Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Happy Birthday WWW

MattF

The World Wide Web is 30 today, that is all.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Alert Al Gore! Also him send up to the Pacific NW near where @Kenny B lives to check on the latest global warming trend up there...🤪

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

I remember in around 1994-1995 using my roommates IBM PS/2 with it's built-in 9600 baud modem to connect to IMDb to see what other movies people were in. It was all text-based and command line driven on his computer at that time, but we thought it was fascinating to be able to look that stuff up.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

And what has it gotten us?  Outrage on social media, and kids that don't have to learn anything in school anymore because they can always "Google it".  Wonderful!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

31 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

And what has it gotten us?  Outrage on social media, and kids that don't have to learn anything in school anymore because they can always "Google it".  Wonderful!

But it's also gotten us (me) a way to communicate with our/my family that don't happen to be near and it's also gotten us MGS.

In the bag:
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Bag: 

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

There are a lot of 'bad things' it's brought us from Internet scams, to cyber bulling, etc. however, there are a few positives such as Skype so we can see our daughter in Australia while we're talking to her, or being able to receive and pay bills on line.

On the Google look-up: remember it was Albert Einstein who once said " I don't try to remember anything I can look up"

And this post is submitted by someone with a complete and total aversion to Social Media except for MGS.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

57 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

There are a lot of 'bad things' it's brought us from Internet scams, to cyber bulling, etc. however, there are a few positives such as Skype so we can see our daughter in Australia while we're talking to her, or being able to receive and pay bills on line.

On the Google look-up: remember it was Albert Einstein who once said " I don't try to remember anything I can look up"

And this post is submitted by someone with a complete and total aversion to Social Media except for MGS. emoji23.pngemoji23.png

My 9th grade science teacher said the same thing once.  Later, he asked me a question and I said I didn't know, but I could tell him where to find the answer.  He hit me on top of my head with a ruler.  🤣

Like most technology developments the internet has benefited us.  It's just too bad that it is not always positive.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

My 9th grade science teacher said the same thing once.  Later, he asked me a question and I said I didn't know, but I could tell him where to find the answer.  He hit me on top of my head with a ruler.  🤣
Like most technology developments the internet has benefited us.  It's just too bad that it is not always positive.

I had a few of those teachers. It's no wonder I have a twitch

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

This thread is just another one that tells me how old I am getting.....I still recall using 300 baud modems that you had to put your phone against and using PC-DOS on a computer that sported 5 1/4 floppy discs communicating on a private bulletin board system.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

1 hour ago, CarlH said:

This thread is just another one that tells me how old I am getting.....I still recall using 300 baud modems that you had to put your phone against and using PC-DOS on a computer that sported 5 1/4 floppy discs communicating on a private bulletin board system.

Yep!!  Me too, except my first computer was an Apple II with 4kB of RAM and dual 5 1/4 floppys.  

My first was a TI-99-4A, but shortly after that bought a PC-8088.  

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

In my much younger days I used to sell math co-pros amongst other things for computers...back in the XT and AT days. my first computer was a Commodore 64 with a tape drive...then we got a 5 1/4" floppy for it and thought we were the bees knees. 

In the bag:

Bag: 

TI99-4a here also.. Once I bought my own, I went All out and got a 386-40 with 120 mg hard drive 4 mgs of RAM, a 3.5 and 5.25 floppy drives and a SVGA monitor.. about $1500.. God i was living good.. LOL

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Titleist TSR3 Hzrdus Black 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedge 54* 

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Wedge 58*

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Taylormade TP-5X

20 minutes ago, Reesedw said:

TI99-4a here also.. Once I bought my own, I went All out and got a 386-40 with 120 mg hard drive 4 mgs of RAM, a 3.5 and 5.25 floppy drives and a SVGA monitor.. about $1500.. God i was living good.. LOL

LOL! Gawd I remember those days! "Oooooh! You got the 386?!! Wow! I bet that baby's fast!"...heh... Back then, we didn't own a PC, but had to have a sweet word processor that had a chunky 4 or 5 line LCD display that you edit before you printed your term paper out...Oooooh! And let's not forget those awesome mobile phones we all had to have actually installed in our cars...Man if you didn't have one of those curley-Q antennas mounted somewhere on one of your windows, you were nobody!

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

1 hour ago, PING Apologist #9 said:

LOL! Gawd I remember those days! "Oooooh! You got the 386?!! Wow! I bet that baby's fast!"...heh... Back then, we didn't own a PC, but had to have a sweet word processor that had a chunky 4 or 5 line LCD display that you edit before you printed your term paper out...Oooooh! And let's not forget those awesome mobile phones we all had to have actually installed in our cars...Man if you didn't have one of those curley-Q antennas mounted somewhere on one of your windows, you were nobody!

Oh yeah, it was faster than a friend of mines 486 when he got it.. A friend of mine who has made a career out of IT and working on Supercomputers used to come over just to play on it, at the time he had just an 8088... Or the first Real mobile phone the star-trek inspired Motorola Flip phone.. Now we were cooking with gas... 

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Titleist TSR3 Hzrdus Black 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedge 54* 

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Wedge 58*

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Taylormade TP-5X

And to think about all the millennial's that don't remember the days without. 

Still going strong with an AOL email and dial-up

Ok, jk on the dial-up part.

• In my :mizuno-small: BR-D4 6-way
  • :cobra-small: King F9 set to 9*, Tour length Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0 S-flex, with GolfPride MCC +4 mid-size
  • image.png.27e1496834233542c5d124bf8b9e3352.png3W - 13*, UST Mamiya 65 Gold S-flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :taylormade-small: SIM UDI 2-iron - 18*, Mitsubishi Diamana Thump 100 X-flex, with GolfPride MCC Align
  • :srixon-small: ZX5 4-5 & ZX7 6-PW, :Nippon: Modus3 120 Tour S-flex, +1/2", with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: - SM8 Tour Chrome, 50.08F - 54.10S - 58.12D, DG Wedge Flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :EVNROLL: Custom Fit 35" ER6 Red at 68 degree lie angle and 4 degrees of loft
  • :Snell: MTB-X            :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope             Tracked by :Arccos:         #WPS 🐗

Archived