Testers Wanted: Newton Driver Shafts ×

PXG Gen 7 Irons - 2024 Forum Review

1 hour ago, 3Putt4Double said:

I've been curious about those.. How did it work?

Pretty much like a regular fitting, but without the hitting.

Questions about my game, what clubs and shafts I have now, how do I like them, what's my typical miss, swing speed, transition type, what I like or don't like when looking at irons, etc. Then they spit out a recommendation.

Driver: :mizuno-small: STMax 230 10.5*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX, 60g
Fairways: :Sub70: 949x 3w / 5w, 15* / 18*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 70g
Hybrids: :Sub70: 939x 4h, 21*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 80g Hybrid
Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX923 Hot Metal Pro, 5-GW, UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: S23, 54* & 60*, UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter:
Maltby_Logo.jpg.7f7f2f102dcb7b289e419805910e4aab.jpg Moment X Tour @ 35" & 71*, Super Stroke Pistol GT 2.0, White/Red
Ball: :maxfli: Tour CG
Technology:
VortexGolf_Logo.jpg.2ad1215c7b1aa2ccf8d062a73bc72142.jpg Anarch Rangefinder, :ShotScope: V5 w/ Tags Shot Tracking.

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/65161-vortex-optics-rangefinders-2024-member-test/?do=findComment&comment=1089247

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/classifieds/ - DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS!!!!

On 8/5/2024 at 2:37 PM, Josh Parker said:

Introduction:

Hello Spies and a big thank you to PXG for this amazing opportunity!  My name is Josh just as the screen name suggest and I can’t wait to get this testing going with the PXG irons.  I am out of the Austin, Texas area and practically play golf year-round.  I joke around with the wife by saying that my home course practically pays me to play with the amount I am out there. (She puts up with my habit somehow) 

golf1.jpg.67891b4d766c98e4ec34b066b468134c.jpg

I have two smaller children (8 and 3) and spend as much time as possible with them.  They both love to get on the course and help dad out with filling divots or just riding around on the course looking at the deer.  Neither of the kids are super interested in golf yet but have shown some interest and I am hoping that they decide to enjoy the game at some point.  

When I’m not golfing, I am doing Real Estate and just started up my construction company which is what my background was prior to real estate.  What can I say, I like to stay busy.  Enough of the small talk, let’s get to why we are all on this site.  The Golf!  I am currently around a 4 handicap with some big goals for the remainder of the year.  The biggest of them, breaking 70.  I have hit 70 twice but haven’t broken that magic number yet and dang it, I want that badge! 

20240716_152846.jpg.2754e2aea0699baaf4e696a6e2b3f578.jpg

What do I know about PXG?  Well, I know that they like to make some noise in this industry and shake things up.  They treat our Military and First Responders great and that alone is something I wish more companies did!  They have always been a little more on the expensive side and some have said that they are all for show.  So here is what I found on their website:  

SIMPLY PUT, PXG CLUBS ARE THE DUCK'S NUTS*

*A colloquial but most compelling way to describe the world’s sexiest, most forgiving golf clubs that launch higher, go farther, feel softer and have a sweet spot the size of Texas.

I would say those are some mighty large claims and as someone from Texas….. well let’s just say there are plenty of statements about Texas.  Ha

So, what can we expect from these statements and what will we see during testing? 

1.      While they claim to have a sweet spot the size of Texas, will that equate to tighter dispersion than my current gamers? (Srixon MKii ZX5’s and ZX7’s)  I will be using my Flightscope Mevo at the range to test this out as well as on the course testing.

2.      How does the fitting compare to other fittings I have had in the past?  Do they go thru a certain process?  What questions are asked?

3.      As a golfer who has struggled to get the ball flight higher, will the polymer filled clubs accomplish this?  Does their claim of being a high launch club stand true?

4.      Can the PXG clubs beat out the gamers and help me hit the goal of breaking 70?

20240728_152915.jpg.f7a11d30714fe30ab6a673785ec5e7bf.jpg

If anyone has anything specific that they would like to see tested, please don’t hesitate to ask. 

