Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Angle of attack

revkev

I've recently read two very interesting things about AoA on these forums. One was in a link provided by one of our members. It's a chart that shows the different distances a player might obtain at his swing speed based on AoA. The more positive the AoA the longer the shot so that there is a 30 yard difference or more between a highly positive AoA and a highly negative one.

The article implied that all of us should strive for that highly positive AoA number.

However another member posted the track man averages for the PGA and LPGA. While the LPGA players average is a highly positive AoA the PGA players composite number is slightly negative.

IMO it's not see easy to obtain and control a highly positive AoA. Your swing is your swing. These articles make it sound simple but it's not. I also think it gets harder still if you have a high swing speed but that's an unsubstantiated theory built on the PGA numbers and from experience. I often play with guys who hit their irons longer than I do but I'll out drive them. They have me on swing speed but I am fortunate to have that positive AoA.

I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts on this.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

I have always been told that to get more distance with your driver, you should work on the positive AoA. I have tried to modify my swing to do that and I had nothing but problems with contact and control. I have a pretty neutral AoA with my driver and it still allows me to hit it far enough.

I have developed a much more consistent negative AoA with my irons and have been having great success improving the consistency of my iron play. I saw some distance loss at first but have gained it back as I continue to work on it.

As a last resort I would almost suggest that if someone has a negative AoA with their driver and has not had luck changing their swing, they could try a higher lofted driver and let the club help a little.

As a last resort I would almost suggest that if someone has a negative AoA with their driver and has not had luck changing their swing, they could try a higher lofted driver and let the club help a little.

A high lofted driver with a negative angle of attack equals huge spin and ballooning shots.

The push for higher loft with SLDR is because of the low forward CG which lowers spin big time but lowers launch also.  That's when you can get a higher loft to bring the launch back up without sending the spin numbers through the roof.  But for most drivers, you don't go about it like that.  

The advantage of a positive AoA is you get a high launch and lower spin at the same time.  If someone just can't seem to achieve the positive attack, throwing a higher lofted driver into it is more than likely the wrong solution depending on their launch to begin with.  Their problem will probably be too much spin, not the launch angle.  Getting the right shaft for them would make the biggest improvement usually.  

Going to one of these low, forward CG drivers may be great too.  In any case, too much spin is usually harder to fix than launch angle.

When you are already at positive AoA, it's all relative to what you're trying to do. I've spent countless hours on TrackMan to figure out where I need to play the ball to achieve what I want. When I play the ball even with my front foot, I'm at a +5.5 AoA, which gives me a ton of carry with very little roll, when I move it back about 4", I can get to a +2 AoA, which gives me less carry and a ton of roll.

My concern remains that for some chasing a higher AoA is like saying you need to increase your club head speed 5 mph. It's not so easy.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Agree. It is not easy.

I have a steep AoA so my driver miss has always been a balloon here and there. I tried to shallow it out but my iron game and my overall game went haywire for almost a year. My SS with the driver is only in the mid 90s. I hit my 7iron about 145 carry, 150 if I step on it..

I've gone back to my old swing and I'm hitting more GIRs again. I did switch drivers which has helped lessen my balloon balls (Optiforce 440 with stock Diamana shaft).

I know I'm still losing yardage on drives by miles on my missed swings but overall the scores are now consistently breaking 80 again.flirting a couple over par when the driver is on.

I guess if I wanted to put in real time and practice I could get that ideal AoA, but 36 holes a week with zero range time and contending mostly in Net events is fine by me.

Agree. It is not easy.

I have a steep AoA so my driver miss has always been a balloon here and there. I tried to shallow it out but my iron game and my overall game went haywire for almost a year. My SS with the driver is only in the mid 90s. I hit my 7iron about 145 carry, 150 if I step on it..

I've gone back to my old swing and I'm hitting more GIRs again. I did switch drivers which has helped lessen my balloon balls (Optiforce 440 with stock Diamana shaft).

I know I'm still losing yardage on drives by miles on my missed swings but overall the scores are now consistently breaking 80 again.flirting a couple over par when the driver is on.

