info on hogan radial/ walter hagen forged blades?

AH1980MN

so, i just was at my local goodwill and picked up a mixed set of hogan radial 4i, 5-pw walter hagen "forged in usa" clubs. i dont really know anything about them, other than the names are/were well respected and they look beautiful. good shape, too, all things considered. TT DGS300 shafts, golf pride tour wrap cord (midsize-perfect!) grips, all in good shape. took them home for $35. now the question- who knows what about these clubs? sorry no pics, but you can find pics by googling/ebay, etc.

WITB: 

Adams 9064LS 9.5* (until I cracked the face)

Adams Super LS 17*

Adams XTD Ti 23*

Wilson Staff Ci7 4-PW

Adams wedges: 52/7 56/13 60/7

Wilson Staff Infinite Southside putter/Odyssey DualForce 660 putter

I was never a big Hogan fan other than the wedges but if you go on Golfwrx forum under the Classic golf and golfers section there are several guys that are Hogan collectors and a couple of them actually play radials. If you had pictures of the Hagens I could tell you a little on them

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

I had a set of Hagen blades about 15 years ago, right before my mp-33's. They were beautiful blades. Seems like they were pretty inexpensive back then, like a knock-off set. I can't remember how well they performed, but I don't recall them being cruddy. But I do remember they were absolutely stunning in the looks dept.

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

thanks for all the responses, fellas, so- let me see- i dont have pics, unless i could send a text message (stone age computer) but the ones that came up on google seemed to suggest the Hagens were from the late 60s-early 80s (?) they are a muscleback with a bit of offset, and have "FORGED IN USA" stamped on the hosel. As for the Radial, it almost seems like this is an early, user assembled combo set, and is probably missing the three and two irons, as the Radials, with a touch more offset and thick sole weighting look to be easier to hit... of course nothing is certain till the snow melts (or i break down and hit the golf dome) but i'll post when i get a chance to swing these guys. and maybe i can convince a pal to help me get some pics up...

WITB: 

Adams 9064LS 9.5* (until I cracked the face)

Adams Super LS 17*

Adams XTD Ti 23*

Wilson Staff Ci7 4-PW

Adams wedges: 52/7 56/13 60/7

Wilson Staff Infinite Southside putter/Odyssey DualForce 660 putter

Archived