GolfSpy Barbajo

TESTERS ANNOUNCED! - NIKE CONVERGE PUTTERS

Our Sponsors

name: Korey Doorn

Avg. putts per round: 36-38 (nice curves)

Home state: South Carolina

Putting stroke type: straight

Who to take the putt for inter-galactic domination, Chi Chi, if he misses, we still have a chance with the putter sword

• Like 1

Even though I initially posted for the opportunity, please omit me from consideration.  I may not have adequate time to prepare a proper review.  Better for someone else who participates here frequently to have the opportunity.  

I really like the look of the Nike Converge putters.  I'll be following the threads and looking forward to see what everyone has to say about these putters.  

This will be great as I already know Nike putters are awesome!

Your name, average putts per round and home state:

Doug Hanson, 33 (and I think I'm a decent putter!) SoCali

Your putting stroke type: either straight, arc or slight arc:

Slight arc

Who you'd like to see take the putt against Mars for inter-galactic domination:

Tiger, since it will be vs. Mars. Time travel will have been perfected by the time this event takes place, so I will travel back and grab Tiger during his heyday when he was able to will the earth to tilt...

• Your name, average putts per round and home state: Andy Satori, too damned many (according to GolfShot 36), Georgia (it's kinda hot, greens are hard, fuzzy and slow right now)

• Your putting stroke type: either straight, arc or slight arc: straight. VERY straight.

• Who you'd like to see take the putt against Mars for inter-galactic domination: Me, I'd miss, Mars would win. Any planet that would even consider Trump as a world leader doesn't deserve inter-galactic domination :)

Actually Mars would win because they out-negotiated Obama and he gave them the win before the event even started...

So, I know I'm new here but here's another reason I need to test this...I shot a 93 with 39 putts yesterday...I have zero hope in my Versa putter and this just looks like it would inspire confidence.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the great applications!!!  We'll keep the application thread open through the end of this week an select our tester/reviewers Friday evening!

James McEntee, 30, Delaware

Slight arc

Spieth right now (birdie on 16 in final rd of US Open, are you kidding me???)

Shane Smith, 30ish...depending on my iron play, Texas

Slight Arc

Spieth any day of the week. Kid can roll the rock under pressure. 

30 putts per round

slight arc

Montana

Tiger Woods is the best clutch putter of all time!  I currently game the original Method 001 and I don't know if a better putter has ever been produced (Yes Scotty that's meant for you! :))

Guest Tom Duckworth

Tom Duckworth

low to mid 30s per round

Kansas

arc

Tom Watson get's my vote.

• Your name, average putts per round and home state- Fred, below 30, California

• Your putting stroke type: either straight, arc or slight arc- Slight arc

• Who you'd like to see take the putt against Mars for inter-galactic domination.- Jack
  •  

• Your name, average putts per round and home state

Michael Harmon, averaging 28 ppr, raised in Southern California but Pennsylvania is my home

• Your putting stroke type: either straight, arc or slight arc

'Straight' putting stroke, currently with a center-shafted Ping Scottsdale PickemUp

• Your pick for the greatest clutch "Major" putter of all time

Tiger, in his prime, made EVERYTHING when it counted.  He just didn't miss.  Definition of 'clutch'. (Although Speith is right on his tail)

Saw these at the PGASS last night... Didn't roll any, but there are some interesting looking models out there boys!

• Like 1

• Your name, average putts per round and home state - David Jennings, 44(yuck), Washington

• Your putting stroke type: either straight, arc or slight arc - Straight

• Who you'd like to see take the putt against Mars for inter-galactic domination. - Bobby Locke  

• Your name, average putts per round and home state  Salvator Schisano, 32.4 putts/round, Newburgh New York

• Your putting stroke type: either straight, arc or slight arc   Slight arc

• Who you'd like to see take the putt against Mars for inter-galactic domination.    TIGER! I always wanted a golf version of the movie SpaceJam. TW would not be a fan of Moron Mountain, thus, drilling the putt.

bf0127

Average Putts per Round: 29

Putting Stroke Type: Slight Arc

Home State: Connecticut

Who'd you like to see take the putt for inter-galatic domination: Jordan Spieth

Steve -Massachusetts

33 putts per round

Straight

Dave Stockton