The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

1 hour ago, Jnoble89 said:

Good morning fellow spies! It is darn cold this morning, but we will near record high temps today for mid December. Wisconsin weather, lol. Our oldest tested negative yesterday for Covid, so he is getting one more day to recover today and then it's back to school tomorrow. My wife said another day off was good as he was still sleeping at 8am. Hopefully she will be negative tomorrow and then can get back to work, too. Forced time off when you're sick is not the most fun. 

For the forum members who do Elf on the Shelf (yes, I am ready for it to be over 😅), had a little fun last night with our elf and some bananas. Our youngest wore minion pajamas to bed, so I drew some minions on our bananas for him to find this morning. Photo attached, my wife said he howled with laughter lol.

IMG_7010.jpeg

Happy birthday, @tony@CIC! Have a great day!

And another HBD shoutout to @Ben Joest! It's been a pleasure getting to know you better through the forum here. Thanks for being my running mate in the Cobra 4 club challenge! Glad to be a part of the mod team with you here at the forum and looking forward to what 2024 and beyond has in store. Have a great day, my friend!

what a great post, love the picture... Happy Birthday...

committed to performance excellence

Prayers @snoopy79 .

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

Those look good! Took me a moment to realize you had a center support as well. Is this strictly a flatlands cart? No worries about it catching or dragging on hilly areas?

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

1 hour ago, snoopy79 said:

Good morning ya'll,

Missed the forum yesterday due to the early morning news of my Mom getting hospitalized for congestive heart failure. AND it was a very busy day at work, plus the furnace was leaking water (apparently a slow drip for a while) so that made for a miserable Monday.

Today the sun is out which helps my mood, and the furnace is fixed so there is that. Enough of my drudgery....Happy Birthday to @Ben Joest and @tony@CIC and i hope all of you have a SUPER day.

Cheers ⛳

Hope your mom gets better quickly. 

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

1 hour ago, Rob Person said:

Those look good! Took me a moment to realize you had a center support as well. Is this strictly a flatlands cart? No worries about it catching or dragging on hilly areas?

We have some rolling hills but nothing steep enough to catch or drag that I would attempt to drive the cart over.  I still have a good 14 inches of clearance though so I am probably in very good shape for any terrain that I might drive it on.

Driver :taylormade-small: Sim Max2

Hybrids :ping-small: G430 2, 3, 4

Irons :srixon-small: ZX4 6-PW

Wedges :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 50, 54, 58

Putter :odyssey-small: 2Ball Ten ArmLock

Golf cart MGI Zip Navigator

:Arccos:

6 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Good Morning everyone!  A big Happy Birthday to @tony@CIC who is now older than I am, and @Ben Joest who is just a young whippersnapper!!

I didn't play this past weekend (too cold for me, but my wife play both days).  She is playing today with a couple of ladies and I'm thinking about joining them at the turn to walk the back 9.  Should be about 42º but the key is very little wind!!

Got a Tri-Tip roast for Christmas yesterday. For 72 years I have always had turkey for both Thanksgiving and Christmas, but now that it's just the two of us.  A turkey is just too much, and we still have leftovers from Thanksgiving.  

Hope everyone has a terrific Tuesday... don't work too hard!

Being in Texas, we will be doing Prime Rib garnished with whatever vegetables our food has not eaten. On the down low, I will admit to enjoying a fried turkey and even a    well  put together seafood paella as holiday meal alternatives. 

5 hours ago, snoopy79 said:

Good morning ya'll,

Missed the forum yesterday due to the early morning news of my Mom getting hospitalized for congestive heart failure. AND it was a very busy day at work, plus the furnace was leaking water (apparently a slow drip for a while) so that made for a miserable Monday.

Today the sun is out which helps my mood, and the furnace is fixed so there is that. Enough of my drudgery....Happy Birthday to @Ben Joest and @tony@CIC and i hope all of you have a SUPER day.

Cheers ⛳

Thoughts and prayers for your mother’s health and a tad bit of peace of mind for you. 

5 hours ago, snoopy79 said:

Good morning ya'll,

Missed the forum yesterday due to the early morning news of my Mom getting hospitalized for congestive heart failure. 

Sorry to hear - prayers for a speedy recovery. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

10 minutes ago, Dead Solid Bogey said:

Pretty sure that I an others have been playing the stealth version of that ball. Starts out white or even as a member of the @Yellow Ball family then goes into stealth mode once launched. Good luck to you both. 

😆 🤣 😂