GolfSpy STUDque

Pre-Chatter: #CobraConnect Challenge 3

GolfSpy STUDque

Vote for the Cobra Challenge Competitor you think won this thread: @bardle @Bucky CC @Nunfa0 @palvord @robertson153 

You can only vote for competitors in the challenge. Hence, 5 names in the poll. 

The 10 names listed in my post get extra votes/tickets for the drawing based on participation thus far. 

The poll is not viewable from the app so you need to be on desktop or mobile. 

Message added by GolfSpy STUDque

Pre-Chatter Thread Poll  

129 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which Competitor won the Pre-Chatter Thread?

Our Sponsors

I'll vote for Nunfao.

Aussies and Kiwis usually stick together when the world's against them. Unless it involves cricket, rugby (both forms), netball, hockey and soccer (womens not mens' because the female teams are MUCH better than the male teams!).

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, mdumble21 said:

I'll vote for Nunfao.

Aussies and Kiwis usually stick together when the world's against them. Unless it involves cricket, rugby (both forms), netball, hockey and soccer (womens not mens' because the female teams are MUCH better than the male teams!).

Thanks mate 😁 I couldn't agree more, attack us and the Anzacs will get angry but put us on the sporting fields and we will try to kill each other 😜😁😎

• Like 1
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, HardcoreLooper said:

One sleepy Wednesday in July 1990-something, Pesci and three of his associates graced us with their presence at the club where I worked in college.  I pulled their bags from the Suburban, set them up on carts and led them out to the first tee.  Not only did they stiff me, the bastards did not even say thank you.

From that day forward, Joe Pesci was dead to me.

I take it you have a certain scene from Goodfellas on repeat.... 😜😁

• Like 1

Wooo hooo I finally beat [mention=156]fozcycle[/mention].. 

That’s only because I have been consulting with my old company for the past month and have not been able to stay current on MGS..... earning some jingle for vacations and more golf.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
Cobra Connect Bag: Cobra F8 Driver(10.5*) 3-4W(14.5*) & 5-6W(18.5*)w/Mitsubishi Tensei ck Blue Regular; Cobra F8 3 Hybrid, 5 Hybrid & 6-PW, Gw(49*) SW(54*) LW(58*) all w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 ES regular shafts. Lamkin Cobra Connect grips with Arccoss tracking sensors. Putter: Evnroll ER6 33”. Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat/Silver).
  • Like 3

BTW, robertson153 has my vote........ gotta support a fellow Big Blue Nation!

• Like 1

And another thing, the Puma NXT Pro shoe is the most comfortable on the planet. Being a FJ guy, I now have 2 pair of the Pumas.....

• Like 3

Spent about 2 hours on the range this morning dialing in the driver and changing some settings. The most optimal solution for me was to put the weight in the back and go to +1° in the Draw setting. I was just hitting bombs. I hit 11 in a row in between about a 30 yd channel that I picked out.
Hopefully I can take this on to the course as I feel like drivers been really holding me back recently. 

Yeah, great range session for us today.

Regards,

Team Bardle

• Haha 6

You should go back to where you got “fitted” and ask them to dial it in for you.....then throw away the key.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, bardle said:

Spent about 2 hours on the range this morning dialing in the driver and changing some settings. The most optimal solution for me was to put the weight in the back and go to +1° in the Draw setting. I was just hitting bombs. I hit 11 in a row in between about a 30 yd channel that I picked out.

Hopefully I can take this on to the course as I feel like drivers been really holding me back recently. 

Here I sit catching up on nonsense I've missed over the last few days and you post this?!?! How dare you post actual golf-related stuff in this thread....? 😜

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

58 minutes ago, fozcycle said:

You should go back to where you got “fitted” and ask them to dial it in for you.....then throw away the key.

I'm not usually a tinkerer once it's dialed in. And I've been swinging my.old driver so much since my fitting it just took me a minute to get the consistency I wanted. The shaft is heavier in this one than my F7 and stiffer. So I had to make adjustments to get the ball flight I needed. 

I don't really need to pay someone to help me dial in settings on a club. I enjoy doing it and I'd rather do it at my range and on my course than somewhere else and not feel as comfortable replicating it. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, bardle said:

Someone's been looking at Lefty's twitter account!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just now, palvord said:

Just a little teaser photo of the Cobra set working on their suntan yesterday.

I'm cannot wait to share with you how this set is going to destroy lives, wreck dreams, and leave no room for hope @Nunfa0 @bardle @Bucky CC @robertson153

Cobra Set.jpg

Looking good!  Maybe get Studque over there to pressure wash your deck!  It takes him like 36 seconds!

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 3:48 AM, fozcycle said:

That’s only because I have been consulting with my old company for the past month and have not been able to stay current on MGS..... earning some jingle for vacations and more golf.

Cobra Connect Bag: Cobra F8 Driver(10.5*) 3-4W(14.5*) & 5-6W(18.5*)w/Mitsubishi Tensei ck Blue Regular; Cobra F8 3 Hybrid, 5 Hybrid & 6-PW, Gw(49*) SW(54*) LW(58*) all w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 ES regular shafts. Lamkin Cobra Connect grips with Arccoss tracking sensors. Putter: Evnroll ER6 33”. Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat/Silver).

You can't just let me have one.. Jeez...  LOL.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, palvord said:

Just a little teaser photo of the Cobra set working on their suntan yesterday.

I'm cannot wait to share with you how this set is going to destroy lives, wreck dreams, and leave no room for hope @Nunfa0 @bardle @Bucky CC @robertson153

Cobra Set.jpg

Just want to say, I did vote for you. I am a lefty, and when you are done with these, you could pass them on to a fellow lefty, did I mention  that I did vote for you. I can send my address via IM. Let me know👍🏻

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Kor.A.Door said:

Just want to say, I did vote for you. I am a lefty, and when you are done with these, you could pass them on to a fellow lefty, did I mention  that I did vote for you. I can send my address via IM. Let me know👍🏻

Loving the pre-lobbying.

It seems like you're predicting that I'm going to end up not replacing any of my former clubs...HHHMMMM...

• Like 1

Just now, palvord said:

Loving the pre-lobbying.

It seems like you're predicting that I'm going to end up not replacing any of my former clubs...HHHMMMM...

I don’t wish that on you. putting my name out there just in case. You know, that way i can say I asked first. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1