Fitting: 

PXG is known for "The Ultimate Fitting Experience" and with over 200 locations it would be easy to assume that is true.  They also have about 22 stand-alone fitting studios that from the photos and videos I have seen are a golfer's dream come true.  To check those locations out, feel free to click HERE  

The entire process has been flawless, and I made a comment earlier about how on top of it, PXG has been.  From being notified about the test to having the fitting set up was in a whole 2-day span and they have yet to disappoint.  

I did not have the ability to go to a satellite location as the closest one was 3 hours away and I wanted to get this rolling.  I have 3 locations within 30 minutes of the house and the outdoor one was almost a month out.  I chose to do my fitting at a local place called Golfinity which is a 2 story lounge with 20 hitting bays, putting green, bars and Robogolf Pro.  

20240806_124810(1).jpg.7f8f6e10f7b9ed07dba0fa7dd4209e67.jpg

I walked in and was greeted by the staff and told them I was there for the PXG fitting and they directed me to the side of the building where the PXG fitter was working with another golfer.  

My fitter Gavin had reached out to me in the morning of my fitting, and we had a good 20-minute conversation on my goals, what clubs/shafts I was using, and what my ideal shot shape would be, amongst other things, so I was ready to get warmed up and jump right in to the fitting.  He came and introduced himself and proceeded to finish up with the prior golfer.  As I sat there waiting "patiently by the way" they had all of the PXG club heads out to take a look at. 

20240806_123952.jpg.82d3a854123607f28b7e3079fb6f6c11.jpg

20240806_131020.jpg.df11a8dcfbb275dfe3633da08ecbcc55.jpg

Once the prior fitting had been completed, it was go time for my fitting.  Gavin chatted about the new technology and how PXG's new Gen 7 clubs max out the C.O.R. with the USGA limit, feature the new QuantumCOR technology, a new Titanium Bezel Technology, and the thinnest face.  They have gone away from the famous Tungsten weight in the back with all the screws and instead have placed it behind the face and at the toe.  This has created better CG and boosting the MOI to add forgiveness.  

20240806_132534.jpg.d845b5ba5352f4752dbd2b056fb9ed34.jpg

After that process we jumped in to hitting clubs.  We started with steel shafts and worked through about a half dozen and while some of them were producing decent results, neither of us were quite happy, so we proceeded to move to graphite.  During this process, Gavin shared his knowledge of fittings and what he looked for in optimizing clubs for each golfer that he fits.  We then proceeded to go to graphite shafts and started off a little heavier and then shockingly went super light.  

I am waiting on the TM data to be emailed over and will add that once I have it but I can say that Gavin was more thorough than any other fitting I have been too.  We landed on a few options that "could have" worked and he wasn't satisfied with them and we kept pushing through until we were both happy with the data.  

20240806_141030.jpg.0b0da64765ee2fec602fb827cececb8d.jpg

I will wait to post final specs on the build once I have them in hand from PXG but wanted to get this out there for everyone on just how great the fitting experience was with Gavin and PXG.  

Great introduction and outstanding overview of the PXG fitting. I had a PXG fitting years back in San Diego at an outdoor facility. Sounds like they are still very professional and one of the best fittings!

Play like a champion today!

5 minutes ago, Javs said:

Great introduction and outstanding overview of the PXG fitting. I had a PXG fitting years back in San Diego at an outdoor facility. Sounds like they are still very professional and one of the best fittings!

He did an awesome job!  

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

On 8/5/2024 at 2:37 PM, GolfSpy AFG said:

GolfSpy AFG's Review of the PXG Gen 7 Irons

Banner Snip.PNG

Greetings spies!  My name is Hayes, but most of you know me as GolfSpy AFG, one of the forum mods.  My main job for the forum is to run our social media accounts. (Which reminds me, if you’re not following us on Instagram, go do that…NOW!) I also write the occasional article for HQ.

In my day job when I’m not indulging my passion for golf, I’m on Active Duty in the Air Force. Where I really spend the bulk of my time is as a husband and father to 3 littles ones ages 11, 9, and 7.

Family Collage.png

I’m also something a health & fitness fanatic and have been engaged in some sort of physical training for nearly 2 decades now. I try to eat clean and take care of myself, and I also do some pretty “out there” stuff in the name of living and thriving forever. Cold plunging, breathwork, grounding, you name it I have likely tried it and am maybe doing it on a regular basis.

