Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Random Thread

ole gray

1 hour ago, fixyurdivot said:

Looks a bit small and quite possibly a safety hazard.  I think you should challenge her on this and report back to us on the outcome.  We've got your back 👍

I know my limits lol

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Make sure you get California Closets in to design custom slots for your bag, putter rack, golf caps, cleats and golf ball displays.  Also custom LED lighting and glass shelves for your trophies! 🤣

:titelist-small:  TSR 3   9.0  GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:titelist-small:  TSi 3  15.0 GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:titelist-small: TS3  21 Hybrid Tensei AV Blue 65 HY Stiff

:titelist-small: U-510 19 Utility Iron HZDUS Smoke Black 6.0 Stiff

:Takomo:  5-PW 101T Irons - KBS Tour Lite Stiff - Official Tester 2023

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 52 F - 12 Nippon NS Pro 950 Stiff

:vokey-small: Vokey Forged 56 M - 10  DG S200

:taylormade-small: MG3 60 - 12 NS Modus3 Tour 105 Stiff

image.gif.2bc8a27613a423a3721fd3b955802132.gif  Scotty Special Select - Squareback 2 - 35”  / Super Stroke Slim 3.0

:srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

:titelist-small: Players 4 bag  image.png.939559f85230fe16347ecf2765438915.png    :redrooster:

:Arccos: Official Tester - 2021 & Loyal MCC Plus 4 Sensor User

6 hours ago, KC Golf said:

Make sure you get California Closets in to design custom slots for your bag, putter rack, golf caps, cleats and golf ball displays.  Also custom LED lighting and glass shelves for your trophies! 🤣

This isn’t a half bad idea! Time to go to Home Depot and do some customizing!….could be an excuse to get another Milwaukee tool too!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

3 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

This isn’t a half bad idea! Time to go to Home Depot and do some customizing!….could be an excuse to get another Milwaukee tool too!

And don't forget to post in the home improvement thread. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

For those of you that ride carts and looking for a way to help manage the heat, here is a suggestion.  We use E-Z-Go carts, and if you raise the front windshield so it is just a little below parallel to the ground, when moving, will create an even better air flow/turbulence.  With our cart brand, we cut a 3/4” dowel to 16” length, then screw a suction cup at each end.  Cover the screw head with something soft - tape, sift 1/2 Velcro to keep from scratching.   use this to put one end on the cart ‘hood’ and the other to support the windshield.  

:callaway-small: Driver: Fusion, 9 deg, UST Recoil 450 ES F3/2

:ping-small: 430 MAX 4w (5w head delofted 1* with 3w shaft), 7w, 5h w/ Alta CB Soft Regular shaft

:mizuno-small: JPX923 HM 6i - GW w/ UST Recoil 460 ESX F3

:cleveland-small: RTX6 52* and 56* with Recoil 760 ESX F2 

:odyssey-small: Versa DB DoubleWide 

:srixon-small:: Z-Star Tour

15 minutes ago, GaryF said:

For those of you that ride carts and looking for a way to help manage the heat, here is a suggestion.  We use E-Z-Go carts, and if you raise the front windshield so it is just a little below parallel to the ground, when moving, will create an even better air flow/turbulence.  With our cart brand, we cut a 3/4” dowel to 16” length, then screw a suction cup at each end.  Cover the screw head with something soft - tape, sift 1/2 Velcro to keep from scratching.   use this to put one end on the cart ‘hood’ and the other to support the windshield.  

Funny you mention this.  During our group round on Wednesday, one of the guys was talking about how the cart they had in FL had a sliding vent on the bottom just above the dash. I'd never seen one, most all of them here are the bi-fold style.  But apparantly they are available.

There are carts here with fans and air conditioners.  Here's one for my Yamaha but Mark @Lacassemwould probably have a better chance of getting a bigger storage closet than me convincing my wife I need this 🤣.

On the really hot days, our course rangers carry a Yeti full of ice water and rolled small towels 👍.

image.png.1375456ec13e3222ca442691bf61df8f.png

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)

5 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Funny you mention this.  During our group round on Wednesday, one of the guys was talking about how the cart they had in FL had a sliding vent on the bottom just above the dash. I'd never seen one, most all of them here are the bi-fold style.  But apparantly they are available.

There are carts here with fans and air conditioners.  Here's one for my Yamaha but Mark @Lacassemwould probably have a better chance of getting a bigger storage closet than me convincing my wife I need this 🤣.

On the really hot days, our course rangers carry a Yeti full of ice water and rolled small towels 👍.

image.png.1375456ec13e3222ca442691bf61df8f.png

We have the sliding vents, work OK.  At driving speed (20-25) SWMBO doesn’t complain about wind in her face😱

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

2 hours ago, Rickp said:

We have the sliding vents, work OK.  At driving speed (20-25) SWMBO doesn’t complain about wind in her face😱

Around here I see a lot of people who have the fans that run on batteries that match their power tools and lawn tools from Dewalt, Milwaukee, etc. if they own the cart a lot of them have a bracket made that mounts to the cart and the fan is mounted with some kind of quick disconnect pins or wing nuts. I have ridden in one and it is the shiznit lol. Non cart owners have perfected wedging it in the basket behind the seat.

Ping 430 Max H/L 10 Degree Geezer Flex

Ping 425 7 wood Geezer Flex

Ping 425 5H [Not in bag]

TM DHY 4/5

Titlist 5-Gap T300's Geezer Flex

Wedges Cleveland RTX Fullface Zipcore 52 degree and TM Hi Toe 4 56 degree

Putter Scotty Cameron Golo S Center Shafted

Ball Bridgestone BXS , Trying The Maxfli Tour S also

Bag Titlist 15 Cart Bag

1 hour ago, Fred Mitchell said:

Around here I see a lot of people who have the fans that run on batteries that match their power tools and lawn tools from Dewalt, Milwaukee, etc. if they own the cart a lot of them have a bracket made that mounts to the cart and the fan is mounted with some kind of quick disconnect pins or wing nuts. I have ridden in one and it is the shiznit lol. Non cart owners have perfected wedging it in the basket behind the seat.

Lots of different/creative A/C, roof vents, fans modified windshields etc.  I have a fan 6” Dia with a USB plug that works but I haven’t used it in a year.  Modified a thin piece of aluminum sheet into a bracket for it.  

Rick

Left Hand, 

I really enjoy reading YouTube golf video comments. The best are 

“This was the one piece that I needed to really put the whole puzzle together” 

“hitting 300 yard ropes with a baby draw now”

”completely changed my game”

. I often wonder what they say a week later after that golden tip doesn’t work anymore . Hahah 

6 hours ago, Lacassem said:

My motto is no project is worth doing unless a new tool is necessary!  👍

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

6 hours ago, Lacassem said:

38 minutes ago, Shapotomous said:

I live by this motto as well and my Milwaukee tool collection is a testament to that. 

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:Sub70: JB Forged 54° & 58° w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 Black

1 hour ago, Shapotomous said:

27 minutes ago, ParFore74x said:

I live by this motto as well and my Milwaukee tool collection is a testament to that. 

I have dived into the lawn tool accessories of late. Have a majority of the project tools and started moving into the lawn stuff. Leaf blower and weed whacker are gold, time to start getting the attachments for the weed whacker 🤣

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

58 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

I have dived into the lawn tool accessories of late. Have a majority of the project tools and started moving into the lawn stuff. Leaf blower and weed whacker are gold, time to start getting the attachments for the weed whacker 🤣

My lawn care tools are currently Stihl but Milwaukee would be my choice if I switched it or needed to replace my weed trimmer. 

37 minutes ago, rkj427 said:

I mentioned this in the “Good Morning” thread a few days ago and living in the Motor City area my whole life and growing up in the glory days of cool cars, thought I would share some pictures here.

I belong to a Corvette club here, and it is a family oriented social club, where all monies we raise throughout the year go directly to support Leader Dogs for the Blind. Typically, we do between $9,000 – 14,000 each year by these events, and then a large car show in the fall.

Knowing that there are more than a couple “car people” here on this golf forum, and this is a “Random Topic” thread, these are for everyone who may be interested to enjoy.

We hold a couple Cars & Coffee events, where it is free to participate, we provide coffee, water, donuts, etc. and people can view the cars and socialize.

I also provided a link to all the pictures I took this morning below and will explain the last 3 pictures here.

Third from last, is an outdoor puppy play area, today a couple pups and their mother were just outside for spectators to view and were laying down after being quite active in the early morning hours.

Second from last, shows some tents where we had raffle items, collected any donations, and sold 50/50 tickets with the money raised going directly to Leader Dogs.

Last photo from left to right is Willliam, Maize, and me.

We have William as an honorary club member, Maize is his guide dog, and we provide them transportation to any event we have. He is our representative of what our group supports through our activities, and comes to every event he can make on his schedule.

Since I am unable to be seen visually on the weekly conference calls, as I call in from work, thought this would give those who do attend regularly an idea of who I am.

There is another event tomorrow, put on by the Lion’s Club here in Rochester, MI and I will provide some pictures and a link to those pictures tomorrow evening.

