Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Shot Scope Users Group

DarthGator007

1 hour ago, MIgregb said:

Crap, that's too bad! It took mine quite a long time to connect the 1st time, but I just went outdoors at my house to see if it would find satellites even being 2 miles from the closest course, and it did. It took less than a minute to determine that there weren't any courses close by meaning it connected to a satellite. As long as you are at least outdoors, it should be finding a satellite. Sorry for your troubles. So far I like the X5 much better than either the V3 or H4. 

Another lovely day in Ireland....England....Indiana. 78 degrees & sunny yesterday; 48 degrees with 40-mph wind gusts today. Monday's forecast is 34 degrees & a 40% chance of snow showers. If you wait 5 more minutes, it'll change 🤪

@Ambo9838 Sorry to read about the GPS issues. I know ShotScope will make it right ASAP

@Paul Hedrick I know it can be frustrating, but as @tony@CIC stated, I'd be more worried about investing in a company/product that didn't/doesn't update their product!

As an major appliance-company engineer, I can tell you that if you have a new refrigerator/range/dishwasher/washer/dryer - anything that has a microprocessor - and is connected to the internet, it's been re-flashed (updated) more-than-once since you purchased it....probably while you slept or were away from it. Despite the most-robust Alpha, Beta, PPAP (pre-production), First Piece, Consumer Testing etc.....ALL before ever putting it into full production & on the market..... 'bugs' are found/patched & improvements are pushed. If it's 'older' & not connected, it still works but isn't as-efficient & may have undiscovered software issues. One step forward & two steps back, right?

@MIgregb thanks for the PSA! I just stood in the rain & cloud-cover, but my X5 connected to GPS in < 2 minutes to report there are no courses within the 1 km range (closest muni is 1.9 miles away).

At least I now know it connects to GPS & should be good-to-go next weekend.....weather permitting 🙄🤞

:callaway-small: Epic Flash

:cobra-small: King F8 3W

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Max 7W

:ping-small: G425 4i-PW

:cleveland-small: CBX2 50/54/58

:bettinardi-small: Inovai 6.0

:taylormade-small: Tour Response or :wilson_staff_small: Triad (both thanks to MGS testing) 

40 minutes ago, CudaKota66 said:

As an major appliance-company engineer, I can tell you that if you have a new refrigerator/range/dishwasher/washer/dryer - anything that has a microprocessor - and is connected to the internet, it's been re-flashed (updated) more-than-once since you purchased it....probably while you slept or were away from it. Despite the most-robust Alpha, Beta, PPAP (pre-production), First Piece, Consumer Testing etc.....ALL before ever putting it into full production & on the market..... 'bugs' are found/patched & improvements are pushed. If it's 'older' & not connected, it still works but isn't as-efficient & may have undiscovered software issues. One step forward & two steps back, right?

Great input - as you were mentioning this I was reflecting on my Windows update which seemed forever to load even though the computer is only 2 yrs old and had the most recent update. 

EDIT:  I forgot to mention I use to hate playing in the wind but now I look forward to it. Of course there's a difference between playing in Ohio's 40* temp with lots of wind and here in Fl. with mid 90's temps 😊

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

First time out with the X5 yesterday. Missed 1 shot, yes 1. I think I'll turn the scoring off because it doesn't add any value to me, aside from that, it was pretty a flawless experience.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

First "tagged" round of 9 holes with the X5 yesterday afternoon - everything I used or looked at on the watch seemed to function pretty well, including picking up the correct club, scrolling through various in-game screens, etc. and then in editing seeing the correct location of each shot .. and putt (auto mode).

The only quirky thing was .. despite going through "End Round" after walking off #9 it had me haha driving the green on #10 @ 363 yds (oh yeah right) leaving me 4 ft from the hole (oh yeah definitely right).

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

8 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

First "tagged" round of 9 holes with the X5 yesterday afternoon - everything I used or looked at on the watch seemed to function pretty well, including picking up the correct club, scrolling through various in-game screens, etc. and then in editing seeing the correct location of each shot .. and putt (auto mode).

The only quirky thing was .. despite going through "End Round" after walking off #9 it had me haha driving the green on #10 @ 363 yds (oh yeah right) leaving me 4 ft from the hole (oh yeah definitely right).

