Tony Covey MGS

2012 PGA SHOW - Switch Belts

Yeah, Plastic, its the new "Leather".

Having flashbacks of the Swatch era. Not pleasant, but if I don't like 'em, I don't have to buy 'em.

Whatever works.

LaMont in AZ

And a few more...I think comparisons to Swatch are probably accurate. Not sure I'd wear a plastic belt myself, but the color possibilities are pretty amazing.

vega.jpg

vega-2.jpg

vega-3.jpg

vega-4.jpg

This was one of the best booths at the show from the perspective of, "You can't walk by and NOT look at it." The colors were so bright and well organized and pretty, it was very inviting. Sadly, there were not a lot of booths that you could say that about...

What is the price on these? If cheap enough I can see grabbing a couple to mix in here and there. Bit like Loudmouth shorts. Occasionally they need to make it to the course.

What is the price on these? If cheap enough I can see grabbing a couple to mix in here and there. Bit like Loudmouth shorts. Occasionally they need to make it to the course.

$30 for the belt with $7 for additional buckles. Not sure about that :huh:

http://switchbelt.com/index.html

I'm with Matt on this one, the booth itself wasn't anything special, but the belts yell for attention, and you can't help but look. At first I wanted to laugh, then I looked a second time, then I found myself picking one of these up.

I think the price is probably more expensive than need be, but I wouldn't say they are over-priced too much at $30. If they were any cheaper, they'd start to corner themselves as a "cheap plastic belt."

Plastic, dern, great concept though and colors

And a few more...I think comparisons to Swatch are probably accurate. Not sure I'd wear a plastic belt myself, but the color possibilities are pretty amazing.

I got one of these for christmas. The olive green one. Think it's called "Green Beret". I was leery about the "plastic" but these belts are cool. I was also worried about them being skinny, but they are 1.25" wide and look good. I like them.....I'll be getting a couple more to mix colors.