I guess if I wanted to put in real time and practice I could get that ideal AoA, but 36 holes a week with zero range time and contending mostly in Net events is fine by me.

Thanks for the input. It illustrates the point. Driving is important but not at the sake of other aspects of the game. If I were to rank it I would say in-play driving 1, short game 1a, GIR 3 and after that you chase distance.

The only reason I rank in play driving 1 is who cares if they make a great up and down for double? If you can functionally get it off the tee the short game quickly becomes the key element to good scoring.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Just adding to what JBones said above in that ball position can affect your AoA. I know it's a bit of an over-simplification, but if I feel I am not attacking the ball properly with my driver (swing is slightly off or whatever), I will play with ball position slightly. Likewise, if I want to keep it slightly lower off the tee. I do have a positive AoA, though I do not know the number, so maybe that makes a difference.

PING i20 8.5*, TFC707D (S)
Callaway RAZR Fit 15*, neutral setting, stock shaft (S)
PING i20 20*, TFC707H (S)
Adams Pro a12 23*, Matrix Ozik Altus (S)
PING i20 5-PW, TT DG S300, 1.5* flat (purple dot)
SCOR 50*,54*,58*, Genius 12 KBS Tour (S), 1.5* flat, -1/4"
STX xForm 3, 35"

The average pro still has an angle of attack that is negative. I saw numbers the other day that says the average tour pros numbers are -5 with a wedge and -1 with a driver. That really means that all they are doing is taking the same swing and changing the ball position. That ball position change and the longer club moving on a shallower plane make the difference. In the center to slightly back with a wedge and off the front heel with a driver. Now the long drive guys average +3 to +5. What this tells me is that if you are playing to hit the ball as far as possible work on getting a positive AOA. If you want to shoot the lowest scores possible (getting good distance while still being accurate) work on hitting all your clubs with a very slightly descending blow. 10 or even 20 more yards is not worth it apparently. It also showed that the most efficient drivers (those who got the most distance out of their swing speed) on tour were the ones who had to. Tim Clark was the most efficient driver. Bubba was one of the least. It actually showed how Justin Rose was only a few yards shorter than Bubba even though Bubba swings 3 or 4 miles an hour faster. 

It's all about the short game, unless you can't keep it in play!

What's in my Bag:
Driver: Adams Speedline Super LS 10.5 with Excalibur T7+ tour stiff shaft
3 Wood: Adams Speedline Super LS 13 degree with Excalibur TFW Tour stiff shaft
Hybrid: Nickent 6DT 19 degree Aldilla Voodoo NV Stiff shaft
Irons: 4-9 KZG Tour Evolution with Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 tour 120 x flex shafts
Wedges:49 degree Dave Pelz wedge with a Nippon N.S. Pro Modus tour 120 x flex shaft. 54,64 Dave Pelz wedges with Rifle spinner shafts 59 Degree Scor wedge with rifle spinner shaft.
Putter: Bentinardi Ben Hogan Big Ben Center shafted 33 inches with best grips custom pistol putter grip.

Ball: Titleist Pro V1X, Callaway Hex Chrome +

Here's a link to a video on an instructional website by the site's club fitter on this topic, demonstrating with his swing the differences between a negative and positive angle of attack.  He got 18 more yards in his demo (though I note that he hit the high AoA shot farther left than the other).  This video is only good for today and maybe tomorrow (I get daily emails from these guys, but the free access to a particular video is only good for 3 days).  It's the third video down the list.

http://www.revolutiongolf.com/home/video/3137199425001

Nonchalant putts count the same as chalant putts.

In my Ogio Ozone XX Cart Stand Bag:

Ping G400 10.5 Deg Driver, stock Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz 19 Deg 5 Wood, stock Matrix Osik Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz Stage 2 21 Deg Tour 4 Hybrid, Rocketfuel 80h Stiff shaft 

Callaway Apex CF 16 Irons, 4-P, Stiff Shafts

Scor 48 and 55 degree wedges.  
Renegar 60 Deg Steel Shaft Lob Wedge

TM Ghost Spider Si 38" Counterbalanced Putter

I do wonder if a faster club head speed makes it more difficult to have a positive AoA.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

I do wonder if a faster club head speed makes it more difficult to have a positive AoA.

