Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

UPDATE - New Member WITB

Visited my local fitting centre (Whistle Bear Academy) last week and came out with some amazing results with my Driver, 3w and Hybrid. After getting warmed up I got to start hitting some of my own M2 to get a baseline, swing speed was a little higher than I though at 109mph ( i thought I was around 105) and my ball spin rates were very high as expected around 3500-4000rpm. This was the main reason I was getting properly fitted. 

I felt like Bryson in there just ripping at Drivers for an hour, It was fun and the guys at Whistle Bear were amazing. I went in with a complete open mind and willing to try anything to give me a better result, not just what ad on tv I liked best. I tried Taylormade, Callaway, Titleist and Cobra. The Sim2 looks cool, the results said it wasn't for me, same with Epic and Radspeed, as we were getting dialled in it was apparent Titleist for me was going to be what I ended up with. We tried multiple shaft options X-stiff and Stiff, the X-stiff felt like hitting a 2x4 for me. Although the TSi line was helping, the fitter suggested I move the ball 1" back in my stance, immediately started seeing results 25+ yards improvement on the Trackman with a fitted driver and moving the ball back slightly. 

The final fitting was:

:titelist-small: TSi4 10° w/  Stiff Tensei White

:titelist-small: TSi3 3w 15° w/  Stiff Tensei White

:titelist-small: TSi2 hybrid 19° w/  Stiff Tensei White

I have put the clubs on order with my home club, now the waiting begins. Was hoping to have them in my bag prior to our local mid-am qualifier but it's not sounding promising.

Will update my WITB as soon as they arrive.

:titelist-small: TSi4 10° w/ stiff Tensei White                         

:titelist-small: TSi3 15° w/ stiff Tensei White

:titelist-small: TSi2 19° w/ stiff Tensei White

:ping-small: I-Blade 4-PW +1" Blue Dot

:titelist-small: Vokey SM5 52°,56°,60°

:odyssey-small: O-Works Tank 7

:titelist-small: AVX

:Arccos:

Link