TESTERS ANNOUNCED: Graphite Design Tour AD Shafts ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

7 hours ago, GolfSpy AFG said:

Good morning all.

Had an article post to HQ today that I’m particularly interested in everyone’s feedback on.  Hope you like it but let me know your thoughts (and of course comment on the article is you’re inclined to).  Going to be working on Part 2 shortly…

https://mygolfspy.com/news-opinion/online-vs-in-person-lessons-part-1/

Solid content! Look forward to part 2.

I follow Dan Grieves and Andy Carter (both in the UK) on Skillest and have come close to pulling the trigger on online lessons. I plan on testing out the platform with a lesson or two with Andy Carter this year. I haven't had a check-in lesson since last spring and I know I've picked up some bad habits. I like his Youtube content and his style/ approach. I tried to make an in-person lesson work on a trip to my homeland last year but couldn't fit it in. He is based at a course v close to my former home and workplace.

I've read Dan Grieves' book cover to cover a couple of times and consume his youtube content religiously. I like the idea of his online 3-release school, but I'm not in a position to commit to that right now. I need full swing and driver adjustments first.

2024 WITB:

Driver: :ping-small: G430 LST 9* w. Mitsubishi Kai'Li White 60X

FW woods: :titleist-small:TSR2+ 13* '2W' w. Mitsubishi Tensei White 75X & 21* 7W w. Mitsubishi Tensei White 75X

Hybrid: :taylormade-small:Stealth+ 3H (@18*) w. :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke RDX Red 80/6.5

Irons: :taylormade-small: 5i-9i: '19 P790; P- '23 P7MC w. :kbs: Tour C-Taper Lite 115X

Wedges: :taylormade-small: 50/09 MG4; 56/12 MG4TW; :vokey-small:SM9 60/04L

Putter: :odyssey-small: Toulon Design Memphis, 2019 model [Backup: Sik DW C 2.0]

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5x/ TP5xPix:callaway-small: Chrome Tour [see ball test link below]

Other: :Arccos:. Gogogo Sport V-Pro rangefinder. :taylormade-small: Select Plus stand bag. :BagBoy: Nitron push cart.

2024 Tests: