Testers Wanted: RUNNER Golf and Byrdie Golf Design ×

PSA - For your own sake, please don't...

Staff bags. Unless the company on the bag is paying you to play leave them at home to look pretty. Bonus points if it has your name on it. When I was in college I made my beer money by playing that guy and I drank a lot and well for a college kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was a caddy for a long number of years. That was the worst setting a guest come up with one of those. If you have one and expect a kid to lug that for 18 holes just know he wants to stuff you into the bag and bury it in the bunker behind 12.

Take Dead Aim

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

11 minutes ago, cnosil said:

I love watching birds of prey.   We have lots of hawks, bald eagles, and osprey near me.  When the osprey are nesting, i can go down the street and watch them dive for birds.   One of the most amazing things I saw was an osprey carrying a fish and a bald eagle chased him down,  flipped upside down and grabbed the fish from the osprey.  Wish I had a camera with me to capture that.    My father in law was really into photography and took the below picture of the osprey I mentioned. 

221201_218138088203574_4839905_o.jpg.ecb3f65d596a82057ea3bc5e5ad267ce.jpg

... What a breathtaking photo! I play the Orange Lake Legends course in Orlando and they have an Osprey that dives on the 12 hole. I have probably seen him dive 10-15 times over the years and came up with a fish twice and flew two holes away before disappearing. But it is a good 75 yds away so I couldn't see it up close like that amazing photo.  

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

I love watching birds of prey.   We have lots of hawks, bald eagles, and osprey near me.  When the osprey are nesting, i can go down the street and watch them dive for birds.   One of the most amazing things I saw was an osprey carrying a fish and a bald eagle chased him down,  flipped upside down and grabbed the fish from the osprey.  Wish I had a camera with me to capture that.    My father in law was really into photography and took the below picture of the osprey I mentioned. 

221201_218138088203574_4839905_o.jpg.ecb3f65d596a82057ea3bc5e5ad267ce.jpg
Your father-in-law did an excellent job with that photograph! That is absolutely amazing.

Sent from my SM-N975U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

2 hours ago, chisag said:

... What a breathtaking photo! I play the Orange Lake Legends course in Orlando and they have an Osprey that dives on the 12 hole. I have probably seen him dive 10-15 times over the years and came up with a fish twice and flew two holes away before disappearing. But it is a good 75 yds away so I couldn't see it up close like that amazing photo.  

My official life goal now is to play golf with you and @BIG STU.  With the things you see and his stories, we’re destined to see a UFO and maybe even a politician with his hands in his own pockets in the same day.  

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

8 hours ago, Jmikecpa said:

And a Dude you don’t play for more than a beer.

Not since I quit big money matches and the Mini Tours. But----- I did play in a gasp!!!! $10 Round Robin 2 weeks ago

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

8 hours ago, Shankster said:

What you are describing Stu sounds amazing! Every club has a story.

Well sort of--- This is the 2nd set of VIPs the wore out set over in the building they are the ones to tell a story. The Scotty has a little history--- It was actually in the load pile fixing to be loaded in a trailer for the shredder. I saw the grip sticking up which was an old rotted Titleist Cord thought it was a Bulls Eye. Now someone who has not seen or played with me for a while thinks those are the same set of VIPs because they look alike lead tape and all.

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

7 hours ago, Tsmithjr9 said:

I was a caddy for a long number of years. That was the worst setting a guest come up with one of those. If you have one and expect a kid to lug that for 18 holes just know he wants to stuff you into the bag and bury it in the bunker behind 12.

Take Dead Aim

Absolutely not I would never dream of doing that. When we went to Harbour Town a few years back I used an old Spalding waxed canvas bag I had that was real light. The caddy said WOW that was the lightest bag he ever had carried. I added to him that the bag was more than likely older than he was. Now the guys around here on the bag drop swear my Burton Staff is lighter than any of the so called cart bags. Of course I only carry 6 balls and a handfull of tees and a range finder and only 4 gloves. Saw a guy the other day with a Cleveland " cart bag" and I do not know what he had in it but it was big to begin with and poked out on the cart further than my staff bag.  

