palvord                 Stage 1                     Stage 2

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Firstly, thank you ARCCOS and MyGolfSpy for this opportunity. 

I have long been curious about the Arccos technology and how it could benefit the game of the former Avid and now Casual player. 

My wife and I currently have 3 children at home under the age of 5, the oldest starts Kindergarten next month and recently made the choice to give up a club membership as there is not enough time to justify it.  As I said – I have been really curious about Arccos and the other shot tracking products on the market and was very excited to be selected to review the product for MGS. 

Prior to my selection, I had reservations about the Arccos system though; as I have an iPhone 8 Plus and the thought of playing 18 holes with it in my left pocket kind of scares me. 

So a little bit about my game and what I THINK are my strengths and weaknesses…

WITB:

TaylorMade M1 440 9.5* - Currently I have a Fujikura Motore  7.3 X Shaft in it (I have as I call them a Quiver of shafts to try and test)

Callaway X2 Hot 15* 3 Wood with Aldilda ATX Green 75 X

Ping i15 17* Hybrid with Project X 6.0 Steel Shaft

TaylorMade 2014 Tour Preferred MC 3-PW with Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X-100 (+1/2”)

Titleist Vokey SM5 Wedges – 54.10S & 60.11K with Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X-100 (+1/2)

Putter is Currently Odyssey OWorks 7 Tank.

IMG_2118.jpg

IMG_2119.jpg

We were selected for this and then had to wait what seemed like weeks and months to get the product (it really wasn't that long).  In the meantime I read all there was to read on the Arccos website and downloaded the app to my phone and bookmarked the dashboard on my iPad.  It was a little disappointing that the webpage doesn't give you much if you have 0 data in the system, but what was I expecting. 

When I got the box in the mail from Arccos I ripped it opened and proceeded to immediately put the sensors into my clubs and run through the pairing.  Heck, I even forgot to take the pictures of the “unboxing” but the design of the packaging is a great way to display the unit.  Here is a shot at the empty box. 

IMG_2133.jpg

IMG_2134.jpg

Going into this process I have a feeling that I am a decent ball striker with my irons, my driver is generally a mess with a hard left miss, and my putting can fluctuate from Mediocre to Awful.  Currently my strengths are my bunker play and anything from a 7-PW as my limited time has my practice and game in disarray. 

I am looking for Arccos to give me a better understanding of what I am good at, what I need to improve on and to see if I am missing something that I wouldn't have seen in my game otherwise.   With my limited time at the course I think this is going to help me immensely as I have the ability to work on certain aspects of my game in my yard. 

I have thus far played one round with the Arccos unit and I can say that it surprised me in a number of ways – what ways were pleasant surprises, and what ways were not so pleasant surprises?  Tune in as we take this journey together.  I have a feeling that this review will have more staying power than others as we can track changes in our games and how Arccos gets us there. 

And one last Hmmm....

IMG_2135.jpg

:taylormade-small:  M3 460 9.5* - ACCRA TZ6 M5

:callaway-small:  X2 Hot Pro - 15* Aldila Tour Green X

TaylorMade Jetspeed 19* w Matrix HM9

Mizuno MP-63 4-P Project X 6.0

Cleveland RTX4 - 50, 54, 60

:odyssey-small:  Toulon Portland w P2 React Grip

:titelist-small: 2019 Players 4 -  :titelist-small: Pro V1

Reserved

Stage Two - The Review 11/29/18

Arccos 360  Official MGS Forum Review by Oaks

Intro

I feel awful for taking so long to complete my Stage 2 review; but this fall was not kind to my golf game.  We received the package from Arccos in August, my rounds of golf were at my lowest point of the year.   This fall in the Northeast we ran into all kinds of problems with weather (every weekend it rained), my busy season for work and my family (we have 3 kids under 5). 

Never the less – here is my shorter than it should be review of the Arccos 360 platform that I am hopeful to expand on in the Spring. 

Looks & Feel (7.5 out of 10 points)
It was simple to install the sensors into the clubs – take a club out of the bag and screw it into the butt end of the grip.  Are they a little bigger and bulkier than I would like – yes, but honestly after a round or two I stopped noticing that they were there on my Driver – Wedges.  

Putters are a different story.  When I started this journey I was using an Odyssey O-Works 7 Tank with a Superstroke.  There is nothing for the sensor to screw into so it was off to the garage to try and figure out a fix.  Well a little snip here a little snip there and some Superglue I thought I was onto something.  That was until I slipped, cut messed up the sensor and had to throw it into the trash.  I contacted Arccos and they were super helpful in getting me a new sensor.  Using the same process I was able to secure it to the grip, but now if I wanted to change putters I was S.O.L.  I actually had Arccos send me another sensor when I went back to my original White Hot XG #7 with a P2 React grip.    

Overall the product is a good product, it could be a little slimmer, but I figured out something recently to help with that.  To save a few millimeters you can get the green ring to pop off from the sensor for a tighter fit – I did this on my P2 grip and may do it to the rest over the winter.

I think that when Arccos comes out with the option for a CB putter sensor this would be a 9 or higher.

Setup (10 out of 10 points)
Setup is Simple.  Follow the onscreen steps and move through the bag Driver through Putter.  If you don’t rush it the system is foolproof in detecting the clubs. 

What also is nice, is that they clubs are not a Bluetooth connection to your phone, so when I upgraded my phone this fall from an IPhone 8Plus to the XS Max it was automatically already synced to my phone.  I honestly was thinking that I would have to redo all of the connections. 

On-Course (15 out of 20 points)

I feel like the On-Course aspect of the Arccos system is based on your expectations and what you are looking for the system to do for youyou’re your game.  At first the thought of having to play with my Giant IPhone in my front left pocket seemed really unapealling to me, but honestly after the first 9 holes or so I barely noticed it at all.  What I found was I started carrying less tees, and made sure that I placed my ball, tees and ballmarker in my right pocket and rarely went into my left pocket at all. 