I won’t lie, as much as I’m concerned with health & fitness, much of that is motivated by golf and the search for yards. I’ve been playing golf for about 10 years now. In that time I’ve whittled my way down to a 7 handicap, which right now is stuck in a seesaw of good scores followed by blow-up scores.

image.png

Much of that seesawing has to do with some lessons I’ve started taking looking for better ball-striking and a bit more distance. On my good rounds in the mid to high 70’s, I’m hitting 60ish% of my Greens in Regulation.  On the more poor rounds, that number falls off significantly, wherein my distances are pretty stable but my left-to-right dispersion really suffers.

image.png

Justifying my need for lessons, below is my last Arccos assessment of my Strokes Gained on Approach shots. Pretty dismal. Now, to be perfectly candid, I haven’t kept Strokes Gained data in nearly two years because frankly it wasn’t hard to figure out where I needed the work. But this testing opportunity has inspired me, and I’ve made a Golfmetrics app purchase to start tracking for this test.

image.png

That said, the PXG’s have their work cut out for them. I have enjoyed the feel and performance of my Edel SMS/SMS Pro combo set immensely. That said, if I can pick up the distance that PXG suggests I’m going to get, add forgiveness, all while retaining spin, then I’m going to be one happy tester.

Edel Irons.png

Now let me be the first to admit, I have some interesting biases and perceptions towards PXG. As an Active Duty guy, I think the world of the PXG Heroes program and what they do to support veterans. If you’re not aware, for this Gen 7 release in particular PXG had a pre-launch that started on July 29th, wherein only veterans, Active Duty, and First Responders could get fit and order the clubs. It’s how I got fit as early as I did (August 1st).

That said, I think a lot of people share my perception that when PXG first launched they did so with a lot of hype and at a very high price point. For me, that called into question how much substance is truly behind the hype. With their prices having normalized, I’m really interested in seeing how they perform.

What I’m specifically looking for:

1)      Distance versus spin. I’ve had problems with my Edel’s of overspinning shots; I had to go through a shaft change just to keep a 9-iron on the green. As hot-faced as these PXGs look to be, am I going to have enough spin, too little, or just right?

2)      Forgiveness! There are times where I feel like the Edel SMS Pro’s are maybe too much for a player of my meager skills. I’m hoping the Gen 7 will help me cover up a few more misses.

3)      Performance versus hype. PXG is calling Gen 7 irons “the greatest leap in irons technology and performance in PXG history.” Hype, or are these irons really that damn good?!

Let’s find out!

The Fitting

So about that hype I mentioned. PXG often boasts the best fitting experience in the industry. I just got fit on August 1st (more on that in a second).  Was it the best FITTING in the industry?  Don't know...I don't have the sticks yet and some data! Was it the best fitting EXPERIENCE in the industry? Well, it was my fourth fitting experience, and for me the answer was a decided yes.

Being Active Duty, I was able to schedule my experience for that initial Heroes week, wherein PXG would only offer fittings and orders to veterans, Active Duty, and First Responders. I had actually made a July 31st appointment, but then life happened. I called a toll-free number on a Saturday to reschedule, and that was impressive enough. PXG is literally open 7 days a week to its customers! Then, 2 days prior to the fitting my fitter, Jake, reached out to me to touch based and talk expectations. The poor guy got indundated with questions from this golf nerd, and he had more than enough time for all of them (a trend that continued during the fitting.  This is Jake, the big boss at PXG Cincinnati.

image.png

Which brings me to the store. I've never shopped for a luxury car, but I have to say I felt like I was in a Rolls Royce dealership. PXG Cincinnati, and I have to imagine all the other PXG stores, screams premium golf and a premium buying experience. It was absolute heaven.  I'll hopefully let the pictures tell that story, but the point is, if you can get to a PXG store (and there are 200 of them now), do it.

image.pngimage.png

image.pngimage.png

I have to say, I love that last photo and the logo. "We set out to make the world's finest golf clubs. And we do." I can tell you, in my experience so far, PXG absolutely believes that statement. Beyond this storefront are the Trackman fitting bays where they begin to make their case, backed up by a bevy of shaft choices to go with the exquisite new PXG heads.