Not to worry.  I am betting they will come out with an update to fix this.....<smirk>

• Bag             1590477705_SunMountain.png.3391233ea391e8b6fde951d09bc76f6b.png  C130, 14 way Cart Bag
  • Driver         Titleist2.png.8b09d3ee0000870a77d83dce357a0efd.png      TSR1
  • Fairway      default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg               GBB Epic 5
  • Hybrid        default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg               Epic Flash 4H
  • Iron             lazarus.png.24092c99689747a2f7bd9cb786badde7.png              2 iron
  • Irons          635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png      Launcher HB, 4 through PW
  • Wedges     635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png      CBX2, 54 & 60 degree
  • Putter        Seemore3.jpg.1cb64ec83d2511c1ee1a386340a04d4e.jpg    Seemore Si1 Putter
  • Ball            Titleist2.png.8b09d3ee0000870a77d83dce357a0efd.png       Titleist pro v1x
  • Other        2000014788_ArccosSig.jpg.af5434230b907b708eb89aebd4125f95.jpg

Lengthy, but here goes!

First round played this morning with the X5, Prestige Black. Very impressed!

Firstly, the band seems more comfortable than the band on the V3. The use of two band straps instead of the "snap" button like on the V3 is definitely an improvement.

I started the "Play Golf" function well before my tee time, expecting it to take a very long time to find the satellites. It was similar to when I haven't played in a while with the V3, so not long at all. There were a couple of user errors during the start-up process as we tee off first on weekdays and when we get to the course it is still dark. I hit the back button while it was searching for the satellites and once again when the course had been found, thinking that the face would light up so I could read it. Instead, it functioned like a back button should and went back to the previous screen.

Prior to the round, I used the Pause function and scrolled over to various screens. However, on the course, as familiar as I am with it, I really didn't use any of the features like green view, hazards, or layups, only looking at the watch for distances to include the distance of my "last shot" on a few drives.

I kept the old tags that were already in my clubs, and no shots were missed, zero, nada, none. I did have one shot added as I used the Auto putting mode today and had a 1-putt green where I wasn't as precise as I needed to be when hitting the minus button (it defaults to 2), recording the hole as having 2-putts at the hole location.

I got home and despite connection issues I detailed yesterday, I had no issue connecting with the app this morning, synching and uploading my round. I had 58% battery life left when I got home after a 2:15 round of golf and that 20-30 minutes prior to teeing off.

I mentioned in an earlier post that I have tested the V3 using clubs other than the putter from off the green when the Pin Collect Screen is showing, and each time the club I used was properly recorded. What I haven't tested is if you have a Putter Tag installed in your putter and you use the Manual putting setting, will the putter be recorded if you use it from off the green without using the Pin Collect Screen. Does anyone know?

Overall, a great experience, a stylish device, and very happy that I upgraded!

In my TaylorMade Supreme Golf Bag:
Driver:  PXG Gen 6 0311 10.5° with Motore X F3 R Shaft 45"
3W:  Callaway 3W Mavrik Max w/ UST Helium Black 4F2
5W: Callaway Epic Flash (+1/N) w/ Project X Evenflow Green R Flex
Hybrid:  Callaway Big Bertha 4H (+1/N) w/ UST Recoil 760 ES F2
Irons: PXG 0211DC 5-GW w/ MMT 60 A Flex
Wedges: Kirkland 52°/56°/60° w/ True Temper Shafts
Putter:  Seemore Original FGP Mallet / Cobra King Nova / Toulon Portland
Ball:  Callaway ERC Soft / Snell MTB Black / Sugar Pure / Vice Pro

26 minutes ago, PhilM75072 said:

Lengthy, but here goes!

First round played this morning with the X5, Prestige Black. Very impressed!

Firstly, the band seems more comfortable than the band on the V3. The use of two band straps instead of the "snap" button like on the V3 is definitely an improvement.

I started the "Play Golf" function well before my tee time, expecting it to take a very long time to find the satellites. It was similar to when I haven't played in a while with the V3, so not long at all. There were a couple of user errors during the start-up process as we tee off first on weekdays and when we get to the course it is still dark. I hit the back button while it was searching for the satellites and once again when the course had been found, thinking that the face would light up so I could read it. Instead, it functioned like a back button should and went back to the previous screen.

Prior to the round, I used the Pause function and scrolled over to various screens. However, on the course, as familiar as I am with it, I really didn't use any of the features like green view, hazards, or layups, only looking at the watch for distances to include the distance of my "last shot" on a few drives.

I kept the old tags that were already in my clubs, and no shots were missed, zero, nada, none. I did have one shot added as I used the Auto putting mode today and had a 1-putt green where I wasn't as precise as I needed to be when hitting the minus button (it defaults to 2), recording the hole as having 2-putts at the hole location.

I got home and despite connection issues I detailed yesterday, I had no issue connecting with the app this morning, synching and uploading my round. I had 58% battery life left when I got home after a 2:15 round of golf and that 20-30 minutes prior to teeing off.

I mentioned in an earlier post that I have tested the V3 using clubs other than the putter from off the green when the Pin Collect Screen is showing, and each time the club I used was properly recorded. What I haven't tested is if you have a Putter Tag installed in your putter and you use the Manual putting setting, will the putter be recorded if you use it from off the green without using the Pin Collect Screen. Does anyone know?

Overall, a great experience, a stylish device, and very happy that I upgraded!

Great review! 2:15 round - I assume 9 holes? That would be really fast for 18. Mine is in transit with DHL which means that they transfer to USPS so no tracking info. It left on Thursday so I expect it any day here in FL. Been watching the SS videos in the meantime. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

39 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Great review! 2:15 round - I assume 9 holes? That would be really fast for 18. Mine is in transit with DHL which means that they transfer to USPS so no tracking info. It left on Thursday so I expect it any day here in FL. Been watching the SS videos in the meantime. 

That was for 18. There were just two of us, first off, so no one to hold us up. Pretty typical time for two of us, about 2:25 for our threesome, and maybe as long as 2:45, if that, for us as a foursome.

I got not advance tracking info. Only knew mine was going to arrive when notified by USPS the day of delivery.

When it does show up, I hope your experience with the X5 is every bit as good as mine, so far.

41 minutes ago, PhilM75072 said:

That was for 18. There were just two of us, first off, so no one to hold us up. Pretty typical time for two of us, about 2:25 for our threesome, and maybe as long as 2:45, if that, for us as a foursome

I'd love playing with your group. My best current round has been 3:15 - and it seemed too long. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

19 hours ago, PhilM75072 said:

Just over 2 hours for 18 holes? I thought they frowned on using jet packs on the golf course!!! 🥵

:cobra-small: Dark Speed X Driver w/ :Fuji: Motore X F35R shaft, :srixon-small: ZX 5 Wood & 7 Wood w/Evenflow Riptide 5.5 shaft, :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi 24 deg Hybrid Iron, :mizuno-small: JPX919 Hot Metal 5-GW w/Project X LZ 5.5 shafts, :titleist-small: SM9 54D & 58M deg wedges, :odyssey-small: Sabertooth White Ice, :titleist-small: -Pro V1X (preferred) or :maxfli: Tour X ball, :ShotScope: X5 Watch, Nikon Laser 500 range finder.

Just over 2 hours for 18 holes? I thought they frowned on using jet packs on the golf course!!! 

Too funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ping G430 Max 10.5 degree PING Tour 2.0 Chrome 65

Ping G430 Max 3 Wood PING Tour 2.0 Chrome 75

Ping G430 Max 7 Wood PING Tour 2.0 Chrome 75

Ping 3i iCrossover PING Tour 2.0 Chrome 85

Wilson D9 Forged 5-GW

Ping Glide 4.0 56/10

Ping Glide 4.0 60/10

Ping Kushin 4 putter

Maxfli Tour & Wilson Triad White Golf Balls

Email from shotscope today, advising "order received" despite order being originally "received on March 20th 😞 For the Stealth Black version..... shipping to Canada.

Shipping is 3-6 more business days - this might be the first time i have been disappointed in Shotscope in my three/four years as a user.

Of course on the other hand, that could be 5-6 more firmware updates from now given the experiences on the forum so far for the launch of X5.  My club opens on April 26th - I was sure I'd have that up and running before opening day, now I'm not so sure. An anti-climatic moment for me, in a first world thing ...

Screenshot 2023-04-18 at 11.37.51 AM.png

Edited by golferguy2727

Titleist T300 (2022) 5-PW, W48, W53 plus Taylormade Full Face 56 SW 

Current  driver Titleist TSi3

Hybrids Titleist 818 19 H2 23 H2

Gamer Putter Nike Method Matters B1-07

Ball Titleist Tour Speed / Taylormade Tour Response

Bag is Titleist Linksmaster 

Pushcart is Kaddey

Rangefinder is Voice Caddie SL2

Shotscope club tags 

19 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

I'd love playing with your group. My best current round has been 3:15 - and it seemed too long. 

You would be welcome to join us anytime!

We don't "rush"  through our rounds, we just don't take a lot of time getting ready to hit. We play pretty much "ready golf". Only one guy who plays with us takes more than one practice swing. We use the carts efficiently, dropping one guy off while the other drives to his ball, and we don't spend an inordinate amount of time on the greens. None of us reads putts from multiple direction, just from behind the ball, for example.

The course we belong to only has a few holes where the possibility of losing a ball comes into play, so little time is spent looking for balls. That, and the fact that all of us are what I would call "decent" golfers with mid to upper single digit handicaps, helps, too.

Purchased a new V3 since so cheap and left Golf Pad a week ago.  Golf Pad is great but it’s distracting tapping my phone.  Played 6 holes first time out with the V3 and not a shot or putt missed.  Play 5 the second time out and it missed one stroke I presume since I didn’t take a practice swing to wake it up.  It’s basically turn it on and forget about it.  I can’t imagine anything being better.

TSi2 Driver, Titleist TSi2 4 Wood, Ping G410 3 Hybrid, Ping G400 4 Hybrid, Maltby TS1 5-GW, Maltby Max Milled 54, Maltby Max Milled 58, Piretti Forza.

Some folks say golf messes up a nice walk.  That’s not true, golf makes a nice walk bearable.

K don't shoot the messenger 😉

20230418_151256.jpg.ae04ef51fcb41427ac7abbef6d23a512.jpg

Yes .. this is on top of the firmware update just 2-3 days ago 

Putter...Ev
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

followthrough.jpg

I'm interested to see whether X5's battery life improves with the latest firmware update. Mine already seemed pretty good!

:cobra-small: Dark Speed X Driver w/ :Fuji: Motore X F35R shaft, :srixon-small: ZX 5 Wood & 7 Wood w/Evenflow Riptide 5.5 shaft, :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi 24 deg Hybrid Iron, :mizuno-small: JPX919 Hot Metal 5-GW w/Project X LZ 5.5 shafts, :titleist-small: SM9 54D & 58M deg wedges, :odyssey-small: Sabertooth White Ice, :titleist-small: -Pro V1X (preferred) or :maxfli: Tour X ball, :ShotScope: X5 Watch, Nikon Laser 500 range finder.

23 hours ago, golferguy2727 said:

Email from shotscope today, advising "order received" despite order being originally "received on March 20th 😞 For the Stealth Black version..... shipping to Canada.

Shipping is 3-6 more business days - this might be the first time i have been disappointed in Shotscope in my three/four years as a user.

Of course on the other hand, that could be 5-6 more firmware updates from now given the experiences on the forum so far for the launch of X5.  My club opens on April 26th - I was sure I'd have that up and running before opening day, now I'm not so sure. An anti-climatic moment for me, in a first world thing ...

Screenshot 2023-04-18 at 11.37.51 AM.png

Well - it seems like the MGS community karma has influence beyond the obvious - today I received an “out for delivery” notification from Shotscope:-) Not sure how I went from “order received”  to package in hand in a couple of days, but I won’t question good fortune.

My faith is restored  and I apologize for any adverse commentary toward Shotscope - they have always been a great company and still are in my view👍

Pushcart is Kaddey

Shotscope club tags 

25 minutes ago, golferguy2727 said:

Well - it seems like the MGS community karma has influence beyond the obvious - today I received an “out for delivery” notification from Shotscope:-) Not sure how I went from “order received”  to package in hand in a couple of days, but I won’t question good fortune.

My faith is restored  and I apologize for any adverse commentary toward Shotscope - they have always been a great company and still are in my view👍

And now your fun begins! BTW I thought this was a good intro video

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

18 hours ago, MIgregb said:

I'm interested to see whether X5's battery life improves with the latest firmware update. Mine already seemed pretty good!

Well, so far, I'm pretty unimpressed with the latest X5 firmware update that's supposed to improve battery life. First, I haven't tried it playing golf yet, that'll be tomorrow. But before the update I would only lose about 25% of the charge over a 2-day period using it as a watch. Right now, I've already lost 20% since this morning around 9:30 (about 7 hours). I'm looking forward to the next update!

