Testers Announced! Vokey SM10 Wedges! ×

Golf forever

Hello all, 

I'm debating on purchasing the golf forever bundle to increase mobility. I have a lower back injury from an accident and when I play and I'm looking to get more flexibility/mobility. Has anyone had any experience/is it worth it? If not can anyone give recommendations for workout systems.  Thank you for your input.

Ryan Kilmon

19 hours ago, Norm49 said:

I'm debating on purchasing the golf forever bundle to increase mobility.

Norm49  I have no experience with the golf forever.  Getting older (I'm almost 58) was taking its toll and making me inflexible.  I just looked up "stretching workouts",  and put in ones that cover all of the bases;  back, hamstrings, quads, calves, shoulders.  I also have one adjustable weight dumbbell, that I use for some lower weight 8-12 lbs., curls, triceps, and shoulder strengthening.

I'm not sure if I'm helping, but performing basic stretches, has helped me the most.  I have some other "stuff" in my basement, an elastic band machine thing, stationary bikes, a treadmill, stair climber.  For my golf game right now at my age (now I admittedly have not suffered any serious back injury) that basic stretching to increase flexibility, does the most for me now.   I can do it all in about 15-20 minutes.

Driver: Cobra King Speedzone

Irons:  :callaway-small: Mavrik 4-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CG-14 56 & RTX 52

Hybrid:  Callaway Apex Pro 2H 

Woods:  Gigagolf  3W, 

Putter:  Ping  Scottsdale Wolverine

Ball:  Srixon Z-Star XV