2024 Vice Pro Plus - "It Takes Balls" Campaign

19 minutes ago, brogies said:

I've been wanting to try the new Vice Pro Plus balls, but their new testicular cancer awareness campaign made me pull the trigger: https://www.vicegolf.com/golf-balls/vice-golf-pro-plus-fight-cancer.

image.png.95a23fab2034e63aad022e0033b3d949.png

image.png.0a0f9e519a590a57cf09a7503d34d15d.png

image.png.be5ea5a9a6c99460e5aa296d638608bf.png

I am excited to try the new iteration of the pro plus as well. It is my current go to golf ball. Like the look and of course the message with these. Good on you Vice!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

That is a very cool campaign from Vice

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

For those trying the 2024 model, please keep us updated on how they perform. I previously exclusively played the Vice Pro, but have been experimenting with other brands/models this past year. I still have a stock of Vice and would love to come back to them exclusively if they’ve made some good improvements. 

I saw this yesterday and will definitely order a couple. I've played vice for the last couple years and had good luck with their products, I suggest going through their new online ball fitting to see what they pair you with.

Sim 2 irons, paradym driver 5wood and 3 hybrid.

33 minutes ago, Lostcause105 said:

I saw this yesterday and will definitely order a couple. I've played vice for the last couple years and had good luck with their products, I suggest going through their new online ball fitting to see what they pair you with.

I've actually found their ball fitting tool results very odd. I keep getting recommendations for Vice Drive and Vice Pro Air even though I'm a lower handicap who hits the ball far and wants a firm ball that spins a lot around the green. I should be getting Vice Pro Plus as the recommendation with Vice Pro as the secondary, but those aren't even mentioned. Also, if I'm Vice, I'd rather recommend the more expensive balls lol. 

Driver: Ping G430 Max 10K 9º | Ping Tour 2.0 Black 75S

Fairway Wood: Ping G430 Max 3W 15º | Ping Tour 2.0 Chrome 75S

Hybrids: Ping G425 Max 3H 19º | Tensei Orange 80S & Ping 4i iCrossover 22.5° | Ping Tour 2.0 Chrome 85S

Irons: Mizuno JPX921 Forged (5-GW) | Dynamic Gold 120 S300

Wedges: Ping s159 54º & 58º | PING Z-Z115

Putter: TaylorMade Spider Tour

Ball: ProV1x

This is great, I have never really given Vice balls a squeeze (see what I did there), I may need to give them a pinch...lol. Puns for days...lol. 

Callaway Rogue ST max driver (Tour Ad IZ-6)

Cobra LTD-X 3 and 5 wood (Tour AD UB-6)

PXG 0317 X Hybrid (Mitsubishi Tensei Blue)

PXG Gen 6 P 5-G irons (Mitsubishi MMT)

PXG 0311 Forged wedges (Mitsubishi MMT)

Ping Tein 4 putter

blessed beyond measure. 

6 minutes ago, brogies said:

I've actually found their ball fitting tool results very odd. I keep getting recommendations for Vice Drive and Vice Pro Air even though I'm a lower handicap who hits the ball far and wants a firm ball that spins a lot around the green. I should be getting Vice Pro Plus as the recommendation with Vice Pro as the secondary, but those aren't even mentioned. Also, if I'm Vice, I'd rather recommend the more expensive balls lol. 

I think they are trying to highlight their new lines as they just reformed all of them. It might also be a slight bias in their system toward what the average golfer actually needs as opposed to what info we enter lol.

Sim 2 irons, paradym driver 5wood and 3 hybrid.

Well I may have to try the Pro Plus balls now.

Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max 9* with Tensei AV Blue 55

PXG 5 and 7 woods with Mitsubishi Diamana Shafts

Mizuno Pro 225 5-GW with Dynamic Gold S300 shafts

Taylormade Hi-Toe 54 and 58 degree wedges

Ping Prime Tyne 4

Also, stay tuned to my unofficial review of the Wilson Triad Ball I did. There is about to be a surprise update later today.

Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max 9* with Tensei AV Blue 55

PXG 5 and 7 woods with Mitsubishi Diamana Shafts

Mizuno Pro 225 5-GW with Dynamic Gold S300 shafts

Taylormade Hi-Toe 54 and 58 degree wedges

Ping Prime Tyne 4

Nice Vice!  I have been curious to try out their golf balls.  I actually was fortunate to find a Vice Pro Plus on the golf course earlier this month and hit a streak of 4 pars in a row with it.  I liked the feel and response on the greens so much that I purchased a dozen to continue to use.  And I admit I enjoy the style they bring to the game, this is the one I found the shade.  I will use them this Sunday when I hit the course again and hopefully continue the good streak.

Screenshot_20240415_092400_Google.jpg

JCgolfer

Make small improvements!

Making upgrades to my outdated golf set.

Love reading and keeping up with the new golf tech.

These are pretty awesome and I am ordering some right now! I am a fan of Vice golf balls.

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST R Flex

3 Wood: TaylorMade Razr

Hybrids: Callaway Rogue Max 3 - 5

Irons: TaylorMade M5

Wedges: TaylorMade Milled Grind 4 52, 54/Titleist Vokey M6 56

Putter: Odyssey White Hot OG 7

R.jpg