The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

12 minutes ago, ILMgolfnut said:

I had seen the giveaway (still on the RR email list from buying a glove) but I didn't scroll down enough to notice you could enter without making a purchase. I frankly wasn't that impressed with the RR glove. Nice, but it didn't last any longer or fit any better than the cheap ones I buy at Walmart. I'm not hard on gloves, perhaps because I avoid playing in hot weather when you sweat through the leather.

Didn't make it over to vote yesterday. The early voting place is open this afternoon, but I'm thinking I'll go Tuesday after I get back from Charlotte. I can't wait for this election season to be over. Living in a so-called battleground state, my mailbox and my TV are both full of lame political ads and I'm sick of them, from both sides. And my phone inbox is crammed with political spam. That will still be the case after I vote, but I will have done my part. 

I only use the free entries.

In regard to the 2nd part, I’m PA. Political ads should only be allowed 1-month before voting starts. It’s non-stop all the time. Can’t stand it. 

1 minute ago, Shankopotomous said:

Good morning all.  I am getting ready to leave for a three round golf trip today.  Going to Ocean City , MD to meet up with a dozen or so buddies from college days.  We are playing some nice courses so i will get some pics and post them when i get back.  

I will also be doing some experimenting with the irons that i will detail in the Taylormade review thread...stay tuned!

Have a great day!

Good luck! 

- TK