Sign in to follow this  
GolfSpy_X

FIRST LOOK - Callaway Big Bertha Mini 1.5

Ok X a few questions since I know at one time you designed golf clubs.

On the adjuster can you dial up or down lofts if not what is the "stock" loft

With the adjuster if it does not do the above I guess you can set the lie with it?

I have been curious about these mini drivers since TM came out with theirs actually had thought about reshafting a couple of older (360 CC) Bertha drivers I had laying around. have read opinions and reviews on the mini SLDR and can see that way of thinking just really wanted your opinions and theorys on this. I am seriously thinking of doing some redneck reverse engineering on this with the older drivers

Wondering if these are similar to the 2Deep or 3Deep X2Hots?  I have a 2Deep and it is awesome off the tee and surprisingly useable off the deck.  

I have the XHot 3 deep that I often use for tee shots but this mini driver seems to have a bit of adjustability. HMMM?

Ok X a few questions since I know at one time you designed golf clubs.

On the adjuster can you dial up or down lofts if not what is the "stock" loft

With the adjuster if it does not do the above I guess you can set the lie with it?

I have been curious about these mini drivers since TM came out with theirs actually had thought about reshafting a couple of older (360 CC) Bertha drivers I had laying around. have read opinions and reviews on the mini SLDR and can see that way of thinking just really wanted your opinions and theorys on this. I am seriously thinking of doing some redneck reverse engineering on this with the older drivers

Lofts are 12 and 14 degree.  You can subtract 1 degree or add 2, or play at the stated loft. You can also have the face closed, square or open. That will change the lie as well.