2024 NFL Draft

@Preeway thanks for the explanation 

@Josh Parker Football is the correct terminology for soccer 😉 Although hockey over here is what I’m guessing you call field hockey 🏑.  Your “hockey” is ice hockey 🤣

Strange how we have different terms for the same thing isn’t it. 
@ILMgolfnut It was a good win for you against Chelsea 👍 

Newcastle is my team being from the north east originally. Think we are having a good season again despite the issues with our squad. Bet you were happy with our result last week against Tottenham 🤣

Driver: IMG_5084.png.5fbbd783dcc8d621f65db4e523c4867a.png G430 Max

Fairway: IMG_5157.jpeg.41245fafb8773b507ee7f693ad6a2066.jpeg LTDx Max 3 wood

Hybrid: IMG_5083.jpeg.03d55f2ce7c7118771008ca6d79deff1.jpeg Mavrik 3 hybrid 

Irons: IMG_5083.jpeg.03d55f2ce7c7118771008ca6d79deff1.jpeg Mavrik  4-AW,

Wedges: IMG_5083.jpeg.03d55f2ce7c7118771008ca6d79deff1.jpeg Jaws MD5 50 and 56 wedges

Putter: IMG_5308.webp.c1f0b99088f53de60d3349e71f9c2844.webp Mallet

Ball: IMG_5083.jpeg.03d55f2ce7c7118771008ca6d79deff1.jpeg Chrome Soft

IMG_5085.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Wheelieb said:

College hockey is a weird one to bring up. you have less than 200 schools that are governed by the NCAA, but you have over 400 that are not and are a part of the ACHA. It makes no sense to me why not all colleges are governed by the same institution, but I also don't make the money to make those decisions.

Denver beat not one but two Boston schools to win the NCAA title.

Hockey is the only college sport that's heavily followed in Boston since BC football went south and Harvard isn't big time anymore.  Boston University and Northeastern both dropped the sport altogether.

The basketball final four gets the lowest TV ratings in Boston of any major market.

I guess the Celtics are our best team right now, but I haven't followed them since the Bob Cousy / Bill Russell days.

TaylorMade BRNR…13.5° driver (Fujikura Vista Pro 65)
Ping G430...5, 7, 9-woods (Fujikura Vista Pro 65)
Callaway Apex UT…19°driving iron bent from 18° (Aerotech i95)
Titleist T100...#s 5-9 irons (Aerotech i95)
Edel C Grind...48, 54° (Aerotech i95)
Edel P Grind 60° (Aerotech i95)
Ping DS-72...putter
Titleist Pro V1x...ball
Titleist Cart 14...bag

Just now, Northern Monkey said:

Football is the correct terminology for soccer

I always crack up when UK people get snippy on football vs. soccer. The word "soccer" was invented in England as a derivation of "association football," as in the FA, to differentiate the round ball game from rugby. And as far as I can tell, the word soccer was used commonly in the UK until maybe 25 years ago.

Obsessed with chasing the dimpled orb.

More about me:  WITB type stuff

Fit For Golf tester 2024

14 minutes ago, Wheelieb said:

College hockey is a weird one to bring up. you have less than 200 schools that are governed by the NCAA, but you have over 400 that are not and are a part of the ACHA. It makes no sense to me why not all colleges are governed by the same institution, but I also don't make the money to make those decisions.

Right to the point where there really is not a DII in college hockey, three is one 10 team conference, so whoever wins the conference can technically say they are DII champs.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

8 minutes ago, Northern Monkey said:

@Josh Parker Football is the correct terminology for soccer 😉 Although hockey over here is what I’m guessing you call field hockey 🏑.  Your “hockey” is ice hockey 🤣

We are going to ignore all this nuance thank you very much

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

14 minutes ago, Wheelieb said:

College hockey is a weird one to bring up. you have less than 200 schools that are governed by the NCAA, but you have over 400 that are not and are a part of the ACHA.

