Watch MotoGP / F1 / V8 Supercars / Footy / Cricket

AJ

Is Moto GP motorcycle racing?

Driver: Titleist 915 D2 9.5 with Diamana Whiteboard S flex

3 wood: Titleist 915F 15*, Whiteboard S Flex

Titleist 915H 18* and 24* with Whiteboard SFlex

Irons: Mizuno JPX EZ Forged 4-PW with S300's

Wedges: Mizuno MP T4 50*, 56* with DG Spinner

Putter:MannKrafted Long Slope or Odyssey #7 Versa Metal milled or Betti Tour Stock;

Ball: Bridgestone B330 or Titleist NXT

Bag: Titleist 'Murica colored carry bag or

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

That dime's cool as hell Ky! Clean too. Where do go usually go to do that? That would be a fun, relaxing hobby. I guess that aside from reading, which I do a ton of, I've been on the National Ski Patrol since 1986. Prior to that and the winter after college graduation, a buddy and I went out to Jackson Hole, Wyoming and got on their Mountain Patrol. They had their own Patrol, separate from the NSP, and the standards were higher and it was a b*tch to get on, and we figured if we didn't make it, we'd meander out to CO & get on NSP at one of the resorts out there. And they wore black stetsons on the mountain and I thought that was cool as hell.

Long story short, we both made it, skid our *sses off, met some great peeps, helped a few offa the mountain and decompressed from the grind of college. I was the youngest patroller so as sh*t rolls downhill, they busted my stones pretty good the first month, but I was still there in January & a few took me under their "wings" and I still keep in touch to this day and last skiid with them 3 years ago. i also met my first "Mrs. Robinson," and I taught her how to ski the back mountain and she taught me how to be a man. May God Bless you Lisa. My father thought it was the worst decision of my, his, yours and any five guys' lives that ya know, however I came back in the spring, and though the initial job offer that I'd accepted in college had long been filled, IBM found another position for me in ChiTown and thus did begin my entrance into the real world.

I've been with NSP ever since and with the exception of 2007-2008 & this past winter, I've spent most of my weekends up at a local resort, patrolling the mountain and making sure that the ladies find their way down.

The guys?

Hell, there's 34 other Patrollers. Pick one, lol

Fairways & Greens 4ever

I found the dime in the grounds where an old country general store once stood. The yards of old houses, schools, parks are the best places to go although public parks get detected pretty hard.

Putter:MannKrafted Long Slope or Odyssey #7 Versa Metal milled or Betti Tour Stock;

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

Yes it is. I can't remember what it was called when Wayne Gardner was king.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Yes it is. I can't remember what it was called when Wayne Gardner was king.

Have u heard of Nicki Hayden? He lives up the street from me. I don't follow it but he's supposed to be really good. MTV did a documentary on him a few years ago.

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

I think some of my hobbies kind of really tell what a weird person I am.

I love Volleyball, and Fishing, Craft Beers (trying new ones, and yes I want to start brewing my own) Grilling out (have a Treagar Grill) Planning Trips (Golf Trips, Buddy Trips, Buddy's Family Trips, My Family's Trips) Some computer games (World of Tanks at the top) the charity group I belong to (Youth Services Club) and marketing myself, for maybe a run at local politics.

I think I have problems!

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

I love Volleyball, and Fishing, Craft Beers (trying new ones, and yes I want to start brewing my own) Grilling out (have a Treagar Grill) Planning Trips (Golf Trips, Buddy Trips, Buddy's Family Trips, My Family's Trips) Some computer games (World of Tanks at the top) the charity group I belong to (Youth Services Club) and marketing myself, for maybe a run at local politics.

I think I have problems!

Not weird at all, I'm right with u on the craft brews! It would be awesome to start my own micro brewery/restaurant.

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

I was in a pawn shop looking for pawned clubs, old clubs, etc., when I saw some equipment and the guy explained that it was a metal detector and that I guy had pawned it for a loan and his money was due at the end of that month. I stopped back about three weeks later and the guy had shown up and made repayment.

I must say that I never took it past that however I wanted to try it for the purpose of relaxation and then the surprise of getting a reading and not knowing what awaited when uncovered. Sorta like opening a present at Christmas and not knowing what's inside, haha.

