The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

Good morning Spies!! Happy Tuesday, or being a short week, happy Hump Day!! 😂

its-wednesday-camel.webp.14249b13e1a100371eed1eb75f02d9a6.webp

It's a chilly and rainy morning here in the Central Tennessee Plateau. But it's supposed to be a nice day for Thanksgiving. As much as I hate rain, we need it. So I'm not going to complain.

Driver: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver, 11.5*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX, 60g
or
Driver: :callaway-small: Ai Smoke Ti 340 Mini Driver, 11.5*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX, 70g
Fairways: :mizuno-small: ST230 Max 3w / 5w / 7w, 15* / 18* / 21*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX, 70g
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: ST230 Max 5H (25*), Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX, 80g
Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX923 Hot Metal Pro, 5-GW, UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: S23, 54* & 60*, UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter:
Maltby_Logo.jpg.7f7f2f102dcb7b289e419805910e4aab.jpg Moment X Tour @ 35" & 71*, Super Stroke Pistol GT 2.0, White/Red
Ball: :maxfli: Tour CG, Personally Testing :OnCore: Vero X1
Technology: :ShotScope: H4 w/ Tags, Pro L2 Rangefinder & Testing the Vortex Anarch Rangefinder.

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/65161-vortex-optics-rangefinders-2024-member-test/?do=findComment&comment=1089247

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/classifieds/item/388-excellent-used-sub70-939x-4-hybrid-hzrdus-smoke-black-90g-60-mcc4-mid/
https://forum.mygolfspy.com/classifieds/item/387-excellent-used-sub70-939x-3-hybrid-hzrdus-smoke-black-90g-60-mcc4-mid/
https://forum.mygolfspy.com/classifieds/item/386-excellent-used-sub70-949x-5-wood-hzrdus-smoke-blue-rdx-60g-60-mcc4-mid/
https://forum.mygolfspy.com/classifieds/item/385-excellent-used-sub70-949x-3-wood-hzrdus-smoke-red-rdx-70g-60-mcc4-mid/
https://forum.mygolfspy.com/classifieds/item/369-takomo-101-4-pw-dg120-s300-excellent-condition

8 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Thankfully have the morning off here. Little boy is still sick so happy to be home to help take care of him. 

Second night we have had the couch pulled out and all slept there with the dogs. 

sorry to hear that, nothing worse than when the littles are sick, hopefully he will be feeling better soon.

committed to performance excellence

14 minutes ago, Jim Shaw said:

IMG_1111.jpeg.d69371a321e7931a3d694529528e52d6.jpegIMG_1112.jpeg.29e345b9df4597a9101c259cc70f5b7e.jpegI tried to post these when the testers were testing the new McGregor irons, here are two pictures of an iron I have from my dad’s set in the 60’s, they are a fun keepsake for me. 

I still have my Haig Ultras, some of them look a bit like that 🙂

Just your "normal" obsessed golfer in search of more shots with names of flying critters...

11 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

A BIG THX!!! to @BallsLeon, @Josh Parker, @Javs, @rkj427, @Kenny B, @Ben Joest, @Tom the Golf Nut, @sirchunksalot, @ejgaudette, @IndyBonzo, @ParFore74x, @Rob Person, @Preeway, @Fongle, @tdroma98, @jbern, @Jnoble89, @tony@CIC, @Dead Solid Bogey and also to everyone else I missed tagging .. your kind words about me losing my old poochie are really, very much appreciated!!

Separately... 

@sirchunksalot that calcification thing does *not* sound good... Plz check with the surgeon what it means for you, and be careful with that Achilles tendon! I'd broken my leg skiing when I was a kid and then years later _shredded_ the Achilles on that leg .. partly due to that old injury...

@cnosil cannot believe your medical search continues..! Fingers Crossed 🤞 for you that your next Dr visit can actually yield you some concrete info / diagnosis / treatment...

@Kenny B sorry hear about the knee... Gotta find the right pain relief for it to keep you going! And try a neoprene wrap when you go out on the course in low temps...

Have a good evening!

Glad to see ya back!  

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

1 hour ago, cksurfdude said:

A BIG THX!!! to @BallsLeon, @Josh Parker, @Javs, @rkj427, @Kenny B, @Ben Joest, @Tom the Golf Nut, @sirchunksalot, @ejgaudette, @IndyBonzo, @ParFore74x, @Rob Person, @Preeway, @Fongle, @tdroma98, @jbern, @Jnoble89, @tony@CIC, @Dead Solid Bogey and also to everyone else I missed tagging .. your kind words about me losing my old poochie are really, very much appreciated!!

Separately... 

@sirchunksalot that calcification thing does *not* sound good... Plz check with the surgeon what it means for you, and be careful with that Achilles tendon! I'd broken my leg skiing when I was a kid and then years later _shredded_ the Achilles on that leg .. partly due to that old injury...

@cnosil cannot believe your medical search continues..! Fingers Crossed 🤞 for you that your next Dr visit can actually yield you some concrete info / diagnosis / treatment...

@Kenny B sorry hear about the knee... Gotta find the right pain relief for it to keep you going! And try a neoprene wrap when you go out on the course in low temps...

Have a good evening!

It's good to see you back on here, Chuck. I understand you taking some time away after the loss of your pup, they're family and it's hard. 

The doctor wasn't too concerned about the calcification, but did mention it could be uncomfortable to deal with. I'll make sure to ask him about it at my follow up.