Callaway Apex Ai200 and Ai300 Irons - 2024 Forum Review

7 hours ago, GolfSpy_BNG said:

Ok so now that I have slept on it and really digested my initial shock let’s go over a couple things. 

Let me start by saying I enjoy building clubs almost as much as I enjoy buying and selling them lol. So with that in mind perhaps I notice things others wouldn’t. 

1. The lack of wrapping on the heads(they did still have bubble wrap) was only disappointing due to loving the chance to tear it off. 

2.  I haven’t mentioned this hear yet but one club had epoxy on the top line and a couple others had some still on the ferrules. It cleaned up easily but wanted to point it out. 

3. A few ferrules are turned properly. Now I’m not great at this either but I’d expect better from a major OEM. 

4.  Scratches on new clubs. The scratch on the bottom of the 8-iron is disappointing but after 1 hit would probably be there anyways. However I did find a scratch through the paint near a ferrule which isn’t super noticeable unless really inspecting the clubs.  

I’ll mention it again, I’m perhaps being too critical but as this is a review I wanted to point out all the flaws I was seeing. 

Alright now a couple positive first impressions. 

These ti fusions feel AMAZING!!!  The shafts which are PX Hzrdus gen4 silver 75s feel waaay better than the steelfibers to me.  Tight but not harsh.  The grips are Golf Pride Z grip soft(callaway) with 2 extra wraps that feel super soft and tacky. Really loving this grip and wish it would come to retail. 

IMG_3413.jpeg

IMG_3417.jpeg

IMG_3419.jpeg

Really appreciate the honesty and full review of your unboxing experience.  It is a little disappointing when looking at the price tag.  Yes you are getting an unbelievable product but I think premium products need premium service.  Unboxing for custom clubs is the first chance at a special experience.  People always remember how you make them feel.    

Edited by JohnSmalls

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

52 minutes ago, GolfSpy BOS said:

Just so you all know @JohnSmalls did receive his clubs.... but I ordered him a RH set because I wanted him to learn to play from the correct side of the ball.

Turns out he's not man enough to do so.  Instead as a result of my "mistake" in ordering he will be a few days behind with his unboxing and first impressions.

Please respect his privacy at this time as I am sure he is already ashamed that he plays from the wrong side of the ball and is not willing to learn to play the game correctly. 😉

P.S. - Really was my fault, thankfully Callaway already has his correct order in production so he shouldn't be too delayed! Thanks for being a good dude about it JP!

Appreciate the opportunity to play from the left side of the ball.  But I am going to stick to what I know...and turn these beauties upside down (Bubba Watson style) and take them out for a round.  

Kidding, but only just.  Maybe UPS will take a wrong turn and deliver them to Boston instead of Carlsbad?  @GolfSpy BOS

Sorry being radio sllent guys.  I didn't want to say anything about the mishap before we figured out what was going on.  I will have my unboxing up as soon as possible!

56 minutes ago, Shankster said:

You were just trying to Phil the gap on tour, trying to make a Righty.  You never know… 

I see what you did there and I very much appreciate it 😎

Gameday
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120

Classic Bag

1 hour ago, RetiredBoomer said:

The Ai200 irons are getting good performance reviews on YouTube,
but they've gone even stronger lofted than the excellent Apex Pro iron,
and for the life of me, I can't understand why.

It's not they they won't perform well with the stronger lofts.
They're getting the desired launch angle, flight height, and descent angles that they want.
No problem there.  They're making very good golf clubs.

But every time the lofts get stronger, the resulting added distance forces one to change the configuration of the complete set.   
In my case, the weaker lofted an iron set is,

the more my set can be arranged the way I like it.

Obviously, then, it's the most unforgiving muscle back model in every OEM's line
that has the bests lofts for how I want to set up my bag,

but that, of course, will be the OEM's line that I can hit the least well.

Frustrating for me, but obviously not for too many because otherwise, they wouldn't do it.

We get it you like weaker lofts.

What is in my Ghost MGS anyday Maverick or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:   Callaway Smoke AI TD Max 8.5* with an Aretera Alpha One Blue 55/4 shaft @ 44.75” or GD VF 5s @45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

:titleist-small: TSR2 7 wood shaft TBD

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :taylormade-small: P790 Aged Copper 4-PW with Steelfiber I95 R

Wedges:    :mizuno-small: T22 copper 50* and 54* with Steelfiber 95 S

Putter: :cameron-small: 2024 Phantom 5.5 @ 34”

1 hour ago, RetiredBoomer said:

The Ai200 irons are getting good performance reviews on YouTube,
but they've gone even stronger lofted than the excellent Apex Pro iron,
and for the life of me, I can't understand why.

It's not they they won't perform well with the stronger lofts.
They're getting the desired launch angle, flight height, and descent angles that they want.
No problem there.  They're making very good golf clubs.

But every time the lofts get stronger, the resulting added distance forces one to change the configuration of the complete set.   
In my case, the weaker lofted an iron set is,

the more my set can be arranged the way I like it.

Obviously, then, it's the most unforgiving muscle back model in every OEM's line
that has the bests lofts for how I want to set up my bag,

but that, of course, will be the OEM's line that I can hit the least well.

Frustrating for me, but obviously not for too many because otherwise, they wouldn't do it.

You can get these for weaker lofts: https://mygolfspy.com/reviews/irons/mizuno-jpx-923-hot-metal-hl-irons-review/

Or PING offers "retro" lofts on most of their irons as well.

I'm mostly over the "loft-jacking" conversation.  I either end at PW or GW depending on the irons, and fill my specialty wedges in from there.  It's not that hard.

:taylormade-small: Qi10 - Terra Forza White | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :ping-small: G430 3-Hybrid - Kai'li White 80s

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:L.A.B.: Mezz Max | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | Vortex Blade | Ghost Maverick Black Ops - Forum Edition | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

12 minutes ago, Josh Parker said:

Haha.  Dang always wanting people to play from the other side.  How many times do us lefties have to say it..... we play from the right side.  😆

This right here ^^^

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Edited by JohnSmalls

Gameday

Classic Bag

13 minutes ago, Josh Parker said:

Haha.  Dang always wanting people to play from the other side.  How many times do us lefties have to say it..... we play from the right side.  😆

Just now, JohnSmalls said:

This right here ^^^

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I really do think @GolfSpy BOS, deep down, is just sad that he's not like us and golfs left handed like a true lefty. 😜

Driver: :titleist-small: GT3 9|Tour AD-UB 6S (testing in progress)

Fairways: :titleist-small: GT2 15 & 18|Tour AD-UB 7S (testing in progress) |:cobra-small: Aerojet Max 7|Kai'Li White 70X

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H|MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW|KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :titleist-small: Vokey SM10 52.12F|56.12D|True Temper Vokey Wedge Flex

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour & :titleist-small: ProV1

#LeftyGang

Titleist GT Long Game Test (Link Here)

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

14 minutes ago, Josh Parker said:

It's because I am a lefty, who plays righty.  It's not just golf either, every swinging sport I play righty.  I just throw and write lefty lol.

:taylormade-small: Qi10 - Terra Forza White | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :ping-small: G430 3-Hybrid - Kai'li White 80s

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:L.A.B.: Mezz Max | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | Vortex Blade | Ghost Maverick Black Ops - Forum Edition | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

10 minutes ago, GolfSpy BOS said:

You can get these for weaker lofts: https://mygolfspy.com/reviews/irons/mizuno-jpx-923-hot-metal-hl-irons-review/

Or PING offers "retro" lofts on most of their irons as well.

I'm mostly over the "loft-jacking" conversation.  I either end at PW or GW depending on the irons, and fill my specialty wedges in from there.  It's not that hard.

It's not the old "loft-jacking" conversation per se.  
It's a set configuration conversation, and it affects both ends of the bag on either side of the numbered irons.

Also, those who configure a bag entirely on the basis of distance gapping might not understand the issue from the perspective of those who configure a bag on the basis of shot type.  If one carries shot-specific clubs, then that player must set up loft progressions over a fewer number of clubs. In that situation, not only the lofts of the clubs become significant but the loft spacing between them as well.   

I'm not looking for club recommendations.
I've put  lots of thought and tactical consideration into my own bag, and I have options as well.
I'm simply bringing up an issue that doesn't get discussed much.

"Fill  [ing] in my specialty wedges from there" could mean
that the lofts of the iron set
and not your personal  preferences for specific lofts-grind combinations
are influencing what specialty wedges you choose.  

5 minutes ago, RetiredBoomer said:

I'm simply bringing up an issue that doesn't get discussed much.

“ Doesn’t get discussed much” lol

You bring it up all the time

Driver:   Callaway Smoke AI TD Max 8.5* with an Aretera Alpha One Blue 55/4 shaft @ 44.75” or GD VF 5s @45”

4 minutes ago, GolfSpy_KFT said:

I really do think @GolfSpy BOS, deep down, is just sad that he's not like us and golfs left handed like a true lefty. 😜

Bryan is one foot in the cool kids club; but gave up swinging the lumber.  Sad.