The best with it and also, have a great season

Fairways & Greens 4ever

I bet Pittsburgh would be great will all the history! If u ever get one, spend the money to buy a good one from the start. I bought a $200 to begin with and then upgraded to a $650 about a month later because I wasn't satisfied. It is pretty cool not knowing what's in the ground.

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

Have u heard of Nicki Hayden? He lives up the street from me. I don't follow it but he's supposed to be really good. MTV did a documentary on him a few years ago.

Never heard of him...I know what the Moto GP is, just don't follow it. :(

In the bag:
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Bag: 

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

I think I have problems!

I brew my own beer and make my own wine...should have put that down for hobbies too.

In the bag:

Bag: 

Well, I'm addicted to golf, but it's still in second place for me. Second place to airplanes.

THIS is what it's all about. Flying the Diamond DA-40 XLS

423753_10100167612949661_1278288094_n.jpg

405930_10100116946969691_755229475_n.jpg

Or, if I'm at work... Fixing this thing... KC-135R (it's still sort of a hobby)

550134_10100213620924311_84708392_n.jpg

24010_660585509741_5229987_n.jpg

562916_10100201504271181_1089823041_n.jpg

Driver: TaylorMade R9 9.5* with a Diamana Kai'li 70 S shaft

Fairway: TaylorMade R9 TP 13* with Graphite Design Tour AD YSQ-st X flex

UtilityWilson Staff FYbrid 19.5* Aldila RIP Sigma Stiff

Irons: Wilson Staff FG Tour V2 KBS Tour X flex 4-pw (soft-stepped)

Wedges: Wilson Staff FG Tour TC 50* (standard grind, bent to 51*) TT DG Spinner, 56* and 60* (tour grinds, bent to 55* and 59*) Dynamic Gold Wedge flex

Putter: Yes! Abbie Tour Forged Pro Series 33" 

Ball: Wilson Staff FG Tour, Maxfli U4

Bag: Wilson Staff NeXus 100th Anniversary carry bag

Backup Irons: Wilson Staff FG-17 Tour Blades with TT Dynamic Stiff 3-PW

Backup Utility: Mizuno MP-H4 2 iron TT Dynamic Gold R300

Backup Putter: Pro Gear CG 100 33" (Pro Gear is what turned into Yes!)

My wife surpised me with a Glock 23 for an early birthday present last week. Best gift she ever got me!

Mine is an XDm .40 S&W. love it, shoots like a dream.

Here it is with the compact mag I put the pinkie extension on and freshly cleaned.

BE625A86-B6B6-492F-830B-D38A73B11CA4-3742-000004578829E796_zps75072f7b.jpg

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Mine is an XDm .40 S&W. love it, shoots like a dream.

Here it is with the compact mag I put the pinkie extension on and freshly cleaned.

BE625A86-B6B6-492F-830B-D38A73B11CA4-3742-000004578829E796_zps75072f7b.jpg

Those Springfield's are great looking guns! I can't decide what my next purchase will be. Most likely a Sig p229 or a Glock 35. I also want an S&W M&P Shield .40 for concealed carry.

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

Thanx for your sacrifice & service

My God Bless

Fairways & Greens 4evet

Thank you Richard. I assure you, it has been an even greater honor than I had ever expected.

Driver: TaylorMade R9 9.5* with a Diamana Kai'li 70 S shaft

Fairway: TaylorMade R9 TP 13* with Graphite Design Tour AD YSQ-st X flex

UtilityWilson Staff FYbrid 19.5* Aldila RIP Sigma Stiff

Irons: Wilson Staff FG Tour V2 KBS Tour X flex 4-pw (soft-stepped)

Wedges: Wilson Staff FG Tour TC 50* (standard grind, bent to 51*) TT DG Spinner, 56* and 60* (tour grinds, bent to 55* and 59*) Dynamic Gold Wedge flex

Putter: Yes! Abbie Tour Forged Pro Series 33" 

Ball: Wilson Staff FG Tour, Maxfli U4

Bag: Wilson Staff NeXus 100th Anniversary carry bag

Backup Irons: Wilson Staff FG-17 Tour Blades with TT Dynamic Stiff 3-PW

Backup Utility: Mizuno MP-H4 2 iron TT Dynamic Gold R300

Backup Putter: Pro Gear CG 100 33" (Pro Gear is what turned into Yes!)