I tend to try and be more of a feel player and am very comfortable either going with the yardage on a sprinkler head, my rangefinder or even what my gut tells me.  Sometimes I find that less is more in the world of data on the golf course and I usually try and play what is infront of me.  What I found with the Arccos system is that I would start it as I walked to the first tee – stick the phone in my pocket and not look at it until I was walking off of the 18th green.  I feel like the data for me is what I get to analyze after the round and see where my game needs work. 

(As a side-note) I was never able to test out the caddie feature of the Arccos 360 as I never accumulated the 5+ rounds that need to be played with the system. 

656717947_arccos5(2).png.92c4281e3b17be0ccd6646cb9b8a9799.png

Accuracy (9 out of 10 points)
I did not see any of the lost datapoints that the others have seen and actually found the system to be completely accurate.  I may have had a tap-in putt here or there that I had to go back and add at the end of the round, but nothing major or unforced.  Could this be due to me using a new(er) phone?  Possibly, but overall I thought that this was actually pretty good and spot on. 

817151032_arccos1(2).png.3f114a3d89baabb768a61a291b6a7102.png

Dashboard Interface (7 out of 10 points)

Dashboard is simple to use and lays everything out for you.  It provides me with all of the details that I want to see and it probably will improve as I get more rounds and swings into the system as we move into 2019.  I put this as a 7 out of 10, but really it should be either an incomplete or a To Be Continued…

684442357_arccos2(2).png.2033605049b687febb0f9610e20fcd23.png313876778_arccos3(2).png.bdf541312e90c2f667b821a380a37069.png273228711_arccos4(2).png.cc6095dd24fc9e50c80906a497f7ceaf.png

Data Usefulness (16 out of 20 points)

Based on my limited use of the system this fall, I realize that I need to go back and look at my distances that I have always trusted my clubs to go.  I have learned that my accuracy with GIR is usually terrible and I tend to miss more to the right than I would have thought, and I reinforced the facts that I am a terrible putter. 

I really do feel as I move forward with the system in 2019 I think that this will help me understand my game more and help me lower my scores as I continue to learn more about the data and tendencies in my game.

Play it or Trade it? (14 out of 20 points)
Play it. 

Is it worth the $250 – maybe, maybe not – that depends on your pain threshold.  I saw where Arccos is offering the system for $179 this holiday season – Absolutely.  I think this gives me hope and promise for next year.

Conclusion

I am a work in progress still and I think that the more I use it the better it is going to make me.  I really like what I have seen from a data point perspective and the accuracy that Arccos has provided me with for my game.  Everyone is different.  I know that this is brief and I plan on updating my review in early 2019 when I get a chance to use the caddy feature and I get to play a few more rounds on the golf course and really dive into the nuts and bolts of the system. 

Final Score: 78.5/100 but I think this is trending closer to the 85+ range in the spring.  I really do like the system – just feel I do not have enough into it to 100% completely evaluate it.

Stage 2

Edited by oaks

:taylormade-small:  M3 460 9.5* - ACCRA TZ6 M5

:callaway-small:  X2 Hot Pro - 15* Aldila Tour Green X

TaylorMade Jetspeed 19* w Matrix HM9

Mizuno MP-63 4-P Project X 6.0

Cleveland RTX4 - 50, 54, 60

:odyssey-small:  Toulon Portland w P2 React Grip

:titelist-small: 2019 Players 4 -  :titelist-small: Pro V1

Stage One – Tester Introduction 22nd August 2018

I started to play golf in my home town of Largs, Scotland in the early 1970s at the age of 13 mainly because of my peers playing and inspired by Sam Torrance being a local player. My first clubs were a Dunlop 7i and a Dunlop brass bladed putter. I built up my set over the next few years by buying single Wilson Sam Snead Irons from the Pro shop. Once I became a senior (18) I stop playing regularly since the fees were unaffordable for a student. For the next 20 years my engagement with golf was limited to friendly or society golf.  Turning 40 my wife got me membership to a 9-hole club and at that point I became hooked. I got my first senior handicap of 22, won a few medals, upgraded to Mizuno MX-15 and a King Cobra Offset Titanium Driver, for the first time I could drive. Handicap down to 18. First set of custom fitted clubs Mizuno Mx-25, TM R5 Driver, more wins and down to 8. Thought I had the game figured out bought myself a set of TM LT2 Rifle stiff shafted irons, back up to 10.

For the last 7 years I have played out of West Lothian Golf Club about 15 miles NW of Edinburgh in Scotland. During the summer (April to Sept) I play 6 or seven competition rounds per month and another 8 to 10 practise or bounce games. In the winter come rain, wind and frost (not snow) I still play at least once a week. Over the last 5 years I've oscillated between a handicap of 7 and 8. My swing has always been short, ¾ backswing at the most, with the bad shot being a high cut. Driving, my usual carry is about 220 to 230 yards, I hit a 7i about 155 yards and tend to hit the ball with a high flight. If I drive well I normally score well, at the moment I'm working heavily on chipping and putting.

My kit is:

• Callaway Epic Driver 10.5 Fujikara Stiff
  • Callaway Epic 3w 15 Fujikara Stiff
  • Callaway Epic 3h 20 Mamiya Recoil Stiff
  • Srixon Z565 3i to AW Nippon NS Pro 850GH Stiff
  • RTX 3.0 52, 56 and 60
  • Taylor Made Rossa Monza Putter

In practise rounds I carry 16 clubs, when the course is dry and short then the 3i and 3h stay at home and I use the 60' wedge. On longer courses with long par 4s, the 3i or 3h will go in the bag. I'm a bit conflict between the 3i and 3h, the 3i I can work the ball better, playing punch shots while the 3h is a little longer and consistent.