3 minutes ago, GolfSpy BOS said:

It's because I am a lefty, who plays righty.  It's not just golf either, every swinging sport I play righty.  I just throw and write lefty lol.

I do have to confess, I am practically your opposite.  I am a true righty but swinging sport are lefty.  Everyone tried to make me a righty growing up.  I am too stubborn 😆

Gameday

Classic Bag

I do have to confess, I am practically your opposite.  I am a true righty but swinging sport are lefty.  Everyone tried to make me a righty growing up.  I am too stubborn 😆

My oldest is this way. Righty but swings a club and bats lefty lol

Fairways: :titleist-small: GT2 15 & 18|Tour AD-UB 7S (testing in progress) |:cobra-small: Aerojet Max 7|Kai'Li White 70X

#LeftyGang

1 minute ago, JohnSmalls said:

you and @GolfSpy_APH... #falseprohets

2 minutes ago, JohnSmalls said:

9f1.gif

#LeftyGang

Just now, GolfSpy BOS said:

you and @GolfSpy_APH... #falseprohets

We played the cheat code properly.  We can use all tools as they are designed.  And used clubs are cheaper for us.  As Wayne Gretzky/Michael Scott would say; it's a win-win-win.

Gameday

Classic Bag

We played the cheat code properly.  We can use all tools as they are designed.  And used clubs are cheaper for us.  As Wayne Gretzky/Michael Scott would say; it's a win-win-win.

It's a win-win-win until your lead mod orders your set in the wrong configuration... and with that we have come full circle. haha

1 minute ago, GolfSpy BOS said:

It's a win-win-win until your lead mod orders your set in the wrong configuration... and with that we have come full circle. haha

Oh...and Bryan:

giphy.gif

Gameday

Classic Bag

28 minutes ago, GolfSpy_BNG said:

“ Doesn’t get discussed much” lol

You bring it up all the time

Another thread going off the rails due to discussion of times long gone. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

8 hours ago, GolfSpy_BNG said:

1. The lack of wrapping on the heads(they did still have bubble wrap) was only disappointing due to loving the chance to tear it off. 

2.  I haven’t mentioned this hear yet but one club had epoxy on the top line and a couple others had some still on the ferrules. It cleaned up easily but wanted to point it out. 

3. A few ferrules are turned properly. Now I’m not great at this either but I’d expect better from a major OEM. 

4.  Scratches on new clubs. The scratch on the bottom of the 8-iron is disappointing but after 1 hit would probably be there anyways. However I did find a scratch through the paint near a ferrule which isn’t super noticeable unless really inspecting the clubs.   

I think being honest about how you feel about this is 1000% critical. Not being able to peel the plastic off is a bummer. Like peeling that sweet blue tape off a new appliance. It's just calming. 

But your comment about this being a stock (probably tested and hit) set, and having the heads pulled and glued again in my mind is totally unacceptable. These irons are expensive. Should be made to order. Come with a special note and thank you. If these are "proof of concept" in using titanium for irons, and it's a limited run until Callaway can figure out sourcing, the sets that go out should scream premium. 

Great work on the video, I promise doing more of them makes it easier to talk to your phone on a stand!! 

"We're weekend golfers. Of course we just buy gear off the racks and wonder why it doesn't work"

42 minutes ago, GolfSpy BOS said:

I'm opposite. I write right handed. Shoot right, kick both, serve left but switch to right on racket sports. 

Titleist GT3 11* Tensei 1k blue

Titleist TSR2 4w 16*

Titleist TSR2 5w 18.75*

MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

Vokey SM9 Wedges 50* 54* 58*

DF2.1 Putter

1 hour ago, LeakyValve said:

I think being honest about how you feel about this is 1000% critical. Not being able to peel the plastic off is a bummer. Like peeling that sweet blue tape off a new appliance. It's just calming. 

But your comment about this being a stock (probably tested and hit) set, and having the heads pulled and glued again in my mind is totally unacceptable. These irons are expensive. Should be made to order. Come with a special note and thank you. If these are "proof of concept" in using titanium for irons, and it's a limited run until Callaway can figure out sourcing, the sets that go out should scream premium. 

Great work on the video, I promise doing more of them makes it easier to talk to your phone on a stand!! 

Oh no don’t get me wrong. I don’t think it’s a used set. I believe it’s a new set that had the shafts pulled to install my Hzrdus shafts. They are no up charge but not stock.  Of course this is just an assumption

I left this thread for a couple hours and come back to insanity. We have a lefty vs righty civil war with lefties who are righties against righties who are lefties. Plus a man mad about lofts because back in his day they had to plan their clubs for shots, not distance like kids these days won't understand.

jim-the-office.gif.abb0c2e54b1a1ed5d7af8e65355bb901.gif

Edited by bbreezy716

Dr- Wilson Launchpad 

3w,4&5H,6i-PW-Strata

52°, 56°, 60°- Bombtech

P- Cleveland Frontline Elite Cero 35"

27 minutes ago, bbreezy716 said:

I left this thread for a couple hours and come back to insanity. We have a lefty vs right civil war with lefties who are righties against righties who are lefties. Plus a man mad about lofts because back in his day they had to plan their clubs for shots, not distance like kids these days won't understand.

IMG_3433.gif

44 minutes ago, bbreezy716 said:

I left this thread for a couple hours and come back to insanity. We have a lefty vs righty civil war with lefties who are righties against righties who are lefties. Plus a man mad about lofts because back in his day they had to plan their clubs for shots, not distance like kids these days won't understand.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952g8falab0bziopsw7bm

You beat me too it! So I have to confess I was born lefty school switched me to righty as it was too hard to learn me up proper being lefty. Swing into sports in my youth was left and right except hockey only left there right handed sticks are the devil. Now only in whiffle ball do I switch left and right. In my youth I did steal a double sided chipper from my mom as I preferred to chip lefty. I need to see if she still has that club now that I think about it. I have borrowed a lefty wedge from a friend when we’re out playing together when the mood strikes me. My son like my grandfather carries left and right handed clubs. Just the chipper for me. Thanks all for providing this safe space to unburden myself of that weight. 

I’ve got a bad feeling about this.

Driver-  image.png.c7958ee984bbf04f894ad61f7b2912ee.png     AI Smoke Triple Diamond 10.5 Fujikura Ventus Velocore+ 6x/ image.png.34846e03859e439eea57f542ae27df59.png  Mini Burner Copper 11.5 Project X HZRDUS Black 6.5

Fairway- image.png.05e3e95116b254160104eb63157eaf9c.png Stealth 2, 5 wood Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0/image.png.05e3e95116b254160104eb63157eaf9c.png Burner Bubble 2, 7 wood (sometimes)

Utility- IMG_5157.jpeg.41245fafb8773b507ee7f693ad6a2066.jpg.1b17f43b70edb2cc8206713b580280bc.jpg 3 Utility Project X HZRDUS Black Smoke RDX 6.0 (sometimes)

Irons- default_mizuno-small.jpg.683f01332cf642e1a0791b7880818c55.jpg JPX 921 Forged KBS $120 5-GW

Wedges-titleist.jpeg.79b06f097c7bfa5eecb9179cb2b8800a.jpg.69fcd3f4fc6e6cc63e96630188337bff.jpg Vokey SM 56 and 60

Flatstick-titleist.jpeg.79b06f097c7bfa5eecb9179cb2b8800a.jpg.69fcd3f4fc6e6cc63e96630188337bff.jpg Scotty Cameron Phantom X 7.5 

11 minutes ago, Wib081 said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952g8falab0bziopsw7bm

You beat me too it! So I have to confess I was born lefty school switched me to righty as it was too hard to learn me up proper being lefty. Swing into sports in my youth was left and right except hockey only left there right handed sticks are the devil. Now only in whiffle ball do I switch left and right. In my youth I did steal a double sided chipper from my mom as I preferred to chip lefty. I need to see if she still has that club now that I think about it. I have borrowed a lefty wedge from a friend when we’re out playing together when the mood strikes me. My son like my grandfather carries left and right handed clubs. Just the chipper for me. Thanks all for providing this safe space to unburden myself of that weight. 

Funny enough when I was young we would play street hockey at my grandma's neighbor's house. I was the youngest so I always got given the lefty stick since everyone but the oldest was a righty and it was his stick from when he was young. I only shot hockey left handed, everything else is pure righty. 

Dr- Wilson Launchpad 

3w,4&5H,6i-PW-Strata

52°, 56°, 60°- Bombtech

P- Cleveland Frontline Elite Cero 35"

More on the left sidedness, I sincerely apologize for yet another derailment… maybe...  My youngest is a crazy man, he can throw both, bat both, albeit not very well but he can, but holy crap, the kid can’t use his right leg to kick in soccer, it’s the oddest thing I’ve ever seen. It’s like all of his coordination leaves him when it is time to kick the ball, I don’t know how to help him.  He’s kicking left foot, but it’s a weak kick.

Sorry.  

28 minutes ago, JohnSmalls said:

Who woulda thought that a set righty clubs getting delivered would have caused all of this!? 

Love you guys and all of the lefty talk and banter, but let's get back to the Ai-review.  Lefty talk is always welcome here:

I'd like to know why we don't have a Righty Thread.  seems sort of unfair to alienate well over half the golfing world.  😉

Anyway, I'm glad our testers are all sorted out, and JP will have his correct set soon.  

Onward with the testing! 

12 hours ago, GolfSpy_BNG said:

Ok so now that I have slept on it and really digested my initial shock let’s go over a couple things. 

Let me start by saying I enjoy building clubs almost as much as I enjoy buying and selling them lol. So with that in mind perhaps I notice things others wouldn’t. 

I’ll mention it again, I’m perhaps being too critical but as this is a review I wanted to point out all the flaws I was seeing. 

Alright now a couple positive first impressions. 

These ti fusions feel AMAZING!!!  The shafts which are PX Hzrdus gen4 silver 75s feel waaay better than the steelfibers to me.  Tight but not harsh.  The grips are Golf Pride Z grip soft(callaway) with 2 extra wraps that feel super soft and tacky. Really loving this grip and wish it would come to retail. 

IMG_3413.jpeg

IMG_3417.jpeg

IMG_3419.jpeg

That really is quite poor quality control ahead of shipping, particularly when sending clubs for a public product test! Even if they did have to swap shafts, there's no excuse for not making that action invisible to the customer receiving them.

2024 WITB:

Driver::callaway-logo-1: Ai Smoke 🔹🔹🔹 Max 9* (@8*) w. Denali 60g 6.5 (XS)

FW woods: :titleist-small:TSR2+ 13* '2W' w. Mitsubishi Tensei White 75X & TSR2 21* 7W w. Mitsubishi Tensei White 75X

Hybrid: :taylormade-small:Stealth+ 3H (@18*) w. :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke RDX Red 80/6.5

Irons: :taylormade-small: 5i-PW: '17 P790 w. :kbs: Tour C-Taper Lite 115X (Incoming soon: :taylormade-small: 4i-PW: 2024 P770 w. :projectx: Rifle 6.0 (+1/4"))

Wedges: :taylormade-small: 50/09 MG4; 56/12 MG4TW Raw; :vokey-small:SM9 60/04L

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X7

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5x //  :callaway-small: Chrome Tour // Maxfli Tour X

Other: :Arccos:. Gogogo Sport V-Pro rangefinder;  :Ogio: Woode Hybrid Stand Bag; :BagBoy: Nitron push cart.

2024 Tests:

"...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'cause there's bugger all down here on Earth!"- Eric Idle

They are some nice looking irons! It's interesting and exciting to have iron tests from two of the biggest golf OEMs running at the same time. Yes, the models don't directly compete (I think I'm right saying the Ai200 is effectively a P790 competitor and the P770's competitor would be the Apex Pro...), but it gives the Spies in the community something for everyone! Great work MGS staffers.

I look forward to seeing how the irons work out for the testers! Good luck and swing well.

2024 WITB:

Driver::callaway-logo-1: Ai Smoke 🔹🔹🔹 Max 9* (@8*) w. Denali 60g 6.5 (XS)

FW woods: :titleist-small:TSR2+ 13* '2W' w. Mitsubishi Tensei White 75X & TSR2 21* 7W w. Mitsubishi Tensei White 75X

Hybrid: :taylormade-small:Stealth+ 3H (@18*) w. :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke RDX Red 80/6.5

Irons: :taylormade-small: 5i-PW: '17 P790 w. :kbs: Tour C-Taper Lite 115X (Incoming soon: :taylormade-small: 4i-PW: 2024 P770 w. :projectx: Rifle 6.0 (+1/4"))

Wedges: :taylormade-small: 50/09 MG4; 56/12 MG4TW Raw; :vokey-small:SM9 60/04L

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X7

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5x //  :callaway-small: Chrome Tour // Maxfli Tour X

Other: :Arccos:. Gogogo Sport V-Pro rangefinder;  :Ogio: Woode Hybrid Stand Bag; :BagBoy: Nitron push cart.

2024 Tests:

"...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'cause there's bugger all down here on Earth!"- Eric Idle