Testers Wanted: Newton Driver Shafts ×

After Hours Spy Saloon

chisag

21 minutes ago, Ben Joest said:

I’ve thought about demoing a blue velocore through shaft shack, but the aforementioned fear of falling in love is holding me back. May still be something I try this offseason 

... Here is what I have found, and of course your milage may vary. The difference between a really good shaft and a great shaft is marginal. Comparing the Tensei Blue AV with a Graphite Design AD-IZ and in a different fitting the Tensei Blue AV with a Ventus Red Velocore the performance and the numbers were virtually identical. And while I liked the idea of playing the AD-IZ and Red Velo it was most definitely not worth the price difference when the Tensei Blue AV was a stock option. 

... But I kept my eyes open and found a new AD-IZ in S/R flex for $149 and decided to treat myself. Then several months later threw out a low bid on Ebay for under the price of a Stealth2 HD with a stock shaft but it had a Red Velo retailing for $900 so I never expected to win. But somehow I did so now I have the shafts I really, really wanted. But honestly Ben, if I had to play my Tensei Blue AV I would be just as content. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... AutoFlex Dream 7 SF405
Fairway:   :taylormade-small:   Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'Li Blue 70r
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        G430 Hybrid 22*... Alta Hy70r 
Irons:       :taylormade-small:    P770 5-pw ... Steelfiber i80r
                  :taylormade-small:    TP UDi 4 ... Steelfiber i80r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small:     MG3 46*/50*/54* MG4 58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :EVNROLL:     Custom 5.1 (no alignment)  33" 
Ball:          :taylormade-small:     '24 TP5x/Maxfli Tour X 

7 minutes ago, JohnSmalls said:

Okya curiosity has struck. How does Smoke Blue compare with other blue profiles--Diamana, Atmos, etc? 

I can only speak to the Diamana, which I had an old driver - the best way I can describe the Smoke Blue is that it feels relatively soft mid-shaft, but the tip has a very favorable "crisp" feeling to it.  I tried both the Smoke Blue & Black...both had similar feel, but the Black felt a bit more "uncontrollable".  I wasn't going into wanting a CB shaft either, but after trying out a number of options, I felt it was best for my swing / game.  Thinking back to my old driver with the Diamana, it def felt a bit softer and muted - however, this was 2 drivers ago so I'm only going off memory at this point. 

Driver: image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Paradym with Ventus TR Blue 60 Stiff

Fairways:  image.png.c4f821ba6925e5e146c31600685bf103.png Aerojet Max 3W & 7W with Hzrdus Smoke Blue RDX 70 Stiff

Hybrid:  image.png.c21137d282a252fb544e47aceb520176.png King TEC 5H with KBS PGI 95 Stiff

Irons:  image.png.6621a18e06b1717c1f774c4a561fd7d8.png Forged TEC 5-PW with KBS Tour Lite Stiff

Wedges:  images (1).pngHaywood Signature Raw Wedges (50 / 54 / 58)

Putter:   download.png.d49e715a77153bd649b58a0d4e33fab5.pngL.A.B. DF3 (aka "Chewie")

Ball: 2023 Maxfli Tour

Reviews: 

L.A.B. DF3

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Testing

Callaway Paradym

Titleist White Box Testing (2023)

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

24 minutes ago, CFreddie said:

I can only speak to the Diamana, which I had an old driver - the best way I can describe the Smoke Blue is that it feels relatively soft mid-shaft, but the tip has a very favorable "crisp" feeling to it.  I tried both the Smoke Blue & Black...both had similar feel, but the Black felt a bit more "uncontrollable".  I wasn't going into wanting a CB shaft either, but after trying out a number of options, I felt it was best for my swing / game.  Thinking back to my old driver with the Diamana, it def felt a bit softer and muted - however, this was 2 drivers ago so I'm only going off memory at this point. 

I love shaft discussions. I find this point interesting because for me I find most of the blue profiles to be on the spinnier side making my misses feel more uncontrollable. but the blacks are knuckle balls and I never really went to them due to my low launch swing style.