Why I love the game:

What other sport can you readily play at Major Championship venues or with your handicap compete with players off scratch? The game teases your emotions you can go through a round never holing a putt outside three feet and get to the last having missed buffer and hole a twenty-footer for birdie. If I play badly I want to go out and fix what went wrong. If I've played well I want to out and experience the good play, purple patch I'm in.  I still have goals and strive to improve, the main one is to get to be a Cat 1 golfer before I'm 60 (currently 57).

I have worked in the Electronics industry for 35 years designing and developing Integrated Circuits for Smart Phones, GPS devices, Digital TV, etc. I'm a bit of a technophile with my 1st experience of GPS range finders going back to the Skycaddie 2.5 in 2008. I now own Skycaddie Touch, Garmin Approach G3, Bushnell Neo Ion and have recently bought a Shot Scope V2 so I have a pretty good idea of the capability on the market.

On competition days I will tend to use my Skycaddie Touch and I have a Nikon Coolshot 20 rangefinder when I'm unsure of pin yardage.

In terms of tracking performance, pre-GPS I would pace out shots and record my yardages in a note book. This tended to be limited to my best shots. This would give me a pretty good idea of club distances when I was hitting the ball well. Moving into the GPS age, on the Skycaddie Touch it has basic functionality where you can record fairway hit and number of putts at the end of the hole, then edit at the end of the round to add shots and clubs but this got a bit tiresome and gives limited data analysis. About 4 months ago I graduated to the Shot Scope V2 which I'm still experimenting with.

What am I looking for in the review:

I'm hoping this will be become a tool I use consistently to improve my game and not just a gadget that is nice to have and in 6 months I stop using it. Ultimately, I want the data to help me analyse my game to improve both on course strategy and help me better understand my weaknesses so I can work on them.

The final acid test is will I continue to use Arccos 360 moving forward, will it replace any of my other technology on the course?

First Impressions:

Before the sensors arrived, I had a trawl on the web for info on Arccos and I was a little disappointed in the quality of information available. You can create an account and get into the Dashboard but with no data it is hard to get a feel for what analysis is available.

The packaging and overall look of the product looks professional and sturdy

arccos box.PNG

The sensors inserted quite easily into my clubs except for my putter which because of the SuperStroker Counter Balance grip does not have a standard hole at the top. With a bit of DIY customisation of the plug and some Blue Tack, I was ready to go.

Pairing was straight forward although the instruction sequence for me are out of order. The sensors have protection stickers that need removed prior to pairing. The way the instructions are written you need to put your phone down in between pairing each club to remove the sticker. i.e. remove the sticker when you initially install the tags rather than during the pairing process.

Arccos Comb.PNG

Stage 1 complete, now on to the real test.

WIMB

Driver Callaway Epic 10.5' Fujikura Stiff

3W Callaway Epic 15' Fujikura Stiff

3-AW Srixon Z565 Nippon Stiff

52', 56' Cleveland RTX 585 Wedges

Putter Taylormade Rosa Daytona

Bags 2017 Callaway Org14 Cart bag or 2018 Srixon Z start Carry bag 

Stage Two - The Review 26th September 2018

Arccos 360 w/ Caddie 2.0– Official MGS Forum Review by Alf.S

Intro

Arccos 360 is made up off 4 different components.

1. Automatic Shot Tracking = Recording of on course shot data
  2. GPS 2.0 = Rangefinder
  3. Tour Analytics = Data tools to track, analyse and compare your game against similar golfers
  4. Caddie 2.0 = On-course advice on club selection and strategy

My main interest in Arccos 360 is the Tour Analytics, driven by the level of input on the thread I have tried to give the overall offering a good thrashing. I've now used the Arccos 360 for over six weeks and played 26 rounds with the sensors. As previously mentioned in Stage 1, I have loads of golf tech and will be comparing Arccos 360 with mainly Shot Scope V2 and my SkyCaddie Touch.

There are 2 areas that I want Arccos to help me in my game, the first is to give me a true understanding of how far I hit my clubs and to confirm the gapping the second is to help me understand my weaknesses and help me plan and monitor my improvement strategy.

Looks & Feel (6 out of 10 points)

Since the sensors are the only hardware shipped with the product that is all you can review in this category. By installing the sensors this enables the Shot Tracking which collects data on your game this in turn allows for you to view your Tour Analytics and after five rounds of data collection Caddie 2.0 is enabled.

The sensors are self-tapping and screw quite snuggly into the 13 normal gripped clubs. My grips are Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 Std width and the sensors screwed in without any problem (left image). They do tend to loosen off and I find myself having to tighten one or two during a round. If you have SuperStroker or a thicker putter grip the sensor doesn't fit as well and can look a little out of place or obvious (right image below). You get 14 sensors but can buy more if required, this compares to 20 from Shot Scope.

Picture1.jpg

The build quality seems good, but I did have to get my putter sensor replaced which was dead on arrival. The sensors are quoted to last 5 years, comparing them to the sealed simplified sensors used by Shot Scope I would say that Shot Scope is more robust and are more likely to last.

Setup (8 out of 10 points)

The setup instructions come in a 5 step “Quick Start Guide” that are easy to understand.

You need to pair your clubs with the phone this was straight forward although the instruction sequence for me is out of order. The sensors have protection stickers that need removed prior to pairing. The way the instructions are written you need to put your phone down in between pairing each club to remove the sticker.  The sequence is shown below, from left to right, select clubs to be paired, initially this will be all 14, select sensor type then use the phone camera to move requested club sensor into view until confirmed and repeat.

Picture2.jpg

On-Course (12 out of 20 points)

The course selection is straight forward; the App will by default select the nearest course and requests you to download. With 4G it takes about a minute to download the course. I found a couple of times that the download stalls but if you cancel and restart it sorts itself.  Select the hole, tee and then press Start Round and it will move to the selected hole.