Hope you like them…………………………………

https://photos.app.goo.gl/h7SeyvmZAj8hs2q18

IMG_1 jpeg.jpg

IMG_2 jpeg.jpg

IMG_3  jpeg.jpg

IMG_4 jpeg.jpg

IMG_5 jpeg.jpg

IMG_6 jpeg.jpg

IMG_7 jpeg.jpg

IMG_8 jpeg.jpg

IMG_9 jpeg.jpg

IMG_10 jpeg.jpg

IMG_11 jpeg.jpg

IMG_12 jpeg.jpg

IMG_13 jpeg.jpg

IMG_14 jpeg.jpg

IMG_15 jpeg.jpg

IMG_16 jpeg.jpg

IMG_17 jpeg.jpg

Great looking cars and dogs!!

53 minutes ago, rkj427 said:

I mentioned this in the “Good Morning” thread a few days ago and living in the Motor City area my whole life and growing up in the glory days of cool cars, thought I would share some pictures here.

I belong to a Corvette club here, and it is a family oriented social club, where all monies we raise throughout the year go directly to support Leader Dogs for the Blind. Typically, we do between $9,000 – 14,000 each year by these events, and then a large car show in the fall.

Knowing that there are more than a couple “car people” here on this golf forum, and this is a “Random Topic” thread, these are for everyone who may be interested to enjoy.

We hold a couple Cars & Coffee events, where it is free to participate, we provide coffee, water, donuts, etc. and people can view the cars and socialize.

I also provided a link to all the pictures I took this morning below and will explain the last 3 pictures here.

Third from last, is an outdoor puppy play area, today a couple pups and their mother were just outside for spectators to view and were laying down after being quite active in the early morning hours.

Second from last, shows some tents where we had raffle items, collected any donations, and sold 50/50 tickets with the money raised going directly to Leader Dogs.

Last photo from left to right is Willliam, Maize, and me.

We have William as an honorary club member, Maize is his guide dog, and we provide them transportation to any event we have. He is our representative of what our group supports through our activities, and comes to every event he can make on his schedule.

Since I am unable to be seen visually on the weekly conference calls, as I call in from work, thought this would give those who do attend regularly an idea of who I am.

There is another event tomorrow, put on by the Lion’s Club here in Rochester, MI and I will provide some pictures and a link to those pictures tomorrow evening.

Hope you like them…………………………………

https://photos.app.goo.gl/h7SeyvmZAj8hs2q18

IMG_1 jpeg.jpg

IMG_2 jpeg.jpg

IMG_3  jpeg.jpg

IMG_4 jpeg.jpg

IMG_5 jpeg.jpg

IMG_6 jpeg.jpg

IMG_7 jpeg.jpg

IMG_8 jpeg.jpg

IMG_9 jpeg.jpg

IMG_10 jpeg.jpg

IMG_11 jpeg.jpg

IMG_12 jpeg.jpg

IMG_13 jpeg.jpg

IMG_14 jpeg.jpg

IMG_15 jpeg.jpg

IMG_16 jpeg.jpg

IMG_17 jpeg.jpg

Thanks for sharing the photos of what looks like another successful event, Robert! Man, those cars look sharp. Looking in the Google photo album and seeing that yellow Stingray, it reminds me of one my brother had. He liked to buy the old Corvettes to drive around for a while and then sell them. They are just such a classic shape. Looking at all those cars is a reminder that they just don't make cars that look as good anymore, everything just looks the same.

Got this photo from one of my former work colleagues... pretty darm clever and well done I think.

image.png.da3040d4a09ea2a0b7893df31cb8eb0c.png

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)

1 hour ago, ParFore74x said:

My lawn care tools are currently Stihl but Milwaukee would be my choice if I switched it or needed to replace my weed trimmer. 

I have a combination of Greenworks and Ego lawn tools.  Ego absolutely the best cutting self propelled battery mower.  

:ping-small: 430 MAX 4w (5w head delofted 1* with 3w shaft), 7w, 5h w/ Alta CB Soft Regular shaft

50 minutes ago, GaryF said:

I have a combination of Greenworks and Ego lawn tools.  Ego absolutely the best cutting self propelled battery mower.  

I’m interested in the Robo lawn mowers.  Not sure SWMBO is as enthusiastic as I am.  
All the power lawn  equipment is Ryobi lithium.  For my simple needs work really good.

Rick

Left Hand, 

6 minutes ago, Rickp said:

I’m interested in the Robo lawn mowers.  Not sure SWMBO is as enthusiastic as I am.  
All the power lawn  equipment is Ryobi lithium.  For my simple needs work really good.

