Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Hole In One First One. What do I do next?

6 minutes ago, Jim Richter said:

After 50 years of playing golf I got my first hole in one yesterday.     Some of my league partners suggested i contact manufacturers of my ball (Maxfli Tour) and clubs etc...    Is this a real thing?    Ialready bought the ad ult beverages   

Congrats on your HIO.   Some OEMs do have hole in one awards they send you for free or that you can buy.   Sometimes the course has plaques you can get and if we go way back the newspaper will print you name in their golf column.   

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Congrats on your hole in one!

Not sure about OEMs... Doesn't hurt to ask. 

Or course has trips, prizes and other things but you have to hit the button and be on a recorded round with 2 other witnesses.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

8 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Congratulations!!

Your next stop should be to The Still Aceless Thread where you can rub it in a little.   🤣

I think we need to ban you from that thread 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Well done!! I bet you feel like you've peaked now 😂 I would say retire from golf on a high, or..... Get another hole in one to feed the dragon 😂

Ryan Gardiner 

Driver: Wilson Deep Red Maxx

Woods: 3W Cobra speedzone

Hybrid: 4H Cobra Speedzone

Irons: Cobra King F8 5-9, PW, GW

Wedges: Rife RX7 60:8 & 56:12

Putter: Odyssey White Hot Pro Hammer

56 minutes ago, Jim Richter said:

After 50 years of playing golf I got my first hole in one yesterday.     Some of my league partners suggested i contact manufacturers of my ball (Maxfli Tour) and clubs etc...    Is this a real thing?    Ialready bought the ad ult beverages   

Congrats, that is an awesome achievement and I hope that it does not take another 50 years for the next one.

Here are a few links for you

National Hole in One Registry

Titleist hole in one story and tag registration

Other companies such a Callaway and Taylormade will also allow you to register your HIO and get a memento for it.

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

Congrats on the ace!

I got certificates from both Maxfli and Cleveland to congratulate me on mine. I had tagged them both on Twitter with a pic of the ball in the hole, and got messages from them both looking for info so they could send me my certificates.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

6 hours ago, Jim Richter said:

Congratulations..  !

Make sure you notify ALL hole in one groups you are in. Ours pays $1000-2000 split among the acers per year.

I hope you get several more.

Edited by BCases

SjW

Congrats!! I have always said that if I ever hit one, I would send the club to a refinisher such as golf garage and have it refinished in a gold color and then put it in a shadow box. 

D=Stealth 2 - Accra TZ RPG Tour M4+ 462 (D7)
FW = Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Triple Diamond - Tensei AV White 75 Tour X(D5)
Ping iCrossover 3 iron - Hzrdus Red RDX 6.5(D5)
4-5 =Titleist T100 - Modus 120X - 2 Deg. Flat (D6)
6-P =Titleist 620CB - Modus 120x - 2 Deg. Flat, 1 Deg. Strong (D6)
50/54 =Callaway Jaws Raw - Modus 120X 2 Deg. Flat (D6, D7)
58= Callaway Jaws Raw Full Toe - Modus 120x - 2 Deg. Flat (D7)
Putter - Taylormade Spider Ghost (2024) 
Ball - Titleist ProV1X Left Dash
Bag - Vessel Players 3 Carbon Navy

On 8/22/2023 at 7:40 AM, Jim Richter said:

I would, mine was with a Titleist, they sent me a certificate and a really cool bag tag, plus posted it on their site. Congrats!!!

Just your "normal" obsessed golfer in search of more shots with names of flying critters...

On 8/22/2023 at 2:04 PM, russtopherb said:

Congrats on the ace!

I got certificates from both Maxfli and Cleveland to congratulate me on mine. I had tagged them both on Twitter with a pic of the ball in the hole, and got messages from them both looking for info so they could send me my certificates.

Nice, I never thought to contact the club manufacturer, just did Titleist. 

Just your "normal" obsessed golfer in search of more shots with names of flying critters...

On 8/22/2023 at 8:41 AM, gingerbeast87 said:

Well done!! I bet you feel like you've peaked now 😂 I would say retire from golf on a high, or..... Get another hole in one to feed the dragon 😂

The dragon is a cruel beast who is never satiated, and (at least for me) teases me with that initial joy over and over again LOL