That one I can answer. ACHA is club hockey; my school (Arkansas) has a hockey club that is quite successful at that level, and the kids who play on it pay for the privilege and do fundraisers to cover travel expenses, etc. The NCAA schools are varsity, where the hockey program is officially sponsored by the school, and the players may have hockey scholarships. Some schools (I know that Michigan is in this category) have both varsity hockey and a hockey club, but Arkansas does not.

Fit For Golf tester 2024

2 minutes ago, ILMgolfnut said:

That one I can answer. ACHA is club hockey; my school (Arkansas) has a hockey club that is quite successful at that level, and the kids who play on it pay for the privilege and do fundraisers to cover travel expenses, etc. The NCAA schools are varsity, where the hockey program is officially sponsored by the school, and the players may have hockey scholarships. Some schools (I know that Michigan is in this category) have both varsity hockey and a hockey club, but Arkansas does not.

Learn something new everyday, thanks for sharing.

8 minutes ago, ILMgolfnut said:

I always crack up when UK people get snippy on football vs. soccer. The word "soccer" was invented in England as a derivation of "association football," as in the FA, to differentiate the round ball game from rugby. And as far as I can tell, the word soccer was used commonly in the UK until maybe 25 years ago.

The common term here has always been football, well for the last 50 odd years at least as long as I’ve been around. 
I was merely being pedantic about football/soccer as it does always seem to get a rise out of our cousins across the pond 😉

Driver: IMG_5084.png.5fbbd783dcc8d621f65db4e523c4867a.png G430 Max

Fairway: IMG_5157.jpeg.41245fafb8773b507ee7f693ad6a2066.jpeg LTDx Max 3 wood

Hybrid: IMG_5083.jpeg.03d55f2ce7c7118771008ca6d79deff1.jpeg Mavrik 3 hybrid 

Irons: IMG_5083.jpeg.03d55f2ce7c7118771008ca6d79deff1.jpeg Mavrik  4-AW,

Wedges: IMG_5083.jpeg.03d55f2ce7c7118771008ca6d79deff1.jpeg Jaws MD5 50 and 56 wedges

Putter: IMG_5308.webp.c1f0b99088f53de60d3349e71f9c2844.webp Mallet

Ball: IMG_5083.jpeg.03d55f2ce7c7118771008ca6d79deff1.jpeg Chrome Soft

IMG_5085.jpeg

23 minutes ago, ejgaudette said:

Learn something new everyday, thanks for sharing.

Furthermore, it's not unheard of for the school to take over a hockey club and promote it to varsity status. Arizona State did that after the NHL Coyotes came to Phoenix, and for the last few years the Coyotes have been playing at the ASU rink. Now the Coyotes are headed for Salt Lake City and probably a new name. But the Sun Devils hockey program will remain as an NCAA hockey team.

Fit For Golf tester 2024

47 minutes ago, Northern Monkey said:

@Preeway thanks for the explanation 

Strange how we have different terms for the same thing isn’t it. 
@ILMgolfnut It was a good win for you against Chelsea 👍 

Newcastle is my team being from the north east originally. Think we are having a good season again despite the issues with our squad. Bet you were happy with our result last week against Tottenham 🤣

I know what it's called but no one other than a handful would have accepted that terminology. Haha😆

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

3 hours ago, Northern Monkey said:

As someone who likes to watch the American football games but doesn’t have a great deal of knowledge around the intricacies would someone be good enough to explain what the draft is and how it works?
Admittedly I’m English so also have no idea why you call it football when the ball doesn’t really get kicked 🤣

We call it football just to annoy the rest of the world

Not exactly related but still hilarious

Edited by FallenSaber

Driver: :callaway-small: Epic Max LS

3 Wood: :PXG: Gen 5 0311XF 

Hybrid: :PXG: Gen 5 0311 XF 22 degree

Irons: :PXG: 2022 XCOR2 0211 5-GW

Wedges: :taylormade-small: R Series 54° & 60°

Putter: :odyssey-small:

2023 Test: ⌚Garmin Approach S70 47mm

2 hours ago, Wheelieb said:

I have a Premier League team I've followed for a good while now. And it's only because they have the same colors as my St. Louis Cardinals. that would be Manchester United.