image.pngimage.png

image.png

As for the fitting itself, Jake was as patient and happy to help as he was by phone and text before I arrived. We discussed my misses, what flight I like to see, my golfer's elbow history and why I leaned graphite, my gamers and my previous experiences with excessive spin with Steelfibers...the guy got my golf life story and remained engaging and positive throughout the experience.

image.pngimage.png

I hit balls for nearly 90 minutes, and tried everything under the sun. A little bit of steel, then quickly into offerings from Accra, a heavier Steelfiber, and more. Frankly, I didn't strike it that well as my recent thin miss kept appearing. Through it all, Jake kept at it and kept trying new things in a clearly motivated attempt to get me to what he felt was optimal. The result was an order for a set of clubs that I am EXTREMELY excited to bag.  So what did we settle on?  Stay tuned...

Questions?  Ask away!

Great intro and pictures! Really enjoyed the fitting and pictures of the PXG store.

Play like a champion today!

29 minutes ago, Javs said:

Great intro and pictures! Really enjoyed the fitting and pictures of the PXG store.

The PXG stores look incredible!  

On 8/5/2024 at 2:37 PM, GolfSpy AFG said:

GolfSpy AFG's Review of the PXG Gen 7 Irons

Banner Snip.PNG

Greetings spies!  My name is Hayes, but most of you know me as GolfSpy AFG, one of the forum mods.  My main job for the forum is to run our social media accounts. (Which reminds me, if you’re not following us on Instagram, go do that…NOW!) I also write the occasional article for HQ.

In my day job when I’m not indulging my passion for golf, I’m on Active Duty in the Air Force. Where I really spend the bulk of my time is as a husband and father to 3 littles ones ages 11, 9, and 7.

Family Collage.png

I’m also something a health & fitness fanatic and have been engaged in some sort of physical training for nearly 2 decades now. I try to eat clean and take care of myself, and I also do some pretty “out there” stuff in the name of living and thriving forever. Cold plunging, breathwork, grounding, you name it I have likely tried it and am maybe doing it on a regular basis.

I won’t lie, as much as I’m concerned with health & fitness, much of that is motivated by golf and the search for yards. I’ve been playing golf for about 10 years now. In that time I’ve whittled my way down to a 7 handicap, which right now is stuck in a seesaw of good scores followed by blow-up scores.

image.png

Much of that seesawing has to do with some lessons I’ve started taking looking for better ball-striking and a bit more distance. On my good rounds in the mid to high 70’s, I’m hitting 60ish% of my Greens in Regulation.  On the more poor rounds, that number falls off significantly, wherein my distances are pretty stable but my left-to-right dispersion really suffers.

image.png

Justifying my need for lessons, below is my last Arccos assessment of my Strokes Gained on Approach shots. Pretty dismal. Now, to be perfectly candid, I haven’t kept Strokes Gained data in nearly two years because frankly it wasn’t hard to figure out where I needed the work. But this testing opportunity has inspired me, and I’ve made a Golfmetrics app purchase to start tracking for this test.

image.png

That said, the PXG’s have their work cut out for them. I have enjoyed the feel and performance of my Edel SMS/SMS Pro combo set immensely. But, if I can pick up the distance that PXG suggests I’m going to get, add forgiveness, all while retaining spin, then I’m going to be one happy tester.

Edel Irons.png

Now let me be the first to admit, I have some interesting biases and perceptions towards PXG. As an Active Duty guy I think the world of the PXG Heroes program and what they do to support veterans. If you’re not aware, for this Gen 7 release in particular PXG had a pre-launch that started on July 29th, wherein only veterans, Active Duty, and First Responders could get fit and order the clubs. It’s how I got fit as early as I did (August 1st).

However, I think a lot of people share my perception that when PXG first launched they did so with a lot of hype and at a very high price point. For me, that called into question how much substance is truly behind the hype. With their prices having normalized, I’m really interested in seeing how they perform.

What I’m specifically looking for:

1)      Distance versus spin. I’ve had problems with my Edel’s of overspinning shots; I had to go through a shaft change just to keep a 9-iron on the green. As hot-faced as these PXGs look to be, am I going to have enough spin, too little, or just right?

2)      Forgiveness! There are times where I feel like the Edel SMS Pro’s are maybe too much for a player of my meager skills. I’m hoping the Gen 7 will help me cover up a few more misses.

3)      Performance versus hype. PXG is calling Gen 7 irons “the greatest leap in irons technology and performance in PXG history.” Hype, or are these irons really that damn good?!

Let’s find out!

The Fitting

So about that hype I mentioned. PXG often boasts the best fitting experience in the industry. I just got fit on August 1st (more on that in a second).  Was it the best FITTING in the industry?  Don't know...I don't have the sticks yet and some data! Was it the best fitting EXPERIENCE in the industry? Well, it was my fourth fitting experience, and for me the answer was a decided yes.

Being Active Duty, I was able to schedule my experience for that initial Heroes week, wherein PXG would only offer fittings and orders to veterans, Active Duty, and First Responders. I had actually made a July 31st appointment, but then life happened. I called a toll-free number on a Saturday to reschedule, and that was impressive enough. PXG is literally open 7 days a week to its customers! Then, 2 days prior to the fitting my fitter, Jake, reached out to me to touch base and talk expectations. The poor guy got inundated with questions from this golf nerd, and he had more than enough time for all of them (a trend that continued during the fitting).  This is Jake, the big boss at PXG Cincinnati.

image.png

Which brings me to the store. I've never shopped for a luxury car, but I have to say I felt like I was in a Rolls Royce dealership. PXG Cincinnati, and I have to imagine all the other PXG stores, screams premium golf and a premium buying experience. It was absolute heaven.  I'll hopefully let the pictures tell that story, but the point is, if you can get to a PXG store (and there are 200 of them now), do it.

image.pngimage.png

image.pngimage.png

I have to say, I love that last photo and the logo. "We set out to make the world's finest golf clubs. And we do." In my experience so far, PXG absolutely believes that statement. Beyond this storefront are the Trackman fitting bays where they begin to make their case, backed up by a bevy of shaft choices to go with the exquisite new PXG heads.

image.pngimage.png

image.png

As for the fitting itself, Jake was as patient and happy to help as he was by phone and text before I arrived. We discussed my misses, what flight I like to see, my golfer's elbow history and why I lean towards graphite, my gamers and my previous experiences with excessive spin with Steelfibers...the guy got my golf life story and remained engaging and positive throughout the experience.

image.pngimage.png

I hit balls for nearly 90 minutes, and tried everything under the sun. A little bit of steel, then quickly into offerings from Accra, a heavier Steelfiber, and more. Frankly, I didn't strike it that well as my recent thin miss kept appearing. Through it all, Jake kept at it and kept trying new things in a highly-motivated attempt to get me to what he felt was optimal. The result was an order for a set of clubs that I am EXTREMELY excited to bag.  So what did we settle on?  Stay tuned...

Questions?  Ask away!

So I got a question Hayes..where is the pic of the data? We wanna see spin, ball speed, and yards 😁

:PXG:Bubba Ivy 

32 minutes ago, 3Putt4Double said:

So I got a question Hayes..where is the pic of the data? We wanna see spin, ball speed, and yards 😁

Click on a picture and zoom bro! 😂

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Qi10 7w, 21, :Fuji: Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff 

Hybrids: :taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Accra TZ 95 stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, 60 T Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :EVNROLL: EV8

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

Got another 14 holes in today before having to head home for an investor dinner and I have to say, the Srixons are getting scared. 

On 8/10/2024 at 5:11 PM, Josh Parker said:

Got another 14 holes in today before having to head home for an investor dinner and I have to say, the Srixons are getting scared. 

I got 18 tomorrow.. Hoping my xcor2 fight to keep there job but knowing them, they will prolly just go on strike.. They started a union, they want all the benefits but don't wanna work for them

:PXG:Bubba Ivy 

6 minutes ago, Josh Parker said:

Today is the day!

Screenshot_20240812_070711_Chrome.jpg.12bc297113b6b7a8bcc7a147f4310ae5.jpg

I can’t wait for the unboxing!  I feel PXG did a great job with the looks of these irons.  I hope they perform just as well!

PXG 0211

15* Taylormade Sim 2 max

18* hybrid (Taylormade)

22* hybrid (Adams)

25* hybrid (Tour edge)

irons - Callaway Big Bertha 2002 (It's a long story!)

Putter - Odyssey AI one 2 ball DB 35¨

5 minutes ago, Josh Parker said:

I'll work on my unboxing video edits but for now, enjoy the glamour shots of the new PXG Gen 7 irons.

First impressions coming soon!

20240812_104738.jpg.ca4aba960f7bbe6ede9d7a85a6a22d2a.jpg

20240812_105227.jpg.0d50fa7b95f81a1ffff70e21b3064190.jpg

20240812_105744.jpg.f648e952ee8999aa99e68f2fbe20a61b.jpg

20240812_105852.jpg.1fffa36246a8d961b8103c0340f266de.jpg

Love the Bumble Bee shaft. 😄

Driver: :mizuno-small: STMax 230 10.5*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX, 60g
Fairways: :Sub70: 949x 3w / 5w, 15* / 18*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 70g
Hybrids: :Sub70: 939x 4h, 21*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 80g Hybrid
Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX923 Hot Metal Pro, 5-GW, UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: S23, 54* & 60*, UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter:
Maltby_Logo.jpg.7f7f2f102dcb7b289e419805910e4aab.jpg Moment X Tour @ 35" & 71*, Super Stroke Pistol GT 2.0, White/Red
Ball: :maxfli: Tour CG
Technology:
VortexGolf_Logo.jpg.2ad1215c7b1aa2ccf8d062a73bc72142.jpg Anarch Rangefinder, :ShotScope: V5 w/ Tags Shot Tracking.

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/65161-vortex-optics-rangefinders-2024-member-test/?do=findComment&comment=1089247

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/classifieds/ - DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS!!!!

16 minutes ago, Josh Parker said:

I'll work on my unboxing video edits but for now, enjoy the glamour shots of the new PXG Gen 7 irons.

If they don’t work out, just send them my way—I’m a lefty as well! 😉😆 Seriously, those irons are looking sharp!🔥

Edited by Lefty11

PXG 0211

15* Taylormade Sim 2 max

18* hybrid (Taylormade)

22* hybrid (Adams)

25* hybrid (Tour edge)

43 minutes ago, Josh Parker said:

Josh, your golf club display wall is putting the rest of us to shame! looking forward to following your review. One of my friends just got some Gen 6 irons and has been really enjoying them.

:ping-small: G430 MAX 10.5º Fujikura Ventus Blue Velocore+ 6 X

:ping-small:  G430 MAX 5 Wood Tour 2.0 Chrome 65 S shaft

:ping-small: G430 MAX 4 Hybrid Tour 2.0 Chrome 85 S Shaft

:ping-small: G430 5i - PW :kbs: Tour-V S shafts

:ping-small: G430 45º & 50º :kbs: Tour-V S shafts

:ping-small: Glide Pro Forged 56º S-10° :truetemper: Dynamic Gold S300 shaft

:ping-small: S159 60° H-8° :truetemper: Dynamic Gold S300 shaft

:L.A.B.: DF3 :accra: shaft

Fujikura Ventus Blue Velocore+ review

8 minutes ago, Josh Parker said:

I will keep that in mind.

Ha. It was easy and the clips were under $10 for I think 14.  I display my Toura build on the wall but this worked out great for these photos. 

Haha. This is a group effort. 

@Josh Parker I appreciate that! 🙂 I believe I’d owe you some fine Canadian whiskey and lager! 😂

Edited by Lefty11

PXG 0211

15* Taylormade Sim 2 max

18* hybrid (Taylormade)

22* hybrid (Adams)

25* hybrid (Tour edge)

Congrats testers.  Looking forward to the results.

14 of the following:

Taylormade Qi10 Max

Callaway 2023 Big Bertha 3 wood set to 17 degrees

Cobra F9 Speedback 7/8 wood set at 23.5 degrees

Callaway Epic Max 11 wood

Titleist TSR1 hybrid 26 degrees

Ping Eye 2 BeCu 2-SW

Ping G430 irons 6-50 degree

Sub 70 286 wedges 52 and 56 degrees

Hogan sand wedge 56 degree bent to 53

Ping Glide 3.0 Eye2 58 degree

Ping Glide 3.0 60 degree

Evnroll ER2

Ping Sigma 2 Anser

Cheap Top Flite mallet putter from Dick's, currently holding down first place in the bag

TaylorMade Mini Spider

Bridgestone XS