How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

14 hours ago, GVetter said:

finally broke 100

CONGRATS!!! Feels good when it finally happens, right?? 

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

14 hours ago, GVetter said:

finally broke 100. 

9 hours ago, skraeling said:

So not only did I break 90 for the first time on sunday...

Congrats to both of you on setting a personal best!

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :touredgeexotics: XCG7 Beta 15*  w/Fujikura Fuel
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

10 hours ago, skraeling said:

So tonight was a weird one ladies and gents.

I lost a skin on a par 3... to a hole in one from the group behind me.  I cant even be mad at that lol.

I also shot a personal best.  By a LARGE margin.

Finished the back 9 at my course during league 1 over.  Par 35, shot a 36.

Ive NEVER been that low.  I cant even process what happened. 

361883260_818354606532285_1729753715187981148_n.jpg.bd3e864d244a9787a849e8e6c6e84faf.jpg

The 6... was honestly not even all my fault I guess?  Ball was laying on top of something rock f****** hard and bladed my chip across the green. 

Felt like I hit a rock.  Was in kind of a bad position so used my 5i to punch out low from under the trees. Got the 8i a bit thin and pulled it left.

361897302_1004319174074211_4905203669742658526_n.jpg.e0e197eaedf40332409a373d58f4789a.jpg

So not only did I break 90 for the first time on sunday... I ALMOST hit even today. 

wtf.gif.44649edf5838f418d291b36b8af06b7d.gif

Congrats on the PB!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

18 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Congrats on the PB!

Two PBS in a week has to be a record right?

Stack Referral code

Driver - Sim2Max 10.5° (set at 9*) UST Helium shaft

3W - StealthHL 16.5°

3h - Sim2max 19°

irons - Sim2OS kbsmax85mt steel shafts reg flex 5i-Aw

wedgies - Jaws MD5 52°-10° (Bounce) S Grind

Jaws MD5 56°-12° (Bounce) W Grind

Putter - Mizuno OMOI Type II

VENTUS Velocore+ review

Final Sugar "Pure" Golf Balls Review

12 hours ago, Kenny B said:

My wife grew up in Spokane and Indian Canyon was her nemesis.  She says that she hit every tree on the #9 fairway, but back then the nines were switched.  We've played it many times over the past 20 years, and she has gotten revenge.  Bing Crosby played there as a kid.

Yeah I feel it’s one of the harder Spokane city courses. Getting revenge on a course is such a great feeling. Interesting that the nines were switched I wonder how that would change a round. 

GVetter

Leagues last night went the way I thought. Couldn't release my tee shots and yanked everything left. The muscle strain on my back/right side is killing me. I'll shut it down for a week, not picking up a club at all and see if I can play 9 next Tuesday League. My son won his match 5 holes to 4. and shot 42. I lost 6 to 3 and shot 45. He's now an 8 h/c, I'm a 5.

WITB: 

BombTech 9 deg gen 4.0

T/M M6 3 wood

Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal Pro

Kirkland 50, 54, 60 

Scotty Cameron Monterey

3 minutes ago, GVetter said:

Yeah I feel it’s one of the harder Spokane city courses. Getting revenge on a course is such a great feeling. Interesting that the nines were switched I wonder how that would change a round. 

Don't know.  Mongo only pawn on game of life.  😆  That was changed a long time ago before I ever played it. 

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

24 minutes ago, skraeling said:

Two PBS in a week has to be a record right?

@skraeling is en fuego!  🔥

chiquichico.gif.78aaab3d67cdea7cad912a35adadfbc6.gif

Working at getting better ... and very slowly getting there.

•  :callaway-small: Paradym 🔹🔹🔹 8* (:accra: FX 3.0 140 M0 Otto-Phlex)
  •  :taylormade-small: Brnr Mini driver 13.5* (:accra: FX 3.0 140 M1 Otto-Phlex)
  • :callaway-small: Paradym X 4 and 5 Hybrids
  •  Maltby TS3 (4-8)/TS4 (9-PW)/TS1 (GW) (shafts:  :projectx: LZ 6.0)
  • :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore 53*, and 58* mid wedges (:projectx: wedge shafts 6.5)
  • :L.A.B.: DF 2.1 (BTG shaft)
  • :redrooster: Gloves

My Official 2024 TaylorMade Qi10 Review:  https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/62804-taylormade-qi10-drivers-2024-forum-member-review/?do=findComment&comment=1014200

My Official 2023 Red Rooster Sussex Glove Review:  https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/58614-2023-mgs-forum-member-test-red-rooster-sussex-golf-glove/#comment-911042

7 minutes ago, GVetter said:

Could be that playing the course with new clubs, instead of persimmon woods and blades from the 1960's had something to do with it, along with not having to carry a yellow leather cart bag up and down those hills.  

We will have to give you a shout next time we come up.  Great job on breaking 100. Next time comes easier.

Congrats @GVetter!

Working at getting better ... and very slowly getting there.

•  :callaway-small: Paradym 🔹🔹🔹 8* (:accra: FX 3.0 140 M0 Otto-Phlex)
  •  :taylormade-small: Brnr Mini driver 13.5* (:accra: FX 3.0 140 M1 Otto-Phlex)
  • :callaway-small: Paradym X 4 and 5 Hybrids
  •  Maltby TS3 (4-8)/TS4 (9-PW)/TS1 (GW) (shafts:  :projectx: LZ 6.0)
  • :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore 53*, and 58* mid wedges (:projectx: wedge shafts 6.5)
  • :L.A.B.: DF 2.1 (BTG shaft)
  • :redrooster: Gloves

My Official 2024 TaylorMade Qi10 Review:  https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/62804-taylormade-qi10-drivers-2024-forum-member-review/?do=findComment&comment=1014200

My Official 2023 Red Rooster Sussex Glove Review:  https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/58614-2023-mgs-forum-member-test-red-rooster-sussex-golf-glove/#comment-911042

... I am not getting any responses on the Cobra Challenge thread so I thought I would extend an invitation here. This week is the Cobra 4 Club Challenge, so chose any 4 clubs + your putter and post a score. BUT this is a Best Ball challenge so I need a partner to try and better my score as a team. I had originally planned to pair with @azstu2324 but with 117* temperatures here in Phoenix it would be a dangerous round in this heat and obviously ill advised. 

... The good news is if we win, you get a Cobra Hat and a Polo! 🤩  So here is my scorecard and if anyone wants to pair up and thinks they can better any of the holes I didn't birdie I would love to have you join me. No pressure as competing is the fun and the prize is just a bonus. We are off to a good start with a 68 so just play a round at your course using 4 clubs and your putter and we will combine cards for a Best Ball total. 

... Anyone wanna step up and embrace the Challenge? 🏆

4clubscorecard.JPG.5922c04da5ce8f7d3adbd7f4dee6b01b.JPG

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... AutoFlex Dream 7 SF405
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        G430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 4-9i ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small:     MG3 46*/50*/54* MG4 58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:          :taylormade-small:     '24 TP5x 

19 minutes ago, chisag said:

... I am not getting any responses on the Cobra Challenge thread so I thought I would extend an invitation here. This week is the Cobra 4 Club Challenge, so chose any 4 clubs + your putter and post a score. BUT this is a Best Ball challenge so I need a partner to try and better my score as a team. I had originally planned to pair with @azstu2324 but with 117* temperatures here in Phoenix it would be a dangerous round in this heat and obviously ill advised. 

... The good news is if we win, you get a Cobra Hat and a Polo! 🤩  So here is my scorecard and if anyone wants to pair up and thinks they can better any of the holes I didn't birdie I would love to have you join me. No pressure as competing is the fun and the prize is just a bonus. We are off to a good start with a 68 so just play a round at your course using 4 clubs and your putter and we will combine cards for a Best Ball total. 

... Anyone wanna step up and embrace the Challenge? 🏆

4clubscorecard.JPG.5922c04da5ce8f7d3adbd7f4dee6b01b.JPG

Im not really sure whats your doing, but If I get a free shot at a hat and polo, Im in! But does that mean I need to shoot tomorrows round with just the 4 clubs and a putter?

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

4 minutes ago, Sluggo42 said:

image.png.977f033fd1a796a352c088594876df87.png

does this work? Im not really sure whats your doing, but If I get a free shot at a hat and polo, Im in!

... The round has to have been played or be played between July 17th and the 23rd. It is a 4 club challenge and I used Driver-5i-8i-gw. If you shot that score using only 4 clubs and your putter ... heck yea!!!

Just now, chisag said:

... It is a 4 club challenge and I used Driver-5i-8i-gw. If you shot that score using only 4 clubs and your putter ... heck yea!!!

hahaha, I edited that out as soon as I figured out the 4 clubs deal, you got it within that 5 second moment it was there...hehe

I wish I could do that with 4 clubs?!!!

10 minutes ago, Sluggo42 said:

hahaha, I edited that out as soon as I figured out the 4 clubs deal, you got it within that 5 second moment it was there...hehe

I wish I could do that with 4 clubs?!!!

... All good and it needed to be spelled out for others that may be interested. And you might be surprised how easy this challenge is compared to the others. You basically have every gap covered with one club either way. 

4i (5i) 6i

7i (8i) 9i

pw (gw) Lw

... So not that many in-between yardages where you really have to manipulate your shot like the Woods and Wedges or Irons Only Challenges. My round was pretty windy and I found I would have been using more club and hitting a knockdown anyway so it worked out well. The interesting thing is I believe it helps your ball striking and imagination. This challenge has improved my scores as well as several others taking part in the challenges. Plus they are just a lot of fun! 

Actually played stinkier than an egg and bean fart. well, maybe not that bad, but 4 doubles, and only 1 bird...

I guess I fell of my new plateau... 🥴

I’ve been really working on correcting my leaky fade and seem to be making some progress. Tonight was a big match at league and the first 4 holes were a little up and down. Double-birdie-bogey-par. Granted 2 out of the 4 holes were 3 putts with a new putter in the bag after testing for a couple practice rounds (thought it was in a good spot). Then the wheels fell off. Went from a nice controlled fade to a hefty draw. 3 tee shots OB for a 9. Proceeded to shoot my worst score for 9 holes of the year. Part of me is fuming at the score the other part of me is okay knowing that my swing is moving away from the over fade and to a draw but now I need to adjust to find the middle ground to work the ball both ways off the tee. Something I struggle with but had secured middle to end of last year.

Current WITB:

Driver:                      image.png.ad4d66f798557c86ee934344d1a24ed2.png       Paradym 10.5 Ventus Black 6S

Fairway:                   image.png.3077938d887c52577470dba42554f0aa.png     ST-Z 230 3-Wood (15°) HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 60 Official Test

Hybrid:                    image.png.a874a9a429fd132acae64968308d6a89.png     ST-Z 230 Hybrid (19°) Ventus Blue HB-8 Official Test

Irons:                       image.png.a874a9a429fd132acae64968308d6a89.png     MP-18 MMC (4-9)

Wedges:     image.png.8641af187e8958a5ff8c3c2146b1fc7c.png  Vokey SM8 (46.10F, 50.12F, 54.14F, 58.12D)

Putter:                image.png.a85c45cc6c173613e90f345a17c689b4.png      Select Squareback 2 34.5 Ping Corded 88G PP58 grip double taped

Ball:                       image.png.c4e52864bdd9535caa79ae03a9376870.png        Pro-V1 (currently testing the Callaway Chrome Soft X LS Triple Track)

Reviews:

2023 Red Rooster Sussex Glove Official Forum Test

2023 Mizuno Long Game Official Forum Test

Got out and played 18 with my wife and our close friends yesterday. We played at one of the toughest courses in Iowa and definitely needed to bring our A game. I played the front 9 +5 and then turned around and shot +1 on the back. Had two doubles on the front which really hurt. Two nights ago, I got out and played and it was a similar story. I was +3 through 4 holes and turned it around and shot +3 through the next 14 holes. 

I need to start playing better golf to start the round. I am killing my scores by starting poorly and then trying to claw my way back. I need to get out and play more golf to be more consistent. I feel positive though knowing that I have good golf in me. I just need to find it more consistently. 

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST MAX LS

Hybrid: SIM 2 3 Hybrid

Irons: Mizuno JPX 921 Tour 4-P

Wedges: Sub70 TAIII 50, 54, 60

Putter: Mizuno M.Craft Type 03 Putter

Maxfli Tour Golf Ball Review

Rapsodo MLM2Pro Launch Monitor Review

Unofficial Mizuno Type III Putter Review

A meh round today- kinda working on a few swing refinements- because I can’t ever leave well enuff alone…

30 minutes ago, Syks7 said:

Well.....  I finally did it.  36/43 79!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was originally planning to just hit some balls, but with it being 100+ outside the course was deserted so I decided to go for a walk.  Pretty much just focused on keeping myself out of trouble all day and used Decade for approach shots (Adding my additional yardage to his system for my wider dispersion circle.  Basically all bunkers and short sides got marked as a 3 + an additional 3 for buffer.  It made for some longer putts but that mostly wasn't a problem and I made a lot of GIR today.  I shot even par on the front 9.  First time I've ever done that on a real golf course that wasn't 9 par 3s.  😀

Made the turn and promptly tried to shoot myself in the foot.  #10 Double bogey w/ three putt.  #11 Bogey w/three putt.  I recovered and shot par for the next four including a beautiful 40 yard chip and run from below the green to three feet.  Walked off 15 realizing that I had a real shot.  I played for bogey on 16.  Same for 17 and I made double on a tough pin position.  I still felt pretty confident that I'd be fine as 18 is one of my more consistent holes.   Punched the drive out to almost 300 and then promptly got greedy.  🤦‍♂️ I made a stupid decision to go for it with my second shot because... 78 is cooler than 79.  🤦‍♂️  I then had to play my third as a punch out from under a tree.  It wasn't bad but it rolled up on to the fringe in the back and just barely rolled into the rough.  I chipped to 8 feet and felt pretty confident about the putt.  Then, as I was lining up my putt my playing partner walked right in front of me and left a big cleat mark right in the middle of the line.  WTF!  🤦‍♂️    Sure enough I hit a good putt that bounced a bit as it crossed the footprint (no amount of tapping with my putter was going to smooth it out) and the putt lipped out.   I tapped in for bogey and walked off feeling pretty despondent.   Only when I got back to the car did I realize that my watch and my card didn't match up and the number I had been looking at for reference was wrong.  I'd marked 12 as a bogey on my watch and a par on the card.  There were probably people who saw me scream and double fist pump in my car.  It was a pretty heavy swing from low to high.  😀  Like a soap opera.  Right now I'm just happy I punched through the barrier.  I'm hoping now that I've done it I wont' load myself up with pressure like I did the last three holes.

Congratulations!!  The best rounds come when you aren't thinking about them... just playing.  Now repeat!!

12 hours ago, Syks7 said:

Well.....  I finally did it.  36/43 79!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice drama at 18! 😅

Congrats, @Syks7! Hope you celebrated that evening!

WITB 2024

DRIVER Cobralogo.png.5257fd97d99f057b9bfc81c06d7fcc62.png AEROJET 10.5°  |  FAIRWAY Callawaylogo.png.c084288fc4a8ed17e2f93c60b519702c.png ROGUE ST MAX 3/15°
HYBRID Pinglogo.png.11947cc88c8641d62e0a99c26da08b18.png G410 21°  |  UTILITY Untitled-9(1).png.4964fe6cb2103eef562fd832a625b0d5.png 699 V2 U 5/23°
IRONS Untitled-9(1).png.4964fe6cb2103eef562fd832a625b0d5.png 699 V2 6-PW
WEDGES Clevelandgolflogo.png.9b2e702587cd5230010a835ced0f97a0.png CBX 2 50°, 54°, 58°
PUTTER Cobralogo.png.5257fd97d99f057b9bfc81c06d7fcc62.png KING GRANDSPORT 35

BALL WilsonStafflogo.png.d0d70a74fad1e8f9c4d9f0581e24d31e.pngMODEL | Vicelogo.png.ac8ca0040252d91a9cdaef9d94e6284b.png PRO WHITE/BLUE ICE
BAG Sunmountainlogo.png.2555e0c0e8e49c09ea72c6df224aa0f2.png 3.5 LS  |  PUSHCART Roviclogo.png.ebc800ac4238271b0253c238793522de.png RV1S

2024 Fit For Golf Training App Review

As mentioned on the GM thread, I got a yearly card for the nine-hole course at the local club, so now I can finally park myself somewhere and play to my heart’s content. When the time is right, I’ll go for the full course membership. For now it’s perfect: par 3s mixed with a couple par 4s. Speaking of which …

IMG_2952.jpeg.f38b4e7d4c2b5be9ec5e6400758efe82.jpeg

Played around this morning to inaugurate the card. I’ll just call it the benchmark round so I can see if/how I’m improving. 

The highlights are, I landed the green three times and converted one of them to par. I had to take penalty on one of the par 4s for trying to be too cute with my 4-hybrid at the tee and sending the ball into the woods. The rest of the holes were bogeys and double bogeys. There three holes where I didn’t two-putt—that should be an easy fix in my book.

Overall, I faired average. We’ll see how the next round goes. 

WITB 2024

DRIVER Cobralogo.png.5257fd97d99f057b9bfc81c06d7fcc62.png AEROJET 10.5°  |  FAIRWAY Callawaylogo.png.c084288fc4a8ed17e2f93c60b519702c.png ROGUE ST MAX 3/15°
HYBRID Pinglogo.png.11947cc88c8641d62e0a99c26da08b18.png G410 21°  |  UTILITY Untitled-9(1).png.4964fe6cb2103eef562fd832a625b0d5.png 699 V2 U 5/23°
IRONS Untitled-9(1).png.4964fe6cb2103eef562fd832a625b0d5.png 699 V2 6-PW
WEDGES Clevelandgolflogo.png.9b2e702587cd5230010a835ced0f97a0.png CBX 2 50°, 54°, 58°
PUTTER Cobralogo.png.5257fd97d99f057b9bfc81c06d7fcc62.png KING GRANDSPORT 35

BALL WilsonStafflogo.png.d0d70a74fad1e8f9c4d9f0581e24d31e.pngMODEL | Vicelogo.png.ac8ca0040252d91a9cdaef9d94e6284b.png PRO WHITE/BLUE ICE
BAG Sunmountainlogo.png.2555e0c0e8e49c09ea72c6df224aa0f2.png 3.5 LS  |  PUSHCART Roviclogo.png.ebc800ac4238271b0253c238793522de.png RV1S

2024 Fit For Golf Training App Review

30 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Had my 4 club challenge today for Cobra and shot a low round of the year... go figure. And since I have a few minutes here is a bit of a hole by hole recap. 

Amazing tee shot right down the center. Followed up by this weird really blocky left whipey 9 iron left of the green when the pin was right side. Honestly same thing, incredible tee shot. Left myself 100 to the flag which is what I like for my 54 and fanned it over left and wasnt able to get up and down.  I have had this a few times and dont get it truthfully as to why it happens.* 

... It has been an amazing phenomenon with these Cobra challenges producing low scores. I think the added focus and imagination required is just different than using a full bag. Low expectations can be another factor. Great Round and glad you could join the competition! 🤗 

* More often than not the culprit is trying to lift your short irons, and it can be a subconscious effort. Next time you are at the range, take two more clubs than needed and drive the shot in low not worrying if it goes long. Not a 3/4 knockdown shot but a full swing with the intention of flighting it low. After several shots switch the the proper yardage club but try and use the same swing, driving it in low. It has been my experience that many of these problems are not so much physical swing issues as much as they are mental errors and just changing your approach can fix the issue. Hopefully this helps. 

Tuff start with 3 doubles , but then played even on last 10 holes to squeak out a decent game.

im beginning to think it’s all about biometrics with me. I’m just discombuberated some days…

finished the regular season 10-1 and in first place. 💪
top 6 make the playoffs/top 2 get a bye.

bye next week, semifinals and then finals.

we're defending champs so I'm sure everyone will be coming for us. we beat the #2 seed for the 'ship last time and beat them once this year already...

image.png.462e4609c2da570c32b100f811d65f4a.png

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS 9.5
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- Titleist 718 AP2 (6i-50*)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Axis1 TourHM
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

Played 9 and .. no surprise to anyone here .. there was some good and then some uhhh not so good.....

Had two blow-up holes where I just could not prevent myself from piling on the errors, and then added a penalty on the last hole with a weak, uncommitted shot that faded off and bounced into the water hazard.

Otherwise - tee shots were mostly good and short game .. wedges and putting .. was uncommonly good for once!!

..so I got that goin for me.....

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg