Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Titleist T Series Now on Tour

Golfspy_CG2

55 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

image.jpeg

CARLSBAD, CA. (May 29, 2023) – The next generation of the PGA TOUR’s most played irons – Titleist T-Series – will debut this week at the Memorial Tournament.

Titleist irons have been the longstanding top choice of the best players in the world. In each of the last nine seasons (and 18 of the last 19), more players on the PGA TOUR have had Titleist irons in their bags than any other brand.

This week’s introduction of the new T-Series T100, T150, T200 and T350 models marks the start of Titleist’s tour seeding and validation process for the new clubs.

The design and development of Titleist golf equipment is rooted in the collaboration of Titleist R&D and the game’s best players. 

“Titleist has always been achieving, it seems like, perfection in the details,” saidJordan Spieth, who has played T100 irons since they were first introduced.

“It’s always been a great product and it’s just trying to figure out that little bit of an edge (with each new generation). There’s never any corners cut. It takes what it takes and... it eventually comes from some of the input we have but also what they see across the board with all their players.

“It seems like everything is taken in... Like, ‘OK, that makes sense. We’ll do something a little bit different here or there.’ And it’s never just the same thing. They’ve always looked for a little bit of a different angle, and I think that that’s really cool when you’re partnering and trusting those clubs to do your job.

“I’ve always played Titleist irons since I could have a full set of clubs. And to be able to feel like ones are made in the image and likeness that I’ve made comments on, is super cool for someone who loves the game like myself.”

Over the next three practice days at Muirfield Village, Titleist Tour Representatives will be working with players, fitting them into the new iron models and gathering their performance feedback.

Next week, players on the LPGA and Korn Ferry Tour will get their first opportunity to play the new irons in competition. In the following weeks, the process will continue across the worldwide professional tours.

Stay tuned to Titleist.com and Titleist's social channels for updates as this process continues over the coming weeks across the worldwide professional tours.

image.jpeg

This is what I've been holding out for, I hit the 21' model and loved them. I'll have to schedule a fitting whenever they say they'll have them out to fitters.

Ian Lydon

Driver: Callaway Rogue 9.5

3W: Cobra LTDx

3H: Callaway XR 16 Pro

Irons: Titleist T100 (2023) PW-6, Titleist T200 (2023) 5-4

Wedges: Sub 70 (52 and 58 Tester)

Putter: Ping Anser G2

33 minutes ago, DonnieGolfs said:

This is what I've been holding out for, I hit the 21' model and loved them. I'll have to schedule a fitting whenever they say they'll have them out to fitters.

I’m getting fit in late June.  Public fittings are slated to start in early to mid July from what I understand. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Just now, Golfspy_CG2 said:

I’m getting fit in late June.  Public fittings are slated to start in early to mid July from what I understand. 

Good to know thanks for the insight. 

Ian Lydon

Driver: Callaway Rogue 9.5

3W: Cobra LTDx

3H: Callaway XR 16 Pro

Irons: Titleist T100 (2023) PW-6, Titleist T200 (2023) 5-4

Wedges: Sub 70 (52 and 58 Tester)

Putter: Ping Anser G2

I have the 19’s all black T100s and will game them for quite awhile before I buy new ones but those are really nice looking and I would hold out for the black version anyway. 

WITB

Driver: :taylormade-small:Stealth Plus+  Diamana ZF60 Flex X Shaft

3 Wood:  :cobra-small: King F8

Hybrid: :titleist-small: TSI3

Irons: :titleist-small: 2019 T100s Limited Edition Black

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM6s 52, 56, & 60 (Black Heads)

Putter: :cameron-small:  Phantom X 5.5

Gear: Bushnell Wingman & Shot Scope Pro LX+w/H4 for yardages. 

Stat Tracking: The Grint App

1 hour ago, tommyb1683 said:

I have the 19’s all black T100s and will game them for quite awhile before I buy new ones but those are really nice looking and I would hold out for the black version anyway. 

I’ve been curious, how’s the black finish has been holding up? I’ve got the ‘21 chrome T100s and they get nicked up pretty easy. 

Rogue 1W, 3W, 3H…T100s Irons…SM9 50,54…RTX 60…Knight 64…LAB Link 1 putter

T150 renamed T100s? They look great, even if changes are minimal.

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple diamond 10.5 Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood ; Callaway Paradym triple diamond 15 degree, Ventus black TR 7x

Apex UW 19 degree, Ventus black TR 8x

Utility Iron: Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility, Ventus blue HB 90X

Irons: Callaway Apex MB 5-PW, KBS $ taper 130x

Wedges: Callaway Jaws Raw 50, 54, 58, KBS $ taper 130x

Putter: Wilson Staff TM22, hand torched, KBS cutter putter shaft, Super stroke Pistol GT 1.0

6 minutes ago, Quigleyd said:

T150 renamed T100s? They look great, even if changes are minimal.

The T-150 looks great.  That’s the one I would definitely like to try.

:titelist-small:  TSR 3   9.0  GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:titelist-small:  TSi 3  15.0 GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:titelist-small: TS3  21 Hybrid Tensei AV Blue 65 HY Stiff

:titelist-small: U-510 19 Utility Iron HZDUS Smoke Black 6.0 Stiff

:Takomo:  5-PW 101T Irons - KBS Tour Lite Stiff - Official Tester 2023

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 52 F - 12 Nippon NS Pro 950 Stiff

:vokey-small: Vokey Forged 56 M - 10  DG S200

:taylormade-small: MG3 60 - 12 NS Modus3 Tour 105 Stiff

image.gif.2bc8a27613a423a3721fd3b955802132.gif  Scotty Special Select - Squareback 2 - 35”  / Super Stroke Slim 3.0

:srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

:titelist-small: Players 4 bag  image.png.939559f85230fe16347ecf2765438915.png    :redrooster:

:Arccos: Official Tester - 2021 & Loyal MCC Plus 4 Sensor User

They all look incredible across the board. I really liked how the T300s looked before, and seeing the T350s they look even cleaner. Love seeing Titleist staying with an SGI release.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

I am stupid excited for these. I do have my p790s, but these are going to be very much on the list of must must try!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Wow those all look really nice. Subtle changes between each verson much more cohesive then last generation.

Driver:  Ben Hogan GS53
4W:  Maltby KE4 
2i: Maltby KE4 FDI 
4-PW:  Maltby TS-1 - C-Taper 120g 
50,54,58: Maltby TSW

Putter:  L.A.B. DF2.1 Accra Shaft 2023 Forum Testers - L.A.B. Putters
Ball: Mixed prefer ProV1 or Snell
Handicap: 9.2  -  Best Score: 72 (E) Springdale CC, Canton NC -2022

2020 Forum Tester - Ben Hogan GS53 Driver

I have the 2021 T100s and I'll be trying these out so see if there is any measurable difference. 

Driver:  :titleist-small:  TSi2 9*  :Fuji: Ventus Black 6S

Fairway: :titleist-small: TSi2 15*  :Fuji: Speeder Evo III 70S

Utility: :titleist-small: T-200 3 Iron  :Fuji: Ventus Blue HB-8S

Irons: :titleist-small: 620CB w/ :truetemper: DGTI X100 4-6

Irons:  :titleist-small: 620MB w/ :truetemper: DGTI X100 7-PW

Wedges: :vokey-small: SM9 50/08F 56/12S 60/04T

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2+ 34" 

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 #31 (Currently Ball Testing)

Drool-worthy, all of them. The 200 looks a bit better on the backside to my eye; curious if feel has changed at all. Mostly though, I can't wait to learn more about the 150, specifically the size differences between the 100, and whether they have the channel cutout throughout the set now, or if they still break it off after the 7i. 

OHH, and if the rumors of black being available at the time of launch are true... 🤪

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi 3 10* w/ Graphite Design AD IZ 7X 

Fairway/Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSi 2 15* & 18* w/ Graphite Design AD IZ 7X, AD IZ 95X

Irons: :taylormade-small: P790 4i, P770 5-7i, P7MC 8-P, $ Taper 120

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM7 52F/54 S, 58 M w/ Modus 125

Putter:  :cameron-small:  California Hollywood 34" Circle H

Hahaha!  I called it .... T150's 🤣  

I hope the T200s have a better sound this time around 

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

Driver:     :titleist-small: TSR3 9* UST Mamiya Proto LIN-Q Blue 

Fairways   :titleist-small: TSi2 UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue 13.5* 

Driving Iron:   :titleist-small: U500 17* :Fuji:  Blue Ventus HB Velocore 

Irons   :titleist-small: T350 4 & 5, T200 6 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges    :vokey-small: SM9 48*, SM9 52*, SM8 56* Modus Tour Wedge 

Putter    :cameron-small: Newport 2 w/ Garsen Ultimate grip 

Ball    :titleist-small:  *ProV1 Left Dot

Ill take the arrows on this......I dont get this release at all......

t100 is the same

T100s is now the T150 and a tad bit thicker topline and sole...most likely to blend better

T200 needed the biggest change and improvement but looks like they missed the mark. 

the rest of the line up is questionable as Titleist has struggled to connect with the average golfer...

ive been a lifelong Titleist iron player and this release boggles my mind......

ill still buy em

2021 T100-S will now be sold.....lol

Golf is cool

2 minutes ago, Tsecor said:

Ill take the arrows on this......I dont get this release at all......

t100 is the same

T100s is now the T150 and a tad bit thicker topline and sole...most likely to blend better

T200 needed the biggest change and improvement but looks like they missed the mark. 

the rest of the line up is questionable as Titleist has struggled to connect with the average golfer...

ive been a lifelong Titleist iron player and this release boggles my mind......

ill still buy em

2021 T100-S will now be sold.....lol

Passing judgement awfully quick before really knowing any of the true improvements they have made. Okay they may look similar and I agree the T200 are not my immediate favourite, however there are still way too many unknowns. 

Not to mention the T100 and T100s were very well received so why would they make a huge change? Much like TSi3 to TSR3...

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

These look clean. Might need to demo these when they become available!

Driver - Titleist TSR3 

3-wood- PING G10 

3 Hybrid- Taylormade M2 

Irons- Taylormade R9 

Gap Wedge- Cleveland CG12 

Lob wedge- Cleveland CG10 

Putter- Odyssey 2-Ball White hot 

33 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Passing judgement awfully quick before really knowing any of the true improvements they have made. Okay they may look similar and I agree the T200 are not my immediate favourite, however there are still way too many unknowns. 

Not to mention the T100 and T100s were very well received so why would they make a huge change? Much like TSi3 to TSR3...

Obviously when you look at the history of "improvements" of irons, meaning within the same model, 99% of it is asthetics....1% performance. Over a 4-6 year period, that # may jump a little more but in reality, performance improvements with cavity backs is so minimal, the average player cannot tell the difference.  

Do we know if this naming convention will stick around? will there be a 150-S next?  These look beautiful but i really think Titleist struggles to connect with the average player out there and this doesnt help. I play the T100-S and love them but making them more "blendable" is not a big deal to most players either. 

I play the T200 in 5 and 6 iron and literally have had no complaints except for the cheap plastic on them but they perform but I also realize this model had major room for improvement and i really dont see too much difference except maybe some tungsten in the toe....

time will tell how well these do but in my heart as a lifelong titleist guy, i still think they struggle with the average golfer outside of thier ball. 

Golf is cool

4 minutes ago, Tsecor said:

Obviously when you look at the history of "improvements" of irons, meaning within the same model, 99% of it is asthetics....1% performance. Over a 4-6 year period, that # may jump a little more but in reality, performance improvements with cavity backs is so minimal, the average player cannot tell the difference.  

Do we know if this naming convention will stick around? will there be a 150-S next?  These look beautiful but i really think Titleist struggles to connect with the average player out there and this doesnt help. I play the T100-S and love them but making them more "blendable" is not a big deal to most players either. 

I play the T200 in 5 and 6 iron and literally have had no complaints except for the cheap plastic on them but they perform but I also realize this model had major room for improvement and i really dont see too much difference except maybe some tungsten in the toe....

time will tell how well these do but in my heart as a lifelong titleist guy, i still think they struggle with the average golfer outside of thier ball. 

I tried the T200 and they felt super clicky when I shot them, the feeling was not smooth.

Drivers : Ping G425 10.5° Max Diamana black s60 X-Stiff and TaylorMade SIM 2 9° Tensei Blue AV Series 60 X-Stiff.

Woods : 3 and 7 wood Ping G425 Max Tensei Orange Stiff

Hybrid : Ping G425 22° Stiff.

Irons : Mizuno Pro 243 NS PRO 850GH NEO Stiff.

Wedges : 52 12M Vokey TM8 and 56 10S Vokey TM8

Tech Mevo+, Garmin S62 Watch and Nikon Coolshot Pro II Stabilized.

Home course : The Els Club, Dubai. Blue (6,829 yards) Black (7,538 yards)

Just now, JJames said:

I tried the T200 and they felt super clicky when I shot them, the feeling was not smooth.

when you flush them, they fly and feel like any other club but you have hit the sweet spot. even slightly Off center hits are definitely clicky.....but thats to be expected. 

Golf is cool

10 minutes ago, Tsecor said:

Titleist isn’t necessarily going after the general golfer, whether that’s good or bad that’s up for debate and only they know. Their customer base is the serous golfer who looks to improve. 

Also titleist is a ball company first and foremost that happens to also make clubs. Like Piing they are focused on the engineering aspects more than the marketing.

As for the t200 I don’t have sales numbers but I’ve heard they were one of the best selling GI irons

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

4 minutes ago, Tsecor said:

Sorry I am honestly a little confused about what you are trying to get at with the previous two posts. 

Seems like you don't really like the release because not much has changed, but also feel that cycle over cycle aesthetics play the biggest role vs performance. Even if performance gains were minimal between the releases they are still gains. Whether it is MOI, slight shaping or turf interactions all these little tiny factors add up and can make much greater improvements (Just look at the Ping i line from ie1 - i200 - i210 - i230).

There seems to be true excitement around this release and I don't believe it is just for looks. 

As for the naming convention, truly couldn't careless. Names change, adapt and evolve over time. Maybe the 150 means something more than 100s maybe it is just the replacement. Either way we will have to wait a bit longer to hear the full story from Titleist. 

You are right in the T200 seems to be their biggest area for improvement, however if you read the article MGS just did on these (all speculation) however if Titleist went down the TM route and had the T200 be the P770 and the T350 be the P790 they may have really caught onto something that many regular golfers are looking for. 

As you said time will tell, but at least for me I won't assume anything about these irons till we see them in hand and hit them. For all we know Titleist could have some secret something tucked away in the heads which will all get us raving about their potential. 

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

19 minutes ago, Tsecor said:

time will tell how well these do but in my heart as a lifelong Titleist guy, I still think they struggle with the average golfer outside of their ball. 

just curious - what is the "average" golfer? is there such a thing?

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

3 minutes ago, StrokerAce said:

just curious - what is the "average" golfer? is there such a thing?

Stats show

For the average amateur adult male, 96 is what an average golf score looks like. For a woman, the average score is shooting a 108.

Golf is cool

1 minute ago, Tsecor said:

Stats show

For the average amateur adult male, 96 is what an average golf score looks like. For a woman, the average score is shooting a 108.

Interesting - I did not know this. 
I would hope that the person that shoots 96 or 108 isn't spending 50.00 on a dozen Titleist balls though!

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

13 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Sorry I am honestly a little confused about what you are trying to get at with the previous two posts. 

Seems like you don't really like the release because not much has changed, but also feel that cycle over cycle aesthetics play the biggest role vs performance. Even if performance gains were minimal between the releases they are still gains. Whether it is MOI, slight shaping or turf interactions all these little tiny factors add up and can make much greater improvements (Just look at the Ping i line from ie1 - i200 - i210 - i230).

There seems to be true excitement around this release and I don't believe it is just for looks. 

As for the naming convention, truly couldn't careless. Names change, adapt and evolve over time. Maybe the 150 means something more than 100s maybe it is just the replacement. Either way we will have to wait a bit longer to hear the full story from Titleist. 

You are right in the T200 seems to be their biggest area for improvement, however if you read the article MGS just did on these (all speculation) however if Titleist went down the TM route and had the T200 be the P770 and the T350 be the P790 they may have really caught onto something that many regular golfers are looking for. 

As you said time will tell, but at least for me I won't assume anything about these irons till we see them in hand and hit them. For all we know Titleist could have some secret something tucked away in the heads which will all get us raving about their potential. 

most Titleist releases bring excitement, that's no shock...especially AFTER you have had a very successful iron like the T100. The public is excited because they think an improvement on a great iron could be awesome.....but when you test em, the "improvements" are things the average player cannot really feel and definitely there is no scoring improvements, so whats left when the average golfer cannot tell MOI or turf interaction improvements? looks.....my point was these tiny changes mean nothing to the average player...but the LOOKS of it probably mean a whole lot more. 

Golf is cool

1 minute ago, Tsecor said:

most Titleist releases bring excitement, that's no shock...especially AFTER you have had a very successful iron like the T100. The public is excited because they think an improvement on a great iron could be awesome.....but when you test em, the "improvements" are things the average player cannot really feel and definitely there is no scoring improvements, so whats left when the average golfer cannot tell MOI or turf interaction improvements? looks.....my point was these tiny changes mean nothing to the average player...but the LOOKS of it probably mean a whole lot more. 

There are lots of golfers that Ike you are long time users of a brand and don’t pay much attention to looks. They buy the brand. They also tend not to get fit and buy off the shelf. They buy whatever flex shaft they always played or will go to a softer flex because they are older or are swinging slower. When I play these are the type of people in my regular group as well as the ransoms I get paired with

Those same golfers don’t buy new releases and tend to upgrade drivers in the 5 year mark and irons in similar timeframe if not a bit longer. So they will more than likely see improvement if trying this release. 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

10 minutes ago, StrokerAce said:

Interesting - I did not know this. 
I would hope that the person that shoots 96 or 108 isn't spending 50.00 on a dozen Titleist balls though!

lol...yea but according to most marketing and testing, the ball can be a very big part of scoring improvements......definitely more than a $1500 set of irons

Golf is cool