BOO!!! I hate Manchester United, although that is my son's favorite Premier League team.  My grandson (a former college soccer player, as was my son, and I are both Chelsea supporters, even though the current ownership of the Blues, led by American Todd Boehly, is absolutely clueless.

DR - Callaway Paradym AI Smoke TD, Newton Motion 4-Dot

4W - Callaway Paradym 3HL, Newton Motion Fairway shaft, 4-Dot

HYB - Paradym X 18*, HZRDUS Smoke Red 80S; Sub 70 949X 21*, same shaft

7W (if played) - Sub 70 849, ProForce Black 80-S

Irons - Callaway Paradym, HZRDUS Silver Gen 4, S-flex

Wedges - Edison 2.0, 53* and 57* (bent to 58*), KBS TGI 100

Putter - (currently in flux, but usually an Evnroll 8V

Ball - Maxfli Tour-X CG (2023)

Bags - Ghost Golf Maverick Black Ops

Cart - MotoCaddy M7 Remote (without the remote)

Spoiler

driver / off the tee is no longer a weakness for me!

1 hour ago, FallenSaber said:

We call it football just to annoy the rest of the world

Not exactly related but still hilarious

I also call what we Americans call "soccer" football, which is its rightful name!

DR - Callaway Paradym AI Smoke TD, Newton Motion 4-Dot

4W - Callaway Paradym 3HL, Newton Motion Fairway shaft, 4-Dot

HYB - Paradym X 18*, HZRDUS Smoke Red 80S; Sub 70 949X 21*, same shaft

7W (if played) - Sub 70 849, ProForce Black 80-S

Irons - Callaway Paradym, HZRDUS Silver Gen 4, S-flex

Wedges - Edison 2.0, 53* and 57* (bent to 58*), KBS TGI 100

Putter - (currently in flux, but usually an Evnroll 8V

Ball - Maxfli Tour-X CG (2023)

Bags - Ghost Golf Maverick Black Ops

Cart - MotoCaddy M7 Remote (without the remote)

Spoiler

driver / off the tee is no longer a weakness for me!

3 hours ago, ejgaudette said:

Pats have big decisions to make and I am terrified of them all. @GolfSpy_KFT we are hearing all the same things but I am fairly confident no matter who we take next year will be rough again and if we get very lucky maybe in year 2 if we get the QB in this draft things will move in the right direction.

... Unlike high school and college, there is only one position you absolutely must get right in the NFL. Quarterback. It is why we see so many first round busts because it is worth taking the chance. It should be clear when a franchise QB goes down to injury the teams wins go down precipitously. 

... While admittedly there is no such thing as a Can't Miss I am gonna say Drake Maye is a Can't Miss prospect. Pats should thank their lucky stars Kingsbury wants Daniels a duel threat QB, which of course are prone to injury in the NFL. A Big Boy like Allen can take the punishment if he is smart about running but a smaller frame like Daniels will more than likely miss some games. I love Maye's size and he has plenty of speed to run if absolutely necessary, which in my opinion is the best case scenario for the NFL. Pass first, even when breaking out of the pocket and looking to throw til they cross the line but having the athleticism to avoid direct hits and enough speed to gain yards before sliding or getting out of bounds. Mahomes is a great example. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... AutoFlex Dream 7 SF405
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

2 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Unlike high school and college, there is only one position you absolutely must get right in the NFL. Quarterback. It is why we see so many first round busts because it is worth taking the chance. It should be clear when a franchise QB goes down to injury the teams wins go down precipitously. 

... While admittedly there is no such thing as a Can't Miss I am gonna say Drake Maye is a Can't Miss prospect. Pats should thank their lucky stars Kingsbury wants Daniels a duel threat QB, which of course are prone to injury in the NFL. A Big Boy like Allen can take the punishment if he is smart about running but a smaller frame like Daniels will more than likely miss some games. I love Maye's size and he has plenty of speed to run if absolutely necessary, which in my opinion is the best case scenario for the NFL. Pass first, even when breaking out of the pocket and looking to throw til they cross the line but having the athleticism to avoid direct hits and enough speed to gain yards before sliding or getting out of bounds. Mahomes is a great example. 