I have quite a few Ryobi battery hand tools.  Can’t beat the price and they are very durable.  We built our house here and moved in 5 years ago and had a roughed in bonus room, closet and full bathroom.  During the Covid spring, I did most of the construction.  Paid for someone to drywall and tape, also to install a minisplit and I did the rest - trim work, built a staircase (great YouTube how-to video), shower pan, tile, painting, etc. Took me 3 months -  the ryobi tools still going strong. 

1 hour ago, GaryF said:

I have quite a few Ryobi battery hand tools.  Can’t beat the price and they are very durable.  We built our house here and moved in 5 years ago and had a roughed in bonus room, closet and full bathroom.  During the Covid spring, I did most of the construction.  Paid for someone to drywall and tape, also to install a minisplit and I did the rest - trim work, built a staircase (great YouTube how-to video), shower pan, tile, painting, etc. Took me 3 months -  the ryobi tools still going strong. 

I bought the Ryobi battery lawn equipment about 10-11 years ago when we moved here (FL).  I previously had either corded electric or a few gas lawn products.  When we left our Son-in-laws took what they wanted as I didn’t think I would need them again, I was wrong.  Ryobi has been good products but I still eyeball the EGo product line.

Rick

Left Hand, 

2 minutes ago, Rickp said:

I bought the Ryobi battery lawn equipment about 10-11 years ago when we moved here (FL).  I previously had either corded electric or a few gas lawn products.  When we left our Son-in-laws took what they wanted as I didn’t think I would need them again, I was wrong.  Ryobi has been good products but I still eyeball the EGo product line.

The ego mower is first rate and a good battery.  For our first 3 years here we had a lawn service cut fir about $250/month.  Very unpredictable using a huge mower that they would pivot the day after a rain and make treads. Finally fired them, bought the ego for about $550 and been happy ever since.

1 hour ago, GaryF said:

The ego mower is first rate and a good battery.  For our first 3 years here we had a lawn service cut fir about $250/month.  Very unpredictable using a huge mower that they would pivot the day after a rain and make treads. Finally fired them, bought the ego for about $550 and been happy ever since.

Huh, we pay $80 per month for cutting, edging and trimming.  We’ve had this good ole Southern Boy for 11 years and he’s staying.

I do the weeding and shrubs & flowers, don’t know how long that’ll last.  I’m thinking when I turn 80 in a few years.

Rick

Left Hand, 

8 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Huh, we pay $80 per month for cutting, edging and trimming.  We’ve had this good ole Southern Boy for 11 years and he’s staying.

I do the weeding and shrubs & flowers, don’t know how long that’ll last.  I’m thinking when I turn 80 in a few years.

Where I’m at vendors triple their prices when they drive through the gates.

https://www.reynoldslakeoconee.com/life/golf#courses

This putting performance by Lucas Glover is one of the best putting performances I've ever seen. Not a bad stroke with his L.A.B putter all week. Regardless of the outcome, you've got to tip your cap to that. 

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST MAX LS

Hybrid: SIM 2 3 Hybrid

Irons: Mizuno JPX 921 Tour 4-P

Wedges: Sub70 TAIII 50, 54, 60

Putter: Mizuno M.Craft Type 03 Putter

Maxfli Tour Golf Ball Review

Rapsodo MLM2Pro Launch Monitor Review

Unofficial Mizuno Type III Putter Review

35 minutes ago, CSiders12 said:

This putting performance by Lucas Glover is one of the best putting performances I've ever seen. Not a bad stroke with his L.A.B putter all week. Regardless of the outcome, you've got to tip your cap to that. 

The guy sure is a fighter and a heck of a putter.  The L.A.B. rejuvenated his career, not a bad ball striker either.

Rick

Left Hand, 

50 minutes ago, Rickp said:

The guy sure is a fighter and a heck of a putter.  The L.A.B. rejuvenated his career, not a bad ball striker either.

Led this tournament in scrambling, and that is something that is not typical of his solid play from tee to green.

Glad to see him win again, as I am sure the pressure of the last couple weeks along with the heat experienced made things more difficult than what they may consider normal.

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW 19 - :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

10 hours ago, rkj427 said:

OK, attended my second car event this weekend which raised money for Leader Dogs.

An update, we raised $1500.00 on Saturday from our Cars & Coffee, and this Lion's Club show raised a total of $6000.00 today.

The following pictures are for @tony@CIC and @EasyPutter for reasons obvious to them and me. 

Also is a link to about 200 pictures of various automobiles, all makes, models, and ages from this event today.

Hope the car people here enjoy them.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/XBFLwpNZrY4hPAaq5

IMG_1 jpeg.jpg

IMG_0925 jpeg.jpg

IMG_0948 jpeg.jpg

IMG_0961 jpeg.jpg

Nothing better than an English classic. Thx for sharing! 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart