Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

What's in My Bag

how do you like the edge irons, they look nice but are they workable

So far so good. Definitely not the same workability as forged irons, and I think I am noticing a little more shot dispersion, but to me it is offset by forgiveness. Mostly on shots i feel like i hit off the toe or thin that end up being pretty good instead of short. When i had forged irons, lets just say i never had the dime sweetspot wear, so i probably need help.

they are definitely longer - which of course has to do with the stronger lofts, but I don't mind that.

Im a low 80's player. i have a new set of wedge (Vokey 54/58) and i love them, great touch and balance. i have cobra S3000 iron set (Pretty much just decent) but im looking into getting a new set by next year... what would be the recommendation for my style of play. im a good driver (avg 270 to 300) with fair control but seem to struggle with my long irons.... i have a feeling the ping G or I 15 would be great but dont know if i should invest or wait until i get a lot better... any advice?

Im a low 80's player. i have a new set of wedge (Vokey 54/58) and i love them, great touch and balance. i have cobra S3000 iron set (Pretty much just decent) but im looking into getting a new set by next year... what would be the recommendation for my style of play. im a good driver (avg 270 to 300) with fair control but seem to struggle with my long irons.... i have a feeling the ping G or I 15 would be great but dont know if i should invest or wait until i get a lot better... any advice?

Whats in my Sun Mountain C-130 Bag I have a R9 & a FT-9 it is going to be a coin flip their.R9 3 wood, Taylormade Burner7 wood, Taylormade 3 hybrid rescue, Mizuno's MP-57 irons 4-PW, Taylormade zip wedges 52* & 56* Scotty Cameron Newport putter, Bridgestone b330s & tp reds.

Test a bunch of clubs, and find a set that "sings" to you. You might just find that perfect set that the longer irons are super easy to hit. The fun is in the search.

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

Archived