I currently game a blue velo 7s in my paradym and was fitted into the PX Hzrdus smoke black G4 for the mizuno test. I liked the way it felt so much in the sim that I’m on the hunt for a black velo for the paradym to see what kind of results I can grab from it. 

Personally I think the velocore shafts are worth the coin.

Edited by Swood1994

Current WITB:

Driver:                      image.png.ad4d66f798557c86ee934344d1a24ed2.png       Paradym 10.5 Ventus Black 6S (currently Testing AI Smoke🔹🔹🔹)

Fairway:                   image.png.3077938d887c52577470dba42554f0aa.png     ST-Z 230 3-Wood (15°) HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 60 Official Test

Hybrid:                    image.png.a874a9a429fd132acae64968308d6a89.png     ST-Z 230 Hybrid (19°) Ventus Blue HB-8 Official Test

Irons:                       image.png.a874a9a429fd132acae64968308d6a89.png     MP-18 MMC (4-9)

Wedges:     image.png.8641af187e8958a5ff8c3c2146b1fc7c.png  Vokey SM8 (46.10F, 50.12F, 54.14F, 58.12D)

Putter:                image.png.a85c45cc6c173613e90f345a17c689b4.png      Select Squareback 2 34.5 Ping Corded 88G PP58 grip double taped

Ball:                       image.png.c4e52864bdd9535caa79ae03a9376870.png        Pro-V1

Reviews:

2023 Red Rooster Sussex Glove Official Forum Test

2023 Mizuno Long Game Official Forum Test

2024 Skytrak+ Official Forum Test

Took our girls to the county fair tonight. Had a great time watching the races, walking the midway, checking out all the animals. Right up until I had a nasty allergic reaction to something. I blame either the ducks or the bunnies in the last building we went through.

Whatever it was, no fun. Sneezing, restricted airway, the whole deal. Reminded me of having asthma as a kid, which I thankfully grew out of. Allergy meds and bed for me, hoping I feel better for my 7:40 tee time tomorrow morning. 

Enjoy the Saloon!

Dr: :taylormade-small: Stealth 10.5°

Woods: :taylormade-small: M4 - 3W 15°, 5W 18°

4i-PW: MacGregor MT86 OS

50.08F/54.10S/60.08M: :vokey-small:

Pu: :ping-small: Ketsch Counter Balance

Ball: :Snell: MTB Prime

Pushcart: :Clicgear: 4.0

Rangefinder: Bushnell Tour V6 Shift

Other: :Arccos:

1 minute ago, DoubleBogeyDad said:

Took our girls to the county fair tonight. Had a great time watching the races, walking the midway, checking out all the animals. Right up until I had a nasty allergic reaction to something. I blame either the ducks or the bunnies in the last building we went through.

Whatever it was, no fun. Sneezing, restricted airway, the whole deal. Reminded me of having asthma as a kid, which I thankfully grew out of. Allergy meds and bed for me, hoping I feel better for my 7:40 tee time tomorrow morning. 

Enjoy the Saloon!

... Well that fun story took an unexpected turn. 😳  Having dealt with allergies my entire life I know it sucks. Amazingly my pediatrician in Ky when I was a toddler suggested moving to AZ.  I have been relatively allergy free since moving here 4 years ago and 65 years after the Docs recommendation. I hope you feel better soon! 

Feeling fine this morning. Headed to the course shortly.

Dr: :taylormade-small: Stealth 10.5°

Woods: :taylormade-small: M4 - 3W 15°, 5W 18°

4i-PW: MacGregor MT86 OS

50.08F/54.10S/60.08M: :vokey-small:

Pu: :ping-small: Ketsch Counter Balance

Ball: :Snell: MTB Prime

Pushcart: :Clicgear: 4.0

Rangefinder: Bushnell Tour V6 Shift

Other: :Arccos:

12 hours ago, chisag said:

... Since @BKervin has decided to join the fun, might as well cast her too! (one of my favorite characters I might add and an amazing actor!) 

deadwood-calamity-jane-robin-weigert-feat.jpg.webp.633844c85a35492a8e6425ba88b96635.webp

Absolutely!  Robin Weigert was great in that role, and Calamity Jane was one of my absolute favorite characters in Deadwood.

