Titleist T Series Irons - 2023 Forum Review

GolfSpy_APH

1 hour ago, rkj427 said:

@bens197 great introduction, and I will be following your comments quite closely, as I currently play 223's, and when I was fitted for irons, it was a "toss-up" for me to choose between them and 100S irons.

Same shafts in either set, same lie angles, etc. just the heads were different for me at that time.

At that time, for me personally, the 223's felt a little softer off the face and were ever so slightly more forgiving.

Best of luck with your testing of these irons.

This is nice to hear. When I went for my 223 fitting in Feb of 2022, I had my eyes set on these irons. They seduced me. I tried ZX7 and Callaway X Forged CB’s. I did not try a T100 at that time and I really don’t know why. 

This will be a really good blind test because the only comparison I have is from 2006. I have a hunch that the T100 will feel a certain way however that won’t be a singular item that’ll dictate what I decide. Truth is I want something that is going to outperform my Mizunos. Head to head with a couple big dawgs promises to be fun. Im sure I’ll talk to you more this month. 

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

So I suppose it's my time to ask. 😉  Have we got there yet or let's say it in a clearer way, have the orders been submitted yet?  😆

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

1 minute ago, ole gray said:

So I suppose it's my time to ask. 😉  Have we got there yet or let's say it in a clearer way, have the orders been submitted yet?  😆

image.gif.9100e01cae50de27edb0b95d1fe19db4.gif

😂😂😂

WITB:

D: :taylormade-small: QI-10 core 9* Ventus Blue TR Velocore 6x

3w: :taylormade-small: Brnr mini driver 13.5 S

3h: :ping-small: G430 19° Tour 2/Stiff

7W: :callaway-small: 21° Rogue ST Max LinQ 7X

5i-6i:  :srixon-small: ZX5 MKII Project X 6.0

7i-PW: :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII Project X 6.0

50°, 54° & 58°:   :ping-small: Glide Forged Pro

P:   :odyssey-small: White Hot Versa DW

Ball:  :bridgestone-small: Tour BX mindset

Bag:  Ghost MGS Anyday 14 way

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

star-wars-yoda.gif

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4 

Hybrid: :titleist-small: TSR2 21 degree - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7.5

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

Link to "Unboxing & Set-Up" post

2 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

You again 🤦

The orders go to Titleist first thing Monday.  There was one little detail to work out before hand. 

That was, we were voting on whether it’d be funny to “accidentally” have  Ben’s order come with shafts 2 inches short and 35g   Answer to come soon enough 🤔

I can see you don’t find that gif as humorous as I do. Fair play, I’ll retire it for the duration of the test.

WITB:

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

1 hour ago, Ben Joest said:

I can see you don’t find that gif as humorous as I do. Fair play, I’ll retire it for the duration of the test.

Lol. I actually love that one. I was just busting your chops 👍

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Just now, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Lol. I actually love that one. I was just busting your chops 👍

Good. Cause it is in tomorrows post about the fitting experience. Though it’s not directed at you, but rather the UPS guy. 😂

WITB:

10 minutes ago, Ben Joest said:

Good. Cause it is in tomorrows post about the fitting experience. Though it’s not directed at you, but rather the UPS guy. 😂

Good!  You have time to edit it.  You shouldn’t blame the innocent……Titleist uses Fed Ex.   Poor Brown gets enough grief 😂

This isn’t about the irons, per se. But rather Titleist adjacent. I got out to the range this evening to try out the TSr3 driver that I picked up yesterday when I returned the T100s irons within the 30 day window. Sweet leaping Jesus! do I like this club. One range session and it might be my favorite Driver I’ve owned. It. Just. Goes. Coupled with the time I got to spend on the practice green with the new Scotty, and topped off with a round of putt-putt with Emma, my oldest and this evening was perfect. I’ll leave you with this

IMG_1095.png.ac4daed5129865432ad5c479ebeb7d3d.png

Lately I’ve been fighting a bit of a slice with the Callaway I had in the bag, so seeing baby draws is a welcome change! 

WITB:

Technical difficulties overcome, Into is now posted. Apologies that it took so long. 

Got my fitting in on Friday, and I'll post seperately on that, but I did get a bit of a surprise during the session that I won' spoil yet.

