fozcycle

College Football

Well, it's finally time for the beginning of the College Football Season.......Who is your favorite Team?  Why? How many games will they win this year? Who will be the National Champion?

Use this thread to post your comments and follow your Teams.

http://www.ncaa.com/sports/football

My school is the University of Kentucky.  My Wildcats may be closer to the Bottom of the SEC than the Top, but they are still my Team.  I d believe they will finish 7 - 5 and get a Bowl bid.

150px-University_of_Kentucky_Logo.svg.pn

• Like 1

Michigan Sate University

Its my favorite through good and bad times as I went to school there.  We are in some of the best times we have ever had.  Believe me there have been abundant bad times.

My heart says 12-0 and my head says 11-1. 

National champ?  Heart says MSU and my head says Alabama.  At least this year I think the heart has a chance!!

Nice thread Foz!

msu.jpg

I don't really have a college team. I went to high school with and one of brothers best friends is Matt Miller from the Bleacher Report so I just ask them what players I should watch and they never disappoint. 

Go Ducks!!!!

We could be in for a tougher than usual year this season. Losing Marcus was difficult, but there are tons of weapons at all of the skill positions, and if Vernon Adams can fit right in at QB, then all will be right in the world.

I would like to think that the Men of Oregon go 12-1 this year, but in reality, more like 10-3 would be good.

• Like 1

Go Blue!!!

Although the did lose to a good Utah team on the road. They looked much better on defense, and still need to work on the turnovers, oh, and can you please make a good throw to your wide open receivers. Lois like it will be a better season, time will tell

Go Beavs!  If Oregon loses a game, I hope it is to Oregon State.  The civil war is always a great game.

New coach and a lot of new players this year, so who knows!  I would like to think they will be above .500 and go to a bowl game.

As for #1... anybody but someone from the SEC.

Go Beavs!  If Oregon loses a game, I hope it is to Oregon State.  The civil war is always a great game.

New coach and a lot of new players this year, so who knows!  I would like to think they will be above .500 and go to a bowl game.

As for #1... anybody but someone from the SEC.

This NEVER gets old....   (Sorry Kenny)

https://youtu.be/wEiK1kyCrQo

maxresdefault.jpgTHE Ohio State Buckeyes.

Team looks good this year again. They're also my pick for the national champs. It'll be a tough season with the target on their backs for sure though.

• Like 1

Theoo several local high school teams would go undefeated with your schedule. Don't worry you'll be in the playoff, lol. Y'all's only worry should be if you have to go 4 deep at QB this year. Don't know if you have a 4th that can play the position lol

As for me, my heart resides in the Classic City, Athens GA. My Dawgs kick off at noon between the hedges tomorrow and I can't wait for the season to start. If I'm being honest, I see us going 10-2. We've got a rough stretch the month of October and I think we lose one of those games as well as dropping one to either Auburn of Georgia Tech. A QB is going to have to step up and win a game at some point for us this year and I don't know that there's one on the roster. I believe we'll win the SEC East and at the least play for the conference championship. All that on the back of the returning nasty OL and one of, if not the best, RB's in all of college football in heisman hopeful Nick Chubb. Our RB's are deep and our WR's are deep. The defense is in the second year under Jeremy Pruitt and after his first full recruiting cycle in which he brought in a lot of blue chip talent. I expect big things from our D and we'll have several freshman phenoms on the squad. 2 names to remember? Rico McGraw and Terry Godwin. Shaquery Wilson and Jayson Stanley are 2 more. How bout them Dawgs?

• Like 3

This is for Rookie... I will confess that now that there is the start of a playoff I'm at least moderately interested in college football again. Get it to 8 teams and I would be all in.

We get live college football on Fox and I love watching it.  Haven't adopted a team yet but in the NFL I follow the Patriots.  I love the athleticism and we have a few aussies playing mainly as kickers but Jarrod Hayne is doing ok for the 49ers.  There'snothing like watching a guy get crunched by a 275lb 6foot 13 inch dude travelling at light speed to get to him.

I watched the movie "The Blind Side" so I do have a soft spot for Ol Miss.

• Like 1

We get live college football on Fox and I love watching it.  Haven't adopted a team yet but in the NFL I follow the Patriots.  I love the athleticism and we have a few aussies playing mainly as kickers but Jarrod Hayne is doing ok for the 49ers.  There'snothing like watching a guy get crunched by a 275lb 6foot 13 inch dude travelling at light speed to get to him.

Don't... I'm from Mississippi and Ole miss fans are the most obnoxious arrogant people I've met in my life. I like Oxford but I can't help it, their fans think they are amazing and they are usually barely bowl elligible. Miss state fans are much more endearing.

I'm an Alabama fan. I'm actually here this weekend visiting family. I think Bama could be anywhere from Nat champs to 9-3 depending on QB play. Its ok everyone I understand that you now hate me lol

• Like 2

Nah Under we don't hate ya, at least I don't.  I don't know enough about team or fan rivalries way over here.  I've rooted for teams for no other reason than I like the colours they wear.  College games and NFL games are such a spectacle I just love watching them whoever is playing.  Stupid question here but is it Bama that have the nick name the Crimson tide? *ducks head just in case*.  And is it true that Tennessee bury the bodies under the football field to study decay rates? :o

We get live college football on Fox and I love watching it. Haven't adopted a team yet but in the NFL I follow the Patriots. I love the athleticism and we have a few aussies playing mainly as kickers but Jarrod Hayne is doing ok for the 49ers. There'snothing like watching a guy get crunched by a 275lb 6foot 13 inch dude travelling at light speed to get to him.

The Blind Side is no where close to an accurate depiction of Michael Oher's life. He hates the movie. Said nothing is close to what really happened. Sandra Bullock is smoking hot in that flick though.

Buddy of mine's cousin plays for Ole Piss. Laquon Treadwell is his name, I'm sure those here in the states know the name. He's the guy that had his leg broken gruesomely against Auburn last year fighting for the the to win. One of the better young wideouts in the college game

• Like 1

Sandra Bullock is hot in whatever she plays in.  Didn't realise Ol Miss was so unpopular.  Well, go the Tigers then.  Must be a team called the Tigers everyone has a team called the Tigers some where ;)

THE Ohio State Buckeyes.

Team looks good this year again. They're also my pick for the national champs. It'll be a tough season with the target on their backs for sure though.

This!

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit!  ;)

• Like 1

Nah Under we don't hate ya, at least I don't.  I don't know enough about team or fan rivalries way over here.  I've rooted for teams for no other reason than I like the colours they wear.  College games and NFL games are such a spectacle I just love watching them whoever is playing.  Stupid question here but is it Bama that have the nick name the Crimson tide? *ducks head just in case*.  And is it true that Tennessee bury the bodies under the football field to study decay rates? :o

Yes Alabama is the crimson tide. Not true about U of Tenn btw haha that is a good one though.

• Like 2