Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Hi everyone! Brand new member/poster here. 

Currently picking the game back up in a serious manner after abandoning the game in my mid 20's to mid 30's (due to work, finances, other interests). I'm in Year 5 of seriously focusing on actually working on my game and finally starting to show signs of improvement/consistency (Consistently getting off the tee, in play, is my last major hurdle). I'm in a weekly 9 hole friends and family golf league (lucked into one championship when my game took a big improvement leap and my handicap didn't catch up in time).  Other than the league, I try to catch a couple rounds a month with my dad and any charity scrambles he gets us in.

Bag (LEFTY)

Callaway Rogue Driver (9.0 degree)

PING Crossover 3 Iron / Driving Iron

Adams XTD 4-SW (given to me as a gift somewhere back in ~2004; stock and off the shelf. Shopping for new irons before next season. Tried to do a Club Champion fitting a year ago, but was very unhappy with my session)

Callaway Mackdaddy 50 degree and 58 degree wedges

Odyssey O-Works #7 

Just looking to poke around the forum and see what's what and the lay of the land. Hope to be able to contribute to the community here and there. See ya out there!

Let's just go out there and have some fun

Welcome to the forum, we’re happy to have ya! I’m a fellow lefty as well, we can definitely use more of them around the forum. 

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

7 hours ago, Starms said:

Currently picking the game back up in a serious manner after abandoning the game in my mid 20's to mid 30's (due to work, finances, other interests). I'm in Year 5 of seriously focusing on actually working on my game and finally starting to show signs of improvement/consistency (Consistently getting off the tee, in play, is my last major hurdle). I'm in a weekly 9 hole friends and family golf league (lucked into one championship when my game took a big improvement leap and my handicap didn't catch up in time).  Other than the league, I try to catch a couple rounds a month with my dad and any charity scrambles he gets us in.

Bag (LEFTY)

Adams XTD 4-SW (given to me as a gift somewhere back in ~2004; stock and off the shelf. Shopping for new irons before next season. Tried to do a Club Champion fitting a year ago, but was very unhappy with my session)

Odyssey O-Works #7 

Just looking to poke around the forum and see what's what and the lay of the land. Hope to be able to contribute to the community here and there. See ya out there!

Welcome! 

Nice to have another lefty on the forum!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Thanks you guys. 

This is already 200% more lefties than I've encountered golfing!

Let's just go out there and have some fun

10 hours ago, Starms said:

Bag (LEFTY)

Odyssey O-Works #7 

Welcome from one mid-handicap Pennsylvania golfer to another!

DR - Callaway Paradym AI Smoke TD, Newton Motion 4-Dot

4W - Callaway Paradym 3HL, Newton Motion Fairway shaft, 4-Dot

HYB - Paradym X 18*, HZRDUS Smoke Red 80S; Sub 70 949X 21*, same shaft

7W (if played) - Sub 70 849, ProForce Black 80-S

Irons - Callaway Paradym, HZRDUS Silver Gen 4, S-flex

Wedges - Edison 2.0, 53* and 57* (bent to 58*), KBS TGI 100

Putter - (currently in flux, but usually an Evnroll 8V

Ball - Maxfli Tour-X CG (2023)

Bags - Ghost Golf Maverick Black Ops

Cart - MotoCaddy M7 Remote (without the remote)

Spoiler

driver / off the tee is no longer a weakness for me!