Driver:  :PXG: 311XF Gen5, Tensei CK Pro Orange, S flex

Fariway:  :PXG: 311XF Gen6 3-Wood, Tensei Blue 55g R flex

Hybrid:   :PXG: 211, 3H Project X Evenflow H, 80g, 5.5

:titleist-small: TSR2 4H, Tensei Blue R (Forum Tester)

Irons:  :titleist-small: T200 2023, Tensei Blue R (Forum Tester), 5-GW

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: CBX2 Zipcore  52*, 56* Project X Catalyst Spinner Graphite Shaft

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER2 Murdered Out

On 8/18/2023 at 8:49 AM, ole gray said:

Howdy folks a little introduction about your tester for the Titleist T350 Irons!

My non-forum name is Bill and I live close to Athens, Ga so obviously I’m a huge Dawg fan. I’m 72 years old so hopefully, my review will enlighten some of you seniors out there who are interested in the T350  irons. Not saying these irons are designated for seniors as they should fit a WIDE sample of the golfing community. Golf is a hard game and some of us need more help than those who were born with the golden spoon of golf talent.

I’ve been in golf forum communities since 2009 with THP (TheHackersParadise) first where I met many of my internet golfing buddies through outings. I left there to join MyGolfSpy on November 6, 2016, and I have been a contributing member since.  Love it here!

The picture below was taken prior to our Championship game last year.  

BillGaBullDogs.jpg.b7e3c59dac5d3b172cecdfb0134da256.jpg

I have a great golfing partner  (my wife Kelly) who has a pretty stout game and she often whups my butt like a drum. We won a large couples tournament a few years back and the format was alternate shot which caused most of the couples to file for divorce shortly after their round. Jk 😁

KellyBill.jpg.c1fd7e7f039c7f057fa6a59f99f939d9.jpg

I’m a Vietnam Vet (1970 - 71) and the picture below is my son at his basic training mid-cycle at Ft Benning, Ga. He was involved with the withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan. My Dad was a veteran of Pearl Harbor so we have three generations of war veterans in my family.

MichaelDad.JPG.2dc3f51ab95167733235dfb3c8c72e60.JPG

My two stepsons (Jason and Marc) are both excellent golfers as one plays to a scratch and the other at a 3 handicap. Here is a photo of them at Jason’s club where Kelly and I play with those two as often as possible.

JasonMarc.jpg.4595f31011957d707a49578bb9c2592f.jpg

I’ve been an golf equipment ho for several decades now and the good Lord knows I’ve been through more stuff than any one man should ever see. I’ve had several lessons through the years and played at a single-digit handicap a few centuries ago. 😀  I’ve had several equipment fittings too and the last one with Titleist was the best one by far. More on that as our reviews pick up steam. Currently I’m a 15 handicapper so the T350 irons should be right in my wheelhouse.

That’s enough yapping about my old arse and I’ll close with this. I can promise you all a 110% effort in bringing those interested in the T350 irons good solid information to help you know these irons better.  I’m a little bit different in the way I do my reviews so gird up your drawers and get ready for a wild ride! 

Well ole gray, we owe you and your family pedigree a debt of thanks for your service!  And on more earthly levels, this broken hearted and devout Buckeye fan and fellow club ho really looks forward to your review of these T 350s!  Thanks in advance for what I know will be a labor of love for you.  Until then, here's hoping my boys see yours again only this time in January!

39 minutes ago, GregB135 said:

Technical difficulties overcome, Into is now posted. Apologies that it took so long. 

Got my fitting in on Friday, and I'll post seperately on that, but I did get a bit of a surprise during the session that I won' spoil yet.

Nice intro @GregB135 and look forward to your comments on the T200's.

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4 

Hybrid: :titleist-small: TSR2 21 degree - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7.5

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

Link to "Unboxing & Set-Up" post

42 minutes ago, Stevem said:

Well ole gray, we owe you and your family pedigree a debt of thanks for your service!  And on more earthly levels, this broken hearted and devout Buckeye fan and fellow club ho really looks forward to your review of these T 350s!  Thanks in advance for what I know will be a labor of love for you.  Until then, here's hoping my boys see yours again only this time in January!

Appreciate ya and like you, I'm looking forward to college football season!

