My Pushcart Broke, So What Do You Recommend?

Our Sponsors

I was playing a tournament early this week, and the arm that my pushcart sits on broke off, so I need a new one. I loved the one I had (Clicgear 3.5+), but it didn't even last two years. Granted I do use it a lot, but for $250, you'd think it would last a little longer. I was looking at the BagBoy Triswivel II or BagBoy Nitron. Before I make a purchase, I just thought I'd ask if anyone had any suggestions. Thanks!

• Like 1

:titelist-small: TS3 9* (Tensei AV Blue 55 Stiff Flex)

:titelist-small: TS3 15* (Tensei AV Blue 65 Stiff Flex)

:titelist-small: TS3 18.5* (Tensei AV Blue 65 Stiff Flex)

:titelist-small: T100 4-PW (Project X LZ 6.0 120)

:titelist-small: SM8 50* F Grind; 8* Bounce (Project X LZ 6.0 120)

:titelist-small: SM8 54* F Grind; 10* Bounce (Project X LZ 6.0 120)

:titelist-small: SM8 58* M Grind; 8* Bounce (Project X LZ 6.0 120)

:odyssey-small: Stroke Lab Triple Track Ten S Putter

:titelist-small: ProV1

"Practice like you've never won. Play like you've never lost."

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

I went with a Caddytek EZ lite and it’s awesome, 10+ rounds in and I love it but the MGS test winners should give some great selections.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver:  :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero (8.5* HZRDUS Smoke Shaft)

3-wood:  :adams-small:  Tight Lies 2 (15*) 

5-Wood:  :adams-small: Tight Lies 2 (19*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 5-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR or a :srixon-small: Z-Star

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

• Guests
Guest Delete
9 hours ago, Ultimate Junior Golfer said:

I was playing a tournament early this week, and the arm that my pushcart sits on broke off, so I need a new one. I loved the one I had (Clicgear 3.5+), but it didn't even last two years. Granted I do use it a lot, but for $250, you'd think it would last a little longer. I was looking at the BagBoy Triswivel II or BagBoy Nitron. Before I make a purchase, I just thought I'd ask if anyone had any suggestions. Thanks!

Contact click gear for replacement parts. It's cheaper than a new one for sure. 

Plus, if you bought it with a platinum credit card it might have a warranty replacement too. (Through the credit card company)

What @TimoTe said about contacting Clicgear.  It could be a simple fix and cost a lot less if anything.  Also I would look at Sun Mountain if you do need to get a new one.  We used to use them as rental carts and had very few problems and parts are easy to get when we needed them>

Ping G400 LST 10* - Rogue silver 110

Callaway Rogue 15* - Even Flow Blue

Callaway Apex 18* & 23*  Kuro Kage

Ping i500 (reg spec) Steelfiber 110CW

Ping i210 6-UW Steelfiber 110CW

Ping Glide 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold X100 SoftStepped

Ping Nome TR

Post a pic of the failure as well

Woods: Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 8*, Fujikura Ventus 6, stiff: TM M5, 13*, Diamana Thump 75, stiff
Hybrids: TEE CBX 3H (20d), 4H (22d),Project X Hzrdus Black Hybrid 85 6.0

Irons: TM M6, 5-GW, Accra 80i, stiff
Wedges: Cleveland CBX 54* (bent to 55*), 60*, Accra 80i, stiff
Putters: PXG Bat Attack P, 350g, 33", SS Mid-Slim 2.0
Ball: Maxfli Tour
Bag/Cart: '18 Ping Hoofer/BagBoy Quad XL
Accessories: Garmin G8/Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized

I have not been happy with my Clicgear 3.5+ either.  I've used it 4 times in the two years I have owned it.  Nothing but problems.  First setup was with the "Pro Kit."  That's garbage.  Don't get that.  It was as if my bag (whether a Ping DLX, Ping Pioneer, or Sun Mountain 3.5LS) was on a swivel.  Nothing but turning.  I got rid of that.  Next round the arm that holds the bungee snapped.  Instead of pushing the bag, I've been carrying the cart and bag for 3 of 4 rounds.

Driver:  :ping-small: G410 Plus, VA Vylyn 75 Four
Woods: :cobra-small:F8 3 wood
Hybrids: :cobra-small:F8 17*, :callaway-small: XR 22*, 25*
Irons: PXG 0211 6 - GW
Wedges::ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth 54/14, Zing LW
Putter:  :ping-small: Sigma G Craz-E

Leupold GX-4i3

Penalty Box: :EVNROLL:ER7, :ping-small: G25 irons

I've heard very positive comments for Clicgear and Caddytek... I can say I've had my Bag Boy EZ Fold LX for years, and never had a single on-course problem or mechanical malfunction from it or any of my golf buds Bag Boy push carts.

20200529_145057.jpg

20200529_144950.jpg

I have had a great experience with the Bag Boy Triswivel II but they are very hard to find; I think Bag Boy is really pushing the Nitron and their production capacity is all going toward that model.