Testers Wanted! T Squared Putters ×
2024 PGA Contest by MyClubFitter and My Golf Spy ×

MyGolfSpy X Bridgestone Mindset Sampling Opportunity - Closed

On 3/14/2024 at 5:57 PM, GolfSpy_APH said:

3.jpg

Okay we have a pretty unique opportunity open to all members in the US regardless of whether they are testing something currently or not. 

The process is simple, but you need to read and follow instructions in order to take part. 

What is it? Bridgestone is looking for up to Forum members to get a free dozen Bridgestone Mindset golf balls for sampling. Yes, you read that right up to 125 members. That's not all though, if you are in a part of the country that isn't able to golf right now, don't worry! Next month we will run this back for another week and another 125 members. Then again the next month and the month after that for a total of up to 500 members! 

Note: Each member is only eligible to participate once! Pick your month for when you can golf the most and get the most out of this opportunity!

A huge thank you and shout out to Bridgestone for this. 

So how do you apply and what do you have to do? 

Step 1: Watch this YouTube video

Then watch it again. Seriously, a second time would be beneficial and it is only 2 minutes long. 

Step 2: Go over to Bridgestones website and go through their Ball Selection Guide.

https://www.bridgestonegolf.com/en-us/find-my-ball/ball-selector-tool#/

Once you have done that you will know which ball is best for you! Easy. 

Post a screenshot or photo of your results. 

Step 3: Fill out this form and answer all the questions correctly! 

Questions need to be correct in order to be eligible for the free dozen golf balls. 

Link below for those that are not able to fill out as is in the forum above. There are two sections - one for the questionnaire and second for shipping information to be sent to Bridgestone. 

(https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc1xWU_2ZHalyaHbKJGBO-KP5nCs5iYtTa6W9XMUvM96IUUrQ/viewform?usp=sf_link)

Step 4: Wait for your golf balls and get ready to start posting! 

We will leave this open for 1 week and then send all the correct responses to Bridgestone for them to ship out the golf balls. 

Few final notes for this opportunity - There will be no PM or other message confirming your participation. When the golf balls show up we will ask that you post and share your experience with them. 

We will create that thread after the opportunity has closed. 

Last - take an extra minute and read all of this again! In this case it really pays to read and follow instructions! 

Thanks all!

Seems like an easy concept and I would definitely like to shave a few strokes off of my game!

Screenshot_20240501-064104.png

New to golf, but obsessed.  

Screenshot_20240501_054530_Chrome.jpg

Callaway Paradym Smoke Max driver 10.5* Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 55 stiff

Callaway Paradym Smoke Max fairway 5 &7 woods Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 65 stiff

Callaway Paradym Smoke HL 5 hybrid 

Project X Cypher 70 stiff

Ping 425 irons 4-9, PW, UW

N.S.Pro 95 GH stiff

Vokey SM 8  54*

VokeySM 6 58* wedges 

Odyssey Ai milled 8 T

Posted (edited)

Why didn’t I think of just looking and focusing on one dimple of the ball and not blindly at the whole ball… lol

Here’s to shaving off strokes!! 🍻

IMG_6265.jpeg

Edited by Phil_Elms

What a great approach to the game! Something I definitely struggle with. Not 100% sold on the ball selected for me, but also not a Bridgestone player so we will see

IMG_3007.png

Interesting idea and function. Look forward to getting a chance to test it and provide feedback. Especially when lining up the driver.

Screenshot_20240501-064949.png

2016 M1 10.5 Fujikura Pro 60 Stiff
Callaway X2Hot 3W Aldila RIP Stiff
Callaway X2Hot 19° Matrix Radix S7 Stiff 
Ping i25 4i-PW KBS Stiff (soft-stepped)
Titleist SM7 52 8° F Stiff
Titleist SM7 56 8° M Stiff
Titleist SM7 60 4° L Stiff
Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5 34" Superstroke Flatso 2.0
Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 grips
Snell MTB Red (Optic Yellow)
Powerbilt TPS Cabretta Tour Glove
Callaway RAZR Laser

Posted (edited)

Excited to try the new RX  

IMG_5710.jpeg

Edited by KarrDaddy

KarrDaddy

Cobra Speedback 9deg; Cobra F7 3w, 3h & 5h; 
Callaway Rogue Pro 5-AW;  Ping A Blade Putter

Seems like one of the low end balls, but here it is:

Screenshot_20240501_065630_Yahoo Mail.jpg

PING G410 Driver and 3 metal, Callaway Hybrids, Cobra F7 irons, Callaway wedges, Scotty Cameron Phantom X7.5

Is the new batch still USA only?

Irons - Ping G425

Wedges - Ping Gorge 4 

Putter - Evnroll Midlock

Driver - Ping G425 Max

Fairways - Callaway Rogue 3 & Ping G425 Max 7

Interesting concept, I hope to put it these up against my Titleists.   

IMG_3306.jpeg

:titleist-small: TSR 3 Driver and 3 Wood

:titleist-small: TSR 2 7 Wood

:titleist-small: T200 4 and 5 Iron

:titleist-small: T100S 6-PW

:vokey-small: SM9 48.10F, 54.14F, 58.08M

:scotty-small:  Phantom X 5s

3.jpg

Okay we have a pretty unique opportunity open to all members in the US regardless of whether they are testing something currently or not. 

The process is simple, but you need to read and follow instructions in order to take part. 

What is it? Bridgestone is looking for up to Forum members to get a free dozen Bridgestone Mindset golf balls for sampling. Yes, you read that right up to 125 members. That's not all though, if you are in a part of the country that isn't able to golf right now, don't worry! Next month we will run this back for another week and another 125 members. Then again the next month and the month after that for a total of up to 500 members! 

Note: Each member is only eligible to participate once! Pick your month for when you can golf the most and get the most out of this opportunity!

Then watch it again. Seriously, a second time would be beneficial and it is only 2 minutes long. 

Step 2: Go over to Bridgestones website and go through their Ball Selection Guide.

Questions need to be correct in order to be eligible for the free dozen golf balls. 

Link below for those that are not able to fill out as is in the forum above. There are two sections - one for the questionnaire and second for shipping information to be sent to Bridgestone. 

(https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc1xWU_2ZHalyaHbKJGBO-KP5nCs5iYtTa6W9XMUvM96IUUrQ/viewform?usp=sf_link)

We will leave this open for 1 week and then send all the correct responses to Bridgestone for them to ship out the golf balls. 

Few final notes for this opportunity - There will be no PM or other message confirming your participation. When the golf balls show up we will ask that you post and share your experience with them. 

Last - take an extra minute and read all of this again! In this case it really pays to read and follow instructions! 

Thanks all!

3.jpg

Thanks all!

IMG_1553.png

Ken Schickman, MBA

www.thryvflorida.com