I tend to think not. A positive attack angle means you stayed behind the ball enough and let your hands slow down through the release which speeds the club up more. But that's just in my head. I don't know that I'm right with that theory. But driving your body and hands through the shot will be more effort for less power and hinder the release as well as make it almost impossible to get a positive AoA. That's been my experience anyway.

Mine is wondering based on the PGA vs LPGA numbers and nothing else. Regardless I think that PGA numbers argue to my point that obtaining a positive AoA isn't worth messing ones swing up over.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Mine is wondering based on the PGA vs LPGA numbers and nothing else. Regardless I think that PGA numbers argue to my point that obtaining a positive AoA isn't worth messing ones swing up over.

The ladies aoa numbers are better they are like +3. It's because they are trying to get the most distance out of less speed. As a rule the women tend to have much more text book swings. I remember in another thread you talking about we would be better off emulating and LPGA swing. In most cases that's true because their swings are better as a general rule and they have more similar clubhead speed to the average male golfer.

What's in my Bag:
Irons: 4-9 KZG Tour Evolution with Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 tour 120 x flex shafts
Wedges:49 degree Dave Pelz wedge with a Nippon N.S. Pro Modus tour 120 x flex shaft. 54,64 Dave Pelz wedges with Rifle spinner shafts 59 Degree Scor wedge with rifle spinner shaft.
Putter: Bentinardi Ben Hogan Big Ben Center shafted 33 inches with best grips custom pistol putter grip.

The ladies aoa numbers are better they are like +3. It's because they are trying to get the most distance out of less speed. As a rule the women tend to have much more text book swings. I remember in another thread you talking about we would be better off emulating and LPGA swing. In most cases that's true because their swings are better as a general rule and they have more similar clubhead speed to the average male golfer.

Good point. They are more efficient, get better mileage, more yds per mph of swing speed. We can get more distance with the same techniques. But long drive guys have a positive AoA. So it's not about fast or slow swing I don't think.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I've rethought that premise and it doesn't fly. I think the tour guys are willing to sacrifice some distance for consistency.

After Tuesdays session next to the macho man I can tell you he has a positive AoA and he swings really fast. :)

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

I found one thing interesting today at my fitting. A positive angle of attack always creates less spin. Less spin means the ball curves less. That means a positive angle of attack should lead to more consistency because of less curvature. Also, you hit it higher but less spin means the wind affects it less. My fitter says a ball with less spin hit into the wind even with a higher launch still flies further. So even if you swing easier still try to hit it on the upswing always with the driver.

What's in my Bag:

first you have to really decide whats broke or if you are at all Ive seen your motion and nothing really wrong you have to learn one thing and its simple. 1.6 oz Golf ball and its limits period. WHAT IS THAT? Regardless of mine yours or anyones ability that weight has LIMITS and by that I mean at what point does it lose its ability to land and hold PER THE GIVEN CLUB ANGLE. If you go look and here is something to look at EVERY CLUB IN YOUR BAG LAUNCHES WITHIN 1 to 8 Degrees of each other every club works off friction not compression for one because all leading edges start at zero and work there way up and that my friend is a fact that you cannot change so if you deloft add loft or don't the point of contact on the face is the same #degree just with or with as much friction. thesandtrap.com/t/32498/trackman-data-pga-tour-vs-lpga

That's some chart from pga vs lpga notice vertical launch angle through the bag. NOTICE MAX HEIGHT and NOTICE ANGLE OF ATTACKS. Notice that through the bag they HEIGHT is between 28 and 32 so what you need to know is this because we THINK that HEIGHT is the all mighty and key to soft landings then next breath distance realize that altering angle alters nothing only FRICTION therefore you will always go I WANT TO DO X. Well IF AND ONLY IF you sit here and study this you realize hopefully ONE VERY IMPORTANT LESSON and that is WHY AM I CARING ABOUT LAUNCH ANGLE AND BALL HEIGHT AND IF IM STEEP OR SHALLOW BECAUSE THE AVERAGE OF ALL TOUR PLAYERS THEREFORE WHAT THE HUMAN RACE AVERAGE AT THE TOP IS DOING IS RIGHT HERE. Now Do players work there ass of on these things yes. But they are working to deviate for what is just going to happen therefore they NEVER PRACTICE GETTING BETTER THEY PRACTICE TRYING TO MAKE THINGS DO SOMETHING THERE NOT BASED ON FACTS AND LIMITS IT WONT DO. So if I said never let your BALL go above a certain height and notice that none of there clubs hits it above 100 feet and THE ANGLE ABOVE HORIZONTAL IS THE ONLY WAY THE ONLY WAY THE ONLY WAY TO HIT IT ABOVE THAT AND THEN BE CONFORMING TO THE LAWS OF YOU THE BALL AND THE ANGLE NOTHING ELSE. So THE DEPTH OF DIVOT matters and like a lot. Also YOU CANNOT SWING UP AND GET A BALL TO GET REMOTELY AS HIGH AS THESE STEEP DOWNWARD NUMBERS. Second the ball rest on the ground and its impossible to swing up and get behind it or under it for one and for two you will tear your body apart. So learning that you can contact the points underneath the equator is the only way to CHANGE ANY OF THESE NUMBERS AND NOTICE THAT BALL HEIGHT DOES NOT RELATE TO SPIN BECAUSE THE SPINS ARE ALL OVER THE MAP YET 4 YARD VARIANCE IS 12 FEET 12 Feet..... Trackman was awesome in one respect IT TOTALLY EXPOSED THE FACT THAT WHAT THEY ARE TELLING YOU AND IS DEAD WRONG AERODYNAMICS AND THE AIR alone plays the entire role of height and forward travel because between here and there regardless of if you hit it PURE the AIR CAN BITE OR NOT BITE AGAINST IT THEREFORE FRICTION IS IN OR OUT YOUR FAVOR. YOU CAN LITERALLY HIT A 7000 RPM FLYER THAT LOOKS SO PURE SO PERFECT ITS NOT FUNNY.....

So That is why you learn to have a 3:1 or 2:1 ratio and set limits on each club and realize you may say I want to hit this ANGLE X well it has a total limit in which the air no grad it and you no can stop curve or control it even if again you pured it because that's how Friction and things work. So every club in your bag has two areas of launch and you need to spend more time understanding how and why the LAUNCH and the fact that YOU MUST CREATE NEGATIVE ATTACK FOR REASONS OF ONE THING LOW POINT AND THE BALLS BELOW OR RESTING LITERLLAY BELOW THE SKIN ON BOTTOM OF YOUR FEET. The balls everything is in its own weight not the club not you not your idea of what you thing any of it is or should be. Now you come here to find read learn and debate how it should look or be or whos right whos wrong and get yet another tip from someone saying work on X well 100% bet its swing or body or something related other then the fact that the numbers on that page tell you might as well calm down because it will leave how its leaving and if you get on any machine and spend as long as you want you will find you can alter the leave and height just as the pros cannot and just as HOGAN AND MOE AND NOBODY CAN. RULE AND LESSON # 1 from there ALL BODY FUNCTION CHANGES AND REALIZE THAT 90% of your tips or things you work on is about control those two things because again you think it equals DISTANCE AND ACCURACY Negative not till you HIT A 1.6 OUNCE ANYTHING UNDER ITS NUMBERS BASED ON THE ANGLE IN YOUR HAND AND YOU DELOFTING FOR MORE IS JUST SENDING YOU RIGHT BACK TO GUESS WHAT ITS LOWER AND NOT AS HI AND RUNNING ITS ASS OFF ON THE FAIRWAY AND THE GREEN. You have to know when to UP SHOOT SHOTS AND THAT YOU WONT HIT IT FAR YOUR NOT SUPOSED TO BUT IT WILL BE ACCURATE AND COME TO REST OR IN THE HOLE POSSIBLE AND THE MODERN BALL IS KILLING EVERYONE. So your walking around looking for MY SWING IS THE KEY and that's wrong as can be what key is knowing what the ball cannot do and that yes it will piss you off and yes no matter how much you improve your swing and function if you lose site of that just one shot one day you could simply pure it and shoot 90 because that thing is not cooresponding to what you give it. I know that goes against your understanding and the fact that ENGINEERS SAY THIS PREDICTS THAT WELL MATERIAL CHOICES AND SLICK HARD NON ENERGY HOLDING CORES AND SURFACES HAVE EVERYTHING TO SAY ABOUT THAT FOR ONE THEN STEEL INCONSISTENCIES VS NON STEEL. Yes that's all very deep but you better get there to realize I get to NOT WORRY ABOUT LEAVE ANGLE NOR HEIGHT BECAUSE I DONT I CONROL DIRECTION AND THE STOP and WHEN I TRY TO HIT SOMETHING FARTHER THEN the weight of the ball at that angle can go I get what I deserve....

THATS THE GREAT EQUALIZER THOSE NUMBERS APPLY TO EVERY HUMAN EVERYONE SO THAT FACT THAT SOMEONES STRONGER AND THERE SHAFTS ARE STIFFER AND THE HEADS EITHER HEAVIER OR SPRINGY THE DYNAMIC ANGLE AT CONTACT IT LEAVES AND ITS WEIGHT WORK PERFECT OUT TO AN EXACT DISTANCE LIMIT. So if you and I are on the range believe me your 7 iron and mine and that number are like very easy to do very and therefore your clubhead speed better not pass X.

Yet go find anyone that will tell you stop hold up your going to fast and the angle of the DYNAMIC LOFT has a speed limit because above that THE SHAFT IS WORTHLESS AND NOW YOU START LOSING EVERYTHING FORWARD. I know people all around are just going after it smashing it not caring I NEVER SAID SOME ARE NOT KNOWING THIS but SMASH ALL YOU LIKE THAT POWER YOUR POWER AND EVERYONE IN HERES IS PURELY A CHEMICAL FUNCTION AS IS YOUR BALANCE AS IS YOUR ABILITY TO MOVE EFFORTLESS AS IS YOUR JOINTS TO WORK INSIDE THEIR LIMITS AS IS YOUR BREATHING AND BLOOD FLOW AND HEART RATE ALL HAVE LIMITS ALL HAVE SPPEDS THAT IF YOU MOVE TO FAST THEY GO INTO A FUNK. When you see me on video it may look fast or not but realize MAN I GOT SO MUCH MORE SPEED I CAN MAKE ITS STUPID AND MAKE IT SO SAFE ITS STUPID BUT THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT IT IS IS STUPID BECAUSE at 20% of anyones ability. 2 things are at there max THE BALLS LIMITS AND THAT CLUB. Learn what makes the ball perform unreal good and learn that's how your game gets better your scores and your motion. Understanding ball performance and not anything else comes first or last lets say. if you get this how the body can move thing you will find out that moving it and the club PERFECT is irrelevant because you don't understand the ball and its limits and by doing so you walk up to any course any shot any condition in a whole different mindset a whole different scoring ability and some days more then others NO WIND is not a good thing and early morning dew needs to be considered cause your ball is like oil on water and all the spin in the world means you got a SPINNING ROUND THING THAT MAY OR MAY NOT CATCH so SOME SCOOP UNDER IT OR HIGHER IN THE FACE CHANGES ALL THAT AND ITS NOT FOR HEIGHT OR DISTANCE ITS FOR WHAT IT DOES ON THE OTHER END... Also ones need to draw it just increases odds of having to hit it short so it can release forward yet they hit it because they think it flies farther and it hits and goes bye bye and they don't even have that basic concept down and know how to use it properly and even soft ground just means now you have to know what that does and affects the forward. Also how hard it really is to curve a ball and that you aim the curve don't aim at the curve or flag thats how you learn to use a curve and not freak out and use path plane face angles and pivots and get out your motion and clubs way properly.