The first thing I noticed was that the hole maps contain both wind speed and direction as well as elevation.  If you are playing in national golf association competition you need to turn on Tournament mode from the menu option in the top left hand corner.

picture3.jpg

Once the hole map is up, by touching the screen a cursor is enabled to measure the distance to hazards, layup distances, etc. You can zoom with the normal Apple gestures into particular features such as the green or hazards.

picture4.jpg

I'm not keen on the zoomed in views, the map quality varies from course to course and the detail is hard to see, on the map screen there is no Front or Back data.  After playing in Tenerife lately the satellite images were very poor, in Caddie mode there is a high contrast overlay which I think visually is easier to view.

By tapping on the on screen distance marker, a second screen is available and gives you front centre back and in non-tournament mode will also give you plays like distances. This takes into account wind and elevation and once Caddie mode is enabled a club recommendation.

picture5.jpg

Once the Caddie mode is enabled you get a myriad of options, the App gives an “Optimum Strategy” and some optional strategies. Below it shows Dr is optimal but gives an option to tee off with the 4i or 3h. The recommendations will be based on wind and elevation and of course the “Smart Distance” derived from the data that the system has accumulated on your game.

picture6.jpg

If you click/touch any off the club recommendations on the right, it starts giving you a whole load of statistics.  Below, click on the Dr it gives you the percentage of hitting the fairway, then AW gives you the same for hitting the green and the flag lets you update the flag position

picture7.jpg

Once you know the data is available it is easy to use but I serendipitously stumbled over the statistic mode.

The sensors are powered by a solar cell on the top of the sensor and when a club is removed from the bag will activate and communicates with your phone via what I assume is ultrasonic sound to register a shot. This means the phone must be close to the sensor and it is recommended that it be in your front pocket during the whole round. I have an iPhone 6 which is not too large, but I'm used to putting it in my bag at the start of the round so carrying it in my pocket I thought would be a bit obtrusive but if I just used it for data collection it didn't really bother me. Using it as a true Rangefinder or in Caddie mode I found getting it in and out of my pocket a bit of an inconvenience and prefer using a watch or a trolley mounted Rangefinder. I did try it in demo mode with my son's Apple watch which worked but didn't take it out on the course, this would obviously mean you would have to carry both the iPhone in your pocket and the Apple watch on your wrist. Contacting Arccos support the intention is that future release will use the Apple watch to communicate with the sensors, in this use model you will only need to have the iPhone and watch within Bluetooth connection distance.

Accuracy (5 out of 10 points)

Comparing Arccos yardage numbers to Skycaddie they are within a couple of yards which for me is no big deal. Where it has made a difference is when the data collected from your round can record GIR when you are on the fringe or miss a bunker shot and record it just as a pitch. The map data is also out of date, my home course West Lothian has had many changes carried out over the last 4 years that are not captured, Skycaddie have the maps correct as of the start of the season.

Arccos quote on their web site “Arccos seamlessly captures all your performance data in real time” My experience is that this is far from the case the App will try and detect every shot but it does have some issues that it tries to address in the instructions. Even with this advice my experience was that it will miss 5-10 shots a round and occasionally record a false shot. Things like using a wedge to fish a ball out of a ditch or helping to search for a ball with a club can give a false shot, practise putts away from your ball is the same. The “Seamless” marketing claim is disingenuous and from their documentation and the contact with support they know it is!

With a small screen and being a long sighted, big fingered golfer, I found the shot editing on course for penalties and missed shots too time consuming, it is easier to add putts. Personally, I want to focus on my game rather than ensuring my Tech has recorded the right score and will tend to let the App do its stuff and go back post round and edit the data.

Comparing Arccos and Shot Scope, the accuracy of the data collection for non-putting strokes for missed shots and false shots are comparable. Shot Scope has you record the number of putts and pin position at the end of the hole which does help it confirm it has recorded the correct number of putts. The course editing with both solutions is not optimum but if I was to pick one then Shot Scope is slightly better.  

Dashboard Interface (9 out of 10 points)

Once your round ends either automatically by completing the 18th or manually the data is uploaded to the cloud and is accessible through your Player's Dashboard. Although using the same data, there is a significant difference between the mobile and desktop Dashboards. For me I found the mobile App limited and have ended up using it for quick edits or for quick post round reviews sitting in the clubhouse, for editing and any detailed analysis I used the desktop version.

The welcome screen/Player dashboard gives you a clear breakdown of your game handicaps across all your aspects of your game and easy access to rounds, clubs and course data. It also gives you access to a list of personal best that you can share on Twitter, which I found of limit interest.

picture8.jpg

Navigation through the handicap screen is clear, although sometimes you do need to use the info button to understand what the metrics are telling you. The expanded individual handicaps give you rolling handicaps, handicap per round and strokes gained.

On the clubs dashboard it gives clear concise data on your club performance with hierarchical data on each club. The mobile app smart range is displayed below 

picture9.jpg

Below shows my driver data, range, trend, dispersion. The one weakness I found compared to Shot Scope is the ability to select and edit outliers in this screen. If you have topped a drive or hit a half shot you should be able to manual exclude this as an outlier i.e. below if I wanted to exclude the 137yd drive I can get the round and the date from the data point but I'm not able to interactively open that round data and edit the properties of the shot.

picture10.jpg

The one disappointing dashboard is the putting statistics which I found limited and is poorer than Shot Scope. I suspect this is due to the recording method of putts and how it tries to interpret the pin positions.

The courses dashboard will give you an overview of your playing handicaps on a per course basis and you can easily drill down and use hole history to identify holes that you are consistently playing badly and highlight a different strategy required.

picture11.jpg

The Rounds tab is similar to the Course tab but breaks your handicaps per round. This is the main tab used to edit your data. The editing on a hole by hole basis on the desktop version is pretty straight forward although adding penalties can be a bit confusing. There are a couple of issue with editing that I don't like, you can only edit a hole at a time then it saves the data back to the server which means you have to wait for it to save before continuing. Shot Scope lets you edit the whole round then save the data which is much more efficient. The second issue is that after you have saved the edited data your statistics don't update until you log out and back in again.

Data Usefulness (18 out of 20 points)

I was really looking to find my clubbing distance with Arccos which it did plus some. I found the Player Dashboard really useful and now use it regularly to help me identify where I should focus my practicing. My Arccos handicap has come down from 8.7 to 6.2 over the 6 weeks. When I first started using the App I was focusing on my putting and chipping but the App pointed out the biggest issue was and still is my approach play which I have tried to focus on with mixed results, but the trend is down.  It also shows that my putting has improved with the practice drills I was using.

The Club data has shown me a few issues that are were surprising. I absolutely nail my 6i and it plays about as long as my 5i, which means my gapping is out.  We are pretty much at the end of the season but a loft and lie adjustment will be scheduled at the start of the new season to align the gapping. I hit my 3h as long as 3w but I have more mishits with my 3w, the 3w is now out my bag.

As mentioned before the Caddie section is useful but has to be used intelligently, for me I've been using it more for hole strategies than for approach shots which has made me ask the question what is the best strategy to play the hole.

My least used metric is the putting accuracy which lacks the granularity for me. Shot Scope definitely beats it here with lots of stats on 3 putt distance, lag distances, etc.

Play it or Trade it? (14 out of 20 points)

On a pure data analysis basis, I'm going for “Play it”, at the outset I was looking for a tool that will help me improve and even in the 6 weeks I've been using it the trend data has help me focus on my weaknesses and improve.

As a pure Rangefinder even with the Caddie 2.0 option it is not a big differentiator for me.

Conclusion

If you want a tool to analyse your game Arccos 360 is a good fit but with some caveats

As mentioned in the Intro, Arccos 360 is made up off 4 different components.

1. GPS 2.0 = Rangefinder
  2. Automatic Shot Tracking = Recording of on course shot data
  3. Caddie 2.0 = On-course advice on club selection and strategy
  4. Tour Analytics = Data tools to tracking, analyse and compare your game against similar golfers

As a basic Rangefinder it performs adequately but doesn't differentiate in the market.

On the Automatic Shot Tracking, Arccos marketing claims it does this seamlessly, if this is your expectation then you will be disappointed. It misses or falsely records 5-10 shots a round and in particular putts, this means you need to do either in round or post round editing to ensure your shots have been recorded correctly. This is no worse than any other similar offering in the market.

The Caddie 2.0 is a nice feature, but I found it a bit inaccurate in club selection to be relied upon, putting that to one side I did find the hole strategy feature useful. 

The Tour Analytics for me is the main differentiator. If you are willing to look past the Shot Tracking issues and edit your rounds, it is comprehensive and gives you easy to understand dashboards to highlight your game's deficiencies. You still have to put in the work to improve your game, but it points you in the right direction.

In my stage 1 I said, “The final acid test is will I continue to use Arccos 360 moving forward, will it replace any of my other technology on the course?”. I'm going to keep using it but for a GPS Rangefinder I'm going to rely on my Skycaddie Touch.

Final Score: (72 out of 100)

WIMB

Stage One – 8/22/18

First and foremost, thank you MGS and Arccos.  This is a very humbling and exciting opportunity.  I hope to provide value to the forum members and am looking forward to the hard work.

TeeShot.JPG

Why Do I Play?

I began playing golf in 7th grade when my dad took me to a local Par 3 course.  I was immediately hooked. How in the name of logic, physics, and gravity could a little ball move that far offline and away from the target?  I was determined to figure out how to make that little white ball go where and how I wanted it to.

The allure of the game is that my score is my fault.  Good or bad, everything is in my control. Unlike other team games, I only have myself to blame for my failure and my success.  As a former college soccer goalkeeper, I love being where it is my responsibility for everything that happens.

I would not be as possessed by golf were it not for its ability to provide an extra connection to people I love.  My dad introduced my brothers and me to the game, and it is the one activity that the four of us can share. When the four of us are able to tee it up together, it seems that all problems in the world just go on pause.

Furthermore, I am very fortunate to have married someone who plays and enjoys the game as well.  Our weekends, when the weather permits, (Michigan weather provides a limited season) generally consist of playing competitive rounds against each other.

My Game:

My shot is a mid trajectory draw.  When I am struggling it is a low pull-hook that doesn't stay on the planet.  I do have the occasional round where I push the ball straight left even with my wedges.

Last year, I took my first and only lesson.  I have mostly used YouTube videos, magazine articles, range sessions, and advice from friends & family to find my swing.

I have recently begun to post better scores by embracing Ben Hogan's advice, “This is a game of misses.  The guy who misses the best is going to win.” I have stopped searching for the picture perfect swing and just focused on “My Swing.”

My handicap with GHIN is currently a 13.4.  

My strength has been distance, but that couples to my weakness of lack of control.  Better understanding and execution course management has helped my scoring.

My carry distances are:

PW 130yds

7i 170yds

5i 190yds

3w 220yds

The data from Arccos will clarify what I'm actually doing.  Perhaps some humble pie is in store. I feel my largest room for improvement is with my wedges & putter.  I did switch to a new putter and am finding better results. (Hopefully, Arccos data will help immensely here)

IMG_0628.jpg

WITB:

Driver: TaylorMade RBZ2 10.5°

3 wood: TaylorMade Burner 15°

Hybrid: Adams Red 18°

Irons: Ping G30 4-PW

Wedges: Titleist Vokey 52°

Cleveland RTX 2.0 56° & 64°

Putter: Wilson Infinite Windy City

Ball: Vice Pro (Titleist AVX may replace the Vice Pro)

This mixed bag is due to financial decisions.  I have been frugal and also told myself that I'm not good enough to justify a full fitting. After being involved in MGS, I highly regret this decision and am looking to do a fitting soon. My irons are the only clubs where I did some sort of a fitting as I tried out the stock versions of about 20 sets before landing on the Ping G30's.  Every other purchase was me testing the clubs at the driving range of the store and deciding between the used clubs available.

IMG_0630.jpg

Arccos:

Now to the real reason you are all here.  I would consider myself functional when it comes to technology.  I am able to use and troubleshoot most common issues that I experience with an iPhone, computer, or Smart TV.

On the course I use my Garmin Approach S2 watch for yardages.  I mentally add or subtract yardage for my feelings of wind, slope, adrenaline, etc.

This year, I began tracking my performance using a spreadsheet to track my shots.  After each hole, I would mark on a scorecard what happened and I would then input that information into the computer.  I would look for trends of weak spots that I could practice. This was tedious and frustrating at times to try and guess if I was practicing the correct parts of my game.  The appeal of Arccos is eliminating the emotion in stat tracking and decision making.

When the package finally arrived from Arccos, I was ecstatic to put the tags on each club and see what the heck was going to happen. (Yes, I may be hoping for instant results)

Arccos1.jpg

The packaging is simple, yet unique.  Little things that companies do to make a box more than a box always impress me for some reason.

Arccos5.jpgArccos6.jpgArccos7.jpg

Attaching the sensors was ridiculously easy, as well as the pairing process.  Simply unscrew the sensor from the box and screw it into the grip. Then select the club from the app and point your phone at the tag.  Presto, paired. It is jarring how fast they pair. This process probably took a total of 10 minutes at the most.

Arccos4.jpg

Some of the sensors did not sit flush with the grip and I'm not sure the cause. The inside of the sensor is curved to almost encase the end of the grip.  The gap is minor and not something that caused me issues during the first round of using them.

IMG_0632.jpg

IMG_0633.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

I do have a slightly oversized grip on my putter so that sensor does look a little different, but to me it is not a big concern.

Putter.jpg

Full Set:
IMG_0629.jpg

When opening the app, the default screen you land on is the Start Round screen:

Start Screen.jpg

The player screen and clubs screen are where I am most intrigued with what Arccos can do for my game. For the screenshots below, I've only played 9 holes so far, so none of this data can be trusted yet.

Player Screen:

Player Screen.jpg

Clubs Screen:

Clubs Screen.jpg

I've never hit a 6i 276 yards in my life, so I need to do some further digging into how that appeared.  Also, the 3 wood distance seems to be way too long.

I am most excited to see what areas of my game that Arccos recommends I work on.  Gathering data is half the battle, but using that data to improve is most critical.  Allowing Arccos to be a coach for my game excites me as I am mostly self-taught. The on course club recommendations will be interesting.  I never feel that I make errors in club selection, only execution errors.  That may be ego talking and the data prove me wrong.

Arccos3.jpg

From the Arccos website:

Improve Your Handicap 46.7x Faster Than The Average Golfer.

Arccos Caddie is golf's first Artificial Intelligence platform, combining

Automatic Shot Tracking + Smart Distance Club Averages + Advanced Analytics + Caddie Advice

for any hole on earth to help golfers of all skill levels make smarter decisions and shoot lower scores.

Arccos seamlessly captures thousands of data points during every round you play and provides unequaled insights about how far to hit each shot, which club to use in every situation, and what skills to practice, helping golfers of all skill levels improve faster than ever.  

For me to recommend this product to friends, I want to say that Arccos is user friendly as well as helped me consistently shoot lower scores.  After 17 years of playing, I finally broke 90. Can Arccos help me go lower?

Arccos2.jpg

In my :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag:

Driver:    :callaway-small: Rogue 10.5° - LH -  Project X EvenFlow 60 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
               :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5/6 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
Irons:      :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5-GW - KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: King Black - LH - 52° 56° 60° - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Stiff
Putter:     :1332069271_TommyArmour: - Impact No. 3
Ball:        Maxfli TourX

Rangefinder: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch

Stage Two - The Review 10/31/18

Arccos 360  Official MGS Forum Review by palvord

Intro
Well it has been a full three months of use with the Arccos system.  Since the sensors only track and record data when playing a round on the course, I did not spend too much time at the driving range over these three months.  I did have 3 range sessions, and was not impacted in any way by having the sensors in my clubs.

Overall, I played 10 rounds of 9 holes and 7 rounds of 18 holes with the sensors.  I did end having to delete some rounds from Arccos as it was skewing the data. More details below as to why that was necessary.

Looks & Feel (8 out of 10 points)
For what they are designed to do, the sensors are effective.  They are designed to be screwed into the grip of the club and they perform that function well.  It was easy to screw them in and I had no concerns with their security.

The standard putting sensor does not look good screwed into the end of the putter.  This doesn’t bother me that much, but it is clear there is a sensor in my mid size pistol grip.

The black and green aesthetic is what throws me off as you are limited to that choice alone.  As the product evolves, it would be interesting to see if color customization will become available.

Setup (9 out of 10 points)
Setup was the most simple part of this entire process.  I did what I never do with equipment, and read the instructions. I really did this because I didn’t want my review to be delayed due to user error.  

The speed with which the sensor pairs with your phone is surprisingly fast, and can make you feel that the it did not register properly.

On-Course (10 out of 20 points)
So this is where things began to really impact my view of the system.  While the sensors had no impact on my swing, it had a major impact on my thought processes.

Every swing, I had to remember that I was trying to make sure that the sensor was “awake” on the club that I was going to use.  There is no way to tell if the sensor is awake on the sensor itself or your phone. Since the sensor does shut down automatically, you want to take a few practice swings to give yourself the best opportunity that the sensor is ready to go. Also, I had to learn over time how to position my phone in my pocket.  The shots registered more frequently when I placed the phone in my pocket with the microphone pointing up.

I did have to learn how to create a new routine for my swing as I wanted to check my phone for the pre-shot data that it provided.  I did miss the ease of just glancing at my wrist to get my yardages, but did appreciate the suggestions of club use, as well as the hole overview to determine where hazards were.  I also had to decide if I wanted to take the time to fix the missed shots or penalties after every hole or at the end of the round. This constant checking of my phone did cut into the parts of what I really enjoy about golf, which is being with great people while eliminating the normal distraction of life like phones, emails, social media, etc.  It is hard to be away from those distractions while you are using the device the provides some of the distractions.

Before Arccos, my normal data gathering process was to use my Garmin S20 watch for yardages, and jot down notes to be transferred to a Google Sheet after the round.  The time spent gathering or updating the data is about the same for both systems, however Arccos claims that your shots are registered on the phone. If you want to keep the data real time, you need to constantly check the app. With my system, a shot is never missed.

Accuracy (3 out of 10 points)
I may have bled some of the review of this area into the On Course section.  For me the lack of accuracy in tracking shots impacted my enjoyment of the device On Course.

The system earns 3 points for the yardages as well as the “plays like” yardages. I never had a discrepancy on the yardage between Arccos and my Garmin watch.

For shot tracking and the time needed to edit the program, Arccos loses the rest of the points.  I never had a round where at least 5 full shots were not dropped. (Arccos does hedge their claims about missed putts)  I could not find a single solitary consistent routine that I needed to follow that allowed all of my full shots to be registered.  Even when I would play a round with a full battery, full LTE signal, at the exact same course, the exact same time of day, with the exact same weather conditions the system would drop shots.

I had rounds where I checked the phone before every shot and rounds where I kept the phone in my pocket for the entire round and the shots were dropped.  I played an entire round with the phone in my pocket for a test, and when I looked at the final score, Arccos had registered a 56. In reality, I had shot a 91.  

The system gave me 2 putts on every hole, except 16 and 18, where it didn’t register a shot for either hole. For an entire round on a beautiful, sunny day, the system only recorded 20 full shots.

Dashboard Interface (8 out of 10 points)
Once you get the hang of the website and app, these interfaces are very easy to use.  There are limited menu choices and so navigation is quite simple.

The app does give you some step by step guides for how to use the Caddy feature when in that mode, but everything is pretty self explanatory.  My father-in-law who is not the most technologically literate person was able to navigate himself through finding yardages, changing pin location, and reading the data provided.

The desktop is where I found it easiest to delete a round or edit shots.  Your fingers on the screen of the phone can tend to hide the yardages as you are dragging the new added shot into place.

I didn’t find anything missing or that was absolutely needed for the interface.

As to Customer Service, I had a concern about the original putter sensor reading putts.  I emailed back and forth with Arccos and they ended up sending me two putter sensors, one of them being designed for more pistol grip style clubs.  While friendly enough, I did feel it took some time for the package to arrive to me. I may be skewed on that expectation though as Amazon has almost trained me to expect two day delivery,  The new sensors arrived 8 days after my email conversation with Arccos Customer Service.

Data Usefulness (8 out of 20 points)
This is the part of the Arccos system that I do not feel lives up to their claims.  In their marketing materials, they claim that by collecting all of this data, you are going to be able to shoot better scores due to their suggestions.

I began this review as a 13 handicap.  I have finished the year as a 14 handicap.  So essentially I am the exact same golfer as when I began using the system.

Their handicap breakdown by facet tells me that my Driving and Approach game are the highest handicap areas.  It also tells me that for my Accuracy I am a 33% in every area. Basically, I can hit the ball down the middle, miss it left, or miss it right.  I knew all of that before I began using the system. There has been no suggested drills or activities given from the program to help improve any of the areas it tracks.

I’m not sure how the system can help you improve by data collection alone as the system does not provide you with a means to improve on the weak areas other than letting you know it is a weak area.  For a golfer that is not tuned into their game, this is a fantastic product for that.

I have found that the only thing to help improve my game has been taking lessons, and focused practice.  The data can tell me which areas need the most focus, but my previous data tracking was also letting me know that I needed to improve my driving and my approach.

For tracking club gaps, I feel that this system needs to be used for an entire season to make that determination. Depending on the amount of golf that you play, the variables of golf make it difficult to make a determination of where the holes in your bag are.  I may need to look at the area in my bag between my 3 wood and 5 iron, however I rarely use my hybrid or 4 iron and currently do not carry a 5 wood. You need to make sure that you have taken enough shots with each club on the course to truly trust the yardage gap.  Since you cannot use the system to do gap testing on a driving range, you need to wait for enough data to be collected..

This gets into the meat of what this product really does for you as a golfer.  Tracking data and pretty charts are neat, but do they help you play better?

Play it or Trade it? (8 out of 20 points)
If you have no idea what your data is, this is a great product to help begin collecting data.

If you do know some of your data and are looking to have that data collected and collated with the intent of improving your game, don’t get this system

At $250 retail, I would improve my game faster by spending that money on lessons or towards the cost of a club fitting.

Conclusion
Overall, Arccos is a system that is useful for collecting and storing data. Just like any data collection system, there is a level of manual work required by the user.  Also, just like any data collection system, there will be flaws in the early versions.

The information that it provides regarding yardage, and plays like yardages are useful, but can be provided by other devices.  The information that it provides regarding your strengths and weakness is accurate, but can also be gathered by your own methods.

I see the potential that the Arccos 360 has.  As the system improves in its ability to accurately track your shots it is going to help provide and easy method for data collection.  

What can help take Arccos to the next level is not only consistently registering the shots taken by the golfer, but partnering with a group of teaching professionals to begin providing lessons for the golfer to improve their game.  For example, if a person after 6 round is an 18 handicap in putting, Arccos suggests a specific putting drill for working on 6 foot putts.

I am not sure if I will continue to use the Arccos system.  I see what it is trying to do, but I don’t feel that it has reached the current claims of helping golfers improve 46.7x faster than the average golfer.

Final Score: 54/100

Now this will be interesting...

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

Can't wait for this one to start.

What's in my Mizuno BR-D2 bag

OFFICIAL TESTER FOR THE PING i500 CLUBS.

Currently playing Ping i500 w/ Alta CB graphite shafts 

:mizuno-small: MP 25 - fitted w/ Project X shafts - stiff

:titelist-small: 60  / 56  :mizuno-small: 52

:titelist-small: 910 D2 driver - 9.5 degree -fitted13   F 3 wood 13.5 deg   :nike-small: CPR 3 hybrid

:nike-small: Method mallet

Dexterity:

I shoot left-handed so no one can ask me "Hey, can I try that club?" 

Twitter @GolfingHat      Instagram  @Mizunostixgolfnut

Definitely should be an intriguing one!

*:taylormade-small: Staff Professional*

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (7.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Black 6X Tipped 1" 

3 Wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (14.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Blue 7x Tipped 1"

Driving Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 UDI 2 iron - HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5

4 Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (5-7) :taylormade-small: P7MC - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (8-P) :taylormade-small: P7MB - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 Black 50.09 / 55.11 - KBS TOUR FLT 130 X

60* Wedge: :taylormade-small: High Toe Raw - KBS Tour 130 X

Putter: 5WoCG8Y.jpg Custom Black ER2 or Custom Black :taylormade-small: Del Monte

Bag:  :taylormade-small: FlexTech Stand Bag

Glove:  :taylormade-small: Tour Preferred Glove

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5X #11

RangeFinder: :918457628_PrecisionPro: R1 Smart Rangefinder

Instagram: @dpattgolf

Bumping this as my Stage 1 is posted:

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/25196-official-forum-member-review-arccos-360-w-caddie-20/?p=456071

Fire away with your questions, comments, concerns, and general banter.

WIMB

it is a shame. I would assume there be a big difference due to the differing OS and as an android user it is that OS that I am wanting to learn about.

But good introduction guys.

thanks

:titelist-small: 910 D2 driver - 9.5 degree -fitted13   F 3 wood 13.5 deg   :nike-small: CPR 3 hybrid

Dexterity:

it is a shame. I would assume there be a big difference due to the differing OS and as an android user it is that OS that I am wanting to learn about.

But good introduction guys.

thanks

I'll see if I can get my hands on an Android from a friend for a day or two to let you know if there are differences

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Nice stage ones so far gentlemen 👏😎

Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

thanks Palvord

Dexterity:

Before the sensors arrived, I had a trawl on the web for info on Arccos and I was a little disappointed in the quality of information available.

You are right about their website. it is disappointing.

Great write-up

Dexterity:

Very nice Oaks, you're right about this being a long lasting test. Now that you boys are up and running we will be able to start comparing Arccos with Shot Scope 😎

Great stage ones! Looking forward to the rest and to see if you all benefit as much as I did from gaming Arccos!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

I am jealous great intros and I look forward to reading the stage 2s

Sent from my SM-G960U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

"Obviously my iron play is incredible, and when I get going I can get hot, but this course just fits my eye. The shaping of the holes, and just a couple of the doglegs, I'm able to shape shots."

Bryson DeChambeau

In my  :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

:srixon-small: Z765 9.5 with Miyazaka Kaula Mizu 6 Stiff Shaft (TrueGolfFit Recommended!!!)

:cobra-small: F8 3-4 wood 16* Aldilla Blue 70 Stiff shaft

:taylormade-small: Rescue mid 2 iron 16*

:cobra-small: One Length Forged Tec 4-GW with AMT Black shafts

:cameron-small: Futura Phantom 2

:bridgestone-small:Tour B330 RX

Like Bass Fishing? Check out my one and only article!!!

https://www.bassresource.com/beginner/get-started-bass-fishing.html

Great introductions.

Thanks and am looking forward to your reviews and thoughts.

Dexterity:

Nice stage 1 fellas. Looking forward to seeing  the results of your testing.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

I am very interested in seeing these results, I have been trying to decide between Arccos and Shotscope, and this will help me decide. Have fun with this one.

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

Hows it going guys?

Any updates.

Dexterity:

A quick update for everyone. I can really see how the system is designed to collect data and provide you with usable measurements to improve your game. I like the potential that it is showing.

However,

IMG_0652.PNG

This is the trouble that I have been having lately. This was from a scramble on Saturday. I played my 3 wood, 56°, and then 1 putt. I did not hit my 56° 72yds.  It was about a 25yd chip.  Arccos is only registering one or none of my strokes and seems to be all over the place with distances.  I'm in an email conversation with their client experience team to find potential solves.

Thanks for the update.

Dexterity:

I've experienced the of drop in shot as well here and there, however I found a few keys being if the green and next tee box are close then be sure to take out your next club by the tee box and not earlier. For me at my local course 13 green and 14 tee box are very close and the odd time I would take out my 4 Iron right away from walking off the green and it wouldn't end the previous hole, but continue on.

Also usually a quick review after the round usually helps any real outliers.

I know that caddie feature is a huge part of your review, but has anyone checked out tournament mode?

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

I've experienced the of drop in shot as well here and there, however I found a few keys being if the green and next tee box are close then be sure to take out your next club by the tee box and not earlier. For me at my local course 13 green and 14 tee box are very close and the odd time I would take out my 4 Iron right away from walking off the green and it wouldn't end the previous hole, but continue on.

Also usually a quick review after the round usually helps any real outliers.

I know that caddie feature is a huge part of your review, but has anyone checked out tournament mode?

I haven't played around with tournament mode yet, but I plan to as I'm sure many people are curious about that feature.

My dropped shots occur all over the course and even when I only have one club with me and the cart with my bag is 15-20yds away.