Your Brand Opinion: Cobra Golf

I would believe the brethren here that they are underrated.  I have vague memory of owning something in the past.  I don't buy many clubs, but when I'm looking I don't ever think about Cobra.  I'm no Ricky or Bryson.

Z565 or Launcher Lite :: M6 3&5 woods :: Srixon hybrids :: Cleveland 588 TT irons :: CBX wedges :: midsize grips w/no glove

I have been playing cobra irons for probably the last 10yrs, currently playing the cobra forged tec irons, they are one of the most accurate irons I have ever used and easy to hit, I have no plans on replacing them anytime soon 

A while back, I always thought of Cobra as a little behind the big names but after seeing how their equipment  consistently performs well in MSG and other testing I am of the opinion that it is a quality brand.  Currently, I game an Aerojet LS driver with which I have a love/hate relationship (currently in hate mode) but I blame it more on a questionable fitting and my current awful swing.  

image.png.3b883ddb02eed4871ea9eb0079d51e22.png Aerojet LS driver

image.png.5437ebe1f69b3330b39e21119440731c.png G425 Max 5-wood

:ping-small: G425 Max 7-wood

:mizuno-small: Hot Metal 921, 5-GW, UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Graphite (currently testing New Level 480DB)

image.png.6d1f61c2c733ddfac4c3094a971ed4fb.png CBX ZipCore Chrome 52* 56* 60* Wedges

image.png.6d1f61c2c733ddfac4c3094a971ed4fb.png HB SOFT 2 Putter – Model 8C

On 10/9/2024 at 4:05 AM, bens197 said:

When I worked in golf, Cobra always earned the little sibling treatment. 
Why buy a Mercury when you can buy a Ford?Personally, I believe they fly under the radar with some killer irons. 

... I love Cobra and I could easily be playing a full bag of their clubs, other than wedges and driver. And I am right there with you and think there isn't a better set of irons out there than the King Tours and the Forged Tec's. Equal to but not better and personal preference enters into the equation. The fairway woods are also really, really good. And surprisingly Cobra makes amazing putters. Hybrids are middle of the pack but I could play the King Tec and be content. 

... I have to add I think Cobra has wandered a little away from what I consider a ground breaking Golf Hall Of Fame driver with their Fly Z driver. Just a wonderful combination of forgiveness and performance that worked for a wide range of players. I think they have chased distance and sacrificed spin and forgiveness so I hope they get back to something that rivals the Qi10, GT and Smoke Series for all around performance. 

Edited by chisag

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... AutoFlex Dream 7 SF405
Fairway:   :taylormade-small:   Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'Li Blue 70r
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        G430 Hybrid 22*... Alta Hy70r 
Irons:       :taylormade-small:    P770 5-pw ... Steelfiber i80r
                  :taylormade-small:    TP UDi 4 ... Steelfiber i80r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small:     MG3 46*/50*/54* MG4 58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :EVNROLL:     Custom 5.1 (no alignment)  33" 
Ball:          :taylormade-small:     '24 TP5x/Maxfli Tour X 

Here are the Cobra clubs I have owned

- Cobra amp irons

- amp cell pro irons x 2

- fly to pro irons

- forged tec 4 iron

- trusty rusty wedges (52,56,60)

- f7 3 wood and 7 wood 

-king ltd driver (both finishes)

-Fly z plus driver

- king ltdx driver 

-f9 3 wood

- vintage putter

Oh and a fly z hybrid and King tec hybrid.

I think that's it?

⛳🛄 as of Oct 5, 2024 (Past WITB
Driver:  :titleist-small: GT2 with Graphite Design AD CQ - check out the Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :titleist-small: GT2 with Graphite Design AD CQ shaft (still love my Cobra F7's)

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron                                

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,57 or :titleist-small: SM10 45,49,53,57 degree wedges

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png LINK! Full putter shootout incoming

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Golf Bag: Ghost Anyday 5.0 Golf bag - Maverick colorway with MGS Logo

Other: Vortex Anarch Rangefinder, searching for electric cart, Red Rooster The Root Glove and more

Whew 5 pages in and here I am....

I will admit that I have limited experience with golf clubs. I started with a 200.00 big box store set to get started, but 18 years later I decided to "really" take up golf instead of silly golf(I had no game) 

I started lessons in May of 2023, and later got set up with a full set of Cobra clubs, book ends are my Aeriojet Max driver and King Cobra 3D printed putter. 

I couldn't be happier. 

I have never tried One Length, and don't really see a need to mix things up at this point of my overall game development. 

Edited by TriciaPug

I'm a skier, ski bootfitter, ski reviewer and forum owner for SkiTalk.com

WITB: Cobra

Driver Aerojet Max set at 13.5

AirX  3W, 5W, 7W, 4H, 5H, 7H,

Irons, 7, 8, 9, PW, GW, SW

King Cobra 3D Printed Putter with modified shaft

Heavily underrated. My buddy has the Forged Tec irons and they’re so pure. You also have to give credit where it’s due as Cobra discounts their previous year model drivers MUCH sooner than the mainstream OEMS. Take a look at the Aero Jet LS for example - Only $249 after getting runner up of best driver in last year’s MGS Best Driver Test!

Edited by jmstar807
Typo on product line

DR: Callaway Mavrik Max 9.5 degrees

3W: Titleist TS2 16.5 degrees

3 Hybrid: Callaway Super Epic 18 degrees 

Irons: Callaway Mavrik Max

Wedges: SM8 Vokey 50, 58 / Cleveland RTX4 54

11 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Second up in our series of these to get your takes on different brands is Cobra Golf. Good, bad, great or ugly - we want to know your take on the featured brand. 

Cobra was once known for being bold colors and a little out there for some, while they have toned down the orange in many respects their history goes a lot further back than the Ricky orange era. 

What do you think of Cobra and their golf clubs?

I bought a Cobra Aerojet 3 wood a couple of months ago. It is the first Cobra club I have had in my bag since I was a teenager when Norman and Tiger were playing them. I absolutely smoke it. Love the look. The feel and it has a piercing, consistent ball flight. I will strongly start to consider them moving forward.

Brian R.

You will never know, unless you try.

Callaway, Ping, TM... great stuff,  but Cobra is right with them on everything. They are as good as anyone out there. So far,  then tend to price at about 90% what those companies so,  so to me.. factoring I'm price alobg with quality, wouldn't that make them better than them? I guess maybe they could get more involved with wedges, but I don't see any reason to improve anything else. 

Driver: Mizuno ST Max w/ Kai'li 50s

3 wood : Cobra LTDx haz smoke reg 

7 wood & hybrid: both Mizuno ST Max 

Wilson Staff 18° utility iron

Wilson Dynapower Forged irons

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 56°

Wilson Staff Model ZM 60°

Taylormade GT Spider Rollback putter

I have had much success using their drivers, fairways and hybrids. I have not found an iron set that I loved from them, but admit that I haven't tried much beyond the BioCells. I also haven't tried their putters and wedges. I will say, when I want to use another brand for woods, I end up putting the Cobras back in the back because they are just better. 

Bogey Golfer

Ping, Mizuno, and formerly Tommy Armour 845s irons

I started playing Cobra drivers with the BioCell. It was between that and whichever Ping was out at the time, and for me it was really close. I hit the Cobra a little more consistently. I bought it in red during the following off-season for under $135 brand new. It served me well and I've been playing Cobra drivers ever since.

I actually liked the color choices. Even the orange looked ok, since it was more of a burnt orange than a safety vest dayglo orange. I had more of an aversion to TaylorMade's white driver heads.

When I moved to the F9, I also went to the F9 fairway woods. The 3-4W is currently back in my bag (after a few years of struggling with FWs) and I'm hitting it well. I also game a King Tec 3H and King Utility 4I, both with Xcaliber Rapid Taper shafts. Interestingly, I hit the 4 utility significantly higher than the 3H. With the former I have hit some of the (dare I say it) most majestic iron shots I've ever hit. With the latter I hit low piercing bullets that run forever.

I've never played Cobra irons or wedges. But the Cobra woods, hybrid and utility are in my bag to stay. I hit them as well as anything else, and the post-season prices are better than any of the bigger name brands. Plus, all of the various shafts I've accumulated will fit without having to change the adapters.

Cobra F9 10.5 Driver Mitsubishi Diamana ZF 60g SR flex

Cobra F9 3-4W Mitsubishi Diamana RF 60g regular

Cobra King Tec 3H Xcaliber Rapid Taper RTI75 regular

Cobra King Utility 4i Xcaliber Rapid Taper RTI75 regular

Mizuno JPX923 HM 5-GW Nippon 950GH Neo regular

Mizuno S23 54* S grind Nippon Modus 3 105g Wedge flex

Callaway Jaws Raw Black 60* Z grind DG Spinner

Evenroll ER2

I have such a soft spot for Cobra, and absolutely love their products. My first set of irons were Cobra Baffler game improvement irons, which were an amazing set to learn with! I've used the Fly-Z driver, and now game an LTD Driver and 3 wood, and really don't have any complaints with any of them.

When I went in for an iron fitting, my game was somewhere between the players distance and game improvement stage, and ultimately the P790s fit my swing a bit better than the ForgedTec irons. However, I recently hit the MIM Tour cavity back irons, and if I hadn't just upgraded my irons at the beginning of last season, I would very strongly consider picking up a set.

I'm not a huge fan of the putters, admittedly, but that's not what they're known for anyways. Overall, it's my opinion that Cobra probably doesn't quite get the respect it deserves as top brand.

WITB:

:cobra-small: Driver -  LTDx 9* w/ Mitsubishi Chemicals Kuro Kage 70g Stiff Shaft

:cobra-small: 3 Wood -  LTDx 15* w/ Mitsubishi Chemicals Tensei 75g Stiff Shaft

:callaway-small: 7 Wood -  AI Smoke Triple🔹 20* w/ Project X Denali Black 70g Stiff Shaft

:taylormade-small: Irons (PW-4 Iron) -   P790 w/ Oban 115g X-Stiff Shafts

:vokey-small: Wedges (50, 54, 58) -  SM9

:bettinardi-small: Putter -  Studio Stock 28 Armlock w/ Super Stroke Grip

I only think of bright colors when it comes to Cobra.  I have never played or tried their clubs.

The shape of the woods haven’t really fit my eye when I’ve looked at the clubs in a store.

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Driver

TaylorMade Sim Ti 3 wood

Titleist U505 Hybrid (3H)

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons (4-PW)

Vokey SM8 Wedges (52/56/60)

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

3 hours ago, prestonjep said:

I love my cobra clubs, I started with a speedzone driver because it was half the cost of all the other new drivers. Love it recently this season I picked up the cobra MIM iron set and it is amazing. I can't explain the feeling when you hit a good shot with them you know it's good just by the feel from the club. I will definitely have more cobra gear in the bag in the future

20240614_195043.jpg

Those irons are SICK!!!!

Driver - Titleist.png.498bc07308fe56d564be22c9431a5e18.png 917 Speeder 757 X-Flex

Woods/Hybrids - Titleist.png.38f33ae482f03fcb0b418c4ad449014d.png 913 series Aldila Riptide X-Flex 

Irons - Titleist.png.db92d1d5ded4d1e2c006d38c55ff42d7.png 710/712 CB/MB Combo Set TTDG X100 & S300

Wedges - Titleist.png.be3c490c674724282df255bccde13d6a.png Vokey Spin Milled 52/56/60

Putter - EVNROLLlogo.jpg.fe3da74474e04365077bd707c1132da3.jpg Neo Classic ER2

Ball - Titleist.png.0716431d8fbd49f30882f96bc07b7d40.png Tour Speed/Soft

Rangefinder - BushnellLogo.jpg.52d5c06a2ba66a8729d6938779ae75db.jpg Tour V5 Shift

I have used Cobra clubs off and on for decades. Still have my 9* Deep Face driver. I actually liked the colors when they had them. Currently gaming the Limit3d irons with Recoil Proto 125 shafts and don't expect to part with them any time soon.

BT

Cobra Speedzone 10.5 – HZRDUS Yellow HC @ 46”
Mizuno STZ 220 14.5- HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 70 TS @ 42.5"
Mizuno STZ 220 17- HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 70 TS @ 41.5"
Cobra Limit3d 4-PW- Recoil Proto 125 F4 GM Roo Midsize
Cobra MIM Wedges 52, 56 & 60 – stock KBS Hi-Rev @ 35.5”
Grips - Grip Master Classic Wrap Midsize

I have a Cobra F-Max 4 and 5 hybrid and I love them. I bought a Taylor Made set that came with a 4 and 5 hybrid but I never hit them as well as the Cobras so I sold them and put the Cobras back in the bag. My only complaint is that I think I hit them too high when I eventually replace them I think I will need to go with a little less loft than the 22 degree and 25 degree I have.

My initial thoughts are one, what makes a brand, two, how much have the one length irons hurt that for Cobra, three, are we that locked into what is said to be good? 

I see comments on Cobra as a brand. What influences that for more well regarded brands? Is it heavy marketing, buzz words and tag lines? Is it player sponsorship? If Cobra paid Scottie and he continued his current path would that elevate the brand? Does that somehow make the clubs better or more desirable? 

Have the YouTube club testing influencers damaged the brand in terms of their approach to include one length clubs as some sort of novelty? It always disappointed me, and admittedly I am mostly a Cobra player right now, that the reviews from some of these people always seemed focused on what one length was and not really about the clubs to the point if anyone asks about my bag they just assume everything is one length and that’s all Cobra does (23-24 Tec Hybrids, a combo of Forged Tec and MIM Tour irons, and MIM wedges and nothing one length if you’re beginning to wonder. I tested PING, TM, Callaway, Titleist and Mizuno irons and couldn’t find Wilson or Srixon to test). That said, did the messaging on one lengths come from Cobra themselves? Did they hurt themselves with Rickie’s butter knife irons, the Bryson fall out, the bright colour phase? I could see why it would but Cobra are a serious golf brand, with solid products and levels of innovation to me. Underrated by many it seems but up there with anything you want to put it up against. They’ll certainly make the testing shortlist next time. 

The third thing was just wondering how many people are locked into a brand already and can’t break away from ‘those’ putters or ‘those’ wedges etc as just being the things to have or aspire to? I can’t help but feel Srixon and Wilson will fall into this same ‘just as good as but not ‘rated’ as highly as’ category but is it all just a perception of quality driven by the size of marketing budgets? I don’t ever recall a time someone turned up with new anything and said their choice was driven by their own testing/data. Is this why MGS has become a vital cog in the golfing wheel, removing marketing hype about distance and forgiveness, ball performance etc. and just saying to it, ‘we’ll see for ourselves’? That said, are manufacturers so ‘regulation adjacent’ now that pretty much everything performs the same and it’s just about personal preference? Who knows? 

I started playing Cobra 3/5/7 woods a couple years ago. Still using the 5/7 wood (took 3 wood out to add another wedge) and love them.  They are very solid clubs, launch the ball great (once I got right shafts - bought them used), and have been consistent performers.  No plan to change for at least another year or two.  Overall think the brand is very solid and produce quality products.  

May have lost some cache' with Ricky Fowler now being the star he was and Lexi semi-retiring.  For folks that like playing what the pros play, that may make a difference, but would consider their clubs again in the future.  

Bill 

I live in NC, golf as often as possible, play the Amateur Players Tour when I can 

I haven’t had Cobras in the bag for a very long time now, but started my Son “seriously” playing with a set of Aerojet irons and they were fantastic. Those clubs made the game fun for him and I have benefitted because he wants to  play all the time. I appreciate the Cobra brand for that alone!!

Driver = Ping G430

Fairway Woods = Callaway Paradym 5 wood & Paradym X 7 wood

Irons = Callaway Apex 5 iron through PW

Wedges = Taylor Made Hi-Toe 52, 56 and 60 degree

Putter = Lab Golf Mezzi.1 Max

As a Brit I always used to associate Cobra with Ian Poulter and fondly remember those white drivers he used to play with. When they moved to grab Ricky as well, it was clear they like to stand out a bit. I used to think this was a bad thing for me as a very average golfer and bit like when you see players wearing flashy boots, you need to live up to them. 

This all changed when I got fitted for my first set of irons and the fitter showed them off to me. I can't remember the model of irons but I was hitting them sweetly and enjoyed the feel of them and the decent feedback I got. Now, while I ended up getting a set of Mizunos that were much better for me, I still think on them and that I would definitely be keen on their clubs. About a year ago I added another hybrid to the bag to fill a gap between 3 hybrid and 5 iron and I picked up a Cobra Baffler second hand and love it - it's forgiving, easy to hit and I can rely on it to get me out of trouble.  

For me Cobra is a bit about innovation and standing out from the crowd. They were early into the 3D printing irons & putters and love a lot of their style.  Given their wider partnering with Puma they cover a lot of the golf setup from shoes and clothing to through the bag. I like em for something a bit sporty and different and would certainly be keen to see more from them.

:callaway-small: Callaway X 416
:mizuno-small: Hybrid 19° - JPX850
:cobra-small: Baffler 23° Hybrid
:mizuno-small: Irons - MPH4 5-PW
:vokey-small:SM7 54°
:cleveland-small:RTX Zipcore Full-Face 50° & 58°
RUNNER Mallet putter  

I played an f7 5 wood for years.  I had two of their drivers loved one hated the other and my first adult set were Cobra I loved those irons.  

I don't carry any Cobra clubs right now but not because I don't think they are good. They just haven't won the fitting trials.

Driver: Titleist TSR 3 10* Accura TZ6 M3 65g

Fairways: Callaway Rogue 15* & 19* Matrix Ozik TP 6 HD stiff  &

Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max 22.5* 7 Wood Mitsubishi MMT 70S 

Hybrid: Titleist TSI 5 Hybrids Mitsubishi Tensi AV 65 HY stiff   

Irons:  KZG Forged III 6-P Accura iS7 (Refinished and regrooved)

Wedges: Cleveland CBX  50*, Taylormade MG 3 Tiger grind 56 bent to 54/10 & Taylormade Hi-Toe 4  ATC 58/8

Putter: Custom Positive Putters P2 

Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft with triple track                     

All clubs have Winn Dri-Tac Wraps oversized

When I was a kid King Cobras were awesome. I honestly didn’t like them recently based on Bryson being kind of a ding dong and also blaming them for his off line drives. But I would love if they made a comeback. I fee they’re forgotten 

Photographer, snowboarder, car enthusiast, total hack

I have a positive opinion of cobra! They always seem to be pushing out ahead when it comes to technology also. 
Their driver is typically among the longest and their FW metals seem to be all over people’s bags for years! I would love to try their 3D printed irons, but the King TEC lineup has also been solid for a long time. Their wedges haven’t seemed to test great, but they have a mild assortment of grinds and I hit them very well in the store. Their putters have the Sik face tech and I like that they’re trying to improve performance with 3D printing. 
The bottom line is that I think I could have 14 of their clubs in my bag and be very happy!

WITB (link to detailed post here):

Driver:  Cobragolflogo.png.602fb363b272aeca0ae57ab591da02de.png LTDx 9* (ProjectX BlueSmoke Stiff)

Fairway metals:  TITLEIST_logo_15px.png.86858562876473681822bdce0336ecd4.png 3W TSR2 14.25* (ProjectX BlueSmoke Stiff) | PXG_Logo.png.e8b8454bf242754d2326ecb0a719cd30.png 5W Gen4 0341XF (Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 75 S)

Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.e8b8454bf242754d2326ecb0a719cd30.png4H Gen4 0317XF (Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 75HY S)

Irons:   Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png 659 CB 5-AW (Project X Rifle 6.0)

Wedges:   Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png 286 54* & 58* (KBS Tour 120 S)

Putter: LABLogo_25px.png.d348c70a35f07dfed1742feb45210a2f.png DF3 OFFICIAL MEMBER REVIEW HERE ‘24

Ball:   Vice_logo.png.282566e7be35424dbb3a5d3359e6385f.png pro drip: red & blue | MAXFLI_logo_15px.png.137df4bf59bf3628d99abc6ca08fd43f.png Tour S

Pushcart:  clicgear_logo.png.5569d627daa35e79384784c8a4e886f4.png 4.0 | '23 MGS Clicgear 4.0 Pushcart Tester | Link here

All I really know about cobra is I love their woods! My Driver, 3 wood, and 5 wood are all cobra! I’ve not hit anything that has convinced me to change.

I have a cobra rad speed driver, cobra fly z 3 and 5 wood, PXG 0311 P Gen 7 irons (4-GW), 54&58 degree Sub70 246 wedges, Tommy Armour #2 wide blade putter. When I’m playing to keep score I typically play the Maxfli Tour X. When just getting a round in with friends or scrambling I play whatever I might find on the course or might find at the bottom of my bag.

I have had various Cobra clubs in the bag over the years and really like their current King Tour irons that Rickie plays very much but could not get the rep to hook me up so I left it alone and staffed with TaylorMade instead at that time...  I've gamed their woods in the past in fact I've had a 3 and 5 wood that stayed in the bag for over a decade. Once the price drops on those King Tours I will likely pick a set up, their rep just rubbed me the wrong way... 

6'1" 212lbs

Titleist GT3 9* Tensei 1K Black 65X  45" @D3 (Swing weight = SW)

Titleist GT3 16.5* Tensei 1K Black 75X  43" @D3 SW

Callaway Apex UW 21* Speeder 757 Tour Spec X 41" @D3 SW

TaylorMade P760 (4I-9I) KBS TGI 100 1/2" over 1* flat @D4 SW 

TaylorMade MG4 (47, 51) KBS TGI 110 SSx2 1/2" over 1* flat @D4 SW

TaylorMade MG4 TW (55, 59) KBS TGI 110 SSx2 1/2" over 1.5* flat @D5 SW

Titleist Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport+ KBS CT Putter Shaft @D5 SW

19 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Second up in our series of these to get your takes on different brands is Cobra Golf. Good, bad, great or ugly - we want to know your take on the featured brand. 

Cobra was once known for being bold colors and a little out there for some, while they have toned down the orange in many respects their history goes a lot further back than the Ricky orange era. 

What do you think of Cobra and their golf clubs?

Very underrated as they make great clubs.  My son had Cobra in the upper end of his bag and I have to say his driver is one sweet club (sonically as well as performance).  My good friend uses Cobra one length irons as does well with them.  I am tempted to go Cobra in the next driver/fairways, maybe not so in one length irons. 

WITB?:ping-small:  G400 SFT w/Aldila NXT GEN NVS 55 Aflex ; :ping-small: G410 3w; :ping-small: G400 3h(19), 4h(22), 5h(26) - stock Ping Alta CB R-Flex; :edel-golf-1:SMS 6i, 7i - KBS TourLIte 95 R-Flex; Maltby TS1 8i-9i-PW w/Apollo Acculite 85 R flex; INDI FLX-S wedges (50, 54, 58) w/Recoil graphite shafts -R-Flex and :odyssey-small: AI-One 7T BD Milled (aka Millie), ball choice tends to be Pro-V1 or simliar 3pc urethane balls. 

I was gifted a set of the old King Cobras back in  the late 90’s  and they worked for me, long enough and fairly accurate and forgiving. So about  10-12 years ago I found a set of Amp Cells and they were an upgrade, a bit longer but still  just as accurate and forgiving. A couple of years after I added the Amp Cell driver and later a 2/3 and a 3/4 hybrid. Never been a guy to buy new just because, so as long as the Cobras perform like usual I don’t see any reason to change. Been playing that set since. 

Cobra and I have had an on and off relationship. In just irons, back in 95 I got a set of King Cobra II’s and played them for years then got into Wilson for a few years then into Cobra Bio Cells, back to Wilson. Thru in Sub 70’s for a couple years then back to Cobra with the King Tours.

Does Cobra make good clubs, sure. Some sets worked for me some not so much. I finally got into their woods and hybrid during the Cobra Challenge and the 3,5,7, and hybrid are still in the bag. Some of the easiest woods to hit. The driver didn’t work for me (yet). I plan on changing the shaft to see if that helps. 
Cobra doesn’t get as much hype but they have come a long way and it shows in the testing.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:vice: Irons, Vice VGI01 Mitsubishi Wiz 60-gram regular flex (6 - PW)

:vice: VGW01, 50 Degree. Mitsubishi Wiz 60-gram regular flex, 

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

Putter, Sacks Parente Drac Center Shafted 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

So, I didn't have much experience with Cobra before this year. My wife played cobras all through a high school state championship and into adulthood. When I wanted to redo my whole bag this year she recommended that I give them a try. I have never had a strong swing speed and it's made hitting certain clubs tough. Enter Cobra Aerojet...I now have the Driver, 3W, 3H, 4H, 5-GW all in the line and LOVE them. I've finally found a club set that fits my swing and I don't have to adapt to the clubs. I've gone from roughly a 12 handicap to a 6.7 in less than a year. I recommend cobras to anyone in the marketplace for new clubs. Great value for the money and great playability...especially for us mid swing speed players...

Andrew Tod Davis

Owner-Andrew Davis Insurance Agency

Husband/Father

Shankit Golf