What frustrates guys like me is not the body stuff or the swing IDEAS AND THE FACT THAT PEOPLE TAKE THINGS YOU TELL THEM AND TOTALLY USE AND ABUSE THEM AND THEN INTERJECT THEIR NEW FINDINGS ON YOU AND ITS ALL BASED ON MAN I AM NAILING IT what frustrates guys in the know is the balls beating you and you don't even know it not the club the course the anything the fact that it has limits and the fact that its also can be controlled so very well you never stop long enough to learn how and why its all about SMASH FACTORS AND AIM STRAIGHT AND HIT IT HIGH YET LEAN THE SHAFT OR SWING UP OR PATH IN and never ever about how path out and its first 6 inches has no more the 10 degrees difference through the bag REGARDLESS OF THE LOFT ANGLES FROM 1 Degree to 60 degrees and if you knew the charts of limits you then knew well no since in using more then this and then your ball can deal with conditions and length and that 3 woods become wedges and you over come this I hit it nowhere idea as we all have to learn and play ball the balls limits rules like it or not so put yourself in my shoes a guy busted his as not only learning how to do it using less energy less of me and be deadly accurate and find out how to unleash some serious MPH to learn because I DIDNT REALLY KNOW OR THINK IT MATTER that when I go past that limit my shots scores motion game all suffers and as frustrating as that is to me and the harder or more I thought hell I can change that. NEGATIVE the other end will win the air will beat you and you will never get better but when I FORCE MYSELF TO DEAL WITH IT then guess what what I KNOW has only proved to be one of its greatest value and because I know how to manage that limit and that length of swing is very important to that and what determines that limit. and determines that NEGATIVE ANGLE REQUIRED and CONTROLS THAT RPM and keeps the shaft from screwing things up and what has best loft control and what is unstable on a golf club and where to stabilize and control it and it all reverts back to BALLS LIMIT LAW NOT FLIGHT ITS LIMIT and the fact that your own person is to much for it and wrist screw it up and the hand can control it very well and that is JUST LIFE AND GOLF AND SPORTS.That and now have my own chart I use I stop trying things and started doing things and those laws reward me every time and I know and how to use the ball and not screw with the numbers and ball speeds but contain there numbers and control that per LOFT ANGLE IN MY HAND AT THAT MOMENT. there is no human mechanical or non mechanical advantage or club advantage to that or physics you have to go out hit shots or balls and watch the other end and chart that and that's just life in any sport in anything they have limits of controlled flight or movement THEREFORE MASTERING THAT MEANS YOU MASTERED WHAT YOUR DOING WITH THAT. Thinking loft hits it high you must know how high up the loft you must be to hit it high and spin only lifts it around 2 degrees or 5 feet MAX and that's if it grabs the air. point of contact on the ball determines 100 percent of its flying falling pattern. That's the game changer in golf and ball position does not relate to height contact point on ball relates to height nothing else path or pattern either again contact point and at that moment in time not even direction matters of the contact you will learn that as well.

So regardless of if I write complete sentences and make any sense and or don't use and or do what every books written on regardless of all that KATZMAN and everyone Im smart enough to KNOW WHAT NOT TO SAY AND TO KNOW WHAT THE ANSWER IS AND SIT BACK AND REALLY LAUGH MY ASS OFF ALOT FROM GREAT PLAYERS TO NOBODIES LIKE ME AND REALIZE THAT the ones it sinks in on are the ones you better listen to or the ones IN THE WORLD OF PRO GOLF YOU BETTER ASK THE QUESTIONS TO or read their books. Thing is THERE IS NOT ONE OR ANY YET but there is one playing currently with the understanding but again overdoing the balls ability at times how it relates to body movement and the ability to control the head to control the ball. Hogan worked on Apex because he wanted Higher because he was told higher equaled something and well nope whats 1.6 ounce LIMITS FOR ONE and for two SHOULD WE KEEP THE BALL IN THE RUBBER STATE FOR REASONS OF GRASS AIR AND FACE AND CONSIDER ADDING WEIGHT TO INTERIOR THAT WAY WE CAN PICK UP DISTANCE IN ACCORDANCE WITH EVERYTHING THAT CONTROLS THAT OR DO WE NOT EVEN THINK TO CONSIDER IT AND MAKE STUFF THAT AT CERTAIN DISTANCE ITS OVER AND BECOMES A FLYING NON TRACKING THING AND HOPE THAT A 4th GRADER DONT CALL US OUT. No we don't we have a USGA that wont let you conform to things which is crazy and it the things that make things work right because they really think that that's an advantage which yes it is for the ball and then the person we all have to still learn that and learn how to use that and that as we get to lets say 8 ounces a human weighing more then 80 lbs can max that ball out very easy at a certain speed at a given angle and that's how F=MA and the clubs weight affect and everything is IRRELEVANT its just translating us into the ball. Funny people goo from weight behind the ball equals more X then weight through the ball equals more X now its the HEAVIER THE HEAD IS EQUALS X and guess what WRONG WRONG AND WRONG THERS A LIMIT AND IF YOU DID YOUR HOMEWORK YOU DONT SAY THAT BECAUSE A 4th GRADER WILL BUST YOUR ASS ON IT. AIR PRESSURES IS THE ONLY THING THAT CHANGES THE BALLS CHART AND KNOW WHAT IT IS THAT DAY IS LIGHT HUGE IMPORTANT AS IS FOR SNIPERS BECAUSE they can AIM THE ARCH BUT THEY KNOW WHERE TO HIGH IS AND IT WONT GET THERE AND TO LOW IT WILL BLOW BY but we have advantage we can have STOP ON IT WHEN IT GETS THERE and that RPM BASED ON SPEED AT LANDING EQUALS HOW FAST IT SHOULD STOP its not the landing angle that stops it its the SPIN that's in it waiting on the landing. start a discussion on that and you answered everyones answer in golf and fixed there motion at same time.

What is with all the disconnected random thoughts thrown together with no sentence structure or grammar? It's like someone dumped a bucket of letters onto the page and let them fall where they may.

You may have something interesting to say there, but who can really tell through all of that? Read it back to yourself before posting it, and correct for spelling, grammar and sentence structure and make sure there's a logical thought pattern to it and you might generate some really good discussions.

What is with all the disconnected random thoughts thrown together with no sentence structure or grammar? It's like someone dumped a bucket of letters onto the page and let them fall where they may.

You may have something interesting to say there, but who can really tell through all of that? Read it back to yourself before posting it, and correct for spelling, grammar and sentence structure and make sure there's a logical thought pattern to it and you might generate some really good discussions.

Use the club what it was made to do..use the back of the club..not the front. Control the back of the club and you control it all. Exactly what the new trackman numbers are pertaining too..top players control the back..not the front

This guy nailed it...he is a franking machine,, he uses the design of the club. His members in his program are like machines..never seen anything like him before

So sick of these other golf programs I wasted money on. Wondering if I can get a refund from them,,wonder what they would say?

Don't change your clubs to improve AOA..change your damn thinking,,

Mr. Theoo,,please read my stuff,,I watched your progress a little..not the clubs man, it is just your thinkings,, no harm, just honest

http://youtu.be/ET43PXKRjwg

Well, that certainly cleared that up for me...

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

Eliminate the ALL CAPS for one, optically for some reason that makes it extremely difficult for me, at least, to process the content.  BTW, I really like some of the videos you've been posting, particularly your first.  

Nonchalant putts count the same as chalant putts.

In my Ogio Ozone XX Cart Stand Bag:

Ping G400 10.5 Deg Driver, stock Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz 19 Deg 5 Wood, stock Matrix Osik Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz Stage 2 21 Deg Tour 4 Hybrid, Rocketfuel 80h Stiff shaft 

Callaway Apex CF 16 Irons, 4-P, Stiff Shafts

Scor 48 and 55 degree wedges.  
Renegar 60 Deg Steel Shaft Lob Wedge

TM Ghost Spider Si 38" Counterbalanced Putter

I think he has some good stuff to share if he could just be somewhat coherent. Maybe it's a language issue. I don't know.

But some of what I saw and read reminds me of what works for me that I bring up frequently. That is, eliminate all the mechanical junk in your head. Focus on what you want the club head to do to produce the shot you want and focus on the feel of it thru the swing. Then it can happen naturally and somewhat on autopilot.

When I do that it is pure. When I let myself think of something mechanical or HOW to do it, it's garbage.

Archived