TheWahoo

What golf item have you continuously used the longest?

I have seen discussions regarding what items have we recently purchased or what items are we planning to buy.   It is tough for me to reply because other than balls and gloves, I haven't purchased anything for some time.  Hopefully, that may be changing soon in my preparation for retirement.

So permit me to ask, what golf items have you continuously used for quite a while and have no immediate plans to replace.   Over 20 years ago, I purchased a Zero Restriction rain suit that I still use to this day.  It was even monogrammed with my name on the jacket for no extra cost.  It may not repel like it once did, but it doesn't leak and still keeps me dry.  I will continue using it until it doesn't.

• Like 3

My Bushnell Neo X watch that I got in Summer 2013.  I don't wear it on my wrist, but I strap it to my bag and use it every round.

• Like 1

My Bushnell Neo X watch that I got in Summer 2013. I don't wear it on my wrist, but I strap it to my bag and use it every round.

I have the same watch and would feel loss without it. My hybrids have also been in my bag for a few years. They may be there for a few more years until I can get my vet bill paid .

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Other than my clubs I'd have to say my ball markers. They've been in my bag for probably 8 years I'd guess.

For me it's an actual club, my Nike SQ driver. However, if it gets beat out by the Triton then it'll be my putter, which is nearly 10 years young.

Individual non club item would be my ballmarker. Got it at the crayola factory probably 10+ years ago.

• Like 2

For me, it's a khaki Nike ONE/SQ hat. Still looks brand spanking new(didn't have any matching shirts at the time, so it just sat on shelf.

My wedges. I've been using them since I started back in 2012. I just switched out my 60 for an edel wedge but haven't really played with it yet so I may revert back to the nike

Was my old Titleist clubs, 98-02 / 13-14, now it's my 3 wood and 2 Hybrid.

Bobby Grace M5K-GT circa 2005. Also replaced my 2006 Nickent 3DX hybrid last week with a nearly identical 2007 model.

I have had the same Nicklaus Air Max 3-wood in my bag for at least 15 years. I can straight launch this thing off the deck. It's weird because I hit it so well I bought a matching 5 wood but couldn't hit it worth a damn.

I actually just regripped it the other day for the first time. I didn't want to mess with its magic but love the Lamkin Utx wrap Cord grips I put on my irons so put one on the 3-wood.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Scotty Cameron Newport Beach got as a high school graduation(2004) present from my brother....only thing that's changed is the putter grip a few times and new headcover....

Ping glide wedges bought them in 15 when I started to golf. The 56 is really beat up from practicing so much and using it a lot so this may be changed this year.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I've had my irons for the longest. Going on 9 years now and they're still in fantastic shape. The only thing that would make me replace them is new shafts tbh. If nothing else, I haven't replaced them because irons are way expensive.

Wedges are next at ~7 years with those. I'm constantly looking for a replacement so I wouldn't say they're safe either.

In the bag, I turn stuff over constantly but I'll probably keep my divot tool/ball marker forever. It's just a cheap tool but the marker has my alma mater on it and the whole thing is super slim in my pocket. My in laws got it for me some random trip they made to Myrtle Beach.

I've also got a Mets towel that I've tried to replace numerous times but it's still the best (includes Frogger towels). I've had that way longer than I've even played golf.

• Like 1

I have a 1959 English penny I use as a ball marker that has been in the bag since 1979. Oldest club is my putter that will be 10 years old this year, nothing has kicked it out yet.

I have worn a pair of socks for more than one season. I think they may be about it. My bag changes almost daily.

• Like 3

My 3 wood has been in the bag for 9 years, 5 wood slightly less. Technically my driver has been in longer as the fairways were reshafted after I started playing my Nickent in 2012. I may have started using my Bushnell V2 rangefinder somewhere around then as well.

My 4hybrid , Adams A7, is oldest thing I still use. I've been thinking of trading up, but nothing can beat it yet. So until something does, I'll keep her

• Like 1