HackMotion 2.0 - 2024 Forum Review

About Me:
I live in Tennessee and I have been playing golf for 6 years (also turned 40 this year). With multiple children and a job, this is about my only hobby so I take it fairly seriously from a practice/technique standpoint. I am of the opinion that if I am going to take 4-5 hrs per week away from hanging with my kids, I should at least be the very best I can be at this sport. I spend a lot of time analyzing my swing with and without an instructor and one of my issues is wrist angles and movement in the swing. My handicap swings from 1.5 - 5.5 and seems to be heavily dependent on my full swing. Typical ball flight is a pull draw which I presume comes from clubface that is closed to the path too much (have confirmed this on Trackman) so I typically need to have a more open clubface (relative to path). 
IMG_1252.jpeg.69f2162949cec7574de42445b3c946c9.jpeg

Onto the HackMotion, I believe this training device will be good for both the "dojo" (more on that below) and the range. I plan on getting baseline results (for wrist angles) that I will insert into this post and see how much improvement I can obtain in a few months. As a side note, I am a disciple of Monte Scheinblum who teaches a wrist "cast" from the top but also is a big proponent of the HackMotion device so it should be congruent with his instruction. I have some fairly good surface level knowledge of this product as I have watched a number of Scott Cowx and HackMotion videos on the unit's functionality. I can also use Trackman to note changes in my path/face angle etc. I am very excited to finally have data on the correct wrist angle "feels" as I have had to try to undo the initial teachings I had that taught a "toe up" position in the back swing which is, ultimately, a club face that is quite open. I have a fairly long and detailed practice thread on this forum so I am not stranger to working on my swing and to have this kind of technological guidance is truly a tremendous blessing. 

My expectations: I anticipate that this device will (a) train my wrists on being set correctly in the backswing and through impact (b) I believe this will help my ball start more on the target line or slightly right of it rather than left of target and (c) lead to more consistent contact through impact. While I don't expect it, I will be curious to see what happens to my path/face to path/spin/carry through this process. 

The Dojo (aka my practice setup in the courtyard of my house):

IMG_1211.jpeg.d9e7a5f71644da261e5c1ac706e44709.jpeg

The range were I practice 2-3x per week:

IMG_1148.jpeg.73e5049c80cd76d78fba4840a2c53f3a.jpeg

First Impressions (9.25 out of 10):
Pictures will do more than my words mostly but the HackMotion comes in a compact carrying case that could easily fit into a bag. There are not a ton of pieces which is helpful if you have a habit of losing things. All in all there is the sensor which can be attached to either a golf clip or a palm strap depending on how you want to affix the HackMotion sensor to track your movements and the sensor is connected to a wrist strap. Also a charging cord (USB) and all are in a fairly neutral black finish with some light blue mixed in. Carrying case has some structure to it which would protect your sensor somewhat from getting crushed if you bag rolled in the back of your car but won't survive you sitting on it (not that it should). The securing system is adjustable and velcro based and feels like it will somewhat hold up over time. The sensor connects VERY easily to your app once it is downloaded and paired and glows BLUE when it is on. I have used the sensor in about 6 sessions so far and have had ZERO disconnects. My only detracting points are the wrist strap feels a tad bit flimsy but I have had no issues getting it secured and fitting snugly so I may be judging harshly here. 
IMG_1436.jpeg.b84f5a8e164b99501f0fca282612e20a.jpeg

IMG_1437.jpeg.ef16d28d7632256e6698369be6e5cae7.jpeg
IMG_1439.jpeg.765f23bb75f307e82205d0a8af6f7434.jpegIMG_1388.jpeg.df6cb40f7d173415694efdea9927fb4f.jpeg

The overall method with the sensor is to track the movement/angles of your wrist throughout your swing in 3 Dimensions. Flexion/Extension, Ulnar/Radial Deviation and rotation which are explained thusly:

IMG_1440.jpeg.6ec57346ae1f85585362828930fce335.jpegIMG_1441.jpeg.b9eb3bc64d5eb01c0cf5b606e878787f.jpegIMG_1442.jpeg.766f93bdb93c6c407791eb8fa797f32f.jpeg

The crux of the HackMotion is that their standard ranges are based off your position at setup and from there you have a certain range you can/should deviate from that setup at position. The range is not incredibly restrictive and will work if you have a strong grip (you will be more in "extension" at setup), neutral grip or weak grip (close to zero extension and possible slightly in "flexion"). The app is fairly easy to navigate so far and has a clean appearance. 

The HackMotion has a few different "modes" which I am showing below and will also have links to detailed posts on each:

IMG_1629.png.d67f091682a05c0f37b3cd11435c82fc.png

Guided Practice - Runs a diagnostic on your swing and then recommends drills from there. Only focuses on "Flexion/Extension" which HackMotion prioritizes over the other metrics listed above - full swing analysis -- LINK TO DETAILED POST ON GUIDED PRACTICE!!! --> https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/65910-hackmotion-20-2024-forum-review/?do=findComment&comment=1116268

Also you can do specific drills as well if you already have done the diagnostic a lot and need to train one specific pattern or range:

Edited by vandyland

:mizuno-small: STZ 230 9.5*/STZ 230 Hybrid 21.25*/ Pro Fli-Hi 21* ➖ MALTBY TS1-IM 5-GW ➖ :benhogan-small: Equalizer II 54* / Carnoustie 60* ➖ L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 
HackMotion Official Review -- 

HackMotion 2.0 - Official MGS Forum Review by NotScratchYet

Introduction

About Me

Hello spies! Congrats testers.  I am a rapidly aging 47-year-old with an 8-ish handicap with continuing dreams and aspirations to reach scratch golf.  Married with three busy kids, golf is my passion.  Started the game in my late teens and took a step back from the game when my kids were babies.  I now practice daily thanks to my garage setup (amazing wife) which allows me to practice in between …well, life. 

I have been exercising regularly and just completed my first round with the stack speed system failing just short of my clubhead speed goal of 115mph at 114.6mph.  My game in order from best to worst is driving, ball striking, short game, and putting.  Maybe HackMotion 2.0 is the missing piece to scratch golf, and finally shoot a round in the 60s.

Self6.jpeg.546617dd9b16a89942c0b7a0206abe00.jpeg

I play golf in the SW portion of the Virginia mountains on most occasions.  Hilly terrain, tight tree-lined holes, with some courses in the area being long (7k +).   This past week we played at the Norman course in Barefoot Landing at Myrtle Beach.  Our goal is to get better over the next few years and bring home the championship golf bags from the Father-Son golf tournament in Myrtle but mostly have fun.

Son@Norman2.jpeg.92b60c844392b17d87477847eb3d1ce1.jpeg

My son this week @ Barefoot Norman Golf Course.

Testing Goals

My testing aspirations for HackMotion 2.0 are high.  The goals I wish to accomplish are:

·         Value – Check and compare the 3 options available as the Core, Plus, and Pro

·         Differences between an experienced golfer's learning curve vs a new student of the game.  I plan to include two of my kids to see how it may benefit them.

·         See if it can fix my takeaway!  I tend to have an overly shut clubface, correcting this has been a goal.

·         Compare and contrast the haptic feedback vs the audible (check earbud compatibility for public range use).

·         Deep dive into the device. app, analytics, tracking, and training.

·         Putting improvement.  The Plus Version includes putting analysis along with the upgrade to Ulnar/Radial wrist angles.  This is the version I was looking into for personal purchase as the funds became available.  My putting is atrocious!

Play it or Trade it requirements

To earn a spot in my bag is very simple.  Shave a few strokes off my game.  This can be done by putting improvement, and consistency in my swing, but hopefully both.  I know my game well and if this device can correct me and my faults, I will be able to tell.

Questions from MGS members

If there are any requests, I will certainly dive in and respond with my findings.  As soon as I found out I was blessed with this opportunity I came up with this short list.  I will add more to this once the HackMotion 2.0 is in hand.

A big thank you for this opportunity!

Edited by NotScratchYet

Driver: Callaway Epic

Irons: 4-PW Callaway Apex 

Wedges: 1 Vokey in 52, 1 Callaway in 60, and a Callaway in 56

Putter:  All over the place, Titleist SC Circa 62 model 3 mostly in the bag.

Placeholder

Ok...here goes with my initial intro of myself and expectations...

I am a septuagenarian and live in the Lower Blue Mountains of Sydney Australia..After hanging up my soccer boots,my wife suggested that I take up golf...my response....you are kidding....that game ?.....that was some 40 years ago...I was hooked and now play 3 times a week...vets/open/weekend comps...I play at a links course @Mulgoa...we have 27 holes and play '2' of those...a white course rated 137 and a blue one rated 148...

Have repped in various match play's for the club..vets (over 55's)...Masters (over 50's) and Super Seniors (over 65's)..

Enough about me....I am very excited about "Hack Motion"....entering this with my eyes open...until I read up on the offer...I had never heard of this training aid...

Am working on my swing plane...so this seems and ideal opportunity..

Will advise further once when the aid arrivesPlace...

Edited by Glenmore5
Placeholder intro..

Introduction

Hello, fellow golf enthusiasts! I'm Will (very original handle) and I'm excited and honored to bring you my insights on the latest golf equipment. As a golfer approaching forty, I've spent many hours on the greens and fairways of some of Bluegrass State's finest courses. With a very honest handicap of 27, I approach the game with a blend of passion and humility, always eager to improve and enjoy every round.

IMG_5940.jpgGolf hasn’t always been a significant part of my life. I played daily in my youth but gave up on the game for over a decade before picking it back up about five years ago.  This adult reuptake has offered both challenges and moments of pure joy. As a former collegiate distance swimmer (DIII – I’m no Katie Ledecky!), I am competitive and athletic, but lack a certain amount of hand-eye coordination and, increasingly, range of motion.

In this product test, I'm pumped to be evaluating the HackMotion 2.0 to see how it performs in real-world conditions.  With a young family, consistency has been a struggle, and I hope the HackMotion will aid in improving the immediacy of feedback and efficiency of my practice sessions.

I currently use the Golfshot app paired to my Apple Watch and iPhone, which has some swing statistics and feedback, so it will be particularly interesting to see how the two compare.  One of the things I’m most looking forward to is the drills built around the sensors’ capabilities.  I think there is some real potential here to help with some of my common misses.

Whether you're a fellow high-handicapper or just interested in the latest gear, I hope my insights will help you make informed decisions for your own game.

Let's dive in and see what this equipment has to offer!

First Impressions - 9 out of 10

IMG_6322.jpg.8b66e3dacecea397741011919a9c4761.jpgThe box was smaller and lighter than I’d expected.

IMG_6323.jpg.9c3976831fa8eda2c0532b15a77cd137.jpgIMG_6324.jpg.766f8c1f3a8448b7d748e8342a795956.jpgThat’s largely because there’s practically nothing in there but the essentials consisting of a case (about the size and weight of a sunglasses case), the sensor with your choice of attachment (hand strap or glove clip), a charging cord, and a folded slip of paper with basic instructions.IMG_6359.jpg.3550fd9bd9e91831cf1017e47904d1db.jpgIMG_6360.jpg.2fb8ea701226b89c9abc18f63ac4559a.jpgIMG_6361.jpg.1b339816415f8a72a93d5445a2b1ccd1.jpgIMG_6362.jpg.4943225e4018620aa485e3b05b14ddcd.jpg

I may technically be a millennial, but I still love the tactile sensations of well-designed promotional literature.  In full recognition that it saves on design, printing, and shipping costs (and the obsolescence that comes with updates), I deducted a point for the spartan contents.  If I’d dropped a grand on this gadget, I’d expect more.

IMG_6354.jpg.595ca2970e87f4c8b7809e88ecb30827.jpgWith that negative out of the way, everything else is fantastic!  If you can’t manage to download an app and press the one button the sensor, you shouldn’t be buying this device.  A few quick questions about your game and goals, and you are on your way.

Next, you calibrate the device, which simply involves holding your forearm and wrist horizontal, then raising to 30-45 degrees and hitting a button in the app.  Then the magic happens!

I have experienced seen some augmented reality art installations that were pretty cool, but watching a robotic arm appear on the screen like a cyborg mirror of your own arm is wild!  Guffaw and grin-inducing, for sure.

IMG_6347.jpg.31f24755c89f74eff9724579553323f1.jpgFirst real test was some putting practice on the mat in my basement.  The HM gives instant feed back on whether your wrist angles stayed in the desired range, and gives you lots of metrics to review.  This year, I’ve averaged 39.4 putts per round, which is about average according to published stats for my handicap.  If my home course didn’t have notoriously challenging greens that routinely stimp in the 11-13 range, I’m sure that number would be lower.  I have confidence in my putting stroke, just not my green-reading or distance control.  Initial tests with the HM confirm that I have a pretty solid putting stroke. 

IMG_6334.PNG.6a2f39ccf663b928e42f17436c89297e.PNGScreenshot2024-08-15130006.png.25b5138cb2ef9241b1392738928e020e.png

I haven’t yet figured out if, or how, it will give analysis or recommendations for putting drills.  But just having something to remind me if my movement is jerky or out of range will be helpful.

I’ve just barely dipped into the swing analysis so far, but initial results are encouraging for the possibilities.  The sensor needs the vibration of a ball strike to recognize and analyze a swing. 

Unfortunately, I haven’t had time to make it to the course/range yet.  However, through trial I found that it will (sometimes) pick up the vibrations from a whiffle-type practice ball that the neighbor’s kid routinely leaves in my backyard.  After 10 measured swings with a spare wedge (aimed at the back wall of my house, since I don’t have a net), the app was ready to make some recommendations.  Unsurprisingly, this high-handicapper’s swing could use some work.

IMG_6348.jpg.414474bb978129440d1c063a85071ab4.jpgI can’t wait to start trying the drills and developing better swing habits.  My expectations are high, and I will be disappointed if this device doesn’t lead to several strokes off my handicap in short order!

IMG_6322.jpg

IMG_6323.jpg

IMG_6324.jpg

IMG_6324.jpg

IMG_6359.jpg

IMG_6360.jpg

IMG_6361.jpg

IMG_6362.jpg

IMG_6354.jpg

Edited by Will A
Unboxing

Driver:ping-small: G410 10.5 - Fujikura Vista Pro 55 R
Woods:taylormade-small: RocketBallz 3W, :ping-small: G425 Max 5W - Alta CB R
Irons: Ben Hogan PTx Pro 4-Pw, UST Recoil 780 ES SW F4
Wedges:  Ben Hogan Equalizer II - 50* (Tx Grind), 56*, 60*
Putter:  Mizzuno M Craft OMOI 02 Blue Ion
Ball:titelist-small: Pro V1x

Will be following closely to decide if it is right to upgrade or not. I hear they have a lot of cool things coming with HackMotion.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Congratulations testers!  Really interested to hearing your thoughts on this!

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Driver

TaylorMade Stealth 3 wood

Titleist U510 Hybrid (3H)

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons

Vokey SM8 Wedges (52/56/60)

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

Congrats to the testers! I'll be very interested to hear how this goes. Particularly of interest to me is whether you feel like it helps with consistent takeaway in terms of path/face angle.

Ping G430 Max 10K (10.5º) Review Post - Ping G425 Max 3W (14.5º) - Ping G425 Max 5W (18.5º)  -  Ping G425 Max 4 Hybrid - Ping G430 Max 9W - Ping i230 6-UW - s159 54º (S-grind) and 58º (B-grind) - LAB Golf DF3

Congratulations to this group of testers.

Looking forward to seeing the improvements/enhancements of this version.

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4 

Hybrid: :titleist-small: TSR2 21 degree - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7.5

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

Link to Motocaddy M7 w/Remote Trolley & Bag Review

Congrats, testers! I'm curious on this one. I used something similar called Zepp many, many years ago so this stuff intrigues me.

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

Congrats testers should be an interesting and fun test.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

18 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Please welcome and congratulate our testers

@vandyland 

@NotScratchYet 

@Glenmore5 

@Will A

Congrats to the testers!! I have the gen 1 version and am very interested in hearing your opinion about the gen 2 and if it's worth me upgrading. Good luck!!

Driver: :mizuno-small: STMax 230 10.5*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX, 60g
Fairways: :Sub70: 949x 3w / 5w, 15* / 18*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 70g
Hybrids: :Sub70: 939x 4h, 21*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 80g Hybrid
Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX923 Hot Metal Pro, 5-GW, UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: S23, 54* & 60*, UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter:
Maltby_Logo.jpg.7f7f2f102dcb7b289e419805910e4aab.jpg Moment X Tour @ 35" & 71*, Super Stroke Pistol GT 2.0, White/Red
Ball: :maxfli: Tour CG
Technology:
VortexGolf_Logo.jpg.2ad1215c7b1aa2ccf8d062a73bc72142.jpg Anarch Rangefinder, :ShotScope: V5 w/ Tags Shot Tracking.

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/65161-vortex-optics-rangefinders-2024-member-test/?do=findComment&comment=1089247

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/classifieds/ - DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS!!!!

Congrats testers

@vandyland, @NotScratchYet, @Glenmore5 and @Will A

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

Congrats everyone!  I've wondered if this actually works or not 🤨

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

Driver:     :titleist-small: TSR3 9* UST Mamiya Proto LIN-Q Blue 

Fairways   :titleist-small: TSi2 UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue 13.5* 

Driving Iron:   :titleist-small: U500 17* :Fuji:  Blue Ventus HB Velocore 

Irons   :titleist-small: T350 4 & 5, T200 6 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges    :vokey-small: SM9 48*, SM9 52*, SM8 56* Modus Tour Wedge 

Putter    :cameron-small: Newport 2 w/ Garsen Ultimate grip 

Ball    :titleist-small:  *ProV1 Left Dot

Very honored and excited to test out the product! Been re-reading the previous Hack Motion review thread and looking to see how the developers have improved upon the previous product and trying to learn from the OG testers. Seems like there is a fairly steep learning curve on the charts but I am diving into the Scott Cowx and Hackmotion YouTube channels to try to get a headstart on interpreting the charts. As someone who has owned a smart-ball, swing setter, dwnundr board, Bender stick and Blast motion putting sensor.....I like swing/training aids as a way of learning the correct motion feels/patterns. Pumped!

:mizuno-small: STZ 230 9.5*/STZ 230 Hybrid 21.25*/ Pro Fli-Hi 21* ➖ MALTBY TS1-IM 5-GW ➖ :benhogan-small: Equalizer II 54* / Carnoustie 60* ➖ L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 
HackMotion Official Review -- 

Looking forward to reading what the testers report on this system.  

JaKe the 3 Putt God

Putter:  Scotty Cameron Golo 5

Wedges:  Cleveland Zipcore RTX6 54,60; KBS Custom X Shafts

Irons: Titleist 714 AP1 AW-5

Hybrid:  Titleist 714 4 

Woods: Titleist 915F 3 Wood; Diamana x5ct 80g S

Driver:  PXG Gen 4 0811X 9; Ventus Black 6x

Ball:  Titleist AVX Yellow

Congrats, seems like great tech! 

Brandon Johnson, MBA
COO / Co-founder North American Golf Tour 

www.northamericangolftour.com

e: bjohnson@northamericangolftour.com

WITB: 

• D - Taylormade M1 w/ tensie pro orange 
  • 3w- Taylormade M1 w/ tensie pro orange 
  • 2i - Srixon 
  • 4- 5 Srixon 785 
  • 6- 9 Srixon z blades 
  • PW, GW, SW, LW Cleveland rtx 
  • true temper shafts in all of my irons 
  • putter - Odyssey #9

Congrats to the testers!  Very cool opportunity for the inside scoop on what I think is awesome, even ground breaking tech.  Looking forward to your findings, Spies!  This looks like something that would help my game.

-XY

:redrooster: Sussex and Rain Rooster
:titleist-small: ProV1X
:taylormade-small: QI10 LS
:callaway-small: Epic Flash 3-wood
:taylormade-small: 4H Stealth 2, stiff
:ping-small: i525, 6 - W, 1 degree flat, ProjectX 5.5 110 g shafts
:vokey-small: SM10 52, 56, 60
:L.A.B.: DF3 Broomstick
:ping-small: Ping Pioneer Cart Bag
MGI electric cart

Congratulations!!

I have a cobra rad speed driver, cobra fly z 3 and 5 wood, taylormade m1 irons (5-PW), Top Flite Gamer wedges (52,56,60), and odyssey white ice putter. When I’m playing to keep score I typically play the Maxfli Tour X. When just getting a round in with friends or scrambling I play whatever I might find on the course or might find at the bottom of my bag.

One thing I've struggled with is the whole concept of feel vs real.   I'll try to make swing changes and record myself and just can't seem to nail certain positions.

The idea of real time feedback with the hackmotion seems like such a huge game changer for folks like myself.   Super interested to read the feedback from the testers!

Callaway Paradym TD
Cobra BioCell + 3/4 wood
Callaway Apex Pro 21 3 hybrid
Ping S55 4-PW
Vokey SM9 50f, 56s
Ping Tour Gorge 58 TS
L.A.B. Golf DF3