Har in the Hat

2019 North West Spy Get together

Our Sponsors

I'd go with anything really. Spokane is the Palm Springs of Washington after all. I've never golfed bend, but I was skiing there last weekend. 

The Bellingham area has a ton of golf options as well, but not close to center. 

So, I'm in for wherever and whenever. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Thin2win said:

I'd go with anything really. Spokane is the Palm Springs of Washington after all. I've never golfed bend, but I was skiing there last weekend. 

The Bellingham area has a ton of golf options as well, but not close to center. 

So, I'm in for wherever and whenever. 

No, no, no...  Yakima is the "Palm Springs of Washington".  They even have a sign on the interstate that says so.  🤣

I've been to Palm Springs and Yakima isn't it.  Matter of fact... I'm going to Palm Springs in January because it doesn't look anything like Yakima in January!!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Kenny B said:

No, no, no...  Yakima is the "Palm Springs of Washington".  They even have a sign on the interstate that says so.  🤣

Sounds like Yakima is our next destination. 😁😎

On 12/14/2019 at 3:01 AM, Thin2win said:

Sounds like Yakima is our next destination. 😁😎

Boise has some nice courses.

Sorry I couldn’t make it this year but would definitely want to join in for 2020!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

On 12/16/2019 at 7:11 PM, Thin2win said:

Boise would be fun, I've never been there. 

I met up and played Banbury G.C. with @PING Apologist #9this past spring.  Lots to choose from and Rob has the lowdown on them.

image.png.771a64e4e94e5a0db269c300a89821b7.png

• Like 1

May be the wrong thread but I go to Boise (from California) a few times a year for work. Can arrange to bring my sticks on  a trip. 

Spokane worked well as a center for the people that came.  Luckily it's not that far for me, and I would be willing to go again.  
Depending on who wants to come, the "center" could change.  The question would be do we want a location that has other activities, or a dedicated golf location?  Spokane has many good courses and are reasonably priced.  A golf destination might have a couple of courses, and likely would be more expensive.
Maybe [mention=59287]DPattGolf[/mention] could work us a deal in Bend, OR?

If everyone wants to do something in Central Oregon I would certainly be glad to make some calls

• Like 3

If everyone wants to do something in Central Oregon I would certainly be glad to make some calls

I would love to do a weekend in Bend!

• Like 1

On 1/12/2020 at 10:42 PM, DPattGolf said:

What kind of calling power do you have good sir? 

Suggest we use the 2020 thread for this years event.  I'll reach out to Harry and see if he plans to attend.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Suggest we use the 2020 thread for this years event.  I'll reach out to Harry and see if he plans to attend.

👍