58 minutes ago, MIgregb said:

Well, so far, I'm pretty unimpressed with the latest X5 firmware update that's supposed to improve battery life. First, I haven't tried it playing golf yet, that'll be tomorrow. But before the update I would only lose about 25% of the charge over a 2-day period using it as a watch. Right now, I've already lost 20% since this morning around 9:30 (about 7 hours). I'm looking forward to the next update!

Did you have in on gps or gps/tracking so it was trying to acquire a GPS signal?

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

8 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

And now your fun begins! BTW I thought this was a good intro video

An excellent video @tony@CIC - thanks for sharing.

Watch arrived with 75% battery. Firmware update went perfectly and all course updates seem to have been successfully applied. Love the new design very much what I’d expected in this version - club opens next Wednesday and I’m booked to play and hoping the X5 works as good as it looks.

Pushcart is Kaddey

Shotscope club tags 

3 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Did you have in on gps or gps/tracking so it was trying to acquire a GPS signal?

Unless it's on by default somehow, it was just the watch. I turned it on after placing it on my wrist this morning and it automatically goes to the watch face. But thanks for the suggestion.

As I said earlier, I'm playing 9 tomorrow, so I'll have a chance to see how it works in game mode.

14 hours ago, MIgregb said:

I saw an improvement in battery life after the .84 firmware update. After my first two rounds, I would get home with 50-55% battery life left. After my round yesterday, I had 68% left.

1 hour ago, PhilM75072 said:

I saw an improvement in battery life after the .84 firmware update. After my first two rounds, I would get home with 50-55% battery life left. After my round yesterday, I had 68% left.

That's great news! Assuming my play doesn't get called off today (weather prediction has worsened substantially over the last 24 hours in mid-Michigan), I'll get to check it out in play. But I have to ask; when you say "After my first two rounds...", do you mean 18 holes or 36 holes? If 18 holes, that's on par with my initial experience. If you mean 36, holy crap, that's outstanding! 

But I have to ask; when you say "After my first two rounds...", do you mean 18 holes or 36 holes? If 18 holes, that's on par with my initial experience. If you mean 36, holy crap, that's outstanding! 

That was 18 holes each on two separate days, NOT 36 holes in one day. However, keep in mind I don't interface with the watch much, and my rounds typically take less than 2:30. I think both will impact how much battery is used.

FYI .. positive review of the X5 by Matt Saternus of Plugged In Golf ...

https://pluggedingolf.com/shot-scope-x5-gps-shot-tracking-watch-review/

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

22 hours ago, PhilM75072 said:

That was 18 holes each on two separate days, NOT 36 holes in one day. However, keep in mind I don't interface with the watch much, and my rounds typically take less than 2:30. I think both will impact how much battery is used.

That's still very impressive battery life, even if it got to "rest" in between rounds 😀

I did get to play yesterday. It was very cloudy and cold, never got above 50 degrees.  But the good news was that it was windy, too!!!😏 We played the back side at Huron Breeze on the east coast of mid-Michigan and since we were the only 5 out there, we played as a 5-some. I walked but the others took carts. And it was very slow; 2:40 for the 9 holes (believe me, I was not the hold up!). Anyway, my X5 worked very well. It missed one shot placement in a bunker that it called rough. But I would still judge battery life as a little worse compared to pre-.84 update, I had about 62% left vs. 78% before. In fairness, it was substantially cloudier yesterday and we even had a couple minor sprinkles so it could have been working harder to connect to the satellites. I judge its accuracy as outstanding! The couple of times I doublechecked distances with my laser range finder on a flag around the center of the green, they were within a yard of each other.  But I still don't think the .84 update improved my battery life; I would still have to say it's worse. 

Just for grins, I think I'll try the factory reset trick that used to fix issues with the V3 and H4 to see if anything changes. 

That's still very impressive battery life, even if it got to "rest" in between rounds 😀

I think you misunderstood. That was the remaining battery life after EACH round, not the two rounds combined. The rounds were on two consecutive days, and I charged the watch overnight between rounds.

18 minutes ago, PhilM75072 said:

I think you misunderstood. That was the remaining battery life after EACH round, not the two rounds combined. The rounds were on two consecutive days, and I charged the watch overnight between rounds.

Geez, I'm so dense. Yes, I did misunderstand. Thanks for clarifying. That's still better than I got, though. 

First time out today with the X5. For the most part it was pretty easy and intuitive. Battery life was great - 18 hole round 3:45 min and 85% battery life remaining. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart