Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

New Taylormade gold balls

GolfSpy WD

If these aren't coming with a redo of the Super Deep head, I'm going to be extremely disappointed. Still my favorite driver head to date and I'm still an idiot for selling it.

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

If these aren't coming with a redo of the Super Deep head, I'm going to be extremely disappointed. Still my favorite driver head to date and I'm still an idiot for selling it.

I'm still gaming my R9 SuperDeep, and I'd say that the new R11s that I won and got fitted for only has a 50% chance of taking it's place. I'd love to see a new one!

Ping I20 8.5* - Aldila NV 65g S
Adams XTD Super Hybrid 15* - Stock Fubuki S
Adams DHY 21* - Stock Matrix Ozik White Tie S
Mizuno MP58 4-8 Irons - Fujikura MCI 100 S
SCOR 42,46,50,54,58* - SCOR/KBS Genius S
STX Robert Ingman Envision TR 35", Iomic grip

I'm still gaming my R9 SuperDeep, and I'd say that the new R11s that I won and got fitted for only has a 50% chance of taking it's place. I'd love to see a new one!

Indeed. However it was also the worst selling TM driver in the past 8 years so I can't imagine them making another one. The R11 is close enough that I'm fine using it but I still wish I kept that sucker.

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

Yeah, I think it has acquired almost a cult following though. It is a bit strange when you think about it, the club was not marketed and it was not really priced to sell. It isn't like TM doesn't know how to market a club! It sat on the racks next to the R9 and no one seemed to know anything about it. I only found it because I went to a demo day and the rep said "with your swing, you gotta try this!" It is one of those clubs that I almost bought right then and there but I believe the price was $499!? I didn't get one until it was 2 years old.

Ping I20 8.5* - Aldila NV 65g S
Adams XTD Super Hybrid 15* - Stock Fubuki S
Adams DHY 21* - Stock Matrix Ozik White Tie S
Mizuno MP58 4-8 Irons - Fujikura MCI 100 S
SCOR 42,46,50,54,58* - SCOR/KBS Genius S
STX Robert Ingman Envision TR 35", Iomic grip

Meh... They're the last major ball manufacturer without yellow on the shelves.

What's In The Bag:

Adams 9064LS

Ben Hogan Edge CFT Ti

Ben Hogan Apex Edge 4-PW

TaylorMade ATV 50* 54*

Mizuno Bettinardi BC3 Tour Issue

Archived