G

4 hours ago, JohnSmalls said:

My official life goal now is to play golf with you and @BIG STU.  With the things you see and his stories, we’re destined to see a UFO and maybe even a politician with his hands in his own pockets in the same day.  

Well you did see one minor miracle the day you played with me at Indian Wells ( RIP). You found a real balata ball remember that?-------  You know the kid we played with that was going to the PGM school?  I ran into him a couple of weeks later. First off he was griping about me playing off the senior tees. I ended up playing from the blues with him. Waxed his young fanny shot 78 or 79 from the blues on his butt. Never saw or heard from him again

G

10 hours ago, SnakeDoc said:

Don't take forever to take a shot and move on, I guarantee you cannot reach the group on the green 300 yards away from the deck with anything on your bag

Don't take more than 4 hours to play 18, honestly 3 and half hours should be enough. 

Do not pick up and pocket balls that are not yours, if you didn't know, some of us hit our own fairway often, is that a Titleist with 3 red dots on your pocket

If you never practice hitting a shot and know you can pull it off, do t try it, you will not succeed. 

Please leave your portable speaker on the car, I really don't need to hear you playing, insert annoying song tittle, whatever song you want to play. 

How do you put "anything" "on your bag"?  Do you have some sort of special adhesive?

Do you have some adhesive for whatever it is that allows you to stick golf balls "on your pocket"?

And what's a tittle?  Is that some hot red headed chick with large boobs?

Sorry man, but if you're gonna rant, at least do it grammatically correct.

• :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS
4 minutes ago, Mr. 82 said:

How do you put "anything" "on your bag"?  Do you have some sort of special adhesive?

Do you have some adhesive for whatever it is that allows you to stick golf balls "on your pocket"?

And what's a tittle?  Is that some hot red headed chick with large boobs?

Sorry man, but if you're gonna rant, at least do it grammatically correct.

Thank you for pointing out, I know my grammar is not the best.

I was not born or educated in the United States, so I fail o basic grammar at times.

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

10 hours ago, chisag said:

... Wow, musta been awesome. Red Hawks are majestic and of course hunt rodents and small mammals. But watching a Sharp Shin or Coopers hawk is a whole nuther adventure. We have a feeder out front under a pine and another area with feed out back under pine tree in a crowded suburb so the birds are safe from Red Hawks but every month our so we find the feathers and not much else because a SShin/Coopers hawk found and killed a bird. Even a pretty big woodpecker. They are so lethal and if I am not mistaken the only hawks that kill birds in flight. Every now and then one is sitting in the tree out front and as much as I don't wanna interfere with nature, I feel like my feeder is bringing small birds to a place that isn't natural so I chase the SShin/Copper hawks away. And as you said, they are gone soooooooo fast.  

Until last year we had a feeder right outside our family room (almost a full wall of glass, with 12' ceiling), but I had to take the feeder out. A number of predators had discovered the bounty of prey present (gives a new meaning to "bird feeder"), and we had constant crashes into the windows. When a red tail in full chase hits the window the whole house shakes! Needless to say, the windows were getting damaged, and the seals on most of them popped, so the windows were fogging up. One red tail figured out the glass, and learned to approach from the right angle to drive mourning doves into the windows. They'd fall to the ground, stunned, and he had an easy catch! The red tails would usually only be present in spring, as once the trees fully leafed out the maneuvering room got too tight for their liking. At that point the Cooper's would take over. We usually only saw them as a flash going by. I only saw a sharpshin twice, but the one time was spectacular and gruesome. He caught a cardinal that was bigger than he was, and they fell to the ground fighting. That fight lasted several minutes before the cardinal lost, and then the hawk was too gassed to fly for nearly an hour.

Moose, my cat, is Siamese

Thank you for pointing out, I know my grammar is not the best.
I was not born or educated in the United States, so I fail o basic grammar at times.