DR - Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max, Newton Motion 4-Dot shaft

4W - Titleist TSR2, Newton Motion 4-Dot FW shaft

HYB - Sub 70 949X 21*, original HZRDUS Black 85-S shaft

7W (if played) - Titleist TSR, ACCRA TZ6 7S

Irons - Cobra King Forged Tec X, KBS TGI graphite shafts

Wedges - Edison 2.0, 47* (bent to 48*), 53* and 57* (bent to 58*), KBS TGI 100 Tour S

Putter - Evnroll ER10 ""Outback” Mallet

Ball - Maxfli Tour-X CG (2023) or Vice Pro Plus

Bags - Vessel / Ghost stand bags

Cart - MotoCaddy M7 Remote (without the remote)

Spoiler

Lots of short game practice has made this a strength; now the driver is causing problems!

... Since football is in full swing soon and the Bears will suffer through another season of spectacular runs from Justin Fields but rank 32nd in passing as he is still holding the ball from the last pass play at the end of their season 😱  I think the 2025 Super Bowl winner will be whoever drafts Drake Maye. As much as I believe there is no "sure thing" coming out of college, Maye is a sure thing. If I were the Bears GM I would trade every single pick and next years #1 if I could get Maye. Reminds me of a little Herbert/Mahomes/Brady all rolled into one QB. 

17 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Since football is in full swing soon and the Bears will suffer through another season of spectacular runs from Justin Fields but rank 32nd in passing as he is still holding the ball from the last pass play at the end of their season 😱  I think the 2025 Super Bowl winner will be whoever drafts Drake Maye. As much as I believe there is no "sure thing" coming out of college, Maye is a sure thing. If I were the Bears GM I would trade every single pick and next years #1 if I could get Maye. Reminds me of a little Herbert/Mahomes/Brady all rolled into one QB. 

I always wondered what Mahomes would be had the Bears drafted him instead of Mitchell.

• PING G400 LST Mitsubishi Tensei White 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

2 minutes ago, bens197 said:

I always wondered what Mahomes would be had the Bears drafted him instead of Mitchell.

... Oh boy thanks for that 🙄 but it sure would have been interesting. I think he would still be a stud and just as amazing although winning a SB(s) certainly wouldn't be a given. Lucky for him I think he and Reed are a match made in heaven and throwing to Travis Kelce hassn't hurt either. 

43 minutes ago, bens197 said:

I always wonder how Mahomes would have done if he had signed with the other team that drafted him.  Hint: Detroit Tigers.

:callaway-small: Driver: Fusion, 9 deg, UST Recoil 450 ES F3/2

:ping-small: 430 MAX 4w (5w head delofted 1* with 3w shaft), 7w, 5h w/ Alta CB Soft Regular shaft

:mizuno-small: JPX923 HM 6i - GW w/ UST Recoil 460 ESX F3

:cleveland-small: RTX6 52* and 56* with Recoil 760 ESX F2 

:odyssey-small: Versa DB DoubleWide 

:srixon-small:: Z-Star Tour

As mentioned in the good morning thread, kids free weekend is going great at the lake. Just got back to the cabin from hanging it in/on the water to clean up, then heading to a friend’s cabin for a cookout. Definitely was a needed weekend to relax and just let go a bit. Maybe sneaking in 9 tomorrow with my wife before my dad brings the kids back tomorrow. Would be nice to get to spend a little more one on one time together

Driver: :titleist-small: GT3 9|Tour AD-UB 6S (testing in progress)

Fairways: :titleist-small: GT2 15 & 18|Tour AD-UB 7S (testing in progress) |:cobra-small: Aerojet Max 7|Kai'Li White 70X

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H|MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW|KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :titleist-small: Vokey SM10 52.12F|56.12D|True Temper Vokey Wedge Flex

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour & :titleist-small: ProV1

#LeftyGang

Titleist GT Long Game Test (Link Here)

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

10 minutes ago, Jnoble89 said:

As mentioned in the good morning thread, kids free weekend is going great at the lake. Just got back to the cabin from hanging it in/on the water to clean up, then heading to a friend’s cabin for a cookout. Definitely was a needed weekend to relax and just let go a bit. Maybe sneaking in 9 tomorrow with my wife before my dad brings the kids back tomorrow. Would be nice to get to spend a little more one on one time together

... A pretty unique way of describing it 💋 😳  but those of us that had little kids certainly remember those days. Sounds like a very nice and much needed weekend! 