Cleveland

On 8/14/2023 at 11:45 AM, ole gray said:

Cleveland

@GregB135 @ole gray @bens197

Great Intros! I enjoyed reading them and I look forward to getting to know you guys over the course of this test and beyond. Let's get after it!

WITB:

I'm seriously thinking about having my other irons bent 2 flat after my Recent fitting.  Hmmmmmmm😕

Cleveland

Great info and thoughts so far on the fitting process and what's gone into everyone's decisions. It'll be really interesting to see how the results on the course meet (or don't meet) what you were expecting to see once you have the clubs in hand.

In my Big Max hybrid bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:wilson_staff_small: D7 6i-GW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact

14 minutes ago, russtopherb said:

Great info and thoughts so far on the fitting process and what's gone into everyone's decisions. It'll be really interesting to see how the results on the course meet (or don't meet) what you were expecting to see once you have the clubs in hand.

I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t done some scouting on YouTube. The verdict is that the T100 longer irons are popular for the 620 forged guys which is promising. A lot of forgiveness built in. More to come. 

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

1 hour ago, Ben Joest said:

Titleist Fitting

Upon learning that I had been chosen to test the T150 irons, one of our first tasks was to get scheduled, if possible, with a Titleist fitter. Obviously, we had/have the option to go to a fitter of our choosing, or use the specs from a previous fitting, if applicable. However, I was very interested in having a Titleist employee do the fitting, as who would know the product better than them?

One thing I would like to mention, specifically for those that are new to the forum or unfamiliar with how this works regarding testing. The cost of the fitting comes out of the pocket of the tester. In the case of Titleist, that works out to $100.00 for an hour-long session. For myself, the cost is a small investment, which should yield a set of irons that are perfectly dialed in for my swing, right out of the box. Truthfully, it would be a bargain at thrice the price.

My initial search for a fitting close to me, geographically, was not promising. Of the 2 local reps, 1 had “get notified” under his name and the other was accepting appointments for a fitting day at Lassing Pointe Golf Course on Sept. 10th. Neither of these options fit into the 7 to 10 day window we were given to get these fittings accomplished. So I had to widen my search a bit. I searched available fittings for anything within 100 miles of the surrounding major cities. I used Columbus, Dayton, Louisville, Lexington, and even Cleveland, without much success. It was a search of Indianapolis, that ultimately bore fruit, sort of… The closest fitting for me within the window was at Otis Park Golf Course in Bedford, IN.

image.png.ce92189703dfc99e01edc2b14fa567f3.png

So, on a sleepy, idyllic Sunday morning I loaded up and headed out at 7:30 am, to make it there with a little wiggle room for a 11:00 am appointment. Upon arrival, I spotted the Titleist branded pop-up tent on the driving range that sits adjacent to the course. So I parked and, like a moth, headed toward the flame.

image.png.d92f296677260b5135c9d15356cc6d4d.pngimage.png.992b5addc724169389766d076b4b51ae.png

I went into the fitting with a blank slate and made a conscience decision and effort to remove all ego and expectation. I was determined to swing each club with the same conviction. No matter if I ended up in a full set of T100, T350, or any combination in between, whatever direction the fitter steered me was fine by me.

My Titleist Product Specialist was a friendly gentleman by the name of Jim Ward.

image.png.fb77d9720e108bb954dd26d3ffb11a8e.png

I’d like to take this moment to mention to those reading this from his territory, that if you find yourself interested in getting fitted for any Titleist equipment, please seek Jim out. He is courteous, patient, and above all, knowledgeable about the equipment that he is fitting folks into.

We started with me warming up with my current irons, I worked my way through PW>8i>6i over the course of 20 or so balls and then it was time for the fitting to begin by hitting 5-6 balls each with the 7 irons with the stock AMT shafts from T100>T150>T200>T350. The 100 and the 150 felt very similar to the T100s I am currently gaming and my strikes with these irons were consistent. The T200 felt effortless. The T350 was a rocket launcher.

Through that process, we determined that I liked the feel of T200 7 iron the best, so that became the blending point and we moved into shafts, along with length and lie adjustments. Given that my miss is more to the toe than the heel, he added a ½” of length and adjusted the lie 2° upright which in turn produced a ball flight with less fade that was very appealing to the eye.

The first shaft, ultimately the shaft we went with, was the KBS tour. I’ve played this shaft in another set of irons, and frankly it feels like a comfortable, old shoe. We followed that up with Project X in the eponymous and LZ options and True Temper AMT. With each successive option, Jim kept coming back to the KBS, so that settled that. From there, we determined that I was 5-mph apart in each of the remaining T200 clubs, the 6i and 5i. Also, we made sure that the 5-mph buffer was present in the T150 8-PW. My only quibble with the shaft selection process, is that I wanted to try out an Aerotech Steel fiber shaft, to see if that was path worth traveling down, but alas, Jim didn’t have any to try in his vast assortment of available options, so that will have to wait for a future fitting.

With 5-PW squared away, it was on to the Utility Iron portion of the fitting. I was 1 of the 2 selected to add a utility iron to the set, if it made sense in the context of my build. The options available were an T200 Utility build or a U-505. This brings us to my next and last quibble with the Titleist fitting process. Jim had each of these clubs with a 4 – 23°-degree head, which was good, but the only shaft for either club that could be tried was the Project X Hzrdus graphite shaft. Both clubs are glued heads, so he did not have adaptable heads for either option. Because you can get this club with a Ventus shaft, I was keen to try that out and see what some of the fuss is about, but it was not to be. The bright side to all of this, is that the T200 Utility club was dreamy to hit and much like the higher lofted neighbors that I had already settled on, it just felt effortless to put a good swing on. The U-505 however, for me, is best described by a single word.

That word is No.

Some of it can be attributed to the heat of the day and the reality that I was starting to fatigue and nearing the end of this day’s useful swings. The rest most likely resides in the mental image I couldn’t quite shake while I was swinging it. A wedge of cheese on a stick. So it only took 3 cuts for Jim and me to agree, whatever the U-505 is, it was crystal clear what it is not, and that is going into my bag.

Without further ado, the results:

image.png.33be1ce3c33424d9b090832c0c749a0d.pngimage.png.46ba609606eecb3d99eed2be7881a34d.pngimage.png.6e9422a1f4848f713ccdf01ee90b0b0b.png

A final note on the composition of the irons. Despite being selected to test the T150 irons, the best blend for my game involves half T200 and half T150. I believe that this blend will give me a set of irons that feel and perform exceptionally well for me. Ego might try to dictate that I don’t need the added forgiveness that the 5-7 T200 irons will undoubtedly provide, but age and experience have taught me that this thought is utter nonsense, and my ego is not to be trusted in these affairs. A couple of days after my fitting, I had 2 thoughts occur to me almost simultaneously. The first, the T200 Utility iron is 23° and the T200 5 iron is 24°. The second, there is a 5.5° difference between the T150 8 iron and the T200 7 iron. I started to second guess myself about the composition of my set and decided to reach out to Jim to discuss prior to finalizing with the forum staff. To his credit, he took the time to walk through the trackman data and showed where despite the lofts, my ball speed and carry distances were where we wanted them. He left it up to me to make the final decision but gave the results a strong vote of confidence. I ultimately decided to leave it as is, but I am curious about the results I will get over a much larger sample size and it bears watching over the course of the testing window and beyond.

I absolutely cannot wait to get these irons.

Was that a FedEx truck that just drove by…

image.gif.0f0a34ae0aa0b466a35745687d5ddacb.gif

This is similar to what I'm dealing with however mine is between a 5 hybrid and 7 iron with no 6 iron in my set.  I sent an email to my fitter to see if Trackman covered the discrepancy.  Hopefully I'll hear something before tomorrow morning. 

Cleveland

7 minutes ago, ole gray said:

This is similar to what I'm dealing with however mine is between a 5 hybrid and 7 iron with no 6 iron in my set.  I sent an email to my fitter to see if Trackman covered the discrepancy.  Hopefully I'll hear something before tomorrow morning. 

IMG_1096.jpeg.7a80774c08abb1809d710b1809ae29d3.jpeg

while I would like there to be a bit more separation between the 2, I have to remind myself that the data represents a very small sample size. 

WITB:

2 minutes ago, Ben Joest said:

IMG_1096.jpeg.7a80774c08abb1809d710b1809ae29d3.jpeg

while I would like there to be a bit more separation between the 2, I have to remind myself that the data represents a very small sample size. 

