TSauer

Happy thread

Our Sponsors

Well now that my company has been sold and delisted from the Nasdaq I can let the cat out of the bag. I have decided to not stay on as the CFO with the new owners and have elected to move onto a new venture. As I have gone through the sale process I met a lot of people along the way that have told me there is a market for me as a consultant that could be quite lucrative and allow me some more family time as well as not having to do a traditional office job. I figured now is as good a time as any to give it a shot and see if over the next year or two I can build this into something that I can work on full time. With that being said I will be done in my current role within the next 30 days and then will be taking on a consulting role at for the company for the next six months along with working on some other consulting roles outside of the gaming industry. Never thought this would be the path that I would choose but having a few years of guaranteed income from my current contract will at least allow me time to see if this is for me or if I want to go back to the traditional work force. Excited to give something new a try and see what fruit it may bear and worse case I make a few extra bucks outside of my normal salary as well
as get some family and time at home. I have been away or traveling way too much over the last 10 years so now I get to enjoy some of the perks that the last decade away has afforded me.

On a related note I will mostly be home during the summer so that means golf just about every day that it doesn’t rain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations!! It sounds like a win-win for you and the family.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Ping G410 Plus

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead

Irons; Ping G410 5-SW & Mizno 919 Hot Metal 5-SW

Putter; Waaay too many to list

21 hours ago, Jmikecpa said:

Well now that my company has been sold and delisted from the Nasdaq I can let the cat out of the bag. I have decided to not stay on as the CFO with the new owners and have elected to move onto a new venture. As I have gone through the sale process I met a lot of people along the way that have told me there is a market for me as a consultant that could be quite lucrative and allow me some more family time as well as not having to do a traditional office job. I figured now is as good a time as any to give it a shot and see if over the next year or two I can build this into something that I can work on full time. With that being said I will be done in my current role within the next 30 days and then will be taking on a consulting role at for the company for the next six months along with working on some other consulting roles outside of the gaming industry. Never thought this would be the path that I would choose but having a few years of guaranteed income from my current contract will at least allow me time to see if this is for me or if I want to go back to the traditional work force. Excited to give something new a try and see what fruit it may bear and worse case I make a few extra bucks outside of my normal salary as well
as get some family and time at home. I have been away or traveling way too much over the last 10 years so now I get to enjoy some of the perks that the last decade away has afforded me.

On a related note I will mostly be home during the summer so that means golf just about every day that it doesn’t rain.

Congratulations mate and I wish you all the best on your new venture!

• Like 1

In the bag:
:taylormade-small: M5 Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
Fairway: Sub 70 939X 15° Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX 119 19° hybrid Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 4-GW UST Mamiya Recoil 680 F4
:cleveland-small: Smartsole S
:yes-small: Tracy
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls::Snell: MTB-X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the Queen🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

image.png

On 11/17/2019 at 11:43 AM, Jmikecpa said:

Congrats - new ventures are always fun! 

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

:cobra-small: F Max 5 wood

:ping-small:  9 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*
:wilson-small: C300 4i-GP
:cleveland-small:  Wedges RTX 3.0: 52*, 56*
:ping-small: EYE 2 Wedge 60*

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain:

:SuperSpeed: Official Tester 2020   Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

I have to give recognition to Amazon for some solid customer service today. A couple of weeks ago, I ordered a new tablet. There was a deal on the tablet that included a $50 Amazon gift card. What I overlooked, however, was that in order to receive the gift card, I was supposed to click an extra button to add that to my cart as well.

When it dawned on me what I'd done, I figured I was just out $50. But then the same deal came up again today. So I contacted Amazon through their online chat and asked if I could get the gift card now. I did have a tiny bit a leverage; if they refused, I could initiate a return on the tablet and order a new one with the gift card, and that would cost them money (though it would also be a hassle for me.)

The customer service agent on the chat quickly offered to just refund my purchase of the tablet $50! It's always a good feeling to contact customer support and get a good and quick resolution.

• Like 8

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero, 9°, Aldila Rogue White 80 X
:taylormade-small: M4 3HL 16.5°, Atmos Red 60
:cobra-small: F6 5-6W, 19.5°, Fujikura Motore 6.3
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX 20°, Project X HZRDUS 85 5.5
Currently testing: :Sub70: 699 Pro, Modus3 105, 5–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:cleveland-small: RTX-3 CB 54° and 60°
:odyssey-small: Stroke Lab R Ball, 34"
:srixon-small: Z-Star XV

Golf bags are packed and this time next week I will be in sunny Florida with the family. Think I have three rounds booked with my son while we are down there.

• Like 8

In the Bag for 2020

PXG 0811XF Gen 2 10.5* (set at 9*) AD VR 6x

PXG 0341X Gen 2 15* AD TP 7x

PXG 0317X Gen 2 19* KBS Proto 95x

PXG 0311T Gen 3 4-6 KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 ST 7 - PW KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy 50/10 KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy 54/10 & 58/07 TTDG TI S400

:rife-putters-1: Two Bar Blade Long 47"

On 11/17/2019 at 11:43 AM, Jmikecpa said:

Welcome to the wild world of consulting.  And congratulations!

• Like 2

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (16*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
2 Hybrid - Titleist 585 (17*) - Titleist 4175 ( R )
4i - LW - :cobra-small: F8 - N.S. Pro Modus3 Tour105 ( S )
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Forest Green)
Ball -  :Snell: MTB-X
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

Down in beautiful (albeit rainy) Williamsburg, VA with my family to see my oldest at college.  Playing Golden Horseshoe Gold tomorrow with my dad and my youngest tomorrow.  

• Like 6

What's in the bag:
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

Golf bags are packed and this time next week I will be in sunny Florida with the family. Think I have three rounds booked with my son while we are down there.

Weather is supposed to be great next week. Have fun

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Ping G410 Plus

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

10 hours ago, HardcoreLooper said:

Down in beautiful (albeit rainy) Williamsburg, VA with my family to see my oldest at college.  Playing Golden Horseshoe Gold tomorrow with my dad and my youngest tomorrow.  

Supposed to clear up.   I am counting on it;  I will be at Kiskiak tomorrow. 

• Like 3

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* with UST Proforce V2
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
               :titelist-small: 915H 24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
Irons:      :srixon-small: 765 6-AW with KBS Tour shafts
Wedge:  :cleveland-small: 588 54-14, 58-12
Putter:  :odyssey-small: Ten S      Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330,   :EVNROLL: ER2.2,  

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

On 11/23/2019 at 9:46 AM, HardcoreLooper said:

Have fun on the gold course?   Did you hit the island green?

• Like 1

Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
Putter:  :odyssey-small: Ten S      Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330,   :EVNROLL: ER2.2,  

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

1 minute ago, cnosil said:

Have fun on the gold course?   Did you hit the island green?

It was windy and wet.  Probalby much like Kiskiack.  Cart path only, so it was slooooooow going.  Course was covered with leaves, so we were losing balls in the fairway and it was really tough to make a putt as the balls were bouncing off leaves and stuff.  And I yanked it into the bunker long left on 16 and had to fight to make a bogey. 

Tough day, but we had a great time; it's really beautiful there.  I'd love to get back out there when it's less windy and drier.

How was Kiskiack?

• Like 1

What's in the bag:
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

14 minutes ago, HardcoreLooper said:

It was windy and wet.  Probalby much like Kiskiack.  Cart path only, so it was slooooooow going.  Course was covered with leaves, so we were losing balls in the fairway and it was really tough to make a putt as the balls were bouncing off leaves and stuff.  And I yanked it into the bunker long left on 16 and had to fight to make a bogey. 

Tough day, but we had a great time; it's really beautiful there.  I'd love to get back out there when it's less windy and drier.

How was Kiskiack?

Wet, windy, and cart path only.  Only real problem with leaves was if you missed the fairway.  Course was very playable and we made it around in good time.   Was nice to play there again it has been a while.  

• Like 4

Watching basketball on ESPN+; not for the basketball, but to see if I can see my daughter in the stands 🙂

• Like 7

My dad's 84 Birthday was  last Monday.   When I called to wish him a Happy Birthday, he answered and remembered who I was.   Had a great 2 min. conversation. 

• Like 6

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:titelist-small:                          980F 3 Wood

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

Upswing                   60* wedge

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

This is my happy face!

IMG_0270.jpg

• Like 7

In the Bag for 2020

This is my happy face!

IMG_0270.thumb.jpg.88c673fdb3a417827da878107e521154.jpg

Can’t tell you guys apart

• Like 4

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Ping G410 Plus

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

Can’t tell you guys apart

It the white beard isn’t it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

In the Bag for 2020

It the white beard isn’t it?

Yes, and the smile, identical

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Ping G410 Plus

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

Man, when was the last time the New England Patriots and Alabama Crimson Tide both lost on the same weekend?

This is like the best weekend ever for me!

And the bonus was the Miami Dolphins beating the Philadelphia Eagles on the same day.

It must be a full moon or something.  😁

• Like 8

• :ping-small: G400 Driver, 3 Fairway
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Irons - 18° & 21°
  • :Hogan: Ft. Worth Hi Utility Iron - 24°
  • :callaway-small: Forged Razr X 6-A Wedge irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 54° & 58°
  • :ping-small: Sigma2 Tyne Putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:NX7 Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS