Testers Wanted: Newton Driver Shafts ×

Hobbies

Outside of golf, what do you guys and gals do for fun? I find myself getting consumed by whatever it is that I am doing and lose myself in it. What are some of your hobbies?

I enjoy exercise, golf and fixing/ building stuff.

Frank

Frank Fiorenini

• 4 weeks later...

I am a car guy…

I have two Mustangs. First is an 02 GT Convertible I am swapping in a refreshed Coyote 5.0 and 6R80 auto for my wife and eventually daughter to drive. It has a new suspension, audio, built rear, exhaust, upgraded interior.

Second is an 03 Mach 1 that I am waiting on the new engine to be finished. I have a new suspension, exhaust, transmission, supercharger, built rear, and audio stuff to go in.

Driver: Callaway AI Smoke TD 8* and AI Smoke Max 9* 

Fairway: Callaway AI Smoke TD 3wood

Hybrid: Callaway AI Smoke 3&4

Irons: PXG Gen 3 0311P 4-GW

Wedges: PXG 3X Forged 56&60

Putter: PXG 0211 Clydesdale

Other than golf I enjoy spending time with the family, volunteering at church, and community service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Trust in the Lord and he will make your paths straight.” (Proverbs 3:5)

I’m a woodworker. Mostly small furniture, decorative boxes and some wall art. I also do some metal fabrication. 425sq ft shop that’s about 2/3 woodshop, 1/3 metal shop. 

Driver:  image.png.ac16a10c2b861fff646dd08647f76d1f.png 849D
     Fuji ‘24 Ventus Blue 5R
3-5Hy:  Pinemeadow Command BK
6-PW:  image.png.e76c3a80e959f4571ac9d38b658506a0.png 699 v2
     Mitsu MMT 80g
Wedges:  image.png.bddbadf2cd48c1b40cf591e520848ebb.png MAX milled 50° (bent to 48°), 54°, 58°
     Mitsu Kuro Kage black 2G S/R
Putter:  image.jpeg.4a8b0ee0fbff31934a2e15fc68a7bfe7.jpeg King Supernova 20
     ArmLock AL2 grip
Ball:  image.png.10667a299706a9d7d3afd32e78f27847.png Pro Soft
Bag: image.png.1645cda6e679afe5a2659ddb2ecb59d1.png  C130

Wine is sunlight held together by water - Galileo 

Car guy here as well.

Worked 52 years in the automotive industry and belong to a local club which puts on various activities to promote and support Leader Dogs for the Blind.

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4 

Hybrid: :titleist-small: TSR2 21 degree - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7.5

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

Link to Motocaddy M7 w/Remote Trolley & Bag Review

• 5 weeks later...

Music. Played in bands for 45 years and retired from playing 15 years ago. Now I just listen to a lot of vinyl. 

Titleist TSR2 9°, Ping Anser 5 wood,Callaway Warbird 9 wood, Ping G25 Irons 4-UW,Ping Glide 58°ES, Seemore mFPG Nashville Studio

Exercise and love to skydive, haven’t had much time to jump this year wi5 everything going on but other than that love cars. Have owned 3 mustangs, 99, 04, 17. Moved more into off-roading not since having fast street cars is fun but much riskier to get myself into trouble. Now I have a built jeep gladiator 4.5 “ lift on 40s that I daily and crawl it on free weekends. 

IMG_8397.jpeg

Been playing for about 2 years in total. Winter breaks and a 6month period when I got sick. Starting to feel like myself again and recently played a “okay” round. 
I currently have custom fit Cobra LTDx irons/wedges, a Vokey 60(cause my short game has been the best part of my game, and a Maverick 9 deg. Driver. Driving is the worst part of my game so My 4 iron usually takes alot of the long game abuse.