Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

SCOR V-sole

I'm so glad I stuck with the SCORS. Hit two remarkable pitch shots with them in Monday's great round along with 3 solid trap shots - got up and down on both pitches but not from the traps - left myself 8-12 from the traps and inside of three feet on the pitches.

Hit 75 shots with them on the range today at tragets from 105 to 40 yards - I'm really getting a feel for them around the green and that's causing me to want to develope the using the dot methode on full shots - frankly if I can continue to hit them like this it will change the way I manage my game - I've got three dialed in numbers with the 60 - I've never had that before where I felt I could hit a full 60 - I can with this sucker.

It killed me to part with the Mizzie part of my prize package but it was an offer I couldn't refuse. Frankly I haven't ruled out buying a set of 800's to replace what I sold (that would leave money to have made it worth it) Between the SCORS, my driver, hybrid and fairway wood I'm looking at a having a lot more in the arsenol for this season - the fun starts in a week and a half. Can't wait.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

I was finally able to get my SCORs out on the course. The faces are crazy hot and the distances go really well with the rbladez, but I can see why this thread was created. It's going to take some practice getting used to them. Love the feel, but any control I had is gone atm.

Glad you're playing. B)

If the course conditions are what I might expect - wet, soggy, it's the worst way to start with those wedges around the greens - hang in there and you'll get used to them. Did you have to hit any sand shots? They are amazing out of the sand and also off of hardpan - I know you don't have much of that right now but thing August/september when you'll be in some trees in a hardpan area needing to hit it in tight over a trap and you'll pull the shot off - you're playing partners will be amazed. :)

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Glad you're playing. B)

If the course conditions are what I might expect - wet, soggy, it's the worst way to start with those wedges around the greens - hang in there and you'll get used to them. Did you have to hit any sand shots? They are amazing out of the sand and also off of hardpan - I know you don't have much of that right now but thing August/september when you'll be in some trees in a hardpan area needing to hit it in tight over a trap and you'll pull the shot off - you're playing partners will be amazed. :)

I had a full shot out of a fairway bunker, but that was it. I hit that one shorter than I expected, so I probably just hit it a bit fat.

Heading out to play 18 in 41* weather right now!

• 4 weeks later...

I have to call this one up again because I want to repent of any concern or any negative remark I may have made about my SCOR wedges here or in any other thread.

I'm glad I stuck with them is all I can say - I was 7/8 on up and downs yesterday and 2/3 making birdies when I had a SCOR in my hands on an approach shot. Those dots on the grip are becoming second nature so that I know when its a one dot half 60 vs. a two dot half 55. I can hit the 55 as far as my Rocketbladze AW if I need to, I can hit them low, high but mostly I hit them straight and the distance I expect them to go. They are ridiculous off of tight lies - our course is silly dry (won't be after today)so there are lots of sandy lies - twice I got up and down from sandy spots like it was nothing - flipped the ball up in the air as if it were sitting up on a fairway. I'm getting that missed green, no problem feeling again - I love it.

Thank you SCOR!!!!!!

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

I just picked up a used 52 and 56 today from Golfsmith for 20 bucks each. Been wanting to try them so I'm pumped to say the least

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

I have to call this one up again because I want to repent of any concern or any negative remark I may have made about my SCOR wedges here or in any other thread.

I'm glad I stuck with them is all I can say - I was 7/8 on up and downs yesterday and 2/3 making birdies when I had a SCOR in my hands on an approach shot. Those dots on the grip are becoming second nature so that I know when its a one dot half 60 vs. a two dot half 55. I can hit the 55 as far as my Rocketbladze AW if I need to, I can hit them low, high but mostly I hit them straight and the distance I expect them to go. They are ridiculous off of tight lies - our course is silly dry (won't be after today)so there are lots of sandy lies - twice I got up and down from sandy spots like it was nothing - flipped the ball up in the air as if it were sitting up on a fairway. I'm getting that missed green, no problem feeling again - I love it.

Thank you SCOR!!!!!!

That's awesome!!!

I hit the flagstick twice with them last round........one went in!

MENTOR, L4 COACH & TRAINER  FIRST TEE GREATER HOUSTON
HDCP: 8.3  (GHIN: 3143312)
In my bag, April 2023
:titelist-small: TS3 Driver & 4 Wood Hzrdous Smoke Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:titelist-small: TS2 Hybrids  Mitsubishi Tensei Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:mizuno-small:  MP-59 5-PW; KBS Tour (Regular Flex)
:titelist-small: SM8 Wedges

EVNROLL ER2  Putter
SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND BALL
Sun Mountain Cart Bag
:Clicgear: 4.0 Push Cart (I'm walking 9 outta 10 rounds!!)

I just picked up a used 52 and 56 today from Golfsmith for 20 bucks each. Been wanting to try them so I'm pumped to say the least

THAT is a steal! Even on ebay they are selling for 60-70 bucks!

In my bag, April 2023

EVNROLL ER2  Putter
Sun Mountain Cart Bag

THAT is a steal! Even on ebay they are selling for 60-70 bucks!

Yup! So I figure if I hate them it's nothing loss

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

That's incredible - our Golfsmith has used clubs but they are ridiculously over priced. I'm guessing that you couldn't find a wedge like a SCOR for under $80 there.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Did you run outta there like you stole something after paying for them!? What a Scor! :D

Ping I20 8.5* - Aldila NV 65g S
Adams XTD Super Hybrid 15* - Stock Fubuki S
Adams DHY 21* - Stock Matrix Ozik White Tie S
Mizuno MP58 4-8 Irons - Fujikura MCI 100 S
SCOR 42,46,50,54,58* - SCOR/KBS Genius S
STX Robert Ingman Envision TR 35", Iomic grip

Holy smokes...$20?! Steal indeed. Stick with them, WD. You'll get the control from them that you're looking for no doubt. There is a lot of "improve your short game" talk on the SCOR site, but I have to say they live up to the "hype". The Eidolon wedges were good, but the SCORs are an improvement.

PING i20 8.5*, TFC707D (S)
Callaway RAZR Fit 15*, neutral setting, stock shaft (S)
PING i20 20*, TFC707H (S)
Adams Pro a12 23*, Matrix Ozik Altus (S)
PING i20 5-PW, TT DG S300, 1.5* flat (purple dot)
SCOR 50*,54*,58*, Genius 12 KBS Tour (S), 1.5* flat, -1/4"
STX xForm 3, 35"

Cheaper that mine, but I won't begrudge you! I HATE those "MONEY" advertisements, but the only "money clubs" I have in my bag are SCOR. Still waiting to use them on the course and not the launch monitor, but just the consistency from my testing, has sold me on the results I expect to see on the course!

What's In the Bag

Driver - :callaway-small: GBB 

Hybrids  :cleveland-small: Halo XL Halo 18* & :cobra-small: T-Rail 20*

Irons  :cobra-small: T-Rail 2.0

Wedges :ping-small: 60* TS / SCOR 48* 53* 58*

Putter     :scotty-small:

Ball :callaway-logo-1:

Bag Datrek DG Lite  

I still need to order shafts to match my current wedges but from looks alone I like the shape of the scors a lot

I used my SCOR 54 degree to sink my 3rd shot from the fairway on a par 5 yesterday!!!!! Love my SCOR!!!!!!

Eagle!!!!!!

Love it.

I was working on some chip shots after the range session today - wanted to get a sense of the mizunos around the green - not happening. I'm sticking with the combo of the 2 SCORS and the 4 hybrid - the Mizunos are for 95 - 175.

The SCORS have me covered from 95 to the green and if I can find a 51 the will have me covered from 105 to the green.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Just thought I'd drop in to share my SCOR love. It took me several weeks to like these clubs, but now that I've gotten a hang of them, the Rbladez AW is officially gone from the bag to never return again.

I love that I pull each club based on distance rather than lie/ground. I can hit any out of the sand, deep rough, or easy lies. The distance of the 50* gaps really well with the Rbladez PW too, 105-110 and 120-125 respectively.

• 2 weeks later...

Flipping through this months Golf Magazine.....SCOR was rated the top wedge tested. I believe completely that it was the top wedge tested....just surprised they admitted it :)

In my bag, April 2023

EVNROLL ER2  Putter
Sun Mountain Cart Bag

Flipping through this months Golf Magazine.....SCOR was rated the top wedge tested. I believe completely that it was the top wedge tested....just surprised they admitted it :)

There's not another wedge out there that I've tried that has eliminated the concept of sand wedge so well. Now, I just grab any of my three SCOR clubs for the sand, whichever I feel has the best distance.

There's not another wedge out there that I've tried that has eliminated the concept of sand wedge so well. Now, I just grab any of my three SCOR clubs for the sand, whichever I feel has the best distance.

Yep. I was using them wrong in the sand at first. But after listening to Kev wax poetic on how great they were in the sand I played around with them some more and figured out you just need to skim them under the ball and was blown away at how well they worked.

In my bag, April 2023

EVNROLL ER2  Putter
Sun Mountain Cart Bag

Archived