hckymeyer

2018 Official Forum Member Review - Arccos 360 w/ Caddie 2.0

Thats great to hear. The last time I used arccos on Android it was awful. Missed more the half the shots, course was outdated compared to Apple and so on. Would be nice to not have to carry around a second phone just for arccos if necessary!

Decided to play my 10 yr old PowerBilt Air Force Ones for a bit so I installed the Arccos 360’s and will try out the updates this weekend.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

I just ordered the Arccos Link.   Can’t get here soon enough

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, oaks said:

I just ordered the Arccos Link.   Can’t get here soon enough

I am going to order mine as well! I think this is going to be a nice change for shot tracking as it will eliminate the need for the phone to always be on your person.  I think that you'll still need your phone for hole layouts and caddie suggestions.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, palvord said:

I am going to order mine as well! I think this is going to be a nice change for shot tracking as it will eliminate the need for the phone to always be on your person.  I think that you'll still need your phone for hole layouts and caddie suggestions.

For me that isn’t a problem as I mostly rely on my Bushnell for distances but like the data/analytics that Arccos provides.  

• Like 1

For me that isn’t a problem as I mostly rely on my Bushnell for distances but like the data/analytics that Arccos provides.  

That makes sense as an alternative to looking at the phone every shot. I may incorporate my Garmin S2 back into play and see if I can blend the old routine of just checking my watch for distances with the analytics of Arccos.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Well, things didn't go quite as planned for me this week.  Had a winter storm blow in and I came down with an awful cold.  Those two combined to cause me to cancel my plans to visit my brother in Florida.  Have rescheduled for a February visit.  But the long and short is that I'm going to be behind a week as far as the protocols are concerned.   😞

I've enjoyed my Arccos so far. Great data to understand that i come up short of greens quite a bit. Even after 1-2 rounds i have made adjustments to club-up and hit more greens . Probably hit 15-20% more greens just because of that! Very interesting to see my consistency on distance the more i hit each club. Over time this data will be awesome!

• Like 2

I have a question that maybe you guys can answer?

If I buy a set of the sensors, can I use 2 of them in 2 different drivers? Just an idea that came to mind... Can I possibly just tag it as a 7w or something that I don't actually carry, or will it throw the data off because I'm hitting my 7w as far as my driver? In my mind it would work and it would just think I'm a godlike 7W player (or a really crappy driver hitter) but I work in tech, and things don't always make sense.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, yungkory said:

I have a question that maybe you guys can answer?

If I buy a set of the sensors, can I use 2 of them in 2 different drivers? Just an idea that came to mind... Can I possibly just tag it as a 7w or something that I don't actually carry, or will it throw the data off because I'm hitting my 7w as far as my driver? In my mind it would work and it would just think I'm a godlike 7W player (or a really crappy driver hitter) but I work in tech, and things don't always make sense.

The sensors don't know any better, you define them in the app, so yes, you can have 2 drivers. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Thin2win said:

The sensors don't know any better, you define them in the app, so yes, you can have 2 drivers. 

Welp. ordering a set of Arccos sensors then 🙂

3 hours ago, Thin2win said:

3 hours ago, yungkory said:

Welp. ordering a set of Arccos sensors then 🙂

As a matter of fact, I currently have 2 putters tagged in mine. I don't take them out at the same time but it makes it really easy to change which one I'm using for the day without having to move and retag back and forth. 

• Like 3

Welp. ordering a set of Arccos sensors then

Looking forward to seeing your 7w launched 350!

This is the way that I’m going to be gathering on course data to test clubs. And if you want to save some $, just take the sensor from your least used club and put it in the second driver.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 2

I ended up buying some extra sensors so now I have 18 because I swap clubs out depending on course conditions i.e 3i, 3h, 4h, 60' W.

The app has 2w thru to 15w  and also x and xx labels soo you could probably use these rather than 7i!

• Like 2

I did not want to knock my Cobra F8 out so I made the Callaway Rogue “2W” with a separate sensor. So far so good.... the only thing is it still recommends Driver off the tee.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

This is a perfectly timed conversation, I'm about to put two drivers head-to-head and I had been curious what I should do. I think Foz's idea to define one as a 2w is the way I'm going to go. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

What's the difference between Arccos Caddie and Arccos 360 on Amazon? One is $249 and the other is $219

Edit: figured it out, they rebranded it to Arccos Caddie. Doesn't matter anyways Amazon won't ship it to Hawaii

Sent from my Pixel 3 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

1 hour ago, yungkory said:

What's the difference between Arccos Caddie and Arccos 360 on Amazon? One is $249 and the other is $219

Edit: figured it out, they rebranded it to Arccos Caddie. Doesn't matter anyways Amazon won't ship it to Hawaii emoji24.png

Can you order directly from Arccos and have it delivered to the islands?

Can you order directly from Arccos and have it delivered to the islands?
It's possible but Amazon is so much cheaper. I might try the Amazon delivery box when the in laws go to Vegas next week

9 hours ago, yungkory said:

It's possible but Amazon is so much cheaper. I might try the Amazon delivery box when the in laws go to Vegas next week

Good plan.  Let us know how you like the system.