Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Hope everyone in the Boston area is ok

Moecat

Very scary situation. A friend is on the scene - says it was pretty crazy.

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Thoughts and prayers to everyone and special wishes that the cowards that did this are handled... in the best way possible.

Google person finder set up for #boston explosions. Cell service not working well. http://google.org/personfinder/2013-boston-explosions/

Phone line for Canadians in Boston: 1 800 387 3124 ... or Consulate General: 617 247 5100

Guy named Patton Oswalt posted this on Facebook today...

Boston. F*****g horrible.

I remember, when 9/11 went down, my reaction was, "Well, I've had it with humanity."

But I was wrong. I don't know what's going to be revealed to be behind all of thismayhem. One human insect or a poisonous mass of broken sociopaths.

But here's what I DO know. If it's one person or a HUNDRED people, that number isnot even a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a percent of the population on this planet. You watch the videos of the carnage and there are peoplerunning TOWARDS the destruction to help out. This is a giant planet and we're lucky to live on it but there are prices and penalties incurred for thedaily miracle of existence. One of them is, every once in awhile, the wiring of a tiny sliver of the species gets snarled and they're pointed towards darkness.

But the vast majority stands against that darkness and, like white blood cells attacking a virus, they dilute and weaken and eventually wash away the evildoers and, more importantly, the damage they wreak. This is beyond religion or creed or nation. We would not be here if humanity were inherently evil. We'd have eaten ourselves alive long ago.

So whenyou spot violence, or bigotry, or intolerance or fear or just garden-variety misogyny, hatred or ignorance, just look it in the eye and think, "The good outnumber you, and we always will."

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

I have seen the video of the bombing many times today. I was of course appalled by the scene. I originally thought that the Firefighters should be declared the winners of the Marathon, but having watched this I noticed something. Across the street from the scene there were some Army people in BDU's. After the first explosion while every one is running away, and when they show the video of the second explosion you can see the soldiers already heading towards the scene of the explosion. There were at least 3 that were there pulling debris off of the victims. Some of the police still have weapons drawn trying to figure out what is going on and these soldiers are there responding before the first responders.

I was really impressed with these guys (and the happened to be males) response and made me proud to have served and to be part of a country with men like this.

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: G425 4H on :kbs: TGH 80S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Agreed Rick.

You know who else gets a giant gold star? The volunteers. They got everyone out of the area quickly but calmly. There were people freaking out, but no mass panic. They were also diving straight in to help victims.

I don't know how yet, but their efforts really need to be highlighted in my opinion. Fricken Bravo on such a horrible day.

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

I'm not in Boston, nor in the USA. But still, when I heard the news 30 minutes ago I was horrified. Who does such a thing ?

In custom James Stewart golfbag:
Ping Tour-S Rustique 60/TS & 55/13 / Ping CFS Stiff / Ping ID8
Ping i20 4-PW+UW / Ping CFS Stiff / Ping ID8
Ping G15 2H 17° & driver 9° / stiff aldila serrano / ping 703
Odyssey White Hot XG 2-Ball / 33" / 2°up
Srixon AD333 - Oakley Flack Jacket XLJ G30

Patton Oswalt is a comedian/actor and the words he wrote are amazing.

The most disgusting part of this whole thing is that these worthless pieces of sh!t that did this are celebrating somewhere. They don't deserve to get a trial and sit in prison; they need to suffer the most horrific God awful death imaginable.

Prayers to everyone involved in this tragedy.

It took me a while to even write anything because of the shock, but I found these in my inbox this morning. Brought a tear to my eyes:

11815_10151553979193256_1789702768_n.jpg

ht_yankees_boston_mi_130416_wblog.jpg

Stay classy folks. This tragedy has brought out some of the best I've ever seen in people, to the point where the Red Cross was politely asking people to stop donating blood, because they just had too much.

- A proud Bostonian, proud American.

Archived