Sign in to follow this  
kygolfer1980

One of my other hobbies...

That is sweet looking Rookie. I don't need more expensive hobbies, so I'm not going to ask more about it :D

Just need a few Zombies now

Added to the collection Wednesday and Friday... And the new holsters and the Talon grips for the LCP came in today as well... The XDs is the new 9mm and below is the results of the first 5 mags through it and at 30 feet no less, lol.

C7A3F204-A138-405B-A0EC-2412C10CED90-963-0000013F8D38D39F_zps497e5fdf.jpg

834E5AAC-C74E-4A43-951D-62EC31BA0DCD-963-0000013F99C55272_zpsfb4fea7d.jpg

485A6CEA-78F6-47AA-94EC-15A1E5302036-485-0000010049D3E227_zpsfdd08dcd.jpg

Quick pics of them. But the hobby is growing lol.

• Like 1

Added to the collection Wednesday and Friday... And the new holsters and the Talon grips for the LCP came in today as well... The XDs is the new 9mm and below is the results of the first 5 mags through it and at 30 feet no less, lol.

C7A3F204-A138-405B-A0EC-2412C10CED90-963-0000013F8D38D39F_zps497e5fdf.jpg

834E5AAC-C74E-4A43-951D-62EC31BA0DCD-963-0000013F99C55272_zpsfb4fea7d.jpg

485A6CEA-78F6-47AA-94EC-15A1E5302036-485-0000010049D3E227_zpsfdd08dcd.jpg

Quick pics of them. But the hobby is growing lol.

I have several firearms as well! Are you having trouble finding ammo 9mm ,.380 etc there? Almost impossible finding handgun ammo here

I just go to WalMart on days I'm off and buy what they have then swap for what I need lol. Course I have 2k .40 S&W, 500 .380, and 1200 9mm FMJ hard nose and around 300 self defense in each (Hornady Zombie and Critical Defense). There's a reloading place up the road though where I can buy in bulk as well. I bought 500 .40 S&W for $150 there. The .380 is the worst to buy outside of .22 LR. The .22 is what the gougers are buying up. The reloading place sells online as well, Georgia Arms is the business name (don't recall the site URL off hand).

I have a few thousand rounds of each but I really hate to shoot much bc I cant find it and if I do its way overpriced ,the other day I found a box of 50 9mm target loads for 54 bucks ,no way Ill just golf until things settle.Thanks for the reply ,Dave

I just go to WalMart on days I'm off and buy what they have then swap for what I need lol. Course I have 2k .40 S&W, 500 .380, and 1200 9mm FMJ hard nose and around 300 self defense in each (Hornady Zombie and Critical Defense). There's a reloading place up the road though where I can buy in bulk as well. I bought 500 .40 S&W for $150 there. The .380 is the worst to buy outside of .22 LR. The .22 is what the gougers are buying up. The reloading place sells online as well, Georgia Arms is the business name (don't recall the site URL off hand).

We have a huge gun store outside if town that people literally drive hours to go to. They didn't jack the prices up on everything when it was scarce, just sold it as they got it. Had a person sit at the front door counting patrons all day to keep them within the fire code. We waited 15 min to get in the building one afternoon. They are nearly full capacity again at this point. I think it's getting back to normal.

I bet Pittsburgh would be great will all the history! If u ever get one, spend the money to buy a good one from the start. I bought a $200 to begin with and then upgraded to a $650 about a month later because I wasn't satisfied. It is pretty cool not knowing what's in the ground.

Hey, my first detector Pirate cost around $10. And I was satisfied with it for 2 years:D

Then I get Xp deus and my mind was blown by the abilities of the beast.

Anyway if you want something in the range of $1000 check the article on all the models market is able to offer. http://tenrows.com/metal-detectors/

Ice Hockey, SCUBA diving and underwater photography, motorcycle riding and cooking... That is probably enough!!!

closeup 1.jpg

HD 2.jpg

Coach Beudreau & me.jpg

• Like 1

I too am a certified scuba diver. Golf takes a lot of my time, but drone flying/racing is my other hobby.

Man I love watching the drone racing on ESPN. Do you have video of any of your races?

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

Man I love watching the drone racing on ESPN. Do you have video of any of your races?

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

I'm not there yet. I need to quit golf to get to that level lol

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Ice Hockey, SCUBA diving and underwater photography, motorcycle riding and cooking... That is probably enough!!!

Nice! My son is now just getting into ice hockey..

MDGolfHacker

• Like 2

I too am a certified scuba diver. Golf takes a lot of my time, but drone flying/racing is my other hobby.

That's some crazy stuff racing those drones. I'm pretty sure I'd smash the drone even before the first turn lol.

MDGolfHacker

• Like 2

That's some crazy stuff racing those drones. I'm pretty sure I'd smash the drone even before the first turn lol.

MDGolfHacker

They're pretty durable actually. In most cases, you just replace the propellers and fly again

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

My 2nd hobby is cars.  Mostly for looks but, the SRT Caliber was pushing about 350 HP out of the little 4 cyl turbo.  I miss this car a lot!!!

58 years old and the wife still waiting for me to grow up and quit playing with toys...lol!

• Like 3

My 2nd hobby is cars.  Mostly for looks but, the SRT Caliber was pushing about 350 HP out of the little 4 cyl turbo.  I miss this car a lot!!!

58 years old and the wife still waiting for me to grow up and quit playing with toys...lol!

1.jpg

DSC_0026 small.jpg

DSC_0025_sm.jpg

MP17-19.jpg

MP17-17.jpg

MP17-7.jpg

So is that a video camera on top of the drone (blue device)?

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy