2024 Masters Pool Sponsored by Titleist and Vokey Wedges

Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

Discuss the upcoming Masters Tournament in our main thread: Here! 

Live Leaderboard: Here!

Vokey Wedge Fitting Tool: Here!

Cut - +4

Low Amateur - Hagestad

:ping-small:G430 Max 10k 9°

:cleveland-small:3+ Hy-wood 17°

:cleveland-small:4+ Hy-wood 20°

:ping-small:4 Hybrid 22°

:srixon-small:Zx5 mkII 5i-P

:cleveland-small:CBX 48°, CBX FF 53° & 58°

:cleveland-small:Frontline Elevado 

:srixon-small:Z-Star

1st Tie Breaker : Cut Line +1

2nd Tie Breaker Jasper Stubbs

Edited by Josh Parker

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

Cut -3

Low amateur - Sam Bennet

Callaway Irons,driver, fairway, hybrid and toulon putter

I lost out on Titleist Ryder Cup wedges because I didn’t follow the rules. Glad to have another shot!

Taylormade woods and irons, PXG wedges, Scotty Phantom 5.5

Cut +4

Low Amateur Christo Lamprecht 

Callaway Mavrik woods

PXG irons

Wedge mix (Edel, Vokey, Cleveland)

Odyssey or Ping putter

1st Tie Breaker  +1

2nd Tie Breaker Christo Lamprecht

:callaway-small: Paradym Drijver 10.5*

:taylormade-small: RBZ 3 Wood 14*

:cleveland-small: Hybrid 19*

:callaway-small: Apex 19 Irons (4-AW)

:callaway-small: Jaws Chrome Wedges (52,56,60) S-Grind

:odyssey-small: White Hot #5 Putter (33in)

Cut line -2

Low Amateur -Shipley 

50/8 F

54/10 S

60/8 M

Black Raw Finish 

Edited by THE GOLF GUY

Taylormade  Stealth 2  10.5*   Fujikura Ventus 5 S (tipped an inch)  @ upright @9.75*

Taylormade Stealth 2    HL 16.5* 3 wood Fujikura Ventus     6 S 

Taylormade Stealth 2   7 wood   Fujikura Ventus   7 S

Taylormade P7MC  5-PW  Aerotech Steelfiber  I 95 gm  R 

Tileist SM09 54 & 60* wedges

Ping Anser    

Bridgestone BXS         

Cut -2

Low Am - Lamprecht

Cobra Aerojet
Ping G425 2 Hybrid
Taylormade SIM Max irons and Hi-TOE wedges

Odyssey Triple Track TenS

17 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

NOT ONE, NOT TWO, But THREE winners of VOKEY SM10 Wedges Courtesy of Titleist and Vokey Wedges 

A big thank you to the entire Vokey Team for their awesome support of the Forum and this contest! 

Read THE Entire post or you may be in danger of missing out on a crucial Step.   We don't want any DQ's here! 

image.png

Wedge play at Augusta National can be the difference between winning and losing...just ask Larry Mize 1987, Tiger Woods 2005--remember that one---or even Zach Johnson 2007-laying up to a wedge on all 4 par 4's all four days.  

So with that we are happy to announce that Titleist Vokey Wedges is sponsoring our 2023 Masters Pool.   Read below for the details....

image.png

2024 MASTERS POOL SPONSORED BY VOKEY WEDGES-- 

Everyone picks a team of 6 golfers. Add your best 4 of 6 golfers scores to form your team score. The best team score wins the pool. Cut golfers (and anyone who doesn’t finish 4 rounds) get 80 for any rounds not completed. Playoff holes do not count.

HOW TO JOIN THE POOL

Pick your team of golfers here:

Join the MGS Vokey Masters Pool Here

Follow the action live

Live Leaderboard

MY Golf Spy Rules for This Contest

Please read the 3 Rules Below, there are only two, but if they are not followed completely, your entry will be disqualified. 

1) You MUST be a registered member of the Forum to win

2) Your entry MUST be your FORUM USER NAME! as the Team Name when you register!! (NOTE-If the contest will not aacept your exact user name due to punctuation-send me a DM for instructions on how to proceed)  Any names that don't match and do not contact me will be DQ'd. 

3): please make a post in this thread before the event begins with the following two answers-Note these tie breakers come into play after the Tie Breaker inside the actual contest. 

If any of those rules are not followed your entry will be disqualified!

1st Tie Breaker  What is the Cut Number. Such as  -4 and better makes the cut 

2nd Tie Breaker -Who will be the low amateur 

If a tie still exists, the winner will be selected at random by the moderation team  

PRIZES!!!

1st Place: The first Place winner will receive a set of 3 Vokey SM10 Wedges-Your choice of loft, grind and finish. 

2nd Place-Three Vokey SM10 wedges of your choice, loft and grind and finish

3rd Place Three Vokey SM10 wedges of your choice of Loft and Grind 

Entries will close at 11:59 EST Wednesday April 10, 11:59 EST   Entries will automatically lock then. 

NOTE:

Not required, but feel free to go to the Vokey Wedge Selector Tool and find out which wedge would best fit you, and feel free to share your selections here.   If you win, you will still have time to submit your final specs and choices to us.   This is purely for fun, and perhaps to get you ahead of the game if you win!  

Vokey Wedge Selector Tool

CW

Sorry, not sure what happened above, I’m new to the site and clearly messed something up!

Cut: +3

Low Am: Jasper Stubbs

CW

Cut:  +1

Low amateur:  de la Fuente

WITB? Ping G400 SFT w/Aldila Mamba shaft R flex; Ping G410 3w; Ping G400 3h(19), 4h(22), 5h(26); TaylorMade SLDR 5i (interchanges w/5h)-PW -stock graphite shafts Rflex; INDI FLX-S wedges (50, 54, 58) w/Recoil graphite shafts -Rflex and Odyssey AI-One 7T BD Milled (aka Millie), ball choice tends to be Pro-V1 or simliar 3pc urethane balls. 

17 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

NOT ONE, NOT TWO, But THREE winners of VOKEY SM10 Wedges Courtesy of Titleist and Vokey Wedges 

A big thank you to the entire Vokey Team for their awesome support of the Forum and this contest! 

Read THE Entire post or you may be in danger of missing out on a crucial Step.   We don't want any DQ's here! 

image.png

Wedge play at Augusta National can be the difference between winning and losing...just ask Larry Mize 1987, Tiger Woods 2005--remember that one---or even Zach Johnson 2007-laying up to a wedge on all 4 par 4's all four days.  

So with that we are happy to announce that Titleist Vokey Wedges is sponsoring our 2023 Masters Pool.   Read below for the details....

image.png

2024 MASTERS POOL SPONSORED BY VOKEY WEDGES-- 

Everyone picks a team of 6 golfers. Add your best 4 of 6 golfers scores to form your team score. The best team score wins the pool. Cut golfers (and anyone who doesn’t finish 4 rounds) get 80 for any rounds not completed. Playoff holes do not count.

HOW TO JOIN THE POOL

Pick your team of golfers here:

Join the MGS Vokey Masters Pool Here

Follow the action live

Live Leaderboard

MY Golf Spy Rules for This Contest

Please read the 3 Rules Below, there are only two, but if they are not followed completely, your entry will be disqualified. 

1) You MUST be a registered member of the Forum to win

2) Your entry MUST be your FORUM USER NAME! as the Team Name when you register!! (NOTE-If the contest will not aacept your exact user name due to punctuation-send me a DM for instructions on how to proceed)  Any names that don't match and do not contact me will be DQ'd. 

3): please make a post in this thread before the event begins with the following two answers-Note these tie breakers come into play after the Tie Breaker inside the actual contest. 

If any of those rules are not followed your entry will be disqualified!

1st Tie Breaker  What is the Cut Number. Such as  -4 and better makes the cut 

2nd Tie Breaker -Who will be the low amateur 

If a tie still exists, the winner will be selected at random by the moderation team  

PRIZES!!!

1st Place: The first Place winner will receive a set of 3 Vokey SM10 Wedges-Your choice of loft, grind and finish. 

2nd Place-Three Vokey SM10 wedges of your choice, loft and grind and finish

3rd Place Three Vokey SM10 wedges of your choice of Loft and Grind 

Entries will close at 11:59 EST Wednesday April 10, 11:59 EST   Entries will automatically lock then. 

NOTE:

Not required, but feel free to go to the Vokey Wedge Selector Tool and find out which wedge would best fit you, and feel free to share your selections here.   If you win, you will still have time to submit your final specs and choices to us.   This is purely for fun, and perhaps to get you ahead of the game if you win!  

Vokey Wedge Selector Tool

A contest like no other

cut line +1

Low am: Shipley

Edited by Sneakydeeks
Adding content