Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Cleveland Classic 1 Blade Putter

rowjow

It's a great putter, but it has a very soft feel to it. That might be a turnoff for some, but I like it. It's just as good as any other high end putter out there.

"Never criticize anyone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and you have their shoes."

£40

Rowjow What does the 40 translate to in US dollars??

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

thats not to bad a deal a bucks less than is here right now i think they are 90 soft is right with the first review to soft for me

Andrew Bush da lefty of the forum.

Cleveland DST Tour 9.5 with Diamana Whiteboard.

Nike Sasquatch 4 wood with diamana blue.

Nike Sasquatch 3 hybrid with diamana hybrid shaft

Callaway x forged 4-pw with prject x flighted 6.0

Callaway x forged 52 and 56 chrome

Callaway x forged 60 vintage

Odyssey white hot tour number 5.

Nike one platinum soon to be nike tour running out of the platinums!!!!!!!

Does it compare to the scotty newport 2?

If you look very closely, a Scotty workmanship is more refined, not that the Cleveland putty is in anyway shoddy. The Cleveland putter just somehow loose out in term of that "bling" factor when you put both putters side by side. But that's just me.

Performance and feel wise, Cleveland is every bit as good, if not better than more expensive putters in the market. I particularly love the soft buttery feel of Cleveland, Scotty feels a little bit more crisp by comparison. Otherwise both putters look similar at address.

I have the Classic 4.5 blade putter in my bag about two months ago, and just changed to jumbo grip, which makes for a pretty heavy combination. As with any putters, I think 6 months is a good gauge whether the putter is a good fit.

Now in my bag:

TM SLDR 10.5 Deg with Matrix Ozik 6Q3 S flex

TM VSteel 15 deg 3 wood

Cleveland Launcher Hybrid 18 deg Diamana Red Board Stiff

Titleist ZB Forged Iron 3-PW DG S200 Steel Shaft

Cleveland CG15 46, 52, 56, 60 Wedges

Scotty Cameron California Del Mar

Archived