I agree Maye is plenty athletic and ran more than you might expect in college. I want the Mahomes style run like you said too. Only when necessary and usually as a back breaking third down pick up when the defense just loses track of space. Still think if Maye is like Allen there is strong bust chance, Allen's first couple years he looked rough before rounding into form but it could have gone the wrong way. Sad truth for the Pats is the odds are 1 maybe 2 out of these six QBs will be good/starters in the league. As with every year a lot of predictions will be wrong, such is talent evaluation.

5 minutes ago, ejgaudette said:

I agree Maye is plenty athletic and ran more than you might expect in college. I want the Mahomes style run like you said too. Only when necessary and usually as a back breaking third down pick up when the defense just loses track of space. Still think if Maye is like Allen there is strong bust chance, Allen's first couple years he looked rough before rounding into form but it could have gone the wrong way. Sad truth for the Pats is the odds are 1 maybe 2 out of these six QBs will be good/starters in the league. As with every year a lot of predictions will be wrong, such is talent evaluation.

... Amen, just impossible to predict how someone will react to situations and speed they have never seen. The biggest deterrent is as a QB you make certain throws in high school/college but you can't make those same throws in the NFL because defenses are so much more disguised and DB's are so insanely talented. Even playing at the highest level like the SEC, you don't face many NFL caliber DB's. But once those routine passes start getting picked, many hesitate and that is death in the NFL for a QB. The great ones still throw a ton of picks their rookie year without hesitation and learn from it. Peyton Manning throw 28 picks his rookie year and 15 his second season. But far too many 2nd guess themselves and hesitate for that split second (which is understandable) and that is the start of their demise. 

... The one thing to remember is Allen was not very accurate in college, and other than a few games where he pressed because he didn't have an Oline to protect him and usually playing from behind, Maye was very accurate. In fact I consider accuracy his strength at all three levels, long/mid/short. So while all 6 of them have a Bust chance, I think Williams and Maye have more of a franchise QB chance than bust. Especially Williams that is sliding into a rare situation for a rookie chosen 1st. 2 Pro Bowl WR's, a reliable TE, a solid Oline with good RB's and a great defense. Usually they have to play on a team rebuilding so Williams is very lucky. 

26 minutes ago, chisag said:

I don't pretend to be a draft expert or a Maye expert, even though I live in NC, but draft analysts have said Maye has some bad habits he'll have to break, including hanging onto the ball too long and being too slow in going through his reads. Even with a rocket, accurate arm he could flop if he doesn't fix those issues.

Fit For Golf tester 2024

11 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Amen, just impossible to predict how someone will react to situations and speed they have never seen. The biggest deterrent is as a QB you make certain throws in high school/college but you can't make those same throws in the NFL because defenses are so much more disguised and DB's are so insanely talented. Even playing at the highest level like the SEC, you don't face many NFL caliber DB's. But once those routine passes start getting picked, many hesitate and that is death in the NFL for a QB. The great ones still throw a ton of picks their rookie year without hesitation and learn from it. Peyton Manning throw 28 picks his rookie year and 15 his second season. But far too many 2nd guess themselves and hesitate for that split second (which is understandable) and that is the start of their demise. 

... The one thing to remember is Allen was not very accurate in college, and other than a few games where he pressed because he didn't have an Oline to protect him and usually playing from behind, Maye was very accurate. In fact I consider accuracy his strength at all three levels, long/mid/short. So while all 6 of them have a Bust chance, I think Williams and Maye have more of a franchise QB chance than bust. Especially Williams that is sliding into a rare situation for a rookie chosen 1st. 2 Pro Bowl WR's, a reliable TE, a solid Oline with good RB's and a great defense. Usually they have to play on a team rebuilding so Williams is very lucky. 

7 minutes ago, ILMgolfnut said:

I don't pretend to be a draft expert or a Maye expert, even though I live in NC, but draft analysts have said Maye has some bad habits he'll have to break, including hanging onto the ball too long and being too slow in going through his reads. Even with a rocket, accurate arm he could flop if he doesn't fix those issues.

They all need work I mean maybe minus Andrew Luck in recent memory and yes there is a huge difference between college open and NFL open which is why accuracy is so important. I do agree though that Chicago seems to have a decent team around the QB unfortunately it is Chicago so you never know what might go wrong.

13 minutes ago, ILMgolfnut said:

... Depends on who you listen to. I watched every game the last 2 years and just disagree with some experts. Yes, Maye could have some sloppy footwork, especially drifting in the pocket for no apparent reason. But I think it was more a porous Oline and few quality WR's as well as playing from behind and needing to make things happen. He read and manipulated the safeties as well as anyone I have seen in college and attacked the middle of the filled, something many college QB's avoid. he more often than not made quick decisions and got rid of the ball quickly, especially when ahead or down by only one score. Interestingly the same things could be said about Williams as he had a weak Oline and played from behind often as well. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :touredgeexotics: XCG7 Beta 15*  w/Fujikura Fuel
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I think the first round is going to be Very interesting.

But that said, there's really no drama for me as a Steelers fan. They will take either an O-Lineman, CB or WR. The WR is a long shot unless there's someone there they can't pass up on.

p.s. there is No Center coming out of Georgia in the first round - Amarius Mims is a tackle and if he's there at 20 I don't see how they can pass him up.

image.png.140746c9075e8fa56389d361d0668025.png

:cobra-small: Aerojet LS 9° / Brava BGT SE F/4
:taylormade-small: Stealth FW 5 / TPT 16 MK/MT/SW
:taylormade-small: M3 3/19° Rescue / Fujikura Ventus Red 7-S
:ping-small: iCrossover 4 / :accra: Fx200H M4
:srixon-small: Srixon ZX7 (5-AW) - :Nippon: ProModus3 Tour 120
:mizuno-small:  T20 56° & 60°/ :Nippon: ProModus3 Tour 125 Wedge
Royal GRIP V Sand Wrap
L.A.B. MEZZ.1 / L.A.B. :accra:
:bridgestone-small: Tour BX

9 hours ago, Preeway said:

All 32 teams take turns picking kids who have finished playing college football and want to go pro. Football doesn't have younger teams like all the Euro teams do for soccer. They refill their rosters each year by drafting kids from all the colleges and College football serves as the developmental league of sorts for the pros. All the pro sports in the US, basketball, hockey, baseball, do it this way. 

I hate to be a Debbie downer but baseball and now basketball have developmental leagues that players can play in apart from college.  In baseball you must go through the draft though - if you choose to go to college you can't be drafted until the end of your junior year, but you may be drafted out of High School and opt to play in the minors. 

College is the only "minor" league for football.  I've come to loath college football for a myriad of reasons two of which are the games are way too long and the quality of play is nothing close to the NFL.  DI College football and basketball now pay an incredible amount of money to their players.  Players may enter the draft prior to graduating.

I generally follow the draft as I'm a fairly avid Giant fan with a minor in the Packers because of my time spent in Wisconsin and my daughter being an owner.  I would normally watch however I'm going out to dinner for the last time at my current club with my wife and deaconesses, its highly unlikely that there will be much interest in the draft among that group.  🙂

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

15 minutes ago, revkev said:

I hate to be a Debbie downer but baseball and now basketball have developmental leagues that players can play in apart from college.  In baseball you must go through the draft though - if you choose to go to college you can't be drafted until the end of your junior year, but you may be drafted out of High School and opt to play in the minors. 

College is the only "minor" league for football.  I've come to loath college football for a myriad of reasons two of which are the games are way too long and the quality of play is nothing close to the NFL.  DI College football and basketball now pay an incredible amount of money to their players.  Players may enter the draft prior to graduating.

I generally follow the draft as I'm a fairly avid Giant fan with a minor in the Packers because of my time spent in Wisconsin and my daughter being an owner.  I would normally watch however I'm going out to dinner for the last time at my current club with my wife and deaconesses, its highly unlikely that there will be much interest in the draft among that group.  🙂

Good point. I wasn’t even thinking about the minor leagues but that isn’t the same as what Euro football does with their academies. And I don’t really consider what the NBA is doing as developmental. Not really sure what I’d call it to be honest other than really unpolished basketball with guys that can’t get into college but have athletic talent 🤷‍♂️

Driver:  cobralogo.png.60692cdc05482efd83e68664e010b95f.png Aerojet LS, Ventus Blue Shaft - 6S
4 Wood:  callaway.png.e65d398fb0327017a369499fc6126064.png Rogue ST Max 16.5, Tensei White Shaft - 7S
Utility Iron: mizunopro.png.90cc4fb9895830e28063d9a5be416145.png Fli Hi 3-iron, HAZARDOUS Smoke Black Shaft - S
Irons:  mizuno.png.f0e7b21135cb6273b3c1430866904467.png JPX 921 Tour 4-P, Project X Shafts - Stiff 125g
Wedges: cleveland.png.f21f4d2361520fdf1bbd9d515a2f11e6.png 52º, 56º, 60º
Putter:  odyssey.png.58c727e37eb7efda62bce4f7b8881bd9.png Ai-One 7 T CH, 34"
Preferred Ball: srixon.png.f177578dda27a20ef80a0a8b1ae96e3b.png Z-Star Diamond
Pushcart: bagboy.jpg.0dda53b5175958e1b5686f22b90af744.jpg Nitron
Rangefinder: bushnell.jpg.c51debd06066fa243dea7f14d69a8dba.jpg Tour V5 Shift

9 minutes ago, Preeway said:

Good point. I wasn’t even thinking about the minor leagues but that isn’t the same as what Euro football does with their academies. And I don’t really consider what the NBA is doing as developmental. Not really sure what I’d call it to be honest other than really unpolished basketball with guys that can’t get into college but have athletic talent 🤷‍♂️

Or don’t want to be bothered with college 

Let’s call it the league for adults who are being illegally excluded from making a living in the NBA and Players Union, 

At some point that will change 

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

10 hours ago, GolfSpy_KFT said:

I am quite intrigued by the draft this year for the Packers for sure. Last year EVERYTHING was focused around "the Packers are gonna suck" "get ready for the dark ages" "Jordan Love won't be good" etc. We also really didn't seem to have many offensive weapons and then last year happened. I feel great about the WR and TE positions, great about the interior defensive line. 

If Cooper De Jean is there at 25, I would love to see them draft him as depth in the secondary is always an issue for GB. He's a natural corner, but I think there's been some talk he could potentially slide to the safety position to pair with Xavier McKinney. I was disappointed they let Darnell Savage walk, so that spot is a priority in my book. 

They could also use an ILB or edge rusher for some added depth with the new defensive scheme, and need some depth on the offensive line. Traditionally they have done well drafting OL positions in the mid rounds and finding solid prospects, but if there's a great Tackle left at 25 that's also a good pick.

Should be a fun draft to follow!

Perfect assessment Coach Noble. Go Pack Go!

It's not about how well you're playing, but who you're playing with.

1 hour ago, doodlegolf said:

Perfect assessment Coach Noble. Go Pack Go!

Best armchair Coach/QB this side of the Mississippi! 😂

Driver: :titleist-small: TSi3 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56/60 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Unofficial FootJoy Hyperflex BOA 2023 Review

Unofficial Flightscope Mevo Review

:callaway-small: Driver: Fusion, 9 deg, UST Recoil 450 ES F3/2

:ping-small: 430 MAX 4w (5w head delofted 1* with 3w shaft), 7w, 5h w/ Alta CB Soft Regular shaft

:mizuno-small: JPX923 HM 6i - GW w/ UST Recoil 460 ESX F3

:cleveland-small: RTX6 52* and 56* with Recoil 760 ESX F2 

:odyssey-small: Versa DB DoubleWide 

:srixon-small:: Z-Star Tour

Love seeing my Falcons bottom of the pile. Just a wonderful job.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)