Oh wow blue/red shot dispersion here is tight so that explains it for you. 

Cleveland

Great posts on the intros and fittings guys. 

On 8/14/2023 at 11:45 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

I’m guessing many of you already know as much about me as you care to.   But for the newcomer, I’ll try not to bore you too much.

My name is Rob, the screen name is a shortened version of CarolinaGolfer2, which was my screen name before becoming a staff member.  

I live in the Baltimore/Annapolis/Washington DC area, kind of in the middle of all three. I live with my Fiancé Michelle we have been tighter for 28 years but don’t have any kids.

By default, I am a Washington football fan, still have a hard time calling them the Commanders, and Nationals and I’m a mild Capitals fan. But I spent many of my after college years in the Chapel Hill/Raleigh area, thus the screen name. The Maryland area is great for golf, we get to play 12 months of the year, even though we may run into a few of snow closings in January or February. 

By day, I’m the Tournament Sales Director at a 36-hole course in Maryland.  I run over 150 outings a year and it keeps me very busy. But somehow, I have managed to play a fair amount of golf, and demo a few clubs here and there

My experience in the industry has allowed me to take some fantastic trips to most of the major OEM’s and attend the PGA Show just about every year (pre covid) and meet some incredibly smart and wonderful industry people. Pictured Below with an extra 60 pounds vs now, I'm with Josh Talge the Director of Marketing for Titleist and a huge fan of MGS

IMG_9539.jpeg

I found the site in a bit different way than others who found it searching reviews of clubs. in 2016, I came across a rather “spirited” twitter exchange between Adam and someone.  I found Adam’s points very strong but very well made and seemed to make sense to me. Prior to that I had only heard of MyGolfSpy as being a rogue site that specialized in putting out leaked or unauthorized photos of new equipment. Just goes to show, you certainly can’t believe everything you read on the internet, especially when it’s a competing website/forum.

So, I looked at the article in question, can’t recall what it was now, but it was typical MGS style, making you not take for granted what the industry has always said.  I noticed the forum tab and jumped over there. I found it to be very friendly, but also very lacking in participation. I mean I read pretty much 4 months’ worth of posts within the first couple hours, and a couple days in, I had read pretty much everything back for several years. You could go an entire day on the forum and see maybe 40 or 50 posts in the entire forum.  My how things have grown and changed.  Thanks to all the great members here!

I was lucky enough to be picked for a test after about two weeks of being a member, I was shocked. It was for the Precision Pro Golf Band. An early version of a GPS watch, although it was more of a Fit Bit style than watch. About 6 months later I was one of the original EVNROLL Testers along with  JLukes  @revkev and @fozcycle, which was a great experience, and really confirmed to me what a great community this was.  Below is a shot of two of my bags after the 2016 EVNROLL testing, yeah, It's not uncommon for me to have two different bags, these happened to have be two of my all time favorite setups

IMG_9540.jpeg

I first became a staff member in 2017, I believe and a year later became Co Director of the Forum with @STUDque  Last year, I stepped back from the role due to the workload at my day job and became more of a as needed on call Moderator.  I have stayed on to help with things like the Major Contests or any other special contests/projects.  I have organized the first two official MGS National Outings in 2022 in Maryland and this year in Pinehurst.  We grew from 12 in 2022 to 16 this year, I think.  I’m hoping for a bigger and better one in 2024.

I have said many times over and over, the members here are the best asset we have.  They require very little moderation and allow the staff time to focus on things they want to do to try and make it the best forum in the industry.  I have met many members and made several friends here, I travelled to Ohio to join s small group there for a round of golf and some incredible pizza!  I played with Foz in Florida, and went north of the border to play with Ball Coach Jeff along with Matt from TXG.  

And one of my more unforgettable rounds was with @ole gray and his wonderful wife Kelly Bo  while I was visiting the folks at Bridgestone a few years back  

I have had the T350 in play for about a month but wanted to contribute along with the testers in this thread.

IMG_9377.jpeg

I’ll post my fitting experience separately  

#LetsGo LetsGo

"And one of my more unforgettable rounds was with @ole gray and his wonderful wife Kelly Bo  while I was visiting the folks at Bridgestone a few years back"      We totally enjoyed having you down Rob and you're always welcome in my neck of the woods! 

Cleveland