Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Probe Golf Scam

Garland McClure

I as well as others were caught in the Probe Golf Scam. It sounded like a great opportunity. I was one of the first distributors in 2012.  I went all out inquiring a large territory in the San Francisco CA area. I purchased 1200 putters for the 1200 pro shops and outlet stores in my territory. I did d receive 60 putters the first year. I never received the 60 that I paid for. I was told not to approach golf shops or country clubs myself. Probe Golf would do the selling as I sent them a listing of 1200 pro shops in my area.  No one ever contacted me for the Probe Putter.  So, I did my own marketing and did sell some putters.  I ask several times or the remaining 60 putters I paid for and never received.

i was ask to participate in a advertising campaign for $500.00 my share.  I paid the $500.00, but no advertising took place. Not one putter was sold through probe Golf Advertising.

PETER BAUMANN president of of Probe Golf keep asking for money and stock sales.  I purchased 38,000 shares over a two year span.  

Recently I received information that Probe Golf was sold for 2 million dollars and share holders would receive $2.00 per share with the close of escrow.  $100,000.00 in escrow account. Problem, PETER needed money for fees due before escrow could be closed. He requested that being a share holder your are required to pay $500.00 for you share of money needed to close escrow.  For your $500.00 you will be paid $2,000.00.

After collecting money from share holders, the deal fell through.  Buyer backed out... what happened to the $100,000.00 in escrow???? Who knows??

the latest email stated he was scammed and Mr. Edward Adams stated he would recover 2.5 million, but he needs money to move the transaction along. Nigerian money?????

I would like to join a group of those who fell for the scam. I can be contacted at.

[email protected]