Here, here, thanks for your service Paul. There is a reason we can all sleep at night, it's the men and woman who sacrifice for us, and it can never be said enough.

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

I have a problem- I have an addictive personality and have a ton of hobbies!

I have all of the equipment (high end too I don't buy junk) to play golf, ice hockey, inline hockey, 16" softball (bat and couple clinchers), 12" softball (larger mitt and Demarini bat), baseball (still have catchers gear from hs and multiple gloves), bass fishing gear (six different rod/reel combos plus tackle), Muskie fishing gear (three rod/reel combos plus hundreds of baits); my newest hobby- cycling (one fuji hybrid and one fuji road) had no idea how much enjoying going on bike rides would end up costing me! I have guns if you want to shoot pistols at the range or clay pigeons or go hunting; used to own paintball tuff but gave it to a kid who worked for me last fall; I've never ski'd or snowboarded but I have a brand new pair of Oakley ski goggles (for tailgating at football games haha); I have a pool table with some stupid expensive cues; special darts for when I joined a dart league years ago; custom poker table and chips for when hosting hold' em tournaments was the thing to do; i have a ping pong table; I have 8 bowling balls from when I joined three bowling leagues that became too much time wasn't a bad bowler but that dang ten pin! I almost bought a snowmobile but it doesn't snow here anymore. I definitely enjoy working out and have a large weight set and life fitness multi machine in my basement too.

Too many hobbies getting too old and not enough time... Definite addict!!!!

Yes it is.

AJ

WITB

Driver: Ping G25

FW: TM RBZ

Irons: Miura 57 Series w/KBS C-Taper

Wedges: Vokey SM4 52-08,56-12,60-04

Putter: Watch This Space

Ball: SRixon Z Star

Other: Tourstriker 7i

"Go Hard or Go Home"

"Do or Do Not. There is NO "TRY"

"Be normal, and the crowd will accept you. Be deranged, and they will make you their leader"

"I don't fail. I succeed at finding what doesn't work"

For me it's fishing, when I get a chance to go to the in-laws cabin and motor racing.

I used to race back in Australia at a track called Oran Park (which is now being developed for housing) I also watch the V8 Supercars when it's on Speed Channel here.

I also grow veggies during the spring and summer, which I enjoy.

Never raced, other than Karts but used to go to Oran Park for the 6 hour.

AJ

WITB

Driver: Ping G25

FW: TM RBZ

Irons: Miura 57 Series w/KBS C-Taper

Wedges: Vokey SM4 52-08,56-12,60-04

Putter: Watch This Space

Ball: SRixon Z Star

Other: Tourstriker 7i

"Go Hard or Go Home"

"Do or Do Not. There is NO "TRY"

"Be normal, and the crowd will accept you. Be deranged, and they will make you their leader"

"I don't fail. I succeed at finding what doesn't work"

I have a problem- I have an addictive personality and have a ton of hobbies!

I have all of the equipment (high end too I don't buy junk) to play golf, ice hockey, inline hockey, 16" softball (bat and couple clinchers), 12" softball (larger mitt and Demarini bat), baseball (still have catchers gear from hs and multiple gloves), bass fishing gear (six different rod/reel combos plus tackle), Muskie fishing gear (three rod/reel combos plus hundreds of baits); my newest hobby- cycling (one fuji hybrid and one fuji road) had no idea how much enjoying going on bike rides would end up costing me! I have guns if you want to shoot pistols at the range or clay pigeons or go hunting; used to own paintball tuff but gave it to a kid who worked for me last fall; I've never ski'd or snowboarded but I have a brand new pair of Oakley ski goggles (for tailgating at football games haha); I have a pool table with some stupid expensive cues; special darts for when I joined a dart league years ago; custom poker table and chips for when hosting hold' em tournaments was the thing to do; i have a ping pong table; I have 8 bowling balls from when I joined three bowling leagues that became too much time wasn't a bad bowler but that dang ten pin! I almost bought a snowmobile but it doesn't snow here anymore. I definitely enjoy working out and have a large weight set and life fitness multi machine in my basement too.

Too many hobbies getting too old and not enough time... Definite addict!!!!

Sounds like you'll never be bored with all those toys

Looks like ill be trading for another pistol tomorrow, lol. Ruger LCR .38 I'm trading a Mossberg 715t 22LR for it. Long guns are fun but pistols are more fun. And I'm trading up value wise lol

In The Bag

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

This is a great non golf related thread. I am having fun seeing what all you guys do for fun other than golf.

I have a couple of things.

1. Music: I get to do my other hobby as a job. I am a worship Pastor so I actually get to sing and play with a band every Sunday. I have degrees in voice and choral conducting. I can play guitar, bass, and a little piano. What I really like is working with a musical group and helping them work together and get better.

2. Cooking: I like to do things that take something cheap and make it really good like making homemade pasta and ravioli. Or buying a weird piece of meat i can get for really cheap and making something good out of it. I also like to make my own sausage and stuff.

It's all about the short game, unless you can't keep it in play!

What's in my Bag:
Driver: Adams Speedline Super LS 10.5 with Excalibur T7+ tour stiff shaft
3 Wood: Adams Speedline Super LS 13 degree with Excalibur TFW Tour stiff shaft
Hybrid: Nickent 6DT 19 degree Aldilla Voodoo NV Stiff shaft
Irons: 4-9 KZG Tour Evolution with Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 tour 120 x flex shafts
Wedges:49 degree Dave Pelz wedge with a Nippon N.S. Pro Modus tour 120 x flex shaft. 54,64 Dave Pelz wedges with Rifle spinner shafts 59 Degree Scor wedge with rifle spinner shaft.
Putter: Bentinardi Ben Hogan Big Ben Center shafted 33 inches with best grips custom pistol putter grip.

Ball: Titleist Pro V1X, Callaway Hex Chrome +

I also like to make my own sausage and stuff.

I make my own Australian snags (sausages) because you can't get anything like them here unless you pay through the nose online.

In the bag:

Bag: 

I make my own Australian snags (sausages) because you can't get anything like them here unless you pay through the nose online.

what makes them so expensive? Are they Lamb sausages? Are you gonna hook me up with a recipe?

It's all about the short game, unless you can't keep it in play!

What's in my Bag:
Driver: Adams Speedline Super LS 10.5 with Excalibur T7+ tour stiff shaft
3 Wood: Adams Speedline Super LS 13 degree with Excalibur TFW Tour stiff shaft
Hybrid: Nickent 6DT 19 degree Aldilla Voodoo NV Stiff shaft
Irons: 4-9 KZG Tour Evolution with Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 tour 120 x flex shafts
Wedges:49 degree Dave Pelz wedge with a Nippon N.S. Pro Modus tour 120 x flex shaft. 54,64 Dave Pelz wedges with Rifle spinner shafts 59 Degree Scor wedge with rifle spinner shaft.
Putter: Bentinardi Ben Hogan Big Ben Center shafted 33 inches with best grips custom pistol putter grip.

Ball: Titleist Pro V1X, Callaway Hex Chrome +

what makes them so expensive? Are they Lamb sausages? Are you gonna hook me up with a recipe?

They're beef sausages and the online stores just charge a lot for them. Here's a link to my cooking blog with the recipe: sausages

In the bag:

Bag: 

• 3 weeks later...

Well, hobbies have crossed over... Took my experiences refinishing clubs and rebuilt an old shotgun someone gave me. It's a 70's vintage 870 Wingmaster. Tool it and chopped it down to 18.5" barrel length and then decided to antique the metal to go with the new stock/foregrip. I present to you the Zombie Apocalypse (Rat Rod style) 870 sawed off.

99FB09D4-54AF-4015-B5E0-A0F0F4A63668-279-00000011871C9144_zps632d4937.jpg

0D169A88-61BC-45A8-B6B3-28773BC47852-279-0000001180BD701A_zpse09ba400.jpg

In The Bag

Nice rookie!!

MY BAG-

Driver- Taylormade SLDR 12* (Speeder 7.2vc tour spec S)

3 Wood- Taylormade R11(bimatrix prototype S)

3 Hybrid- Ping I20(stock S)

Irons-Taylormade Tour Perferred MC ( C Taper S)

Wedges- 50, 54, and 58 SCOR4161( KBS)

Putter-Taylormade Ghost Corza.

All Left Handed!

Archived