1 hour ago, edingc said:

Say I know a guy who was interested in purchasing a set of Cobra wedges. Would the versatile grind suffice for average to soft conditions, including wet conditions? This guy takes mostly shallow divots, miss is more thin than fat, and will use the 52 degree for full shots, while the 56 degree will be for mostly touch and feel shots, flighting up/down, including chipping and pitching around the green.

Or would the widelow grind be better for the 56 degree?

Should have asked this during wedge week, but this guy is now in the market. 😃

As a leftie, the only option available for me was the versatile grind. I will miss thin as much as I miss fat and had no issues with moving the club through various course conditions.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, edingc said:

Thanks. Good feedback to know. Temptations, temptations.

I totally agree with @Bucky CC, the King Black Wedges are seriously good and well worth getting. I have had no issues with them and no loss of distance at all. They also spin very nicely too 😁

• Like 5

Right I shall sit down tonight, crack open a nice beer and put my final thoughts out for all to see 😭😁

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Nunfa0 said:

Right I shall sit down tonight, crack open a nice beer and put my final thoughts out for all to see 😭😁

🥺😭😢

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Nunfa0 said:

Don't cry, it'll be alright.... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, MaxEntropy said:

Don't cry, it'll be alright.... 

No, it won’t. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

@Nunfa0 well played. It’s been a blast following and sharing a little banter with you.  Speaking of which... Haka, haaaaka, haka haka haka! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Another question for you guys, if there was only one club that you could keep from the entire set, which one would it be?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JohnSmalls said:

Another question for you guys, if there was only one club that you could keep from the entire set, which one would it be?

Easy, Hybrid

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JohnSmalls said:

@Nunfa0 well played. It’s been a blast following and sharing a little banter with you.  Speaking of which... Haka, haaaaka, haka haka haka! 

I think @Bucky CC has killed off any chance of that...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, JohnSmalls said:

Easy choice for me, 3 wood. (with my 56* wedge as a close second)

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, JohnSmalls said:

I would say 3 wood.  I fell in love with this club during our fairway and hybrid week when I hit 3 wood off of almost every single tee and multiple times from the fairway and rough.  I could easily see myself going Henrik Stenson with this club and keeping it for 10+ years.

• Like 5

Nunfa, you mentioned some “issues” with your clubs that Cobra straightened out. Can you tell us what they were?

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, JohnSmalls said:

3 wood, 5 iron, 54º, the PW is crazy accurate though...Why must you make me choose! 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, bardle said:

3 wood, 5 iron, 54º, the PW is crazy accurate though...Why must you make me choose! 

Rules are rules...🤷‍♂️

8 hours ago, Wedgie said:

Nunfa, you mentioned some “issues” with your clubs that Cobra straightened out. Can you tell us what they were?

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Ummm the first set of clubs I received may or may not have been right handed. It was all sorted within 24 hours and I received the correct clubs 5 days later 😁😎 Rachel was amazing 😍

• Like 5