Funny story

revkev

Played today with a couple of friends and a new guy. On 10 my buddy and I cracked beautiful drives. We got out to our balls and optically his looked inches closer than mine. My GPS has died. His said 120 front, 130 middle for both balls, my other friends said mine was a yard closer to the whole.

I pulled my bushnell which gives tenth of a yard numbers inside 125. I had 122.1 for mine and 122.7 for his. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

I imagine you probably had a club or so less into the green with that big of a discrepancy between you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

Kicked his ass!!  Good for you.

If I remember certain holes on your course, I would not want to fly the ball 122 because it would roll off the front... or sideways... or both!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Kicked his ass!!  Good for you.
If I remember certain holes on your course, I would not want to fly the ball 122 because it would roll off the front... or sideways... or both!

We were at his lunch - not mine, his guest fee is about the same as Bayou’s cart fee, he lives off the 14th green and grabs me a beer and it’s a cheaper day for both of us.

There are false fronts on many of the greens at Saint Pete Country club so front pins are brutal as the greens slope back to front - you have to play to the middle and trust your putting with a front pin - and learn how to bump and run the ball when you miss short.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD