If you had to pick one OEM for all 14 clubs, which one and why?

I would 2 at the top of my list. Srixon/Cleveland because I love Srixon irons so much. I can get along with everything else well enough to be happy. 

But I'd probably go Callaway. Their drivers always work for me. It would get me a Super Hybrid in the bag instead of a fw. I already play an Odyssey putter. The only issue would be the irons. I don't like chrome and that seems to be their finish of choice on a lot of their lineups. I could go with Apex's and be happy. 

Okish golfer

That's easy.... Titleist.  Just kidding, obviously Mizuno, but Titleist would be a close second. I already have Mizuno everything except 3 wood, so it's not much of a stretch.  I honestly never thought I'd be a one OEM guy.  I just kept getting fit into Mizuno equipment over the years and they eventually it took over.  

It's true what they say, nothing feels like a Mizuno.

:mizuno-small: ST-X 230 Driver, 9.5°, Fujikura Ventus Red TR, 7-X (currently testing and reviewing Graphics Design Tour AD IZ 7-X)

:taylormade-small: Qi10 Tour Fairway, 15°, Accra FX 2.0 370 M4

:mizuno-small: MP-20 HMB, 3-4 Iron, Graphic Design Tour AD-95, X-Flex

:mizuno-small: MP-20, MMC, 5 Iron-PW, Nippon Modus 2.0 Tour 120, S-Flex

:mizuno-small: T-24, 50°, 55°, 60° Wedges, KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 115

:mizuno-small: M.Craft II

:titleist-small: Pro V1

:Arccos: 

40 minutes ago, GolfSpy_BEN said:

Caveat: If your first inclination is to post "Everyone should be fitted...", don't bother. That is not the point of this thread.

IMG_2506.gif

What is in my Ghost MGS anyday Maverick or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:   Callaway Smoke AI TD Max 8.5* with an Aretera Alpha One Blue 55/4 shaft @ 44.75” or GD VF 5s @45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

:titleist-small: TSR2 7 wood shaft TBD

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :taylormade-small: P790 Aged Copper 4-PW with Steelfiber I95 R

Wedges:    :mizuno-small: T22 copper 50* and 54* with Steelfiber 95 S

Putter: :cameron-small: 2024 Phantom 5.5 @ 34”

Great thread idea Ben. 

If I had to choose one it would probably be Titleist strictly because Toulon and Odyssey arent a thing anymore.  I very much prefer a milled face

What is in my Ghost MGS anyday Maverick or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:   Callaway Smoke AI TD Max 8.5* with an Aretera Alpha One Blue 55/4 shaft @ 44.75” or GD VF 5s @45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

:titleist-small: TSR2 7 wood shaft TBD

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :taylormade-small: P790 Aged Copper 4-PW with Steelfiber I95 R

Wedges:    :mizuno-small: T22 copper 50* and 54* with Steelfiber 95 S

Putter: :cameron-small: 2024 Phantom 5.5 @ 34”

I would honestly stick to the PXG brand. I have had nothing but great success since the swap from the Callaway/Odyssey pipeline. Ask me this 4 years ago, and I would have probably gone back to Callaway as PXG was still struggling with woods/putters at the time. Putter would probably be my lowest rank in their offerings, but good enough to make it through with a full bag. Add in the massive amount of accessories, a pretty decent ball, and unwavering support for military and first responders, and you have a winner in my book for a complete OEM overhaul.

Chux Bag o' Magic:

:PXG: Black Ops 10.5°

:PXG: 0317X Proto Hybrids (17°/19°)

:PXG: 0211 XCor 2021 Irons (5-PW)

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 46° wedge

Juggernaut Max CB Full Face 52,56,60° Wedges

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 custom broomstick

:callaway-small: Chrome Tour ballz

Tech: Garmin R10/Galaxy Watch 5 Pro Golf Edition

---Opus Platinum Forum Testing Review---

Ping

I already have a Ping driver, hybrids, and irons. They make plenty of putters, I'm sure I could be properly fit into one. A fairway wood should be no problem. Wedges would be the question mark. I've never cared for the look of their wedges, but I'm sure that if they work, I can get over that.

Moose, my cat, is Siamese

I was an all callaway guy until this year when I hit the t350 irons and switched.  I was all callaway for a good 15 twenty years ever since I got my first real set up clubs in college as a gifted old set from a buddy who was a callaway player.  Still love my ai smoke driver and there woods but if the titles gt woods catch up in forgiveness might be an all titles guy although it would be hard to part with my minijailbird putter as the only thing recently I have hot as well have been the lab (just tested the df3 hopeing to convince the wife to treat me for Xmas) or the 3d printed cobra mallet.  I always liked matching I guess it king of reminded me of my early days golfing buying a full set with bag from the local sporting good warehouse sale (knight golf all the way)

Patrick Dawes

I’d get fit for a complete Titleist bag.   I would have said Taylormade but didn’t like their hybrids during testing.   Titleist produces good clubs top to bottom.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Paradym AI Smoke Max HL  16.5* w/MCA TENSEI AV Series Blue
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   more-golf-logo.png Render w/VA Composites Baddazz 

Backup Putters:  Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe,  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

It would be a tough choice for me, would be between Titleist, TaylorMade and Ping.

Titleist would likely win out.

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Driver

TaylorMade Stealth 3 wood

Titleist U510 Hybrid (3H)

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons

Vokey SM8 Wedges (52/56/60)

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

Wow! Great question! If you held a gun to my head right now I'd say Titleist. But if I could do a little trial and error and if New Level made a putter and woods; because the question was for all 14 clubs.... and then there's Ping and PXG.... what a conundrum! If Ping still made the 410 LST, but they don't... I fit well with the TSR4.... but I love Ping putters... but I love Titleist wedges.... then there's the blueprint irons.... OMG😱 my head is about to explode!!! Wait, there's also Callaway....

Titleist!!!! Final Answer!!! 

I could play golf every day and learn something new each time.

Driver: Callaway_logoChev.jpg.210738784f200cb0d13f9386f1575265.jpgParadym TD 9* Steadfast Jupiter S or  Ping.png.bd9875c415de0caaf18165e81353fcba.png425LST 9* Steadfast Jupiter S

Woods: TM.png.882c22efb861c87ad5aa6b2f88e9743f.png3W Mini TaylorMade S

Hybrids: PXG.jpg.f43fb635ef9ee412fa814c0d924d1ee5.jpg3H&4H 0317 Steadfast Jupiter S

Irons: NL.png.a16c1db32eb8495938c8958152d9be4c.png902PD Proj.X IO shaft 6.5

Wedges: titleist.jpeg.79b06f097c7bfa5eecb9179cb2b8800a.jpegVokey SM10 48, 52, 56* Titleist Wedge Shafts

Putter: SM.jpg.6ec6e268aa1364f355b3f10b9901b64e.jpgBlack MiniGiant 

Ball: titleist.jpeg.79b06f097c7bfa5eecb9179cb2b8800a.jpegPro V1X or Callaway_logoChev.jpg.210738784f200cb0d13f9386f1575265.jpgChrome TourX

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63746-motocaddy-m-series-carts-2024-forum-member-review/?do=findComment&comment=1042686

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/62621-forum-member-reviews-callaway-whitebox-testing/?do=findComment&comment=1020558

Mizuno. I tested their woods this past year and they were great which was the part of the bag that I thought they always lagged behind in. No more. All their irons seem to be made *slightly* flatter on the lie angle side which is also great (even though they are really easy to bend as well). They have a ton of options in the irons and their wedges are nice. I think most any putter other than a LAB putter is largely the same. Let's build a bag!

Mizuno ST-Z 9.5 LIN-Q Red Stiff (already in the bag!)
Mizuno ST-Z 19* Hybrid LIN-Q Blue Stiff (already in bag)
Mizuno Pro Fli-Hi 21* U-Steel Stiff (already in bag)
Mizuno Pro 243 Axiom 125X
Mizuno S23 Wedge 50*
Mizuno T24 Wedge 55*
Mizuno T24 Wedge 60*
Mizuno M.Craft VI Putter

:mizuno-small: STZ 230 9.5*/STZ 230 Hybrid 21.25*/ Pro Fli-Hi 21* ➖ MALTBY TS1-IM 5-GW ➖ :benhogan-small: Equalizer II 54* / Carnoustie 60* ➖ L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 
HackMotion Official Review -- 

2 minutes ago, vandyland said:

Mizuno. I tested their woods this past year and they were great which was the part of the bag that I thought they always lagged behind in. No more. All their irons seem to be made *slightly* flatter on the lie angle side which is also great (even though they are really easy to bend as well). They have a ton of options in the irons and their wedges are nice. I think most any putter other than a LAB putter is largely the same. Let's build a bag!

Mizuno ST-Z 9.5 LIN-Q Red Stiff (already in the bag!)
Mizuno ST-Z 19* Hybrid LIN-Q Blue Stiff (already in bag)
Mizuno Pro Fli-Hi 21* U-Steel Stiff (already in bag)
Mizuno Pro 243 Axiom 125X
Mizuno S23 Wedge 50*
Mizuno T24 Wedge 55*
Mizuno T24 Wedge 60*
Mizuno M.Craft VI Putter

I forgot about Mizuno!!!

I could play golf every day and learn something new each time.

Driver: Callaway_logoChev.jpg.210738784f200cb0d13f9386f1575265.jpgParadym TD 9* Steadfast Jupiter S or  Ping.png.bd9875c415de0caaf18165e81353fcba.png425LST 9* Steadfast Jupiter S

Woods: TM.png.882c22efb861c87ad5aa6b2f88e9743f.png3W Mini TaylorMade S

Hybrids: PXG.jpg.f43fb635ef9ee412fa814c0d924d1ee5.jpg3H&4H 0317 Steadfast Jupiter S

Irons: NL.png.a16c1db32eb8495938c8958152d9be4c.png902PD Proj.X IO shaft 6.5

Wedges: titleist.jpeg.79b06f097c7bfa5eecb9179cb2b8800a.jpegVokey SM10 48, 52, 56* Titleist Wedge Shafts

Putter: SM.jpg.6ec6e268aa1364f355b3f10b9901b64e.jpgBlack MiniGiant 

Ball: titleist.jpeg.79b06f097c7bfa5eecb9179cb2b8800a.jpegPro V1X or Callaway_logoChev.jpg.210738784f200cb0d13f9386f1575265.jpgChrome TourX

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63746-motocaddy-m-series-carts-2024-forum-member-review/?do=findComment&comment=1042686

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/62621-forum-member-reviews-callaway-whitebox-testing/?do=findComment&comment=1020558

2 hours ago, GolfSpy_BEN said:

Because my bag is slowly being taken over by Ping, I'm curious which OEM everyone would choose and what about those clubs prompted the choice. 

I will take Ping as my answer, as their lineup top to bottom is fairly strong. My only hesitation might be relinquishing my Link.1 putter in favor of a PLD, but I think I would be happy with their woods, irons, and wedges.

What say y'all?

Caveat: If your first inclination is to post "Everyone should be fitted...", don't bother. That is not the point of this thread.

Titleist would be my #1 choice among the major OEMs, with Ping and Callaway in the silver and bronze medal positions.  My reasoning?  These three OEMs have the most comprehensive offerings all the way from drivers to putters.  They also have clubs that should appeal to the broadest range of golfers, although TaylorMade comes close.

DR - Titleist TSi1 (with additional sole weight), Ventus TR Blue 5R (tipped 1/2”)

4W - Titleist TSR2, Miyazaki Kusala Mizu 7S

HYB - Sub 70 949X 21*, original HZRDUS Black 85-S shaft

7W (if played) - Titleist TSR, ACCRA TZ6 7S

Irons - Tour Edge Exotics C722, XCaliber 95-R graphite (hard-stepped)

Wedges - Edison 2.0, 47* (bent to 48*), 53* and 57* (bent to 58*), KBS TGI 100 Tour S

Putter - Evnroll Ev8

Ball - Maxfli Tour-X CG (2023) or Vice Pro Plus

Bags - Vessel / Ghost stand bags

Cart - MotoCaddy M7 Remote (without the remote)

Spoiler

Lots of short game practice has made this a strength; now the driver is causing problems!

I come into this thread with prejudices, to be honest.

I chose Titleist over Callaway without thinking of others.

I remember Ping for the Eye 2 having 1-iron offset on the lob wedge, only offering one flex, and dragging their feet on metalwoods.  The new ones certainly are great, though.

Mizuno irons and wedges are great, but I don't think of them as a "wood" company. for some reason.

Despite their success across their range, I've always thought of TaylorMade as primarily a "wood" company because I was there for the "Original One" circa  1980.   (The matching 3-wood was 17°, the matching 4-wood was 20°, and the matching 5-wood was 23°.   For some reason, I still love that. Worked great with the line drive trajectory Top Flite ball of the time.)

As for Cobra, there was the Baffler utility wood and the Trusty Rusty wedges with the trailing edge relief, both of which were quite good, but that's their only stuff that I ever tried. The Trusty Rusty came in odd number lofts.

Cleveland makes great wedges, going back to  the 588s and the 691s, but they still haven't lived down the VAS irons.  The closest thing to a hybrid that I could ever hit, however, was their Halo...but not close enough.

This is a tough one because I have to think about what I have played the best with in a majority of clubs and not just one or two.   I would probably stick with Titleist.

Currently own:

TSR3 Driver

TSR2 16.5*

TSR2 18*

913H 19*

Vokey SM9 50* 54* 58*

Edited by Josh Parker

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

Great question.

The way my bag is heading, I'd have to say Titleist.lol

Current Titleist clubs: 3W, 7W, 60*, Scotty putter. The TSR2 FWs are just fantastic and better than the FWs from Cobra, Callaway and Taylormade that I have tried to date.

What would come in to the bag: The GT drivers sound great, T150/200 combo iron set would be fun to test and while I'm enjoying the TM MG4 50* and 56* wedges, I'm sure the Vokeys would be a very good fit for me too.

The only uncertainty would be replacing my TM Stealth Plus hybrid. That thing is a weapon and fairway finder (I use it as a driving iron replacement mostly). The TSR/GT hybrids (or a driving iron) would need to really perform well to oust the Stealth+ from my bag.

I have very limited hitting experience with modern Ping, Srixon, Mizuno and Cobra (as well as the DTC brands), so I'd want to do a few fittings, but I'm sure plenty of others are the same!

2024 WITB:

Driver::callaway-logo-1: Ai Smoke 🔹🔹🔹 MAX 9* w. Denali 60g 6.5 (XS)

FW woods: :titleist-small:TSR2+ 13* '2W' w. Mitsubishi Tensei White 75X & TSR2 21* 7W w. Mitsubishi Tensei White 75X

Hybrid: :taylormade-small:Stealth+ 3H (@18*) w. :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke RDX Red 80/6.5

Irons: :taylormade-small: 5i-PW: '17 P790 w. :kbs: Tour C-Taper Lite 115X (Incoming soon: :taylormade-small: 4i-PW: 2024 P770 w. :projectx: Rifle 6.0 (+1/4"))

Wedges: :taylormade-small: 50/09 MG4; 56/12 MG4TW Raw; :vokey-small:SM9 60/04L

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X7

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5x //  :callaway-small: Chrome Tour // Maxfli Tour X

Other: :Arccos:. Gogogo Sport V-Pro rangefinder;  :Ogio: Woode Hybrid Stand Bag; :BagBoy: Nitron push cart.

2024 Tests:

"...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'cause there's bugger all down here on Earth!"- Eric Idle

Titleist or PXG. A few years ago I did have an almost full Titleist bag, everything but hybrid and putter. PXG because they have their own specific & committed fitters in major markets, so I feel like getting set up would a little bit more thorough than going through an agnostic fitter. 

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

Interesting question. My two choices would probably be Callaway and Titleist. I played “stock” Callaways for years and have always appreciated the breadth of their club selection. Recently, I switched to Titleist irons (but custom fitting) and would imagine that I’d be happy with their standard offerings as well. 

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth2

3W: :taylormade-small: Stealth2

4H: :taylormade-small: Stealth 2

Irons 4I-9I:  :titleist-small: T200

Wedges P, 48: :titleist-small: T200

Wedges 54, 58: :titleist-small: Vokey SM9

Putter:  :odyssey-small: O Works #1 Black

Its between Ping and Mizuno and a really tough choice.  I really like the JPX900 forged irons but love the G410 LST.  I hate giving up my Edison wedges but could adjust if i had to. 

I think i will go with Ping so i can keep my driver.  I am sure i can find an iron of theirs that agrees with me and i already use a Heppler putter.

But give me another 5 min and i will probably change my mind!  

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex; :callaway-logo-1: Mavrik 18* 5w;  :mizuno-small: JPX 919 HM Pro 4i;  :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

Even though I'm playing mostly a full bag of Cobra clubs, I would have to go Titleist. It would be hard to give up my Cobra irons and hybrids because I love them, I just didn't get along with the putter and I would hope I'd have better luck with a Scotty. 

My second choice would probably be Callaway because I'm fascinated with their new Opus wedges and am currently gaming an Odyssey putter and have traditionally gotten along with those. 

For me it is a tough choice but I would probably go with TaylorMade because I love my Stealth driver. I swear I never hit the fairway with anything else. TM also makes some killer woods! I’m also a fan of the TM Spider X Tour putter. Although my dream setup would include Titleist Vokey SM10 wedges, TM MG4 wedges would do. 

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Gloire 10.5*

Fairway: :taylormade-small: 3W Stealth Gloire 15*

Hybrid: :callaway-small: 4H Paradym 21*

Irons: :callaway-small: (5-PW) Pro Series X-16

Wedges: :vokey-small: SM8 58*

Putter: :taylormade-small: Spider GT Splitback

Technology: :Arccos:

This is actually fairly easy for me.  It's Titleist.  I know they they'll always have something that looks good and classic, and plenty of options to fit the current state of my game between a more compact, or larger more forgiving irons.  Vokey wedges are classic and familiar to me, and I appreciate the design and manufacturing that go into Scotty Cameron putters, even if they might not be the holy grail that some enthusiasts want them to me.  Heck I've been eyeing Delmar models since giving one a roll because I liked the look and feel so much.

The race for second place is also decided.  PING.  They are going to engineer clubs that work well. Even if they aren't the most classic looking, they still typically follow a aesthetic that I appreciate.  

A little further down the line is Callaway/Taylormade.  In any given year I might have issue with the driver line so it could make it hard to play a full bag, although recently that hasn't been an issue in any demos I've done.  But PING and Titleist just feel more comprehensive top to bottom in the bag for this exercise.  

:taylormade-small: Qi10 - Terra Forza White | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :ping-small: G430 3-Hybrid - Kai'li White 80s

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:L.A.B.: Mezz Max | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | Vortex Blade | Ghost Maverick Black Ops - Forum Edition | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

24 minutes ago, GolfSpy BOS said:

This is actually fairly easy for me.  It's Titleist.  I know they they'll always have something that looks good and classic, and plenty of options to fit the current state of my game between a more compact, or larger more forgiving irons.  Vokey wedges are classic and familiar to me, and I appreciate the design and manufacturing that go into Scotty Cameron putters, even if they might not be the holy grail that some enthusiasts want them to me.  Heck I've been eyeing Delmar models since giving one a roll because I liked the look and feel so much.

The race for second place is also decided.  PING.  They are going to engineer clubs that work well. Even if they aren't the most classic looking, they still typically follow a aesthetic that I appreciate.  

A little further down the line is Callaway/Taylormade.  In any given year I might have issue with the driver line so it could make it hard to play a full bag, although recently that hasn't been an issue in any demos I've done.  But PING and Titleist just feel more comprehensive top to bottom in the bag for this exercise.  

Same. Top to bottom it’s Titleist then PING. 

• PING G400 LST Mitsubishi Tensei White 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

To quote an old 7/11 TV ad tag line: Too much good stuff.   But ultimately, Mizuno, for the wedges, and their new putters include at least 1 I could easily love. I scratch Titleist off for 2 nits:  too much attitude at Scotty Cameron, and I don't think they make any forged wedges.  Just my 2 cents.  I know Scotty and Vokey are very successful. 

#1  PXG 0211 10.5 deg, Evnflo Riptide CB 40 gram A flex.

3W: Callaway Steelhead Xr,  Tensei Blue CK 55 gram A flex.

5W : Titleist TSi 1,    Aldila Ascent 40 regular flex.

Driving Iron: Mizuno MP 18 MMC Fli-Hi 3i 18 degree, Recoil 95 reg flex.

4 iron:  GFF Mizuno Fly-Hi, 24 degree forged hollow body,  Aerotech Steelfiber 😍😃💥.

5 Hybrid: Mizuno (2017) JPX Fli-Hi wave tech, Recoil ESX 460 reg flex.

Irons: 6 - PW: Ping I 500, on Recoil Smacwrap ES 760, reg flex.

Wedges: 2 x Mizuno S5 52/09.  1@ 50 deg, 1@ 54 deg; New (July 2024) Mizu ES 21, 58 x 08, jet black.

Chipper: Don Martin "Up n In" brass/bronze. 🙂

Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab "R" Ball, face balanced, with 2 piece Stroke Lab multi material shaft.🙃💘

Callaway, Cobra, Mizuno, Ping, PXG, TaylorMade, Titleist

Could play any of those with the right head and shaft, all are better than I am.

Driver -  Callaway GBB Epic

Fairway - Cobra Baffler 5W

Hybrid - TaylorMade Rescue mid 2,4,5h

Irons - Cobra Baffler XL 7-P

GW - Cobra Baffler XL

SW - King Cobra os

Putter - Evnroll ER2

So, I think right now it's Callaway because of the success I have with the driver right now... but TaylorMade is probably second place.

The thing with me is that I need a mallet style with a plumbers neck putter, that's limiting to Odyssey 7 in the milled AI or TM Spider Tour like Scottie.

I think it would come down to which irons worked best, because it's a wash in wedges and woods, but that's where we're at with it

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:callaway-small: AI Smoke Max, 12*, set -1/D, Project X RDX Smoke Red 50, 6.0 Flex

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:titleist-small: Prov V1X Left Dash... for now

This is a great question. There are only so many OEMs that offer everything

Mizuno

Taylormade

Ping

Callaway/Odessey

Titliest/Scotty Cameron

Dunlop (Srixon, XXIO, Cleveland)

Sub70

PXG

Takomo

Considering my bag is mixed this is a tough one so I am going to break this down by best bargain option and if I had all the money in the world.

Bargain

Sub70 as they have the most options to customize what you need. Can basically build a whole bag for ~$1,500 depending on if they have a sale going on.

Money no issue

I would go Ping. This was close with Dunlop or PXG for me but for me I need irons that are either dual sole or wider sole. Ping has amazing engineering IMO, although I don't own any of their clubs. From everything I have read, their drivers go straight, woods launch well, Irons help you play the game (Its why PXG poached some of their engineers), lots of wedge options and many putter options.

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :kbs: TD Cat 4 70g 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with :kbs: PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with:kbs: Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter::L.A.B.:Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  :Snell: Prime 4.0

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

Glove: :redrooster:

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review