33 minutes ago, Jnoble89 said:

Maybe you need to schedule a few more weekends like this and time away from the stressful routine to help get over the issues you have been feeling lately.  

:ping-small: 430 MAX 4w (5w head delofted 1* with 3w shaft), 7w, 5h w/ Alta CB Soft Regular shaft

The Titleist tester sign up is up to 7400+ hopefuls. It was at 2400 around noon, the last time I checked. I wonder if this one will break the record by Wednesday 🤔

WITB:

D: :ping-small: G430 Max 10k 10.5° turned up 1°  w/ GD Tour AD-UB 6s

3w::ping-small: 14.5° G425 Max Newton 6 dot

3h: :ping-small: G430 18° Tour 2.0/Stiff

7W: :callaway-small: 21° Rogue ST Max LinQ 7X

4i:mizuno-small: Pro 225 with Project X io 6.0

5i-PW:  :ping-small: Blueprint S with DG S300

50,54° & 58°: :vokey-small: SM-10

P:   :L.A.B.: Link.1

Ball:  :vice: Pro Plus Drip

Bag:  Ghost MGS Anyday 14 way

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

23 hours ago, CFreddie said:

Thanks for the info!  I was just looking up any data I could find on the shafts that I tend to struggle with and it looks like the glaring similarity is having a softer mid section.   I've got a buddy that just fit into Smoke Blue and he absolutely loves it.  Plus the PVD finish is absolutely gorgeous.

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

6 hours ago, GaryF said:

I always wonder how Mahomes would have done if he had signed with the other team that drafted him.  Hint: Detroit Tigers.

No wonder he stuck with football 😂

13 minutes ago, Ben Joest said:

The Titleist tester sign up is up to 7400+ hopefuls. It was at 2400 around noon, the last time I checked. I wonder if this one will break the record by Wednesday 🤔

I'm thinking it will.  MGS just did a social media blast today which always rakes in the applications.  Another one of those and that record could be history.  

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

20 minutes ago, JohnSmalls said:

... Haha baseball would have been a waste as he is the best to ever play QB. Whether or not he becomes the GOAT is a different story, longevity and SB wins are in Brady's favor. But as far as just physically playing the position he has no equal. 

35 minutes ago, JohnSmalls said:

I'm thinking it will.  MGS just did a social media blast today which always rakes in the applications.  Another one of those and that record could be history.  

I would love to see what Patrick Mahomes would have done in the Detroit Tigers organization.  Besides, it would have kept him away from the NFL and Kansas City Chiefs (in theory, at least), where he has been a persistent thorn in the side of my Buffalo Bills.

DR - Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max, Newton Motion 4-Dot shaft

4W - Titleist TSR2, Newton Motion 4-Dot FW shaft

HYB - Sub 70 949X 21*, original HZRDUS Black 85-S shaft

7W (if played) - Titleist TSR, ACCRA TZ6 7S

Irons - Cobra King Forged Tec X, KBS TGI graphite shafts

Wedges - Edison 2.0, 47* (bent to 48*), 53* and 57* (bent to 58*), KBS TGI 100 Tour S

Putter - Evnroll ER10 ""Outback” Mallet

Ball - Maxfli Tour-X CG (2023) or Vice Pro Plus

Bags - Vessel / Ghost stand bags

Cart - MotoCaddy M7 Remote (without the remote)

Spoiler

Lots of short game practice has made this a strength; now the driver is causing problems!

43 minutes ago, Ben Joest said:

I extremely underestimated my guess. It seems that MGS Blast did its' job!

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

11 minutes ago, funkyjudge said:

I would love to see what Patrick Mahomes would have done in the Detroit Tigers organization.  Besides, it would have kept him away from the NFL and Kansas City Chiefs (in theory, at least), where he has been a persistent thorn in the side of my Buffalo Bills.

.... LOL, gotta be tough because he is such a good dude. Easy to hate Rodgers as a Bears fan because he was arrogant and condescending. It was pretty cool to see Mahomes and Allen playing golf together like BFF's at Lake Tahoe. 

10 minutes ago, funkyjudge said:

As a Bengals fan, I have mixed emotions about Mahomes and the chiefs. Providing they all stay healthy, Mahomes, Burrow, Allen, and the other elite QBs are ushering us into another golden age of QB play.

WITB:

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

5 minutes ago, Ben Joest said:

As a Bengals fan, I have mixed emotions about Mahomes and the chiefs. Providing they all stay healthy, Mahomes, Burrow, Allen, and the other elite QBs are ushering us into another golden age of QB play.

... I know you said other elite QB's but Herbert deserves to be added in with those 3.  

1. PATRICK MAHOMES, KANSAS CITY CHIEFS

Mahomes is the standard by which all NFL quarterbacks are now measured. With Manning and Brady now names of the past, Mahomes is the new benchmark pushing the boundaries of what we have seen previously. Since coming into the league, he has 191 big-time throws including the postseason, the most in the NFL. He has also passed for 8.1 yards per attempt, a figure only quarterbacks playing for Kyle Shanahan have surpassed over the same span.

2. JOSH ALLEN, BUFFALO BILLS

If Mahomes is the obvious starting point, the next two spots are a toss-up between Buffalo’s Josh Allen and Cincinnati’s Joe Burrow. Each player is capable of elite play and outstanding levels, but the tiebreaker is Allen's rushing ability. It may not be a deal-breaker in every game, but there will be gotta-have-it situations where Allen is virtually unstoppable because of how many different ways he can beat a defense. Burrow can’t bring that to the table.

3. JOE BURROW, CINCINNATI BENGALS

Burrow has led the league in PFF passing grade (by fractions) in each of the past two regular seasons. He has shown that, while everybody might be chasing special athletes at the position, just putting the ball in the right place at the right time is still capable of transformative play at the position. He has a career 77.1% adjusted completion rate, and his turnover-worthy play rate has gone down in each of his NFL seasons.

4. JUSTIN HERBERT, LOS ANGELES CHARGERS

This is a big year for Herbert to justify the hype that has surrounded him since his phenomenal rookie season. We have seen glimpses of what he is capable of, but he passed for just 6.8 yards per attempt last season and finished eighth in PFF passing grade. Kellen Moore's arrival as the Chargers' offensive coordinator could be the key that fully unlocks Herbert, and if he is, this is where Herbert belongs.

1 minute ago, chisag said:

... I know you said other elite QB's but Herbert deserves to be added in with those 3.  

1. PATRICK MAHOMES, KANSAS CITY CHIEFS

Mahomes is the standard by which all NFL quarterbacks are now measured. With Manning and Brady now names of the past, Mahomes is the new benchmark pushing the boundaries of what we have seen previously. Since coming into the league, he has 191 big-time throws including the postseason, the most in the NFL. He has also passed for 8.1 yards per attempt, a figure only quarterbacks playing for Kyle Shanahan have surpassed over the same span.

2. JOSH ALLEN, BUFFALO BILLS

If Mahomes is the obvious starting point, the next two spots are a toss-up between Buffalo’s Josh Allen and Cincinnati’s Joe Burrow. Each player is capable of elite play and outstanding levels, but the tiebreaker is Allen's rushing ability. It may not be a deal-breaker in every game, but there will be gotta-have-it situations where Allen is virtually unstoppable because of how many different ways he can beat a defense. Burrow can’t bring that to the table.

3. JOE BURROW, CINCINNATI BENGALS

Burrow has led the league in PFF passing grade (by fractions) in each of the past two regular seasons. He has shown that, while everybody might be chasing special athletes at the position, just putting the ball in the right place at the right time is still capable of transformative play at the position. He has a career 77.1% adjusted completion rate, and his turnover-worthy play rate has gone down in each of his NFL seasons.

4. JUSTIN HERBERT, LOS ANGELES CHARGERS

This is a big year for Herbert to justify the hype that has surrounded him since his phenomenal rookie season. We have seen glimpses of what he is capable of, but he passed for just 6.8 yards per attempt last season and finished eighth in PFF passing grade. Kellen Moore's arrival as the Chargers' offensive coordinator could be the key that fully unlocks Herbert, and if he is, this is where Herbert belongs.

Absolutely, Herbert deserves to be on that list.

WITB:

Hey y’all!  

So … horror movies aren’t scary. My fam likes em.  Meh.  Boring really. 

I used the time to buy two pairs of golf shoes on Temu for under $50.  Wonder if I will get doll shoes or wooden shoes or what.  Will be interesting to find out.  It feels like playing the lottery.  Maybe I will win!

Working at getting better ... and very slowly getting there.

•  :callaway-small: Paradym 🔹🔹🔹 8* (:accra:  Shogun Blue M0 Otto-Phlex)
  •  :taylormade-small: Brnr Mini driver 13.5* (:accra: FX 3.0 140 M1 Otto-Phlex)
  • :callaway-small: Paradym X 4 and 5 Hybrids
  •  Maltby TS3 (4-8)/TS4 (9-PW)/TS1 (GW) (shafts:  :projectx: LZ 6.0)
  • :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore 53*, and 58* mid wedges (:projectx: wedge shafts 6.5)
  • :L.A.B.: DF 2.1 (BTG shaft)
  • :redrooster: Gloves

My Official 2024 TaylorMade Qi10 Review:  https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/62804-taylormade-qi10-drivers-2024-forum-member-review/?do=findComment&comment=1014200

My Official 2023 Red Rooster Sussex Glove Review:  https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/58614-2023-mgs-forum-member-test-red-rooster-sussex-golf-glove/#comment-911042

1 minute ago, IndyBonzo said:

Hey y’all!  

I used the time to buy two pairs of golf shoes on Temu for under $50.  Wonder if I will get doll shoes or wooden shoes or what.  Will be interesting to find out.  It feels like playing the lottery.  Maybe I will win!

May the odds be ever in your favor! 🤣

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

6 hours ago, IndyBonzo said:

Hey y’all!  

@IndyBonzo another member, @Tom the Golf Nut used that site or one similar and had great results, so things may not be as bleak as you think

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4 

Hybrid: :titleist-small: TSR2 21 degree - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7.5

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

Link to Motocaddy M7 w/Remote Trolley & Bag Review

9 hours ago, funkyjudge said:

He was drafted mostly as an afterthought after his senior year in HS in the 2014, 37th round (1120 player selected).  At TT, he was on the team but only faced 3 batters, walking 2 and hitting 1.  He grew up around baseball as his dad pitched in the mlb for 11 years. Obviously he made the right choice. 

Football Conference realignments take another big step this past week, with the B1G adding Washington and Oregon.  Utah, ASU and UA jumping to the Big12.  Not much left of the PAC12.  B1G has also been talking behind the scenes to FSU and Clemson and previously Miami.  ACC has teams locked in with a huge GOR until ~2035, However….the most recent B1G TV contract left ESPN out in the cold (Fox, NBC, Peacock), but rumors ESPN may be added for the 4 west coast teams that joined the B1G.  Thirty year long discussions between B1G and Norte Dame continue…

On 8/3/2023 at 8:14 PM, chisag said:

vito-cannoli_q1zfmj.jpeg.webp.2112031e076b5ce55f67dad35b64b137.webp

I think you made a mistake including the Godfather with your Evil Villains @chisag! LOL! 

He was a "family" man, beautiful wife, 3 sons, 1 daughter & even adopted a child in his younger years & an olive oil business!   How benevolent! 🤣🤣

Edited by tdroma98

Titleist T200 Irons - 5i thru Gap Wedge - Stiff AMT Black

Callaway PARADYM X 9.0 with Hazrdous X Black 6.0 Stiff Shaft

Fairway Woods:  Callaway Maverick 3W & RazrX Black 5W - Stiff Flex

Rescue:  Apex 4 (22 degree )- Recoil 75H stiff flex 

Wedges: Titleist SM8 - 54 (D Grind) wedge flex; SM8 58(M grind) wedge flex

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X5.5

Ball: Titleist ProV1

Handicap: 0