Didn’t bother me, between the 1000 thoughts in my head, not proofreading, and auto correct I have lots of wrong things in my posts. I was able to interpret everything you wrote

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Didn’t bother me, between the 1000 thoughts in my head, not proofreading, and auto correct I have lots of wrong things in my posts. I was able to interpret everything you wrote

Yeah I didn’t even notice since I probably read through these a little too quickly sometimes.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

Your father-in-law did an excellent job with that photograph! That is absolutely amazing.

Sent from my SM-N975U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Thanks. He always enjoyed photography and took great pictures. Wish I had his eye. I can take some decent photos, but his are a step above.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

18 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

When the course is wet/muddy where do you put the towel to clean off the ball or the mud off of your club.

Signed
non apologetic back pocket towel carrier emoji51.png

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Didn't mean to hit a nerve....but to answer your question I put it in the cart, on my golf bag or I carry it in my hand and lay it down to hit my shot.  

Hit'em straight and not too often!!!

13 hours ago, BIG STU said:

I will do you one better--- My cell phone stays in my car when I am on the golf course. The only emergency that could pop up is my wife and she knows where I am playing at. Now there is one exception--- When I walk my GM  Co Owner insists I take it with me . He told me flat out that he knows I am older and big and wants to make sure I have it if I need it. I do keep the ringer on mute. 

Same here. My phone is in my car when I play golf. We didn’t have 24/7 contact with each other for millions of years, we don’t need it now 99.9% of the time.

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, FJ DryJoys
3 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Grammar is overrated anyways. 3rd English class at the college level and I still suck at it.

Glad to have you around here Doctor. emoji1360.png

Thank you @Shankster I am glad to be here.

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

30 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

Yeah I didn’t even notice since I probably read through these a little too quickly sometimes. emoji2369.png

As @Shankster said "grammar is overrated" and @B.Boston we all know my grammar.....I still cant believe I am in the position I am in now with my language and spelling skills.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

27 minutes ago, CHoyle14 said:

Didn't mean to hit a nerve....

You didn't hit a nerve  -  I was just having as bit of fun 😁

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Grammar is overrated anyways. 3rd English class at the college level and I still suck at it.

Glad to have you around here Doctor.

I used to teach accounting at the college level when I was younger and the first thing I did on day 1 was put an X on the whiteboard with a box around it. I told the class that was what my spellcheck was and I was not an English major, easy way to tell was that I had a job. Little tongue in cheek humor that was mostly lost in the kids. Irony was that my first undergraduate degree was in American History and I wrote a lot of papers for someone that went into accounting.

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

As [mention=69396]Shankster[/mention] said "grammar is overrated" and [mention=85402]B.Boston[/mention] we all know my grammar.....I still cant believe I am in the position I am in now with my language and spelling skills.

Irregardless, I still like you as a person.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

Irregardless, I still like you as a person.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

well played.
  • Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P, follow along!

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

4 minutes ago, bens197 said:

emoji1787.png well played.

@B.Boston and anyone else that has bashed folks for using the word 🤣 "it may be clunky" just like me! I took my lashings for this and I want retribution....

image.png.109e4cc7601f7d4b47b2c7aef65f227a.png

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

[mention=85402]B.Boston[/mention] and anyone else that has bashed folks for using the word  "it may be clunky" just like me! I took my lashings for this and I want retribution....

Hahaha that little snip is excellent.

5 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

Hahaha that little snip is excellent. emoji23.png

Whole lot of nonsense to me....All I see is "it is indeed a word"

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

[mention=85402]B.Boston[/mention] and anyone else that has bashed folks for using the word  "it may be clunky" just like me! I took my lashings for this and I want retribution....

Irregardless, no matter how grammatically incorrect is one of the best non-existent words that exists.
  • Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P, follow along!

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

Just now, bens197 said:

Irregardless, no matter how grammatically incorrect is one of the best non-existent words that exists.

It is probably one of my favorite words and I have been shamed into not using it 🤧

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

42 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

@B.Boston and anyone else that has bashed folks for using the word 🤣 "it may be clunky" just like me! I took my lashings for this and I want retribution....

I feel vindicated. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

52 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

I feel vindicated. 

The google machine is a wonderful thing.

Check out my reviews:

WITB: