Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Bettinardi Wedges Coming Soon

The Dansome

Used mine for 6 rounds, then set them aside until I wear out my MD2s.

Very versatile and soft feeling.

The cashmere finish still looked new after those 6 rounds. I wish there was a 50 though. I play my wedges 50-55-60. I bent a 52 to 50 and a 54 to 55.

Just one criticism. They all have the same grind. I would've wanted the gap (52) to have a different grind sign 80% of my gap wedge shots are played square. No need for a Grind that helps when you open the face on a gap wedge. Maybe a leading edge grind instead on the 52.

Used mine for 6 rounds, then set them aside until I wear out my MD2s.

Very versatile and soft feeling.

The cashmere finish still looked new after those 6 rounds. I wish there was a 50 though. I play my wedges 50-55-60. I bent a 52 to 50 and a 54 to 55.

One question did it seem to affect the leading edge any when you bent them up 2* ? some wedges it affects quite a bit Scratch comes to mind and some other custom brands depending on the grind and effective bounce. It is a subjective thing I know because some folks it affects and some it don't

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

• 2 weeks later...

Archived